Closed Just going on a tour... in the mud (Markus)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Just going on a tour... in the mud (Markus)

Postby S'Essy on September 14th, 2014, 7:47 pm

She was holding him tight, her legs around his waist, her arms around his torso, not letting him go. She liked to tease him with his strength, she liked it even more to test his strength. Trying to find his weakness, trying to make the borders what he could do. She didn't find it yet. Though she didn't give up finding that point. While that though, she enjoyed how he tried to impress her and accepting these challenges. It wasn't different with this one.

He was struggling a bit, but he still did it. One of his leg was on the cobbled stone. It was quite a work. He could have done it easily if he would be alone, though even if S'Essy wasn't heavy, it was an easy task. But he had done it, on the "land". He broke the kiss and S'Essy was grinning at him, patting his head, as he was laying her down. Comparing the stone to the water, it was cold, made her shiver first. "Don't tell me it was hard for you Sergeant." She teased him.

The next words softened her face's expression. Her grin turned to a bright smile. She could barely move. "Enjoying your little bath, Ser? See? I told you to not be in that blasted room. What were you writing anyway?"
Unless I promised one, I can not accept any more threads at the moment! I'm sorry.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Words: 267181
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2014, 6:16 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on September 22nd, 2014, 3:06 am

Markus let a slight surprised sound escape his lips as her slender legs wrapped around him and sent a shiver of promised delight travel up his spine. It did make it hard to remain clear headed enough not to fall for her tease and respond in kind. Even as he pressed his sculpted body against hers could she think clear enough that he was a little amazed and very humoured by the light teasing.

"Hard for me? No my dear." Markus said in a matter of fact tone as he leaned in and let his nose touch hers and eyes gaze deeply into hers. "It got hard for you." There was the briefest glimmer of very crude humour in his eyes before he pressed his forehead against the mark of Rak'keli and murmured a little pleased sound from the shared warmth. The teasing tongue licked his lower lip and teeth bit into the wet lip as the tongue withdrew. Question posed. His work. The writing. Markus groaned ever so lightly. He had not wanted to be reminded of that. Not in their tender moment. He had pushed it clear of his mind and now the troubles came again. Best if he pushed it aside again and focused upon exploring the wondrous body before him like he would never get the chance again.

"Just work. Explaining my superiors where we are going. My leave was only for Zeltiva, but I hope they're understanding, for by the time we reach Sunberth, the letter will only just have arrived in Syliras. So I must ask for permission for something I have already done. Hence why it has taken so long. But I should have enough time to get my family..." He sighed and frowned a little as he arched his back away and looked at his lover. Talking of the bureaucratic aspects of knighthood did put him out of the mood. But only briefly as the right hand slid down her body and up against the thigh pressed against him. "Listen to me yammer on while you're lusting for something else." The frown eased a little as he rolled with her. Ending with her on top. The colder stone tiles sent a pleasant chill through his spine as he smiled up at his lover. He loved the hard stone rather than the soft bed at the moment. Hands moved up her side and rested upon her hips.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Words: 1104443
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on September 22nd, 2014, 1:35 pm

She chuckled as his nose touched hers, a soft laugh. "My my what have I done?" she continued with the joke. "Am I in trouble, Ser?" She was placed on the cold, hard floor. It was a bit uncomfortable but she ignored it and was focusing on Markus. She was messing with his wet hair.

Maybe she shouldn't have asked that, the mood changed suddenly with her and him also as she noticed. She had a bad habit of it, but she couldn't help it. Work. Of course he only planned to go to Zeltiva, for a family meeting. The gods and goddesses sent her just the right time since it wasn't that simple. But she really didn't wish to move again, not to Sunberth, if Pulren was right it won't be a place she'll like. But she had to go, if Markus did then she had to follow. She was caressing his face and was still smiling.

But the mood quickly went back as his hand was moving down on her body, giving her a little chill. She was grinning as he commented. "Lustful Konti do that, remember?" She was a bit surprised when the knight rolled them. She didn't mind, she had enough of the hard stone. S'Essy leaned on Markus, placed her hand on his shoulder, staring at him for several ticks. She leaned in and kissed his lips and pulled away briefly. "So?" She only asked this but she hoped he would know what she meant. Then she pressed her lips against his passionately and pressed her hips against his harder.
Unless I promised one, I can not accept any more threads at the moment! I'm sorry.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on September 24th, 2014, 2:31 pm

The knight forgot about the cold stone as the konti placed her hands upon his shoulders. Eyes gazed up at her magnificence and the smile that crossed his lips kept no emotion hidden. He looked into the depth of her eyes as she gazed down at him for those long agonizing ticks overstayed their welcome. He licked his lower lip in anticipation of what was to come. Felt his heartbeat race away as he lost the rest of the world around him and saw only the woman on him. The pressure on his shoulders came a little harder as her lips spread. A singular word that conveyed that the time for waiting had passed and something else was about to begin. The juvenile grin that came in response was quickly smeared away by her lips. He was about to return the kiss when she surprised him with her straightforwardness. Pleasantly surprised. He gasped into her mouth as her hips pressed against him. Fingers gripped her thighs a little tighter.

