Spring 516AV Character Registry!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Royal on February 29th, 2016, 2:50 pm

SUNBERTH SPRING 516AV CHARACTER REGISTRY

Sunberthians, celebrate! We've survived the harsh winter and now can reap the rewards of a pleasant, warm spring... Right?

Probably not. This is Sunberth after all, the most dangerous and criminal and delicious of cities in Mizahar! If you're planning to write in Sunberth in Spring 516AV, please complete the below form. We're going to face a hard time this season, guys, so do be nice to each other ;)

PC Name:
Age & Sex:
Character Summary: Keep it short'n'sweet! Why might someone want to thread with you? Does your PC have a dark, sordid history they're trying to run away from? Do they have an impressive button collection? Share with us anything that might help make your PC stand out
Character Loyalties/Groups: In Sunberth, where your loyalties lie are pretty important. Is your PC a member of any gangs, or religious groups? Do they *want* to join any of these?
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident? Visitor? Other?
What are your character goals for this season?: Be specific! Is there anything you really want your PC to experience this season? Is there something you really wouldn't want to happen to them?
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: Do you want to write more edgy, violent threads? Want to branch into your softer and more romantic side? Let us know!
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain?
Favourite type of thread?: Social? Violent? Romance? Other? Tell us!
Do you require Moderator Assistance?:
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?:
Additional Comments:

Code: Select all
[size=150]Character Registration[/size]

[b]PC Name: [/b]
[b]Age & Sex:[/b]
[b]Character Summary:[/b] Keep it short'n'sweet! Why might someone want to thread with you? Does your PC have a dark, sordid history they're trying to run away from? Do they have an impressive button collection? Share with us anything that might help make your PC stand out
[b]Character Loyalties/Groups: [/b]In Sunberth, where your loyalties lie are pretty important. Is your PC a member of any gangs, or religious groups? Do they *want* to join any of these?
[b]Purpose of being in Sunberth: [/b]Resident? Visitor? Other?
[b]What are your character goals for this season?: [/b] Be specific! Is there anything you really want your PC to experience this season? Is there something you really [i]wouldn't[/i] want to happen to them?
[b]What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: [/b]Do you want to write more edgy, violent threads? Want to branch into your softer and more romantic side? Let us know!
[b]What made you chose Sunberth as a domain?[/b] 
[b]Favourite type of thread?:[/b] Social? Violent? Romance? Other? Tell us!
[b]Do you require Moderator Assistance?: [/b]
[b]Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?:  [/b]
[b]Additional Comments:[/b]

Royal
You can call me Queen Bee

Words: 65918
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2015, 9:27 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Avrial Stalinsa on February 29th, 2016, 7:40 pm

Character Undergoing Renovation
Last edited by Avrial Stalinsa on March 1st, 2016, 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avrial Stalinsa
Honor Or Death

Words: 32993
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2015, 5:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ssafirsotibones on February 29th, 2016, 11:45 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Ssafirsotibones(goes by Bones)

Age & Sex: 134- Male

Character Summary: Warrior, hunter, combat instructor, Caiyha following Dhani. Believes in a fair fight, defending the helpless, and killing to survive.

Character Loyalties/Groups: Currently none. However if he heard of the vigilante's, he would likely be interested. He's also a ardent worshiper of Caiyha. But then, her subjects kill and eat each other all the time. The rule of the wilds is survival of the fittest. He makes a particular exception when it comes to hatchlings.

Purpose of being in Sunberth: Possibly becoming a resident. Has lived here before, and returning after a short trip, and is hoping to open up his own unarmed combat school.

What are your character goals for this season?: Wants to open a combat school, gain some students, earn a name and respect, and allies he would fight for. Doesn't want to be revealed as a Dhani, which he is hiding for obvious reasons.

What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: Bones is always up for a good scrap, he tends to be a combat oriented PC, and finds he can solve most problems with a sword or a fist. So far he hasn't ventured much into the romantic side of things, though with the right person perhaps he could.

