PM to join [Location: Syliran Fields] Picnic Party

Nivel decides to celebrate her first birthday party with a picnic.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Location: Syliran Fields] Picnic Party

Postby Nivel on October 8th, 2015, 6:46 pm

OocThis seemed like a good time to wrap this thread up. If you want to make another post feel free. Otherwise I'm putting it up for grading tonight.
“Yes thank you” Nivel replied politely to Doves offer to lift her up to the horse. The pycon was certain she could get up on top of the creature herself but it would probably spook the large animal if she climbed up the saddle like a giant clay spider.
“You sure you don’t want to ride with us?” The pycon asked dove curiously, she was feeling a bit glum and even she couldn’t turn down Sayana’s tempting proposition. Dove’s reserved behaviour almost reminded Nivel of Patcha, They even kind of looked similar when the kelvic was in her human form. This comparison was oddly comforting to the pycon and made her feel less Melancholy. Nivel just had to be confident that her mount would eventually come back to her and not let her sudden departure get to her.

When Nivel was fully on the horse Sayana lifted her up with her highest arms, allowing for a spectacular view of the lush fields and the sturdy buildings of the outpost in the not so far distance. What drew her attention most was the fluffy clouds in the indigo sky which was something the height impaired creature rarely got to see. It was almost impossible to stay in her upset state as she bounced about on the little ride that Sayana had created for her.
“You’re right this is fun” Nivel clapped with glee as they galloped around the area.

Sayana’s second comment about eventually being able to eventually ride a giant eagle was like a final test to Nivel’s resolve. The pycon felt another sinking feeling as she couldn’t help thinking that she didn’t want to ride an eagle she just wanted Patcha back. She quickly banished the thought before it could ruin her fun, Nivel didn’t have any more time for negativity on a day that was supposed to be celebratory.

Nivel kicked her legs and clapped to the rhythm of Sayana’s birthday chant. It warmed Nivel’s nexus to be given so much attention for having simply been born on a certain day. She could definitely understand why the tall races celebrated this day. She wondered what other days she could justify celebrating, the possibilities were nearly endless. Although they couldn’t happen to often or they wouldn’t be special.

“I’m glad you liked my party, My next one will be far more organized.” Nivel promised as Sayana gently set her down on the ground and she happily skipped back to the others.

“I am afraid that we should be heading back to Syliras soon, I have some business to take care of back at the city and I require Nivel to accompany me.” Sera Grey announced in a formal manner.
“Aww Really..”Nivel replied in disappointment as her many extremities seemed to wilt. “Well I’m glad you all were able to come, Its not every day I get to celebrate this day.”

Sera Grey and Nivel started packing up and allowed anyone willing to help to do so, there wasn’t much to put away so it didn’t take very long. Those of Syliras rode back together, since it was always best to travel in groups when outside the city.

Credit for Boxcode goes to Estrellir Konrath
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

[Location: Syliran Fields] Picnic Party

Postby Dravite on January 7th, 2016, 1:24 am

Nivel

Experience

• Organisation: 1
  • Sewing: 1
  • Hostessing: 1
  • Dancing: 2
  • Socilisation: 5
  • Teaching: 2
  • Rhetoric: 2
  • Storytelling: 1
  • Observation: 2
  • Logic: 1
  • Auristics: 1

Lore

• A birthday picnic
  • The art of entertaining
  • Dove: A curious stranger
  • Dove: Lives in the Mithryn Outpost
  • Sayana: A welcomed guest
  • The reputation of ghosts
  • Dove: Works as a farm-hand
  • Ball: A surprise guest
  • A gift from Sayana

Dove

Experience

• Tracking: 1
  • Mathematics: 1
  • Climbing: 1
  • Observation: 3
  • Soclisation: 4
  • Rhetoric: 2
  • Storytelling: 1
  • Teaching: 1

Lore

• Mathematics: Measuring in hands
  • Tracking: The size of mice and rat prints
  • Pycon: A race made of clay
  • Haramous: The Great Deity of Alchemy
  • Nivel's birthday picnic
  • Pyconia: The city of clay
  • Sayana: Nivel's friend
  • Nivel: Loves rabbits
  • The Role of a Knight

Sayana

Experience

• Riding, Horse: 3
  • Scouting: 1
  • Organisation: 1
  • Rhetoric: 1
  • Singing: 1

Lore

• Nivel: A doll for every friend
  • Dove: A shy young woman
  • Logic: When its better not to say what you're thinking

10gm deducted for horse hire.

Alexander Demarcus

Experience

• None

Lore

• Nivel's dolls

Ball

Experience

• Investigation: 1
  • Soclisation: 1
  • Stealth: 1

Lore

• Sera Grey: Nivel's patron knight

Notes

What a charming character Nivel is. I really enjoyed getting to know a lot of your characters better. Social threads are always difficult to manage, especially when so many people join; I think you did the best with what you had! Enjoy the rewards.

Dravite
Ra’athi of The Watch Troha to Tavehk

Words: 775240
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2015, 12:38 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
2015 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)