[Autumn] The Wilde One

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Autumn] The Wilde One

Postby Autumn Wilde on December 14th, 2014, 5:24 am

Welcome to Autumn's Multiverse

Yes yes, you have entered upon one of the many universes I myself, and all of you out there, has created. This is the one where you can mostly find old women yelling at lamp posts and the government corrupting the nation. Nevermind all of that, though. I'm here to set your mind at ease.

What You Might Find Here

Good question.

Possibly music videos, random BS, rants, important information, relevant information, quick links, personal advice, inspiring quotes, fun stories, good book suggestions, existential revelations, the latest and greatest, cat pictures, movie references, lyrics, and much, much more!

What You Won't Find Here

Gimmicks, booby-traps, bad grammar, bad music, Unicorns, Harry Potter references, inappropriate behavior, irrelevancy, mislead ideals, a care for whiners, overrated subjects, recipes, good grades, rudeness and above all, unhappiness.

I suppose those would be my rules then, the same goes for all of you planning to post here. ^.^

The Wilde One
Last edited by Autumn Wilde on December 14th, 2014, 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Autumn Wilde
Wayward Musician

Words: 53471
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2014, 9:47 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

[Autumn] The Wilde One

Postby Autumn Wilde on December 14th, 2014, 5:42 am

Quick Links/Codes

PCs Autumn knows :
Aventis

To Autumn, Aventis is the polite, fun young squire that was the first friendly face she got to see in Syliras. She hopes to see him around the city more often so they could talk a little bit more other than just him showing her the right way to go.

Sayana

The exotic, Eypharian dancer that Autumn first met when she was playing her gea'tar for the public. The Eypharian danced to her tunes they talked, they bonded, and now Autumn knows that she works at the Rearing Stallion Tavern. So she'll be visiting there more often than not.

Garland

Another squire! Autumn first met Garland during their fun snowball escapade in the small field in the welcome center of Syliras. She does not know much about him, other than that Sayana knows him fairly well. He seems kind enough, someone that Autumn can get along with, but there isn't much more to it than that.

Devi

The beautiful woman that saved Autumn from herself. Autumn met Devi when the young doctor saved her from severe illness and injury. She nursed the musician back to health and the two had a lovely conversation as well. Autumn hopes that she will get to see the doctor around more often.

Yuri Lehrer

[In Progress]

RP Threads

RP Threads :
Code: Select all
[style=width:620px;border:9px #000000;color:#FFFF80;margin-top:-0px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;padding-top:10px;background-color: #400000; border-radius:10px;padding-bottom:40px][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=43083[/img][/center]

[indent][googlefont=Milonga][size=160][right]Date[/right][/size]

[left][/left][/indent]

[center][webfont=iNked God][color=#FFFF00][style2=font-size:400%]Autumn Wilde[/webfont][/style2][/color][/center][/googlefont][/style]

[style=width:800px;border:9px #000000;color:#FFFF80;margin-top:-0px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;padding-top:10px;background-color: #000000; border-radius:10px;padding-bottom:40px][frametrans=#400000,6][size=150][googlefont=Milonga][right]Post:[/right][/googlefont][/size]
[indent][left]
[/indent][/left][/frametrans][/style]

(In Development)
Last edited by Autumn Wilde on May 28th, 2015, 11:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Autumn Wilde
Wayward Musician

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

[Autumn] The Wilde One

Postby Autumn Wilde on December 14th, 2014, 6:40 am

Tattoos and Piercings:

Here's some information on Autumn's tattoos and piercings. A picture of each tattoo and the resemblance behind them.

Current Tattoos

Image<-- Back:
The tree is a symbolism of the name Autumn possesses. It is a season of change, a season of new growth, new possibilities and so Autumn wishes to be the best symbol for what she is called.

Right Arm: -->Image
Autumn has always loved roses, so it only makes sense that she would have a fairly large tattoo of them. Roses are a symbol of what lies beneath the beauty, danger. Hence, the thorns of a rose.

Image<-- Left Arm:
The hourglass is a very important symbol to Autumn, probably the most important one of all. To her it shows how very little time a person has in the world (as a human) and how that time shouldn't be spent wasting around and should be spent fulfilling all of your hopes and desires. This is the main reason she is on her ridiculous quest to explore all of Mizahar in her short life.

Planned Tattoos

Left Forearm: --->

This is to signify Autumn's absolute passion for gea'tar playing. The tattoo won't be an exact replica of the picture though, the body will be a black design with red roses like her actual gea'tar. (The gea'tar's design is found on Autumn's CS, here.)

Ear Piercings

ImageImage

<-- Left Ear:

Right Ear: -->

So there you go! I'm sure given Autumn's spontaneity and the blurred lines between "logical" and "fun", this will be added to. Just give it time.
Last edited by Autumn Wilde on December 15th, 2014, 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Autumn Wilde
Wayward Musician

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

[Autumn] The Wilde One

Postby Autumn Wilde on December 14th, 2014, 4:54 pm

Lyrics:

Here's the the little corner of Mizahar that I'll keep any and all lyrics I have written, so enjoy! :)

Syliras City :
These lyrics I originally posted in Aventis' OOC thread, Mizahar Songs. But I'll post them here as well.
It's a spoof off of Guns n' Roses' song "Paradise City".

