Guest Story Telling Exchange Program

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Ruari Darkwind on December 14th, 2015, 3:40 am

I'm not a guest storyteller, though? Honestly, Aaliyah, I'm raising a concern regarding favouritism here, as a person who has seen pretty real favouritism in my time on this site,

edit: seacrest, out.
Ruari Darkwind
skulls.

Words: 62295
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2015, 3:15 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Evelyn on December 14th, 2015, 3:52 am

Character Name: Evelyn
Character Occupation: Opera Singer at the Ethereal Opera House
Character Goals: I'd really like for Evelyn to get more initiated into politics within Lhavit. She needs to start making connections.
Skills you want help with: Looking for more help with politics, law, leadership, and persuasion.
Skills your willing to Moderate for: I'm good with anything having to do with art, ex.) music, singing, drawing, pottery, painting. Anything in the medical field. Anything nature, gardening, hunting.
Everything Else: Don't worry about my post count! This is a alt account. I assure you I'm staying around. :)
Evelyn
If life is a song, sing it.

Words: 7190
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2015, 5:48 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Nivel on December 14th, 2015, 3:53 am

If you want I can change the name to Guest story teller training program, cause thats really what its intended for. If you just want some one to guest story tell for you I think plenty of the people in this program would do it since we're all just looking for practice and feed back.

I started this thing because I wanted to guest story tell, I could make another thing for people who need guest story telling? Or a Directory for guest story telling? This was just the first thing I came up with to get people Guest story telling. I'm glad you brought this issue to my attention but you could have done it in a much less rude way.
Last edited by Nivel on December 14th, 2015, 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Azmere on December 14th, 2015, 4:09 am

My two cents: I can understand Ruari's concern but I have never gotten that impression from this thread or anyone involved.

I agree with Neo that no seasonal events should be usurped.

Finally, I want to add that I have offered to GST for other people not participating in this thread. I'm not an ST so people are a bit leery off letting me mod a thread for them. This idea/program/concept gives me a chance to GST under some supervision with people who are understanding and willing to give feedback thus allowing me to improve.

-Az
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.

where do you go when you don't know who you are?
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Overlored (1)

Postby Pulren Marsh on December 14th, 2015, 5:49 am

Two more coppers since everyone is all vocal and shyke.

This is a voluntary thing. We could just do this without this topic and just decide to apply to GST for anyone we wanted to. The spirit here is that with a kind of node for checking in, it gets done in a more efficient manner. I say if everyone is so concerned, show your hand.

I volunteered to take anyone at all with no bias. I got Aaliyah Tabr with Lu Gavima and Firenze with Pulren. Just show your cards. If everyone who has posted has actually picked someone or not picked one and had one selected, everyone should be squared up. If not, pick someone who isn't. This is a lot less complicated than it is being made out to be. Help out. If you don't like it, don't participate.

Pulren Marsh
Your favorite Uncle

Words: 503518
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 3:33 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Karin on December 14th, 2015, 3:15 pm

Character Name: Karin Ironyach
Character Occupation: Apprentice woodworker/carpenter
Character Goals: So! For a guest storyteller thread, I'm looking for something simple really: a flashback where my character gets to push the boundaries of her skills in swimming.
Skills you want help with: Anything associated with the above! Endurance maybe? Also combat.
Skills you're willing to Moderate for: I am willing to moderate for skills associated with anything. I'm still not terribly secure on aspects of magic, but I would (and will) put a lot of work into any potential thread to learn magic-y related things, if required.
Everything Else: I am: someone who absolutely loves well-described scenery, and all the nature surrounding the character. So subsequently, for a thread I would be looking for: someone who writes a great deal of scenery. Also, sea creatures.

Also also, I am friendly, and a little late with getting this in O.o (sorry 'bout that).

10/7/17- All my threads are marked [open] and as such are open to all. :)
Karin
Ocean gazing

Words: 384298
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2015, 10:05 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Previous