Later

Markus was spent. Mentally and physically spent. But he felt good as his arms glided up the side of his lovers body and a hand rested against her cheek. "I needed that." He placed a tender kiss upon her lips and leant back against the now warm and sweaty stone under him. "Look how selfish I can be, take you to swim and instead drag you on land to have my way with you." He gently shook his head with a soft smile. "What do you say I let you swim about as I relax by the edge?" Markus let a small yawn escape as he sat up and arched his lover back. He liked the idea of floating at the waters edge and seeing her swim around in the small pool. He let hands slide down her legs and lifted her gently and got back up on his feet. Lifted her all the while, making sure she clung to him like vines to a tree. Arms wrapped tightly around her lover. On his feet and with her in his arms he walked to the water's edge. "I insist actually." Markus took a very large step over the edge and felt himself plunge under the pool. Feet touched the bottom and he kicked away. Felt himself shoot out of the water and soon breach the stirred water. Less than a tick underwater and he had felt the discomfort of being surrounded entirely by water. Luckily it was only a pool and he was with a creature who thrived underwater. It was safe. He was okay. Sparkling emerald eyes opened to the world and released his lover.

"So why do they call Riverfall, Riverfall?" Markus asked as he swam to the edge and leaned against it. Large arms resting on the edge keeping him afloat. One hand wiping water from his eyes.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on September 26th, 2014, 7:10 pm

She felt great. Pleasure was filling her body up. She was embracing Markus tight, and let out a moan. "So did I, darling, so did I." She agreed as she returned his kiss then lied on his chest when he went back onto the stone. With her ears she could hear his heart beating fast. She took a deep breath and laughed. "Selfish? Ser you are so silly. Like I gained nothing from this." She raised her head and kissed his cheek. Then he shook his head, offering her to swim. "I love swimming, but I love you and I love other things as well." She let him take her anyway. She wrapped her arms around his neck to not fall as he was holding her.

The knight brought the healer back to the pool. Insisting it. She chuckled at it. "You just want to... how was it? Ogle right?" She was teasing him as they were almost in. She expected him to release her there, taker her down into the water. But he did not, he was going down, down, till both of them was underwater. She was holding him, not that she was afraid of the water that would be silly. She was afraid of him. But luckily, after a little time he let her go and went up, she followed him. Already leaning against against the edge of the pool. She was swimming around in circles on the surface.

"I must teach you how to swim, I'm sorry Ser but you are utterly hopeless." She was joking with her, as she was grinning."If something is troubling you about water, just tell me, I'll help you through it just do tell." Then her smile a bit grew short as he asked why Riverfall is Riverfall. In honesty she missed that place. It was colorful and beautiful in all ways. Not to mention, she left her cousin behind again, without explanation, but she hoped she would know. Alaia always knew.

"The Bluevein River. Because of the Bluevein River's waterfall." She remembered how it looked so good when she was watching it from the Cliffside Grotto, which was also a pretty sight. Then she also went to edge, where she put her soap and took it and was using it. It had such a nice scent, she was enjoying it. "Hmm... Certainly not bad. In fact..."
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on September 30th, 2014, 5:15 am

Markus frowned when she asked him if the water troubled him. Eyes became haunted with the images of proud and noble knights drowning as the nightmarish tentacles swept around in the sea. Crushing men and women to the right and left. The smell of salt pungent in the air as the terror of the seas killed without mercy. Markus grimaced a little at the conjured image of Imass being taken deep beneath the waves. He had not seen it, but he had been told of his fate. A fate too gruesome for anyone to bear. A nobler knight had Markus not met and he had been taken so easily while lesser knights like Markus had been allowed to live. Survive with the memory of the zealot burned into their minds. An example for them all. Markus looked up at his lover as she swam in the water. Graceful. Wonderful.

Why did he have to look back when he had her to look forward to?

Markus didn't respond to her question and instead gave her a gentle shrug in response. He had never bothered learning how to swim. He had always considered it a waste, even with her as his girlfriend those years back. He had enjoyed watching her swim, but to get in there himself was another matter. Why would a knight swim? The plate meant they wou- Markus sank hard at the thought and followed with a deep inhale as the thoughts were suppressed for the second time. Markus feared she had seen the expression come across his face, but luckily she was busy answering his question and applying soap to herself.