What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? The lovely landscape and friendly people.

Favourite type of thread?: Combat.

Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Unsure

Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes, if needed.

Additional Comments: He won't usually start a fight, but he sure as petch will end one.
Bones is a Constrictor Dhani. He likes to eat meat. He also has some speech problems.

When he speaks, a double s (ss) means a [th] sound, that he cannot say.

A triple s (sss) means just an [s], but it is extended in his speech.

Ssafirsotibones
Player

Words: 440799
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2011, 5:37 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Buras on March 1st, 2016, 1:24 am

Character Registration

PC Name: Buras
Age & Sex: 11. Male
Character Summary: A dirt poor Kelvic that's trying to make money any way he can. Whether that be by stealing, finding a job, fighting in the Pits, to even prostitution if it gets that bad.
Character Loyalties/Groups: He's looking to join a gang, but doesn't want to join the wrong side. He's going to wait for whoever is going to make the first decisive move then attempt to join them.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident.
What are your character goals for this season?: He needs to get money, asap. Nothing is free unless you can steal it. So either get some more mizas in his pocket or improve on his stealing skill.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: I'm not afraid to say this, I'm looking for some more romantic threads.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain?: Have you seen the place? It's nuts. Unpredictable where truly anything can happen. Where PCs can do whatever they want without worry to much about repercussions from the law.
Favourite type of thread?: Whatever strikes my fancy.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: I don't think so, but it wouldn't hurt to have it.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Nope
Additional Comments: I'm rather active, if I do say so myself, so don't be afraid to shoot a pm my way so we can plot.
A favor can be worth it's weight in gold. Or, it could kill you.
Buras
A favor for a favor

Words: 62661
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2014, 2:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Richard Blow on March 1st, 2016, 6:10 am

Character Registration

PC Name: Richard Blow
Age & Sex: 35, Male
Character Summary: It's Richard Blow, ghost detective! This doped up Spiritist and paranormal investigator deadpans his way though (hopefully) increasing ridiculous spectral mystiries!
Character Loyalties/Groups: Largely himself and affiliated
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident
What are your character goals for this season?: FINALLY finish avenging the murdered girls of the Muted Maiden, get his own REAL office.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: Do you want to write more edgy, violent threads? Want to branch into your softer and more romantic side? Let us know!
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? Its vibe fit the character. :P Also maximum ridiculousness potential.
Favourite type of thread?: Adventure! Intrigue! Clown fiestas!
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Unlikely
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Sure!
Additional Comments: I hope everyone's as excited as I am to have a spooktacular Spring. ;)
Richard Blow
Really More of a Ghostwrangler

Words: 51021
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2013, 1:20 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Valinos on March 1st, 2016, 7:10 am

Character Registration

PC Name: Valinos
Age & Sex: 22 Male
Character Summary: Sneaky scout who has a quick mind for tactics and subtlety. Looking to find those who took his sister and slew his parents. Stands firmly in the morally grey area of society, right in the shadows. :)
Character Loyalties/Groups: Currently Loyal to himself and survival, would like to get into a gang or guild that could enhance his shadow discipline and sneaky life-style.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Currently a resident, born and raised but looking to travel too.
What are your character goals for this season?: Valinos has heard tales of those blessed by Akajia and the abilities granted to those in her service, would like to earn that honor. not be a slave... that's a no-no...
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: I'd like to expand on my characters personality, dip into more of his survival instincts, little more cut-throat and do or die.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? this is where i started, still new and wanted to write a bit here before i expand and travel.
Favourite type of thread?: Truthfully anything that allows me to expand on my writing ability. And whatever allows Valinos to grow and expand in his abilities and skills.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Sometimes, still rather new to the forum... guidance from those with more experience allows me to be a better writer.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: not yet :)
Additional Comments: Not so good ad scheming and plotting solo, but will happily help expand the story if involved with someone.
Valinos
Player

