U-Uhhm H-Hello *blushes*

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

U-Uhhm H-Hello *blushes*

Postby Ciethrasi on April 21st, 2015, 5:57 am

Hello there,

I've come from a far off land full of Kangaroos covered in dirt but that's completely irrelevant right now. I have ventured to Mizahar, a shining, sparkling and splendid world. So I hope you guys can show me a whole new world if you catch my drift, because honey I don't need pictures to read you like a book.

I know what you're thinking right now. The topic title is completely misleading right? Probably assumed I would be ah-.. *drops cue cards and attempts to pick them up* ...shy... *dusts self off*

D-Darn.. Now I can't look like I'm dripping with confidence and cute Disney p-pick-up lines. First of all I should introduce myself correct? Yes, well.. Uhm.. Ahh, H-Hi? My name is Ana or Ciethrasi and one of my wonderful friends had referred me to this g-glorious role playing website. *trips and falls* P-Please ignore my body spasms, they happen quite frequently, I apologise.

Firstly I'd like to say that Mizahar, although incredibly daunting and frightening, I've found that it's full of fantastic and wonderful things and people that I soon u-uhm h-hope to be close friends with you all?

*blushes* A-Ahaha my friend is going to see, well read this and laugh because with him I'm usually more confidence. In any case I have come to understand this place slightly better and well I've begun to create my PC which hopefully I'll be able to introduce to you all soon. P-Please be gentle though, I bruise easy.

Until then.
Last edited by Ciethrasi on April 22nd, 2015, 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ciethrasi
Player

Words: 1775
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2015, 4:57 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet

U-Uhhm H-Hello *blushes*

Postby Aliara Cantrell on April 21st, 2015, 8:45 am

I've come from a far off land full of Kangaroos covered in dirt

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi?

Hell and Welcome to Mizahar!! i can be quite scary at first but we are all nice people so you shouldnt be afraid. The lore can be daughting but if you ever have questions just ask!
Im interested in seeing you in the world and what you create!

Welcome!
ImageImageImage
Aliara Cantrell
The Dreamer

Words: 114345
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2014, 2:03 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

U-Uhhm H-Hello *blushes*

Postby Ball on April 21st, 2015, 1:07 pm

You come from a land down under eh?

Welcome!
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

U-Uhhm H-Hello *blushes*

Postby Nivel on April 21st, 2015, 5:14 pm

The chat is a good way to get questions answered, as well as the questions and answers forum. Everyone is more than willing to help.

PS. I'm also shy *blushes* >__>
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

U-Uhhm H-Hello *blushes*

Postby Ciethrasi on April 21st, 2015, 6:57 pm

Aliara Cantrell wrote:Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi?

Ball wrote:You come from a land down under eh?

Welcome!

A-Ahh yess good ole' straya, and thank you very much!

Nivel wrote:PS. I'm also shy *blushes* >__>

I-It's hard being shy aye? In a-any case, thank you for your warm welcome.
Ciethrasi
Player

Words: 1775
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2015, 4:57 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet

U-Uhhm H-Hello *blushes*

Postby Terag on April 21st, 2015, 8:26 pm

Welcome! I'm new like you, though a bit less shy. Either way, I hope you enjoy Mizahar and everyone here!

P.S. Tell a kangaroo I said hi, please?
Thoughts "Isurian" "Common" "Others' Speaking"
The above colors are subject to change, bear with me please!
My Character Sheet, I'm working on making it prettier.
Terag
The Singing Smith

Words: 226408
Joined roleplay: April 16th, 2015, 7:21 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

U-Uhhm H-Hello *blushes*

Postby Plume on April 22nd, 2015, 2:17 am

Welcome! I'm Plume, AS of Syliras, and happy to see you have joined our creative ranks, especially in the ever bustling City of Peace. I noticed that you're still working on your CS and it is looking good so far. Just a heads up, however, you will need to include the link to your CS in your profile. Also, your name does not comply with Mizahar's rules, as stated here under "Account". It should be an easy fix, but it will prevent you from being able to RP if it is not changed.

I know it can be daunting starting here for the first time, so if you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or any of our friendly community members/staffers :)

Best,
Plume
Plume
May I tickle your fancy?

Words: 139803
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2015, 8:22 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

U-Uhhm H-Hello *blushes*

Postby Aliara Cantrell on April 22nd, 2015, 4:50 am

Sttttrayya, Im from there to :D There are actually a few of us in close proximity to :D Im QLD myself, if you ever need a same Timezone chat buddie im there :P
ImageImageImage
Aliara Cantrell
The Dreamer

Words: 114345
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2014, 2:03 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

U-Uhhm H-Hello *blushes*

Postby Tanna on April 22nd, 2015, 7:27 am

'STRAAAYYAAAAAA

welcome welcome! More in our tmezone, yussss. I'm QLD too! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with c:
Tanna
words & whims

Words: 114416
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2015, 12:25 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes