OOC Info Winter Character Registry For Riverfall - 516 AV

Please register if you are playing in Riverfall this season!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Winter Character Registry For Riverfall - 516 AV

Postby Gossamer on December 1st, 2016, 2:45 am

Character Registry Winter 516 AV

Welcome To Winter 516 AV!!!

If you play in Riverfall, you must register!
Please let us know who you are
and why you are here.

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias':
Age, Sex, Race?
Describe your character in a short abstract?
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for?
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why?
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members?
Do you like social threads? Why or why not?
What does your character want to learn this season?
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting?
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?

Additional Comments:

Code: Select all
   [center][size=150]Character Registry[/size][/center]

[b]Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': [/b]
[b]Age, Sex, Race?[/b]
[b]Describe your character in a short abstract?[/b]
[b]Are you a Resident (Kuvan)?  If not, how long are  you visiting for? [/b]
[b]What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?[/b]
[b]If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? [/b]
[b]Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?[/b]
[b]Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?[/b]
[b]Is your character in cult, group, etc?  Is it taking members?[/b]
[b]Do you like social threads?  Why or why not?[/b]
[b]What does your character want to learn this season?[/b]
[b]Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting?[/b]
[b]Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?[/b]
[b]Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?[/b]
[b]In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?[/b]

[b]Additional Comments:[/b]

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Eisen Axt on December 1st, 2016, 3:47 pm

Eisen Axt

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Eisen Axt
Age, Sex, Race? 18, male, Human
Describe your character in a short abstract? A knightly viking warrior with a love of battle and a desire to learn about everything.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? He's visiting until he 1. Has the money to, 2. Has gotten what he desires
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Going to the weapon skill in Riverfall, it was exciting, new, and has interested him.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Myri, cause that is his worshipped goddess, and it would be good sign of glory, battle, and victories to come
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? As a viking warrior, I'm completely fine with it.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? I'm find threading about romance and love, and sex, but do to OOC reasons and other people, I would prefer such things as that to fade to black.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? He is not.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Sure, you can learn something for a stranger every time you meet them.
What does your character want to learn this season? How to use his axe better, and anything else.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? I'm going to leave his blank until more people sign up.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Kick a**.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? a city of giant warriors? Its heaven for a knightly viking!
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? A giant battle, or learning about something completely new.

Additional Comments:
Eisen Axt
Player

Words: 9721
Joined roleplay: November 11th, 2016, 7:37 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Xira Hezmek on December 1st, 2016, 11:20 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Xira Hezmek

Age, Sex, Race? Mid 20s, Male, Human

Describe your character in a short abstract? A good natured, morally ambiguous Courier who is obsessed with magic, learning, secrets and an interest in trade skills.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Working on Kuvan status!

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Semele, Xira has a thing about earth and stone, spiritually and magically.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Sure, Xira doesn't tend to seek it out, but that means little haha.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? I don't mind it. But I (the writer) don't seek it out.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Sure, equal opportunity threading even.

What does your character want to learn this season? More magic would be nice, fighting skills to work towards kuvan as well.

Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Depends on who is about this season! Any and all players that play this season would be enjoyable. :)

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Learning to do some martial arts would be amusing. Especially if he was matched up with an akalak child as his teacher (not worthy to learn from adults) haha.

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? To play with the cool kids once more. :nod:

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Gnosis quest or learning Dominion would be cool, but I can wait on those.

PM if you are interested in some threads!
Last edited by Xira Hezmek on December 7th, 2016, 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dear Graders: I collect location lore!
Xira Hezmek
Here's the mail it never fails.

Words: 227264
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Karin on December 2nd, 2016, 1:52 pm

Character Registry

Karin Ironyach, nee. Saeunni

Age, Sex, Race?
18, Female, Human (Svefra)

She's a girl rapidly growing into a woman, who loves the ocean and aspires to build boats for a living. She is on a journey to turn her naïvety on it's head.

Non-Kuvan, possibly leaving temporarily for Syka this season. However, hoping to have her alternating between the two cities.

Pass...

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why?
As always, she would want to meet Laviku, because she is in love with the oceans and always wants to know more of her favoured deity.

Yes, because it's a vital part of the Mizahar world, and because I need practice writing it.

Kind of yes, but Karin isn't really interested in any of that stuff.

No, unless you count the Svefra as a cult? ;)

Yes, love 'em actually! Meeting people is an important part of life, really.

More on building boats, and sailing. She wants to be competent at both sailing AND boat-building.

I'm not really sure to be honest. I think Karin has probably already met most of the people who she would get on with. I'd love to meet up with any other PC though, even if it looks like they wouldn't mesh.

What do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?
Be more prepared for being an independent woman. Currently, she's still woefully unprepared for life outside of a city and on the water, and I believe if she were to go out by herself now, she'd probably die. This means finishing off combat threads, sailing threads, boat-building threads. Basically, all the threads, lol.

Because it was on the route of the Mischief, but also because I was entranced by the city. I genuinely have fallen in love with RF now, and I'll be sad to leave it, even if it is only for a season or so.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?
Nothing.

Additional Comments:
Syka here we come! (Eventually)

-Beautiful boxcode credits go to Aislyn Leavold!

Of the sea...

10/7/17- All my threads are marked [open] and as such are open to all. :)
Karin
Ocean gazing

Words: 384298
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2015, 10:05 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Vypec on December 2nd, 2016, 9:08 pm

Character Registry

Vypec/Vypal Algranos

Age, Sex, Race?
37, Male, Akalak

Viper and Vypal are warriors who have dedicated themselves to protecting Riverfall and the Akalak race. They are traditionalist Akalak who have deep ties to the city and her gods.

Yes.

Induction into the Intelligence Branch of the Kuvay'Nas.

Akajia, she has blessed them with one mark already and is the most revered or the pantheon, although Wysar would be a very close second.

Yes, violence is part of the culture of Riverfall.

I haven't but I would not rule it out. Would have to be a very compelling story.

Kuvay'Nas, and yes I believe they always take volunteers.

Yes, I believe they can offer great character development.

Riding, Dual Wield, Poisons, Bow?

Any of them, you guys are great!

I'd like to see him have to act on his oath to Akajia and the city. I'd like him to suffer for the city or else be tested.

I really loved the Akalak and their constant battle to survive.

A Kuvay'Nas mission perhaps?

Additional Comments: Excited that winter is here! Looking forward to writing more.
Vypec
Night Stalker

Words: 156592
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2016, 6:49 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aliana Hilt Terras on December 4th, 2016, 9:34 pm

☾ Title and Date ☽

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Aliana Hilt Terras(introduced as Aliana Hilt)
Age, Sex, Race? 19, female, Isur
Describe your character in a short abstract?Aliana is very work driven. So it is hard to get pasted her no smile attitude, but underneath she is very happy and funny. The new baby is an added stress that causes her mind to just blank out for a bit while working or even walking.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Not yet, but she will be applying
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? She is expecting a baby from a Vantha man
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Isur. She would be so happy to meet her God and learn from him all the techniques that the elders have learned
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Yes, violence threading helps get out a lot of anger
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? It doesn't bother me to write it, but I prefer not to since Im never sure how old people are IRL
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? nope
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Aliana is very awkward in large crowds so she tends to stay on the outskirts if possible
What does your character want to learn this season? She would love to learn how to actually weild the weapons that she creates
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Aliana is up to meet anyone BUT she will be very awkward about it and even possibly cold
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Perhaps working on one of the Akalak blades that are so sacred to them
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? I know the ST very well and feel very safe that she will not be going any where any time soon
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? possibly a gnosis thread

Additional Comments:

hello
hello
hello
Hello
Hello
Languages:

Isur

Common

Vani
Aliana Hilt Terras
Laziness is useless to all involved

Words: 67565
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2016, 7:16 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Kavala on December 4th, 2016, 10:56 pm

Character Registry

Kavala Denusk

Age, Sex, Race?

38, Female, Konti

Kavala is a dreamwalker and a fierce defender. She wears the guise of a healer to fit in and breeds animals on the side to improve bloodlines.

Kuvan.

Kavala has been stagnant for a while so I have a hard time pinpointing something.

She always wants to visit with Nysel and Rak'keli. She'd also like to meet Ionu, Izurdin, and others.

I don't mind it at all.

Kavala could use a little more in her life.

Yes, the Cytali.

I like them so long as they lead somewhere and aren't aimless talking.

I think I want her magecrafting.

I'm not sure who's here that's new.

I'd like her to have a few adventures.

I kinda have to love it. :)

No thanks.

Additional Comments:

If anyone is interested in threading, don't hesitate to pm me.
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ezra Anansi on December 7th, 2016, 7:22 pm

Character Registry

Ezra Anansi

Age, Sex, Race?
23, Male, and Mixed (Human/Myrian)

Ezra is a charming young man, always ready with a quick word no matter the grim situation. He's a smiling spiritist on quest to exorcise his mother from a rather possessive and powerful ghost.

No, and for at least the season.

The death of his grandfather and the theft of his mother.

Oh, Dira without a doubt.

Sure, I don't mind it.

It'd be interesting to explore, but it isn't my focus for Ezra.

Technically he's still apart of the Cicerone, but he's abandoned he's duties to Black Rock as of recently.

As long as they have a point, absolutely.

Advancing his abilities in Spiritism is a priority, but picking up a few points in Hypnotism would go a long way I think.

Everyone here seems really cool, and I'd love to thread with anyone who would be willing :D

Maybe getting an apprenticeship to the Spiritist Nessela, or possibly getting some more concrete clues as to where his mother is.

The city is really interesting and seems like a good place to roleplay. Plus, it's the first step on a long journey I have planned out for Ezra.

An encounter against a particularly powerful or difficult ghost would be fun, but only if you had the time.

Additional Comments:
Excited to get started! PM if you want to thread at all.
Ezra Anansi
Renegade Cicerone

Words: 14496
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2015, 12:33 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Orin Fenix on December 8th, 2016, 6:51 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Orin Fenix
Age, Sex, Race? 20, Male, Human
Describe your character in a short abstract? Chef who occassionally gets himself in situations that are over his head. Suffering from lingering depression.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Visitor, staying indefinitely
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Meeting disciples of Priskil and getting a job in a high-end eatery.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Priskil. She embodies the virtues that Orin holds most dear.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I'll do it. I'm not great at combat but I'm always happy to learn more.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Yeah! Probably not gratuitously, but Orin is a bit of a prude, and I enjoy putting him in situations he's uncomfortable in, so that's always fun.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? No
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I like social threads, but usually I need them to have some kind of plot.
What does your character want to learn this season? Nothing in particular. More supplementary skills for Orin's cooing would be nice.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? You all seem great!
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Well, seeing as there's a manhunt out for Vantha and Orin thinks very highly of Ivory, I might see him defending her.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? It seemed like a good balance of high culture and violence.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Nothing comes to mind. I'll let you know if that changes.

Additional Comments: I know I disappeared again, but most of my school related commitments are winding down so I'll actually have time to spend here.
Orin Fenix
Almost Iron But Actually Master Chef

Words: 1186489
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2015, 12:06 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)