Words: 26462
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2016, 11:26 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Maria Talwa on March 1st, 2016, 6:51 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Maria Talwa
Age & Sex: 21, Female
Character Summary: Maria is a hard and vicious young woman who grew up on the streets of Sunberth, learning that only the most ruthless survive. She's normally not overly friendly or nice, and tends to think of herself first.
Character Loyalties/Groups: Maria grew up in Daggerhand territory o she's loyal to them, but not a member of the gang.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: She was born in Sunberth
What are your character goals for this season?: First season playing so I'm not sure, might look into officially joining Daggerhand.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: I want to increase Maria's skills and possibly make some connections so she can go somewhere.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? It just seemed to fit the character, she's not a fan of big government and oppressive laws.
Favourite type of thread?: Maria's not an overly social or snuggly type, she tends to be violence and vicious. Not to say she can't be nice though.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Not so far.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: No thanks.
Additional Comments: Just bare with me, not played in Sunberth yet so I might stumble a little at first.
Maria Talwa
Little Miss Vicious

Words: 116966
Joined roleplay: February 28th, 2016, 7:30 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Lo'campo on March 1st, 2016, 6:54 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Lo'campo

Age & Sex:46, Male

Character Summary: Guardian of orphans by day, Killer by night. Lo' is a man struggling to keep the two lives separate as well as deal with his darker personality Oumoc. Each day proves to be more difficult as the two lives continue to merge. Covering tracks, Killing witnesses, keeping the painted picture of a friendly guard up for the children and others that see him as a role model.

Character Loyalties/Groups: Sunset Quarter Orphanage

Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident

What are your character goals for this season?: Learn morphing skill, meet someone that uses magic of any kind, fall from the sky, be pushed or tackle someone through a wall, make new friends, find a killing partner, socialize.

What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: I would like to go more in depth with Lo', to challenge every aspect of his life in any and every way possible.

What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? The unpredictable things that the city offers. It's a city where anything can happen.

Favourite type of thread?:Violent threads involving killing and or vicious combat. Though I also enjoy a casual thread as well.

Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Yes

Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes

Additional Comments: Lo'campo: I'm back guys in full effect. I know that in the past I may have threatened to or even tried to kill you or your loved one's but I promise it's going to be different this time.

Oumoc: You will all perish to my blade. I want to see your blood spilled across the streets.

Lets have fun!

-Loxudeianis Basunreph Campo

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo
The Sunset Quarter monster

Words: 313620
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2014, 12:24 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Fiachra on March 3rd, 2016, 11:40 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Fiachra
Age & Sex: 2 1/2 Female
Character Summary: Fiachra is a twit. No real sense of boundaries or understanding of consequences. As an unbonded Kelvic, about the only thing that routinely saves her is that Ravens are fairly smart to start with and she can generally just fly away. Curious, friendly, and with a bit of a mischievous streak. 'Chra is chaos on the wing.
Character Loyalties/Groups: 'Chra could probably be fairly easily talked into joining whatever, but the chances of ehr taking it very seriously are slim.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Seemed exciting, and someone told her not to come one time.
What are your character goals for this season?: Finish some threads... Ha, no really though. I'd just like to write her more and develop her character. Eventually if she bonded before she died of old age that would be good too.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: Oh. I accidentally also answered this in the above. But yes, I just want to get writing again in general.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? Originally someone told me to fly here and right with them. That was like a year ago though so uh.. Reasons? Seems a good place for a twit to find trouble though!
Favourite type of thread?: Adventure! Give me a goal to write towards. I can do totally free-form social threads, but I'm better when I have a reason.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Require no, but it's always welcome!
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Sure!
Additional Comments: What do you call a midget psychic who's escaped from jail? A small medium at large. Badum-tsh.
Fiachra
Player

Words: 100578
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2015, 7:37 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Sempre on March 4th, 2016, 12:29 pm

Edit: Will be available for Rp in the Summer instead :)
Last edited by Sempre on April 5th, 2016, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sempre
"Embrace the DarkSide" - We have Cookies!!

Words: 22671
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2015, 12:00 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Next