OOC Info [OOC] Don't Lick the Icicles

This is the thread for anything and everything.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Inside the Icehouse is Avanthal’s development subforum. This forum is designed to support all Avanthal players in an OOC manner and allow players across Mizahar to contribute to the development of the city and the Vantha race. Found within are the Suggestion Box and other threads meant to contribute towards the development of the city as well as threads to aid players in their story and plot planning process.

[OOC] Don't Lick the Icicles

Postby Solemn Warborn on October 25th, 2016, 3:38 am

Sorry to keep blowing up this thread, but is Levali still running the three dead Icewatch members event? I tried to find the thread but couldn't. Thanks for the help.
Solemn Warborn
Even the broken can hope.

Words: 127195
Joined roleplay: April 22nd, 2014, 2:23 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Solemn Warborn on October 31st, 2016, 12:21 pm

Hey everyone!
I was hoping to get some threading with some others happening this season. Let me know if you are interested.
Solemn Warborn
Even the broken can hope.

Words: 127195
Joined roleplay: April 22nd, 2014, 2:23 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Infilia Snowsong on October 31st, 2016, 12:27 pm

I'm always interested in threading; after all doing job threads about performing by myself isn't always that fun.
Summer Threads - 2/5
1 of these threads are job threads.
Job Threads - 1/2

Note: I am doing what I can to catch up with past job threads. So bear with me please!
Infilia Snowsong
Player

Words: 113820
Joined roleplay: February 29th, 2016, 2:28 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Infilia Snowsong on November 1st, 2016, 12:53 am

If anyone's interested I have an open thread, here. Let me know if you wanna post and Prophet, oh please don't forget to send any more of the details to me, thanks! I love you Avanthal. :)
Summer Threads - 2/5
Job Threads - 1/2

Note: I am doing what I can to catch up with past job threads. So bear with me please!
Infilia Snowsong
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Prophet on November 24th, 2016, 2:03 pm

Happy Thanksgiving, snow bunnies!

Although things have been slow lately, I have vastly enjoyed your tales in the land of ice and snow. Thank you for your talents and letting me be a part of that.

I have updates to share but that will have to wait until I get on a pc again. The season ends soon so make sure you have everything in order. Have a blessed day, Avans (I think that sounds better than Avanthalians).

That is all.
-P
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Prophet on November 30th, 2016, 12:37 am

Hello everyone.

Mizahar has been quiet lately and Avanthal, moreso. A large part of this is the time of year but it seems a good deal of writers have had some real world matters which have interfered. I am no different. As some of you may know, I am married and have a toddler. Our family will be welcoming a new member in May. While this is fantastic news, there is much to do in terms of repurposing a room in our house for a nursery and keeping my wonderful wife happy. Throw in the holidays and I have the perfect recipe for zero writing time.

That being said, it is with my sincerest apologies that I have to inform all of you of Avanthal's closure. I simply do not have enough time to manage everything like I used to and all fronts are suffering. I love Avanthal and will continue to work on the lore when I have a chance. I'm really sorry but it was not a decision I made lightly. The simply truth is that Endrykas is my home (and not fully remodelled yet). I have also seen how much help I can be to the entire community through my RS duties so I will continue to carry that mantle.

I really admire the stories that were beginning to grow here and hope that all of you will continue to RP in other domains. Who knows? Maybe there will come a day when Avanthal will reopen and the sagas can continue.

Epifanio, we shall continue your thread. The rest of you -make sure to complete your job threads for Fall. In regards to transferring to another domain, travel is free (make sure to allot the proper amount of time) and housing is an equal exchange.

Please PM me with any questions or concerns. Again, I am sorry for having to step down from Avanthal but it is necessary. Keep writing!

That is all.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Gossamer on December 4th, 2016, 8:58 pm

Hi Folks.

This is just a brief notice to let you know Avanthal has been closed due to lack of moderation as it was a secondary city and Prophet needs to free up some irl time for a new baby! If you wish to continue your characters, please feel free to migrate to another OPEN city.

Thank you and sorry for the incontinence. The HD is open for all questions.

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Infilia Snowsong on December 8th, 2016, 4:48 pm

Thanks Goss! Prophet, hope things will go well for you! Now, to figure out where to go. This season would be quite fun. :)
Summer Threads - 2/5
Job Threads - 1/2

Infilia Snowsong
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Nemori on December 17th, 2016, 9:18 am

Good luck with small children Prophet.
I'll miss Avanthal being open.

Just out of curiosity, what is going to happen to the ungraded posts in Avanthal?
Nemori
The cursed snowflake

Words: 85286
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2016, 2:51 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Prophet on December 17th, 2016, 12:18 pm

Players may grade anywhere. It's really a matter of time and personnel. Typically, graders stick to open cities but still use closed ones to break up the monotony of a domain's themes. You could always become a grader and help out, too.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Office
Scrapbook

PreviousNext