Mirage's Vblogs

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum contains a new feature for Mizahar - Videos and Vblogs! Feel free to post your Videos, vblogs, chats, and comments here. Find us on Youtube under WritersRPG!

Mirage's Vblogs

Postby Mirage on February 9th, 2015, 8:52 pm

Welp I buckled. Here is my first official Vblog! I've never done anything like this, and it is a little out of my comfort zone so please bear with me. Also I know its terrible video and audio quality, but I will work on those as I figure out what I am doing. Now without further ado, I give you my Vblog :)

Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

Mirage's Vblogs

Postby Shane Wallsly on February 9th, 2015, 9:48 pm

I have several points to make about this video.

1) This video was great.
2) I particularly enjoyed that you had like a wee introduction bit at the beginning before you sat down. It was just like a wee TV Show.
3) I actually didn't know you had a reason for being generally gender neutral. I still remember being surprised when I got you on AIM and you gave me your clearly manly name. I understand your reasons though. Even after seeing your incredibly manly beard I'll probably still have to stop myself from using feminine pronouns in relation to you.
4) It meant perhaps a little too much to me that the first thing you thought about me, aside from weird, was nice beard. I like your beard too. It's time for a bro hug. Bring it in!
5) In Britain we don't consider damn a curse word. The rl version of petch is probably used in all the places Americans put damn in. We're a very sweary country. Except God Damn. God you know what would sound weird.
6) Did you do the least favourite curse word?
7) Again this was brilliant. I hope you do morein the future. I might even ask you some good questions next time.
Group Threads: 1/3

ImageImageImage

Clerk at Mystic Eye Fortune Telling
Shane Wallsly
Success Is The Only Option

Words: 284445
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2013, 9:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2

Mirage's Vblogs

Postby Gossamer on February 9th, 2015, 10:03 pm

I think we all need more Mirage and his manliness in our lives. The site wouldn't be the same without his leadership.

And just to clarify something, I made it a point to say you were a guy so often and so profoundly ONLY because no one on this damn site would BELIEVE me. You know how frustrating that is?

Jen: "Mirage is a guy."
Any Player: "No she's not Jen, stop smoking crack."
Jen: "But really... hes a guy."
Any Player: "There's no way Eva's player and Mirage's player is a guy."
Jen: "But...but...."
Any Player: "Just shut up already... no one believes you."
Jen: *frustration overload*
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Mirage's Vblogs

Postby Timothy Mered on February 9th, 2015, 10:52 pm

Success! Great effort! Damn trains though...
Timothy Mered
Determined

Words: 296697
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2014, 1:43 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Mirage's Vblogs

Postby Mirage on February 9th, 2015, 11:48 pm

Thank you all :). Lol Goss I find that hilarious. I have told you before but I never told anyone to make my Avatars on this account female, but they all did it of their own accord haha. I really like it now, but of course I would :P. Still I can see the facepalm every time someone fought you on this issue haha.

If people have more questions I am happy to answer them! They can post them here and I will make a new Vblog for it :). Also Gossamer I am noting this here. What is Evalin most afraid of? I will answer that in the next video ^.^
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Office
Medals: 4
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

Mirage's Vblogs

Postby Caelum on February 10th, 2015, 3:10 am

This is fantastic! I loved it completely and was so happy to discover that we have similar accents. Well, they're both southern and that's close enough for me. Please do more and I will absolutely throw some questions your way.
Caelum
The best way out is through.

Words: 1093768
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2010, 10:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Mirage's Vblogs

Postby Ruroc on February 10th, 2015, 4:41 am

If Evalin learned about the existence of Static would she seek to learn it, or destroy it? It has many uses to a servant of Uldr, I believe.
Ruroc
Retired Staff

Words: 15045
Joined roleplay: February 13th, 2014, 8:53 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Mirage's Vblogs

Postby Zhol on February 10th, 2015, 8:44 am

Yet another awesome person from Birmingham!

My first experience of America (aside from my layover in Dallas on the way) was in Birmingham. I stayed with friend in McCalla for a couple of weeks, and I've visited them again since. For someone coming over from Britain, where we're usually quite constrained and private in our interactions, the warmth and friendliness from absolutely everyone I met the entire time I was there, from friends of friends all the way down to total strangers was amazing. I've been to some great places, but Alabama is definitely up there as one of my favourites.

Except for Publix. I'll have to try and remember to tell the boiled eggs story next time I do a vlog. :lol:

Anyhow, a question(s)!

Hearing you talk about Evalin, there's obviously a lot of passion and affection (possibly not the right word!) you feel about your character. Is that something unique to her, because of how long you've been writing her for, or do you get equally invested in other characters? Are there any characters from your past (writing, gaming, etc) that you remember fondly and miss, or do you feel that they've all had their time, obtained the closure on their journey that they need, etc?

And since I seem to manage to mention it in all of my vlogs... what Hogwarts house do you think that you would be sorted into; why; and is it the one you would want/hope to be in?
Zhol
Carry on, wayward son.

Words: 710796
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2014, 4:45 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)

Mirage's Vblogs

Postby Shane Wallsly on February 10th, 2015, 9:47 am

I know I joked about it in Chat but what do you think Eva would do if by killing fate she inadvertently became fate? Or if after going through so much to kill fate i.e. Lhex another God just took up his position?

Arin asked about Static but I'd like to hear what Eva would think of the Ruv'na(sp?). She is marked, obviously, so she's probably not going to be joining their ranks but would she ever use them or begrudgingly help them to further a common cause?

Oh and, if you're into it, what's your favourite pokemon? Any generation.
Group Threads: 1/3

ImageImageImage

Clerk at Mystic Eye Fortune Telling
Shane Wallsly
Success Is The Only Option

Words: 284445
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2013, 9:10 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2

Mirage's Vblogs

Postby Sal Mander on February 11th, 2015, 11:35 pm

Bring us the beard tips already!
Sal Mander
Azenth

Words: 287206
Joined roleplay: January 14th, 2014, 1:40 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)