[Nightmare's Scrapbook] Pleasant Dreams

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Nivel on April 23rd, 2015, 2:29 am

I think your doing a pretty decent job considering all that needs to be done in this crazy over active domain. Keep up the good work :P
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Nightmare on May 3rd, 2015, 10:49 pm

Structured posting scedule
What is this sorcery?

I am going to attempt to be more structured and organized with my ST duties. The only obstacles will be work, but I will attempt to still do at least something on those days. So without further ado, here will be the proposed scheduled:
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Post to Modded thread #1 Request day Post to modded thread #2 Development day Post to modded thread #3 Misc. work Misc. work

The difference between my current work as an ST lately is that I've been doing the stuff on my days off, which or irregular. On those days I end up spending all day working on requests, or answering PMs or whatever. What I would like to do is to designate specific days with certain goals. On those days I might do more than simply post to my modded threads, but the listed subjects will be priorities. On mondays I will force myself to post before doing any other ST work. And If I miss a day, no big deal, I will pick it up on the next day, or postpone it to the next week. Though, modded posts will always have priority and will never be postponed a full week in this schedule.

If you have an concerns, questions or problems please PM me right away. I am here to assist and can usually get a reply within a day or two if not sooner.
If you haven't gotten a response from me within five days, please PM me again!
Nightmare
The part of you that you always fear

Words: 254197
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 11:45 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Ball on May 4th, 2015, 12:27 pm

Sounds like you are making strides to tame the chaos in your ST duties. Congrats on that, I know it can be hard and us players love you for sticking this chaos out =D

-hugs the Nighthorse-
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Timothy Mered on May 5th, 2015, 2:30 am

Just popping in to say that I have mad respect for all the hard work and love you are pouring into Syliras! Perhaps one day I will apply for staff, but I know it is a tough job and I don't want to jump in if I don't have the time.

Who knows...maybe I can lend a hand this summer, haven't got much else to do anyway :)

That turned into a tangent real fast.

Anyway, point is; I really do respect the work you -and all the other staff really- are doing. Keep it up, and if you ever need help, I will do my best to be of service.
Timothy Mered
Determined

Words: 296697
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2014, 1:43 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Featured Character (1)

Previous