IC Info Winter 515AV Character Registry!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Winter 515AV Character Registry!

Postby Amoux on January 9th, 2016, 6:57 am

Character Registration

PC Name: Amoux
Age & Sex: 22, Female
Character Summary: A young Inarta Poison-crafter up to no good.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Living and Working
What are your character goals for this season?: Begin working towards fame and glory! Or, for now, bump up skills and start up a successful business.
Favourite type of thread?: Heavy, dark and depressing threads. Light, bubbly and fluffy threads. Purely skill based threads. Social, just-for-fun threads. Errythang...
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Will need to talk to Royal about some of the business plans I have.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: If you're really nice and I can work with the idea well, sure!
Additional Comments: YAY! Back in the City of Sin, finally! PM me if you're interested in threading or plotting!
Amoux
Kill Eye

Words: 23017
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2014, 4:49 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby L'orlei on January 11th, 2016, 1:12 am

Character Registration

PC Name: L'orlei
Age & Sex: 36, Female
Character Summary: L'orlei is a healer/herbalist trying to make a difference on the streets of Sunberth. She thinks she can save the city, though she has no idea how, and so far hasn't had much luck. She's innocent and only been away from her island home for about a year, and is still learning the ways of Sunberth, only having been able to survive so far because of the mizas she brought with her from home that have kept her in a decent room with locked doors.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: IC: To help the people of Sunberth and "save" them. OOC: To corrupt L'orlei's soul and make her lose all hope.
What are your character goals for this season?: I want her to be exposed to violence and hardship, and start corrupting her soul. Also, I wouldn't mind a romance.. L'orlei has little skills in the way of self defense, and I want her to be forced to learn.
Favourite type of thread?: All types, but particularly ones with drama, whether that is emotional drama, or action, or some other kind of drama I can't think of right now.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Not that I know of.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not now.
Additional Comments: Yeah, so if anyone has an evil character and wants to take out some aggression on a poor healer, please feel free to PM me.

Kontinese - Green | Common - White | Tukant - Cyan
L'orlei
Player

Words: 139554
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2011, 8:03 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Lo'campo on January 12th, 2016, 7:21 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Lo'campo
Age & Sex: 46, Male
Character Summary: Coming to Sunberth to satisfy his inner demons, the Akalak finds himself being more useful than destructive day by day.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident
What are your character goals for this season?: Make friends, learn to work with poison.
Favourite type of thread?: Any really, but mostly things to do with fighting, killing, or saving someone.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Eventually
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Additional Comments: Here to have fun, always available for anything, just shoot me a pm

-Loxudeianis Basunreph Campo

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo
The Sunset Quarter monster

Words: 313620
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2014, 12:24 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Jeina San on January 15th, 2016, 3:47 am

Character Registration

PC Name: Jeina San
Age & Sex: 19 year old female
Character Summary: Jeina gets by her days one after another. Her only real goal at the moment is to stay alive. And to do that, she has to take on whatever jobs she can in order to get money.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: For the adventure. She craves a life in which she has no idea what will happen next.
What are your character goals for this season?: To get some of her skills boosted, particularly her negotiation and scavenging skills. Also, to set up a past in Sunberth with her, to make friends and enemies.
Favourite type of thread?: The ones where you are having so much fun that you're pretty sure that the thread's going to last forever because you can't stop coming up with new ideas to RP.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: No, I think I'll be okay.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not until I can get my feet on the ground properly.
Additional Comments:
Jeina San
Rogue

Words: 2195
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2016, 5:17 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Sevris on January 25th, 2016, 12:04 am

Character Registration

PC Name: Sevris Lazarin
Age & Sex: 24 & Male
Character Summary: Sevris is a disciplined Paladin looking to further his influence around Mizahar.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: To create an alliance with Sun Birth
What are your character goals for this season?: Become a Master Bladesmen and then make an alliance with Sun Birth
Favourite type of thread?: Combat
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Yes
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: No
Additional Comments: Sevris is a dangerous man.
Sevris
Loyal Soldier

Words: 187865
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2012, 5:26 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Richard Blow on January 26th, 2016, 4:29 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Richard Blow
Age & Sex: 35, Male
Character Summary: Substance abusing ghost detective.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Practice Spiritism and paranormal investigation! Be the people's Spiritist! Drink heavily!
What are your character goals for this season?: Get at least one arc rolling and finished this season.
Favourite type of thread?: Anything that, at the end, can be described as a carnival of madness. :P
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Probably not.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Sure!
Additional Comments: I've missed this black bastard so much. Glory to Sunberth and ghost adventures!
Richard Blow
Really More of a Ghostwrangler

Words: 51021
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2013, 1:20 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Agoril on January 28th, 2016, 9:54 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Agoril Slysteel Pitrius
Age & Sex: 62, Female
Character Summary: An Isur woman with a big ol' warhammer and a penchant for finding and getting into trouble.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Self-discovery.
What are your character goals for this season?: Try not to die and improve a bit.
Favourite type of thread?: Fighting
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: No
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not yet
Additional Comments: None
Agoril
Player

Words: 4770
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2016, 9:26 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Basil on January 30th, 2016, 2:13 am

¤

Character Registration

PC Name: Basil Stillsong
Age & Sex: 21, Female
Character Summary: A waitress trying to make it in the big, bad city. Looking for purpose!
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Lives here.
What are your character goals for this season?: Get some threads done, get my job threads done so I can save up money.
Favourite type of thread?: Action!
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Nope, I already posted for my job.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Sure!
Additional Comments: Looking for thread partners, pop me a PM I'm open for anything!
Basil
Waitress Extraordinaire

Words: 7917
Joined roleplay: December 10th, 2015, 2:36 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Mackenzie Northwind on February 1st, 2016, 12:46 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Mackenzie Northwind
Age & Sex: 22, female
Character Summary: Mack is a boisterous, quirky and prideful young woman who works as a cook in Sunberth. No one, in her two years here has ever managed to get underneath her colourful shell, so please feel free if you are up for the challenge!
What are your character goals for this season?: Romance! Drama! Action! Violence! Lets see where the season takes us?
Favourite type of thread?: I'm a sucker for deep, emotional threads, as well as comedic dittys, or a mix of the two!
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Not that I know of
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Maybe next time :)
Additional Comments: Hi everyone! Shoot me a PM if you'd like to plot with me
Mackenzie Northwind
Player

Words: 6153
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2016, 6:18 pm
Character sheet

Postby Buras on February 11th, 2016, 3:32 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Buras
Age & Sex: 10, M
Character Summary: It's been a while since he's showed himself in Sunberth, but all of his favors have probably expired and he needs more.
What are your character goals for this season?: Gather some favors so he can use them later.
Favourite type of thread?: Anything at the moment.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: No
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: No
Additional Comments: I haven't been here for two years, so I might be a little rusty.
Buras
A favor for a favor

Words: 62661
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2014, 2:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext