[Flashback] Me and..Him?[CLOSED]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

[Flashback] Me and..Him?[Cheshire]

Postby Diane on October 12th, 2010, 4:26 pm

Carrying?Yes.Lovely and sweet?Of course.Still,a long journey ahead of her and Him,things won't be easy,but then again nothing is impossible.Diane simply smiled,with a red color at her cheeks,after Baylor placed his lips over her right cheek.The color from her eyes got into a vivid deep green,offering him a muffin from her hand,when he spoke even though his face seemed sadden and worried a bit.

"Hm..don't worry.I don't ask for anything.I do not have expectation,so far."replied to him smiling,acting very calm and secure on her."Friends with potential it is..hihii."a small giggle was heard,when she bit from the muffin noming on it,offering him once again the plate with the sweet scent coming from the baked sweets.

"Affection is always more than welcome towards the close persons near you,in a way or another.Just knowing that the person is there with you and for you,in the happy or the though times..for me,it would make me happy and I would return that back."when her eyes looked over him once again,seemed like they were sparkling and bit again from the fluffy muffin,heart racing increased a little more getting lost for a second into those eyes.

at least things are going good so far in between us,despite the arguing with his father,as I am sure that..at his home,something bad will happen.I can't understand people like this..why they must violence and act as if they are Gods,which know everything and want to control other lives?That isn't fair at all.. she seemed in pretty deep thought,and slowly leaned over to Baylor supporting her cheek by his shoulder,sighed deeply as her breath was slow,yet warm making like steam to be up in the cold air.

""If I let you love me..be the one Adored -will you go all the way ?.."
Diane
Though One..

Words: 68175
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2010, 7:21 pm
Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Cheshire on October 15th, 2010, 8:43 pm

It was good to know that Diane was okay with just being friends. Baylor far to often worried about what others thought. He had a habit of putting other people's emotions before his. He had learned this trait from all the years he had spent with his father. It was better to worry about other people's emotions than to satisfy his own.

Baylor took Diane's hand in his and led her down the street. "Let's get you out of that shop. You cannot enjoy the festival while you are cooped up inside the bakery!" He smiled at her and walked down the street with his guitar strapped to his back. He wondered about where to take Diane. "Is there anything you wanted to see?" He wanted to make the day nice for her. He still felt bad about his father's blow up earlier that day.
Avanthal Lore | Vantha | Avanthal | Morwen
~-----------------------------------------------~
When I was just a kitten,
They said I'd be a gem.
But now that I'm a Cheshire Cat,
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire
Twenty Seconds of Insane Courage

Words: 336788
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (2)

Postby Diane on October 16th, 2010, 12:59 pm

Diane simply smiled at Baylor,listening carefully for his words towards her,tried to find a good subject to discuss about,because at some point it would become awkward with the silent mode.
"Ahh..nmm ri-ight.That might be a good idea." said to him as she closed the shop and set the cookies inside,as they begun to walk down the street and felt once more her cheeks getting red and warm.His hand was so warm and soft,she didn't want to let him go.From that small gesture,just the tender touch over her hand,felt the warmth coming down to her body and squeezed his hand as they continued to walk.

"I..nm..Not really.I will enjoy any place I would go,in your company and the singing voice is all I need for now." replied to him,blushing and looking around a bit at the people,she was breathing softly and even if,the breath seemed like steam up in the cold air.This sure is a nice feeling,first time a guy that holds my hand..I like it,but I really wonder what the future will bring to both of us.? gave a quick thought,walking in the snow down the street.

"B-but now that I think more about it..I want to see the clear aurora,down the hill.I think we could see from there the entire area from here,down the festival." said with her eyes looking at him,turning into a vivid purple with a small radiance or yellow.Diane smiled gently at him and hold his hand tight.Such a good feeling.Love,huh?

Diane
Though One..

Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Cheshire on October 20th, 2010, 8:12 pm

It had been a while since Baylor had gone to look at the aurora. He had always seen it shining in the sky, it was hard to miss, but he had not gone out of his way to really look at it for a while. "Yeah, let's do it. I have not really looked at the lights in a long time." Baylor was still a bit worried about his father. He was happy to be out with Diane but who knew when his dad would show up again.

After a few chimes the two where in perfect view of the aurora. Baylor sat down on a bench and pulled Diane next to him. "I love coming here. It is my favorite place to come in all of Taldera." Baylor breathed in the cool Avanthal air and smiled. The lights were shimmering in waves of green, purple, and pink. Baylor smiled and pulled his guitar around. He began to lightly strum while humming. After a few chimes he looked over at Diane. "Today has been very nice. I'm glad we met." Baylor leaned over and kissed her cheek. He could handle what his dad could do, this was worth it.
They said I'd be a gem.
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Diane on October 20th, 2010, 9:02 pm

Diane simply smiled over Bay's words and got her into thinking,just by looking at the nice vivid colors while she got pulled down on the bench sitting next to him.
"So is mine..mostly,I go over the small hill form there"made a small sign with her finger,warmly smiling being so close,her cheeks turned into a pinkish color once more.The color in her eyes got into this deep purple with faint wave of pink.She rubbed slightly her hands together,breathing a bit heavier than usual letting the warm air from her lips,to circle around.