Also, Sayana sang a cover of it before she knew it was a spoof, so here is her take on it. ^.^

"Syliras City"

(Intro: Awesome gea'tar riff)
(Enter drums)
(Chorus x2) Take me down to Syliras City
Where the Knights are keen
And the streets are busy
(Oh won't you please take me home)

(Another wicked awesome gea'tar riff)
(Can't get enough gea'tar)

Just a Squire livin' in dormitories
It's a place that's tough to sleep.
I've been training all day and I need something to eat,
I'll be watching out for criiiiiime,
That'll be hard to find.

(I am just loving these gea'tar solos)

Bags of mizas I am not paaaiid
Gotta keep training to be knighted someday.
We're all tired, this is not a game.
I'm not in it just to fiiiiight,
It's not a big waste of time.

(Chorus x2)Take me down to Syliras City
And the streets are busy

(Guess what's next, that's right. Gea'tar.)

You must be acting on your best behavior,
Or your Patron Knight will put you in danger.
Loren Dyres is the one we're beneath.
I'd have another drink but I'm still trainiiiing,
Tell me to put the sword in it's sheath.

(Chorus x2)Take me down to Syliras City
And the streets are busy

(Insanely awesome Gea'tar solo here)

Cityyyy of Peace
Cityyyy of Peace
Cityyyy of Peace
Cityyyy of PEEEEAAACE

Stormhold Castle hasn't fallen apart,
Petri Alvikal is incredibly smart.
The squires turn around with their fists to their hearts.
They'll soon all be assiiiiigned - unconfined!
On a quest of the Windoak's design!

(Chorus)Take me down to Syliras City
And the streets are busy
(Take me Home)

(Let's just enjoy the wicked awesome gea'tar-riff-solo until the end.)

Winter Play :
This is a short little song I wrote up in about ten minutes for the thread Snowball Fight, in which Autumn plays the song for the group of kids.

Also, Sayana(awesome as usual) did a recording for the song, which can be found here.

"When Winter comes we bundle up,
In all our hats and coats and gloves,
We all expected snow to come,
And as it turns out, it's rather fun!

Snowballs flying here and there,
Children run around the square,
But snowballs cannot do much harm,
Unless, of course, you have six arms!

As the fight goes on and on,
We realize that we're almost done,
All the snow is good as gone,
But our days will still go on.

I had a blast, that much is true,
But our fun is not completely through.
I'm sure that we'll all meet again,
And we'll say "Good to see you, Friend!"
Last edited by Autumn Wilde on December 22nd, 2014, 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Autumn Wilde
Wayward Musician

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

[Autumn] The Wilde One

Postby Autumn Wilde on December 14th, 2014, 5:00 pm

Piano Stuff:

Whilst Autumn is a gea'tarist, her player, me, is actually a pianist. Here are a couple short videos of two songs I've posted on youtube.

The first one is River Flows in You by Yiruma

This second one is For River from To the Moon. I actually learned this one as a suggestion from Aventis so yeah, shout out to that awesome guy!

If you have any requests, I'm always up for learning something new!
Autumn Wilde
Wayward Musician

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

[Autumn] The Wilde One

Postby Aventis on December 14th, 2014, 10:31 pm

I get so many shout outs in this thread that I had to post and say that this is pretty cool and I'mma go ahead and subscribe to your scrapbook.

Credit to: Rhys for picture edit, Redd and Estellir Konrath for Boxcodes, and Fallon for Signature

Shameless self advertising. Feel free to make a request!

Aventis
Your brother in multiple arms

Words: 158586
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2014, 9:14 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

[Autumn] The Wilde One

Postby Autumn Wilde on December 15th, 2014, 1:12 am

Aw yeah! A subscription, in return I'll give you another potential candidate for Aventis' theme song.

I don't know, too obvious?

Autumn Wilde
Wayward Musician

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

[Autumn] The Wilde One

Postby Aventis on December 15th, 2014, 1:13 am

XD I've been in love with that song for weeks.

Credit to: Rhys for picture edit, Redd and Estellir Konrath for Boxcodes, and Fallon for Signature

Shameless self advertising. Feel free to make a request!

Aventis
Your brother in multiple arms

Words: 158586
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2014, 9:14 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

[Autumn] The Wilde One

Postby Autumn Wilde on December 15th, 2014, 1:18 am

Alice the Cat:

When I said I would post cat pictures, I wasn't lying.

This is Alice, the cat I adopted when she was just a kitten. She's grown into a mean adult cat but she's still absolutely adorable. Absolutely the most photogenic cat I know, and she knows it too.

Autumn Wilde
Wayward Musician

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

[Autumn] The Wilde One

Postby Autumn Wilde on December 15th, 2014, 10:26 pm

How many of you out there know the band OK Go?

You might know them from this wildly popular video, the treadmill song.

Well, not only are they an awesome band with great music, they're an awesome band with great music videos. Here is another example of one of their music videos, possibly the coolest Rube Goldberg machine I have ever seen. If you have another Rube Goldberg Machine that you think is awesome, share it here! I love Rube Goldberg Machines.

Now, this is yet another of their music videos that is, yet again, very awesome. The Writing's On the Wall is one of my favorite songs by the band, and they haven't let me down with the video to go along with it. It's truly very innovative and thought-provoking.

Okay, so while that ^ was petching cool, this next one is my favorite of their music videos, as not a single part of it was recorded in a studio, all of it was done during the video. If you haven't seen this, then you are missing out on an important thing in your life. Every person I have showed this to (those that appreciate music and it's many wonderful qualities) has dropped their jaw during the video. Just... just watch it.

How cool is that?? I could watch it six times in a row and not be bored of it. So yeah, if you don't like OK Go, you're wrong.
Autumn Wilde
Wayward Musician

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Next