[Group Plotnotes] The Numerous Musketeers

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Postby Lorden Ladis on March 21st, 2015, 8:09 pm

Lorden's just there for the expedition, it's a job. He'll work the ship when it comes to manual labor, and probably do some major body-building if he has the time, and isn't too beat. Also if it comes to Asen having to 'wrassle' something, he'll feel obliged pull her off it and stab it a few times. Basically, generally knightly-things like inspiring the Squires, training his physique, and making sure no one's getting eaten along the way, along with the aspects of keeping a ship running that require minimal instruction or skill.

As for OOC goals, I'd like to get some threads going with you guys that I haven't had the pleasure of writing with. Over all, the expedition is just a fun plot-point for me, but it is one that I'm greatly looking forward to.

I did have one question however, and it regards expenses. I'm going to go out on a limb, and guess that the Squires will have their expenses covered as per usual; but what about the knights(me) and the other non-Squire passengers? Will we receive wages paid by the Order, or will our expenses simply be covered without any other stipend, considering that we have food and lodging on-board? I'd assume we'd be paid, seeing as we are working, else there'd be no reason to take us along for the ride. Still, I just wanted to clear that point up, before we go on plotting. :P
Lorden Ladis
Arm of the Law

Words: 178541
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2015, 1:16 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Alexander Ross on March 21st, 2015, 9:15 pm

For now, Ross is mainly just there for the ride. Given his helpful nature, he's most likely going to be doing a bit of work around the ship, and possibly helping out others in any way he can. If the worst happens during the trip (Sea monsters, bandits, predators etc.), then I'll gladly have Alex join in the fray and poke a few things with his sword... that is, if Lorden isn't using him as a friggin' meat shield. I'm kind of hoping that he'll be able to keep his glasses on, since he's partially blind. >.>

As for skills and whatnot, I mainly plan on having Ross meet people and hopefully make a few more friends, possibly boosting his skill in socialization. And if there is enough room, I would like for this scrawny little twig to learn how to punch harder and earn some points in unarmed combat, if anyone would be willing to take him under their wing. Also, if anyone would be willing to apprentice him in fishing and some magic, then that would be wonderful. Even though Ross is a bit frightened by magic, he does have a fairly good reason to learn it.
"I've never failed anyone, because there isn't anyone in my life who I can make proud."
Alexander Ross
Tell me, how does the end of my blade taste?

Words: 109201
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aventis on March 22nd, 2015, 2:40 am

Wages will be covered by working. Orin will be working as a chef and will therefore be doing work, and you get your wages because you're on knight business and everything you do is a job thread c:

Credit to: Rhys for picture edit, Redd and Estellir Konrath for Boxcodes, and Fallon for Signature

Shameless self advertising. Feel free to make a request!

Aventis
Your brother in multiple arms

Words: 158586
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2014, 9:14 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Lorden Ladis on March 22nd, 2015, 3:10 am

Awesome Avy, thanks for clearing that up. ^.^
Lorden Ladis
Arm of the Law

Words: 178541
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2015, 1:16 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Aventis on March 22nd, 2015, 12:43 pm

Bad news guys. Ehati has elected not to embark with us on this trip. She would like to focus on her character, training, and her bondmate, and I wish her luck. However no squire can go anywhere without his or her patron, and Asen's patron was Ehati. BUT! There is a way to fix this. Asen is requesting a patron swap.

Big hand to Ser Lorden Ladis to taking Asen as a squire.

Credit to: Rhys for picture edit, Redd and Estellir Konrath for Boxcodes, and Fallon for Signature

Aventis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Aventis on March 22nd, 2015, 3:01 pm

For reference.

Credit to:Liminal
Thohorn Riverbend
Iskessah
Besnik
Lucas Arias
Cadicus
Ayatah
Miles

The Island of Lost Souls Thread 1

When I Walked Down to the Beach Thread 2

Aventis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Iskessah on March 22nd, 2015, 3:38 pm

I'm going to regret this, but....

I'm coming on this expedition. I've been to Darva before, and Liminal owes me a conclusion ;)

Everybody stay out of my way <.< (hiisssss :P )

And if you think I'm going to work, you're out of your minds. I can pay my way if necessary. I think...
Iskessah
Player

Words: 140537
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 12:09 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aventis on March 22nd, 2015, 3:39 pm

THE LAST MEMBER EVERYBODY! GIVE HER A HAND!

Aventis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Alexander Ross on March 22nd, 2015, 5:32 pm

*claps once*
"I've never failed anyone, because there isn't anyone in my life who I can make proud."
Alexander Ross
Tell me, how does the end of my blade taste?

Words: 109201
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Asen on March 22nd, 2015, 6:03 pm

*thunderous applause*
Asen
Kintsugi

Words: 136836