I really wonder what tomorrow will bring to me..I really don't want to go away already,I wish that tomorrow will never come.It would be better if never comes,but I guess,that is impossible.I do enjoy his presence,he is a very tender and carrying guy..I do get this strange feeling and tickling when I look at his eyes,or when his lips touched mines. thought for herself,slowly fading away from her thought when Bay,hummed over it making small tunes.

"Hnm..I am g-glad that we met as well."blushed a little after he kissed her cheek,and Diane tried to reach for his hand in a tender touch,still insecure and hesitant about it.She wasn't wuite sure how this "friendship" will work after all,she wanted to just be with him,talk and sing around him;the warmth which she felt coming from him was real and the comfort wasn't a Dream.

"I don't know what the future holds,but..I don't want to be apart from you.As for now,just please hold my hand ..in this coldness.Pl-lease."said with this sadden expression looking over Baylor.A small rustle of the wind,made her long,dark hair to swing and her eyes got into a more pale nuance.

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Cheshire on October 30th, 2010, 6:59 pm

The day was finally coming to an end. When the aurora was in the sky it signaled the end of the day. Baylor thought back to when he had first woken up that day. He had set up a plan for the day. He was going to play music and make money. He did not think that his day would have let him to this hill or even to Diane. It was new for him. In all eighteen years of his life he did not reach out past the borders of his hold. Now he was sitting with a Winterflame and he was perfectly fine. He was nervous of course but he was content. His mind went back to his father. He could not understand why his father had such an adversion toward the other holds. Not many people were that set on keeping the people of the holds seperate. They were all one city, why couldn't his father see that?

Out of the corner of his eye Baylor saw that Diane was cold. She asked for him to hold her hand. He smiled and happily abilged. He pulled off his coat and offered it to her. "Would you like my coat? I do not want to see you so cold." He held his coat out to her. "Don't worry about me. My gnosis will make sure I do not freeze. Plus, playing guitar on the streets tends to make a man more comfortable in the cold." Baylor held her hand in his. Her fingers felt like ice. He pulled her hand up to his lips and kissed them. "Your hands are so cold!" He smiled at her cutely and pulled her closer. "Don't worry though, I'll keep you warm."

Although he was a very quiet man Baylor felt himself getting closer to Diane. He was starting to feel the icy shyness that he was cursed with thawing. It was a good feeling. He had been painfully shy his whole life, it was about time he outgrew it.
They said I'd be a gem.
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Diane on October 30th, 2010, 7:49 pm

Things will slowly get much more comfortable along with the pass of time.At least,so Diane wanted to think.The day didn't turned out to be that bad,after all she came here to not actually sell her goodies,but to have a good time seeing people smiling and tasting the cookies.That was such a good feeling.

She smiled over Bay' and let her eyes to wonder just for a little bit to the aurora's nuance and beautiful colors,shinning so stunningly beautiful in that night.A small sigh escaped her lips,as his voice made Diane to look at him.She was surprised of his gesture by offering his coat,since her body slightly trembled under the cold wind.

"Hnm..it's fine.I'll be ok,b-ut thank you." said on a calm and low voice,with her green,emerald eyes gazing upon him.Slowly,but certain he took her hand and gave soft kisses over her fingers,she could feel the warmth coming from him.Such a great feeling,that made her heart to pound faster and to get pink in her cheeks,feeling all warm from the insides.
Diane never felt so good,comfortable and safe with anyone before,as now they were in this closer embrace,with her hands over to him and placing her head to his shoulder.Her warm breath spread in the air,like a small steam.

"I ..think we can stay like this for a while.I'm thinking that..tonight it may be a lot colder,for some reason." paused for a moment and smiled for herself,before speaking again. "I would like to stay with you..like this,as long as we can.I- don't want to be alone anymore." said on a lower tone and squeezed his hand with hers.Again her heart skipped a few more louder,beats and the color in her eyes got again into a light-blue.

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

[Flashback] Me and..Him?[CLOSED]

Postby Cheshire on November 2nd, 2010, 3:03 am

Character: Diane
Experience: Riding +1, Cooking +3, Negotiation +1, Composition +3, Singing +2, Seduction +2
Lore: First Kiss, Being Extremely Clumsy

Additional Note: Nice thread :) Let me know if I missed any XP
They said I'd be a gem.
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire

Office
Scrapbook

Previous