[Endrykas AS Office - Tribal] Notes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Graham Whipmane on December 8th, 2015, 7:11 am

PC Name: Graham Whipmane
Skills you want to improve: Any.
Moderated thread: 62nd of Winter
Your interest in this thread: Looks like it'll be interesting
Something you're willing to lose: Anything, besides his weapons or large amounts of money.
Can your PC sustain an injury: Yep! Just not too serious.
Preferred outcome: Loot and skills a'plenty!

*Replies will be slower until Jobthread's have been completed*
Graham Whipmane
Player

Words: 59773
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2015, 9:47 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Pearl on December 13th, 2015, 8:00 am

PC Name: Pearl
Skills you want to improve: Medicine, Intelligence, Logic, Leadership, any others
Moderated thread (date): 33, Pirate Event
Your interest in this thread: It's a good opportunity to allow Pearl to grow and work with other PC's in the game. It's also a story plot that sounds very interesting and enjoyable to write.
Something you're willing to lose: We can certainly discuss it, but I cannot think of anything at the moment, except for her trusting nature. I'm open to suggestions as the story evolves.
Can your PC sustain an injury: Yes
Preferred outcome: Enjoy a wonderful story line with some very talented writers.

PC Name: Pearl
Skills you want to improve: Any
Moderated thread (date): 61, Pirate Ship Returns
Your interest in this thread: Obviously, I would love for Pearl to be returned her family.
Something you're willing to lose: Again, open for discussion as the story evolves.
Can your PC sustain an injury: Yes
Preferred outcome: Have Pearl returned to her family, a little worse for wear, but essentially in tact.
Pearl
Doctor at The River Flower

Words: 219351
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2015, 5:29 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Ixzo on December 14th, 2015, 2:59 pm

PC Name: Ixzo
Skills you want to improve: Archery, Wrestling, other combat skills that I don't currently have xD
Moderated thread (date): 61st
Your interest in this thread: Killing pirates, and perhaps acquiring one or two heads to skin. She will miss the first event, but will be prepared for their return, along with whoever is left. It might also be fun to help recover some PCs if they are up to it! :D
Something you're willing to lose: Anything but my life and limbs
Can your PC sustain an injury: Yeah, so long as she can recover xD
Preferred outcome: Get me some heads!

PC Name: Ixzo
Skills you want to improve: Scavenging?
Moderated thread (date): 62nd
Your interest in this thread: I would like me some pirate booty, please
Something you're willing to lose: Anything but my life and limbs
Can your PC sustain an injury: Yeah, so long as she can recover xD
Preferred outcome: I very much want to get Ixzo a claymore sword, if that is at all possible :D
Last edited by Ixzo on December 15th, 2015, 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ixzo
Lion of the Night

Words: 524570
Joined roleplay: September 1st, 2015, 5:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Naiya on December 15th, 2015, 4:48 am

PC Name: Naiya
Skills you want to improve: Weapon: Bow (maybe?), Weapon: Spear, Body building, Unarmed Combat, Riding, medicine, brawling, etc.
Moderated thread (date): 33rd of Winter, 515 AV.
Your interest in this thread: I would like Naiya to fight and be injured trying to save her husband. The more drama the better :P
Something you're willing to lose: Is that a joke? She is losing her husband, anything else is just icing on the melodrama cake. I'd rather her not lose any limbs, though.
Can your PC sustain an injury: Aside from her broken heart? Of course. The worse the better. Again, I would like to keep all her limbs, and nothing that might cause her to lose the baby I hope she'll have by then....
Preferred outcome: Scars, fighting, and misery.... *cough* I mean I just want Nai to be part of the action....

Skills you want to improve: Combat, Body Building, Weapon: Spear, etc.
Moderated thread (date): 61st of Winter, 515 AV.
Your interest in this thread: Naiya will fight in hopes of finding her husband. She'll be so busy killing she will forget to be sad. Or I mean, she wants to protect her city and her family....
Something you're willing to lose: Everything
Can your PC sustain an injury: Please. She needs plenty of distracting from the pit of sorrow the beginning of this event will cause.
Preferred outcome: Bloody and miserable Naiya will return to her pavilion without her husband once more.