"I see... Makes sense I suppose." Markus rubbed his wet cheek gently and looked at his lover and let a smile grace his features to dispel any worry she might have that he wasn't okay. He could handle himself when he wasn't submerged. "You make it hard to ogle when you cover yourself with soap, dear." Markus said with a little wink and leant back and stared up at the ceiling. Letting his body float freely and let the near silence take him away. Drift his thoughts as they went. A long relaxing sigh came as he let every muscle relax.

"Almost like I am back in Syliras..." He murmured as he closed his eyes.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on October 3rd, 2014, 7:11 pm

She was busy using the soap all over her body. It just felt good, she felt clean, and the scent was so lovely she enjoyed it. Her body enjoyed it more importantly. She didn't notice that he might had some trouble some thoughts, she only turned her head back when he commented on her. She raised her eyebrows. She wasn't grinning though it was hard to stop her lips from smiling at him. "Well deal with it. I'm sorry that I can't walk naked all the time just for you dear. I'll try harder next time." She teased him back while she took down her soap. She was rubbing it for quite a time, when she drowned herself into the pool and came up, washing it down.

As she emerged from the water and looked towards Markus. He was murmuring something about Syliras. Back in Syliras. She didn't hear it clearly, but he seemed relaxed and calm. He must have missed it. And he couldn't even go home, they had work to do somewhere else. "Home right?" She asked. To truth, she would visit Mura again after all these years. Seeing her mom. She wouldn't want to stay long, she knew she couldn't stay there long again. "Maybe we could visit Mura again sometime soon... I mean... not now just... perhaps when we have extra time." She didn't make much sense. All she had memories from her mom were her earrings. She swam to the edge of the pool next to Markus. Placed her arms there, crossing them and lied her chin on them. "The gods and goddesses are so 'funny'. "
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on October 30th, 2014, 2:24 pm

Markus lay at the edge of the water as the waves of water from S'Essy submerging herself washed against him. There was a small silly smile on his lips. He turned his gaze to look at where S'Essy would emerge. It was always a sight to behold when his lover emerged from the water. Droplets falling and seeing how freely she moved in the water. A world she was built for. On land she wasn't as graceful as in the water. Their adventure in the mud confirmed that theory. But she was no slouch on ground either. Still, there were worlds apart from her on land and her in her natural element. An affinity he would never gain himself, he was meant to have the ground under his two feet - or his butt firmly planted in a saddle. Small sparkles appeared in his eyes as she emerged. Beautiful. Mesmerising. That alone had been worth getting out of their room. Giving his mind a much needed break from analysing, thinking, planning - ugh. His lover broke the silence between them. He nodded slightly in response. Eyes focused upon her as she spoke of visiting Mura.

Forgetting that he had been away from his home for only half a season. But she had been away from hers for many years. He found it a little sad. She had spent so much time in the realm of man and Akalak that she had not been able to visit her home for so many years. The longest he had been away from Syliras since moving there had been during the Sahovan campaign. Blasted campaign with so many petch ups. He raised his hand to shield his eyes from the images that always followed. Seeing his fingers pruned from the exposure to the water. Another sign that he was not meant for Laviku's realm.

"If we find the time for it." He said splashing over by her side and placing a kiss upon her cheek. "Careful dear, blasphemy is not a laughing matter." He warned as he placed both arms on the edge and pulled himself clear of the pool with relative ease. "I'll go back to our room now." He said before kneeling in front of his lover. "You can stay here and float and swim until you're satisfied. I'll go and see if I can scrounge up some dinner for the both of us." He said as he placed a tender kiss on the mark that had saved his life more than once. "Have fun dear." Markus found a towel and quickly dried himself. The fabric felt nice against his skin. Nice quality. He left his lover at the pool to find his clothes. Still muddied, but better than walking through the streets naked. Perhaps the rain would wash some of the mud out. He quickly put on the underwear and the pants. He didn't want to wear the shirt. Better to walk with his torso bare than dirty himself so soon.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

Postby Perplexity on November 15th, 2014, 2:52 am

S'Essy :
Skills:
  • Planning | +1
    Acrobatics | +1
    Negotiation | +1
    Persuasion | +2
    Rhetoric | +3
    Storytelling | +1
Lores:
  • Acrobatics: Finding Balance In Mud
    Markus: My Lover, My Call, My Devotion

Markus :
Skills:
  • Deduction | +1
    Rhetoric | +4
    Acrobatics | +1
    Planning | +2
    Negotiation | +2
    Flirting | +1
Lores:
  • Rhetoric: Fisk Jokes
    S’Essy: My Lover, My Partner, My Friend
    Social Nuance: Why Riverfall Is Called Riverfall

Comments :
Awww! So adorable the banter between you two! Speaking of which, that's why I didn't award any points in Socialization. There was more playful sassiness going on than purely social interaction. If you have questions or concerns contact me at your earliest convenience.
Perplexity's Office Status

Perplexity
DS of Zeltiva, Mod Privileges in Wildlands

Words: 440795
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous