CHAT-BASED ROLEPLAY OPEN TO ALL PLAYERS

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Prophet on December 27th, 2016, 4:34 am

Time Waits for No One

Ladies and gentlemen of Mizahar, a golden opportunity has arrived.

Many years ago, Mizahar was a different world. A series of events changed the landscape, the peoples and the destiny of those left standing. In five days' time, a tide will sweep the world and pick the brave, the curious and perhaps the unfortunate for a journey of epic proportions. In every major plot, there are questions left unanswered; stories left untold. This is your chance to learn some of these secrets.

Suva City is a sprawling metropolis that bursts with life and activity. It also harbors whispers of politics, tyranny and death. On the day of this mysterious wash of fate and time, a small band of individuals will be tasked with a sacred duty while a few others will be charged with preventing the rite.

Can you see inside yourself? Are you a hero? Are you a villain? Do you have what it takes to survive the single most cataclysmic event in the history of the world? These are the questions you need to ask yourself but there is one more...

Are you ready to make history?

OOC :
  1. This will be a Chat-based RP for EXISTING PCs..
  2. It will start at 10 PM Eastern Standard Time [EST] on 12.31.16.
  3. You must fill out the sign-up form.
  4. You must create an AIM account for the OOC group.
  5. All site rules, chat rules & ToC apply.
  6. This will be a fast-paced event. If you cannot commit full attention, do not sign up.
  7. This event will take place in actual time. It won't be a shared dream or in another realm. No XP will be awarded but I will have the entire log combed over so that lores can be doled out accordingly.
  8. The event can occur on any date within the Winter 516 Season. PCs may choose whatever day works best for their schedule.
  9. If your character dies in the event, he or she will be dead in the game.
  10. Anything that happens to your PC- an injury, losing a boot, breaking a weapon, etc- will remain so after the event has expired.
  11. This is for everyone; any race, any age, any experience, any archetype.
  12. During the event, the moderators have final say on all things. There will be no arguing over this point or that action.
  13. Please know that I started my RP career via Chat Rp and am well-versed in the many styles, limitations and advantages.
  14. Posts will not be huge but one-liners are discouraged. A few hundred words will be average.
  15. If a post exceeds the CHAT client character limit (which is 1040), a "<C>" is to be used to show a continuation. "<D>" will be used to signal the end. Again, a few hundred words will be the target post length.

Event Sign-Up

Character Name:
AIM Account:
Current Residence: Where do you live?
Character Alignment: Good, Bad, Lawful, Chaotic, Etc
Character Archetype: Thief, Warrior, Poet, Healer, Wanderer, Etc
Timezone: Please write out full zone name then [abbreviate].
Estimated Availability: Using EST, what hours do you think you'll be able to participate. This is merely an estimate to help me figure out my plot devices and plan accordingly.
Agreement: Write out "I, (writer's name), agree to follow all of the rules posted here and to cooperate as (character's name) with the moderators during the event."

Code: Select all
[u]Character Name:[/u]
[u]AIM Account:[/u]
[u]Current Residence:[/u] Where do you live?
[u]Character Alignment:[/u] Good, Bad, Lawful, Chaotic, Etc
[u]Character Archetype:[/u] Thief, Warrior, Poet, Healer, Wanderer, Etc
[u]Timezone:[/u] Please write out full zone name then [abbreviate].
[u]Estimated Availability:[/u] Using EST, what hours do you think you'll be able to participate.  This is merely an estimate to help me figure out my plot devices and plan accordingly.
[u]Agreement:[/u] Write out "I, (writer's name), agree to follow all of the rules posted here and to cooperate as (character's name) with the moderators during the event."

If you have any questions, send me a PM. Any response to this thread that is not signing up for the event will be ignored and deleted. That is all.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Clyde Sullins on December 29th, 2016, 12:08 am

Character Name: Clyde Sullins
AIM Account: *no longer relevant*
Current Residence: Tennessee/Sahova
Character Alignment: Neutral Evil
Character Archetype: Mage
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time(EST)
Estimated Availability: I should be available most of the day on the 31st, so long as I know when to be available beforehand. Going off the expected 10PM start time, probably 8-12PM EST, if needed possibly a bit later. And should be available earlier if needed.
Agreement: I, *mods can see edits*, agree to follow all of the rules posted here and to cooperate as Clyde Sullins with the moderators during the event.
Last edited by Clyde Sullins on May 24th, 2017, 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Dust on December 29th, 2016, 7:18 am

Character Name: Dust
AIM Account: khidavalke
Current Residence: Syka
Character Alignment: Neutral Good
Character Archetype: Wanderer / Explorer

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Estimated Availability: ~9pm - 3am EST
Note: I'll be on a road trip earlier in the day. Plan is to be home before dark (call it 8pm EST), so I don't expect to have any problem making the start, but just so you're aware...

Agreement: I, Dust's player, agree to follow all of the rules posted here and to cooperate as Dust with the moderators during the event.
Dust
Player

Words: 160562
Joined roleplay: October 21st, 2012, 7:31 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Garland on January 1st, 2017, 12:44 am

Character Name: Garland
AIM Account: N/A(because AOL and AIM does not work in my country)
Current Residence: Philippines, Syliras
Character Alignment: Chaotic Good
Character Archetype: Barbarian Fighter
Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Estimated Availability: Well with my shoddy internet, just no. I can't tell. Hopefully 9pm to the whole day.
Agreement:I, Ivan, agree to follow all of the rules posted here and to cooperate as Garland with the moderators during the event.
Garland
A Father First, A Squire Second

Words: 687461
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2014, 2:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Aerius on January 1st, 2017, 2:07 am

Character Name: Aerius
AIM Account:Skyard Montrosse
Current Residence: GA/ Sahova
Character Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Character Archetype: Mage
Timezone: EST... Who knows the rest..
Estimated Availability: Whenever, since I am on EST...and I don't care about when the thing starts I'll play until the end.
Agreement: I, Lance, agree to follow all of the rules posted here and to cooperate as Aerius with the moderators during the event.
ImageImageImage
Aerius, as a Chained One projects an unnatural aura of unease, “wrongness”, Fear, and discomfort. Anyone who happens to be nearby will likely experience one of the feelings above; both people and Animals have a tendency to avoid him under normal circumstances.
Aerius
The Immortal Sorcerer

Words: 44527
Joined roleplay: December 15th, 2016, 7:45 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal