[Character Sheets] Q&A

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

[Character Sheets] Q&A

Postby Cake on November 24th, 2016, 7:07 pm

Is it possible to begin as part of a group or faction or do all character begin unaligned and earn their positions.

The character I am designing as of now has a history of having been an Acolyte in the order of the Shinya for a long time, being unable to be promoted.
Cake
Player

Words: 2224
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2016, 3:40 pm
Race: Human

[Character Sheets] Q&A

Postby Dove Brown on November 25th, 2016, 10:32 am

You need to talk to the city ST about that.
Very busy at work. May not be around much for a while.
Threads: 3/3

Dove Brown
Keeping my head, my backbone, and my heart

Words: 181194
Joined roleplay: July 30th, 2015, 9:36 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)

[Character Sheets] Q&A

Postby Deliath on November 25th, 2016, 3:00 pm

Cake
Along with what Dove said about asking an ST (in this case it would be Kaleidoscope) there's a bit at the bottom of the Shinya lore that may help

http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Shinya#Starting_as_a_Shinya
If a player wishes to start as a fully recognized Shinya, they must be aware that their character must have 30 in Projection and a weapon of their choice or in unarmed PLUS Meditation at or around 20 points. This means that the player must be dedicated to flashbacking all of the threads that will increase their skills to their required level.
Any speech in bold is Common
"Fratava" || "Shiber"
Anything in italics are thoughts
Deliath
Read profile for details of hiatus

Words: 73363
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 3:32 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

[Character Sheets] Housing Location Q&A

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on December 19th, 2016, 8:06 pm

*Salara runs her long nailed fingers through her hair in overwhelmed exasperation*

There is SO much to know about this world and I've read nearly every bit of lore I can find throughout the site over the last two weeks. Now I've reached overload paralysis. My character sheet is in the coding stages - not posted yet - and I'd like to start interacting soon.

I can't seem to locate the housing administration site anymore to ask questions:

I see that characters in Syliras are given a 20'x20' flat in Stormhold which they have to start paying rent on at the beginning of a new season? I would like to start her in Mizahar, but am thinking she will need to pay rent right from the get go IF the housing administrator can find her a space. Is Mizahar a busy place to be or should she go with the flow and stay in her flat starting in Syliras where she might have more interaction options? Recommendation?
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

[Character Sheets] Q&A

Postby Languish on December 20th, 2016, 4:27 am

Salara,
You have two options for starter housing in Syliras. You may take a 20x20 room (it won't be a 'flat' as Syliras is largely a castle), which you would own and not pay rent on. Or, you may cash in your housing to get 500 Gold, which you can use to pay rent on an apartment or room at an inn.

The details can be found here.

I know the site is a tad overwhelming, so if you need any more help, feel free to ask. I'm here if you need me, as are the lovely folks in CHAT, and our other gorgeous staff members. :)
Languish
Wasting Away

Words: 126070
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2016, 2:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

[Character Sheets] Q&A

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on December 20th, 2016, 5:01 pm

Languish,
Thank you kindly for the clarification and direction. My brain and fingers are itching to get started.
Enjoy~*
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

[Character Sheets] Q&A

Postby Avara Snowsong on January 1st, 2017, 5:04 pm

Hello,

I have a quick question regarding my character. In Morwen's Gnosis wiki page it is stated that she tends to give Gnosis marks out in a coming of age ceremony in Avanthal. My question being since my character originated in Avanthal would they have her Gnosis mark, and if so would I require special permission to have it? I'm assuming I would need the special permission, but I'd like to be sure. Thanks in advance for any assistance, also sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this kind of question.

Avara
Avara Snowsong
Player

Words: 19695
Joined roleplay: December 31st, 2016, 9:48 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[Character Sheets] Q&A

Postby Prophet on January 1st, 2017, 6:09 pm

Morwen believes the Vantha to be her children and marks each of them. If it fits in your back story, then it's very likely she would be marked. To obtain permission, you need only make a simple post in the Help Desk asking for a racial gnosis.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

[Character Sheets] Q&A

Postby Avara Snowsong on January 1st, 2017, 6:40 pm

Oh, well that's a lot simpler then I was making it in my head. Thanks for the speedy response.
Avara Snowsong
Player

Words: 19695
Joined roleplay: December 31st, 2016, 9:48 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[Character Sheets] Q&A

Postby Kesh Baldur on April 6th, 2017, 3:41 am

I have a question about skills, there was a mention that you can gain more skills by doing "flashbacks" I was wondering if you wrote moments into your history that someone can check it out and appoint skills where you would deem necessary? Just because I am playing a Jamoura character that has already lived for 200 years and feel that his skills should match his age.

Thanks for the help!
Kesh Baldur
Player

Words: 30041
Joined roleplay: April 5th, 2017, 10:45 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet

PreviousNext