Skills you want to improve: Scavenging, Body building, tracking
Moderated thread (date): 62nd of Winter, 515 AV.
Your interest in this thread: Loot!
Something you're willing to lose: If she has anything left, you should let her keep it.
Can your PC sustain an injury: Sure
Preferred outcome: LOOT. Ahem. I mean I would like Naiya to find a memento to drive her to work harder and become a better warrior so she can protect her family and find her husband.
Naiya
Player

Words: 766506
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 5:11 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Akasja on December 17th, 2015, 12:24 am

PC Name: Akasja
Skills you want to improve: Brawling, Bodybuilding, Weapon: Dagger, Riding, Stalking, Negotiating, Unarmed combat (?) - anything related
Moderated thread (date): 33rd - Pirate raid; 61st - second and less successful pirate raid
Your interest in this thread: My character secretly has been looking for a chance to prove herself as a warrior. At this point in time, she has lived with the Drykas for a full year and feels close to some of them. She is grateful for how well she has been accepted by many of the Drykas, and would certainly step up to fight off such a terrifying threat to their home. Not yet sure if I want her to be captured (the escape effort/subsequent learning curve would certainly be amazing), or to stay and help with the much needed healing efforts after the raid.
Something you're willing to lose: Some blood, some money, some energy, but she would probably kill to keep her horse
Can your PC sustain an injury: She's a tough one, so yes. I would like her to keep all her limbs, though, please. ;)
Preferred outcome: Really depends where the pirates are going and if Akasja would have to lose her horse... If she could eventually get her mare back, I would work on a story for that! Staying with the Drykas would probably be best, so she could do some fighting and then help with the relief effort afterward. She will definitely want to help however she can.
Akasja
\ a long way from home /

Words: 89261
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2015, 11:49 pm
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Colt on December 17th, 2015, 8:03 pm

ImagePC Name: Shahar Dawnwhisper
Skills you want to improve: Whatever’s relevant.
Moderated thread (date): 25th
Your interest in this thread: Magic glowing water? Shahar’s definitely going to want to check that out to see what’s up, so curiosity and concern for the area are his reasons.
Something you're willing to lose: Not sure how risky this is going to be, so… possessions? Blood?
Can your PC sustain an injury: Sure.
Preferred outcome: Finding out what’s up with the weird tide pool, so probably lores, as well as whatever applies to what happens. I would prefer for him to survive it, though.
“Pavi” | Grassland Sign | “Common” | “Tukant” | Nura
Colt
Miss Communication

Words: 943625
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2011, 6:38 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Advocate (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on December 20th, 2015, 4:46 am

PC Name: Jasmine Moonstone
Skills you want to improve: horsemanship, riding, and grooming
Moderated thread (date): 14 - Sun with Showers. The ground turns to mud and slush. People struggle to keep their horse’s hooves healthy.
Your interest in this thread: it helps Jasmine gain more experience with horses and the weather in Endrykas
Something you're willing to lose: not sure yet
Can your PC sustain an injury: yes but nothing life threatening
Preferred outcome: more knowledgable and helpful to the clans
Last edited by Jasmine Stormblood on January 3rd, 2016, 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jasmine Stormblood
The Clan is Strength, The Clan is Life

Words: 263067
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2013, 2:51 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Rufio on December 23rd, 2015, 9:24 pm

PC Name: Rufio Wildmane

Moderated thread: 33rd (the Pirate Raid)
Your interest in this thread: Evil plans to torment Ru this season
Something you're willing to lose: Anything (except things awarded in 13th Bonding thread & Drav's button), her sense of security & her family (except for Alar'ck, Raen & Laiha), for Louka (her half-brother) to be killed in the raid.
Can your PC sustain an injury: Sure (no limb loss plz!)
Preferred outcome: Not to be kidnapped herself but to witness the raid & lose almost all of her family pavilion (if it's possible).

Moderated thread: 62nd (Scavenging)
Your interest in this thread: It makes sense that in the hard Winter Ru would take to scavenging a pirate wreckage.
Something you're willing to lose: Anything (except anything awarded in 13th Bonding thread & Drav's button)
Can your PC sustain an injury: If needs be (no limb loss plz!)
Preferred outcome: Find something fortune-tellery among the wreckage maybe, or just things to help her through the Season.
Rufio
Player

Words: 286748
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2015, 10:40 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Azmere on December 28th, 2015, 12:03 pm

PC Name: Azmere
Moderated thread: 62nd (Scavenging)
Your interest in this thread: The life twist I discussed with you that involves the pirates would bring Azmere to search for clues and answers.
Something you're willing to lose: Nothing big
Can your PC sustain an injury: Not sure how scavenging would cause injury but... maybe a broken finger.
Preferred outcome: Some insight regarding the aforementioned life-altering event... some loot or an interesting item.

It's you and me against the world.
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.

where do you go when you don't know who you are?
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Overlored (1)

Previous