OOC Info [OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

This is Endrykas' OOC thread. Feel free to use it for any sort of chatter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Endrykas' Development Forum. Any and all OOC discussions, development projects, and silliness are contained within.

[OOC Thread] Moving with the Herd

Postby Haena on April 18th, 2017, 12:10 pm

Welcome, Kalmor! Good luck and have fun in Endrykas, it's a lovely place with lovely people.

Side note, I just wanted to say again, I'm sorry if anyone's waiting on me for replies. I'm getting there, slowly. O.O
Haena
Still reeling.

Words: 52930
Joined roleplay: November 7th, 2016, 9:33 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Jez Firetongue on April 22nd, 2017, 9:30 pm

Hey guys ^^ So this came up in chat and it slipped my mind in rp before now. Do the Drykas use horse blankets?
Jez Firetongue
Nature answers us in time

Words: 129941
Joined roleplay: December 10th, 2012, 6:38 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Azmere on April 26th, 2017, 1:51 am

I wanted to share something with the group. It's something that gets overlooked quite a bit in regards to riding.

WIKI:Riding wrote:Competent horsemen learn how to gallop, use more body language to control horses, and start performing challenging feats like jumping an animal or wading it through deep waters. At this point, the rider learns to have a better seat, control their balance, and focus more on uniting with their horse. More spirited and frisky animals are suitable for riders at this stage.

Make sure you're playing your skills appropriately. Novice riders can trot and regardless of your weapon skill, you cannot use it from a horse when you can barely keep your butt in the yvas.

We're all guilty of overstepping from time to time but I've been seeing a trend of new players just jumping on a horse and taking off. The XP system is there for our benefit so we need to honor it.

*Steps down from soap box*
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.

where do you go when you don't know who you are?
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Ramona Silvertongue on April 26th, 2017, 5:04 pm

Hey guys!! I'm happy to announce that I'll be playing Ramona in Endrykas. She's a Drykas, with an fairly tragic backstory. Currently, she's taking care of her brother Bhug, who is only 5 at the moment. I'm hoping to produce an NPC for Bhug soon, and I'll be posting a Pavillion request through the development thread of course.

For goals, I'm hoping for Ramona to improve her skills.
She's also been waiting for someone, a certain someone or someones who would be able to help Ramona take care of her repressive feelings about what had happened, if anyone decides to bring it up. other than her parents, she still is a very nice and friendly person. I'm hoping to get the ability to thread with all of you. Oh! Also, I've been planning on having Ramona be a part of the Watch as sometime in her life, her father had recommended her to the Watch.

Let me know if you guys want to thread, I promise I wont bite! I'll be also posting her registry of course. :)
Care to help out, leave a response?

SPEECH

|| "Pavi." || Pavi Sign. || "Other Speaking 1." || My Speech 1." || My Thoughts || "Common." ||

"I see skies of blue. Red roses too. I will always love you."

Ramona Silvertongue
Player

Words: 118181
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2017, 12:08 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Quzon on April 27th, 2017, 7:02 pm

Hey, Ramona! Welcome unto the madness of horse dropping everywhere! While Quzon isn't in Endrykas during the end of the season, I'm always open for training thread near the start and middle of the season.

Likewise, to everyone else. I know Job threads can be tedious, so if you just want to have someone to help you move things along. I'd feel free to have Q thread with your PCs. I promise at least 3 solid paragraphs and to post until you reach that ever tedious word count. :P

On the flip side, I'll be working on posts for people who I owe them too. If I've forgotten to post to you for a while, just nudge me.

Also, duly noted Az. Will keep an eye on still making Q a horrible rider.

Quzon
Victory & Power

Words: 271667
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2013, 11:30 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Azmere on May 20th, 2017, 11:14 am

Hey gang,

My second son was born Wednesday morning. After taking some time to adjust, I should be back to posting in a day or two. Thank you for your patience.

-Az
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.

where do you go when you don't know who you are?
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Overlored (1)

Postby Ashka Windrunner on May 20th, 2017, 3:40 pm

Congrats Az, happy for you !
Take your time and enjoy the moment :)

On a different note, for those of you peeps who want to watch the Triathlon, I made an open thread here. Feel free to join, or even place-holder it for a few days if you're not sure of when to get an answer in.
Pavi Grassland signs | Common | Nari
Ashka Windrunner
Player

Words: 101161
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2016, 9:54 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Ramona Silvertongue on May 20th, 2017, 8:22 pm

Thanks Quzon!

@Azmere: Congratulations I hope all goes well for you.

@Ashka: I might be able to post, maybe depending on the activity of the thread I could possibly get in a post during the middle of the week this coming week, yeah? Would that be okay?
Care to help out, leave a response?

SPEECH

|| "Pavi." || Pavi Sign. || "Other Speaking 1." || My Speech 1." || My Thoughts || "Common." ||

"I see skies of blue. Red roses too. I will always love you."

Ramona Silvertongue
Player

Words: 118181
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2017, 12:08 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ashka Windrunner on May 21st, 2017, 4:00 am

It's all good as long as you get it before the end of the season, because Timestamping. Next week is totally fine !
Pavi Grassland signs | Common | Nari
Ashka Windrunner
Player

Words: 101161
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2016, 9:54 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Turrin on May 22nd, 2017, 5:52 pm

I wanted to let everyone know that I will respond to our threads soon. I had a major life change with my switching​ shifts from 3rd to 2nd, so I kind of lost my creativity. Anyways I will respond to our threads in the near future. :)
Myrian, Common, Nari , Aponivi, Turrin

Thank you Nyxie Nadira Draer for the posting template.
Turrin
No Chains will Hold Me

Words: 581340
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2013, 1:13 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

PreviousNext