OOC Info Riverfall's Spring 517 Character Registry

Please register if you are playing in Riverfall this season!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Riverfall's Spring 517 Character Registry

Postby Gossamer on March 4th, 2017, 1:58 pm

Character Registry Spring 517 AV

Welcome To Spring 517 AV!!!

If you play in Riverfall, you must register!
Please let us know who you are
and why you are here.

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias':
Age, Sex, Race?
Describe your character in a short abstract?
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for?
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why?
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members?
Do you like social threads? Why or why not?
What does your character want to learn this season?
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting?
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?

Additional Comments:

Code: Select all
   [center][size=150]Character Registry[/size][/center]

[b]Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': [/b]
[b]Age, Sex, Race?[/b]
[b]Describe your character in a short abstract?[/b]
[b]Are you a Resident (Kuvan)?  If not, how long are  you visiting for? [/b]
[b]What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?[/b]
[b]If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? [/b]
[b]Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?[/b]
[b]Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?[/b]
[b]Is your character in cult, group, etc?  Is it taking members?[/b]
[b]Do you like social threads?  Why or why not?[/b]
[b]What does your character want to learn this season?[/b]
[b]Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting?[/b]
[b]Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?[/b]
[b]Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?[/b]
[b]In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?[/b]

[b]Additional Comments:[/b]

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Claire Lexi'lya on March 5th, 2017, 3:28 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Claire Lexi'lya though some call Lexi
Age, Sex, Race? 4 years, Female, Kelvic
Describe your character in a short abstract? Determined, gentle, and very honest, though she's also stubborn to a fault, over critical, and rather short tempered
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? At the moment indefinitely
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? The loss of her mother. She spent a lot of time taking care of her and her loss kind of ripped the only anchor she had away.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Probably Caiyha. Being Kelvic she fully appreciates the wilderness already, on top of her love of herbalism
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I don't mind violence, but Claire herself tries to steer clear of violence as a whole.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? I love anything with deep emotions, love included. So long as it actually fits narrative.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Nope.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I don't mind social threads, but I usually like plot or future plots to be tied into them as well.
What does your character want to learn this season? She needs to find what her life is like beyond the constant care she once gave her mother. That she's more than just medicine.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Pretty much anyone really. Claire really needs some social interaction :P
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Make a friend! Someone that doesn't have to depend on her 24/7 and isn't afraid to tell her off when she's got attitude!
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? It's a beautiful city that's well rounded. And the Renewal theme is a bonus because it actually fits Claire's theme this season.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Not at the moment no. But that could always change as I get Claire really going. I DO want to participate in The Darkest Night quest!

Additional Comments: I'm looking forward to spending time in Riverfall. It's going to be a blast!
Claire Lexi'lya
Player

Words: 129965
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2016, 3:06 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Crescenta on March 6th, 2017, 8:11 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Crescenta
Age, Sex, Race? 2 , Female, Ethaefal
Describe your character in a short abstract? An Ethaefal who regrets the things she can remember from her past life, and seeks to right them through helping others.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Likely for a few seasons or longer.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Her recalling memories of a past life.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Leth, so she could thank them.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? It depends on the situation.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Not sex, but love and romance is fun.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? No
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Yep, I enjoy getting to know my and other's characters.
What does your character want to learn this season? More about medicene
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Any of them, she's a lonely soul at the moment.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Meet some people, and learn about life
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? I like the codex and the themes.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? I'm not sure.

Additional Comments: Anyone feel free to pm if you want to thread!
Last edited by Crescenta on March 8th, 2017, 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Threads 0/2
Crescenta
Player

Words: 15209
Joined roleplay: February 12th, 2017, 9:49 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Rhodri on March 8th, 2017, 5:01 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Rhodri, Rho
Age, Sex, Race? 19, M, Eypharian
Describe your character in a short abstract? Rhodri's a racist who thinks everyone should love and respect him because he's awesome. He's quick to judge but also loves to flatter and trick people as a way of proving his superiority. He will outright ignore most people.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? I'm debating on applying for Kuvan status. I'm still trying to figure out if it's something Rho would do.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Exiled from his home by his family.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? I have a gnosis pending so my answer could change depending on how that is reviewed.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Yup. Because sometimes violence is the answer.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Love and romance, sure. I don't mind indicating sexual activities to move a story but writing sex just to write sex is pointless.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? No.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I've never been in one that didn't bog down, stall for weeks or completely die before it reached some kind of conclusion.
What does your character want to learn this season? Rho has never had to live on his own. This will be first. He also aspires for great power so there's always room for improvement.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? My PC hates most other races or at least believes they should worship him for being of divine blood. So... no one.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I don't have a lot of free time so I would like to see him do some job threads and find the bittersweet taste of getting paid for doing work. I'd also like to see him forge some kind of negative reputation in the city as an arrogant prick if I have enough time.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? The city's full. It has a whole and real feeling to it. The locations, the lore and everything else seem to fit together in a way that makes Riverfall seem like it could be a real place (blue giants excluded).
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Evantia lvl 1? :P

Additional Comments:As previously stated, I am quite busy. Feel free to send me a PM for threads but I can't promise anything. Also- I REALLY want to take part in the Darkest Night event... @_@
I have six arms and one brain.
If you only have two arms, what does that say about your ability to think?
Keep your teeth together and do as your betters command.
- Eypharian Logic-
Rhodri
Perpetual Improvement

Words: 111934
Joined roleplay: March 4th, 2017, 4:37 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Jez Firetongue on March 11th, 2017, 8:35 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Jez Firetongue
Age, Sex, Race? 25 years old, male, Drykas
Describe your character in a short abstract? Jez has spent the majority of his life following The Run with Endrykas, his Pavilion too small to risk breaking away and himself too fond of them to leave for long. He's a friendly man who follows the concept 'work hard, play hard'. Once he is sure someone poses no threat he is quick to befriend them, to some perhaps a little too quick considering the cautions he was taught to have around strangers. However, life on the Sea of Grass is inconsistent so he is just as quick to forget them if there's little chance of seeing them again. Someone would have to do something major, like harming his bonded Strider, to see Jez get angry.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? No, visiting from the 33rd to 46th of Spring.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Given that he's taking his first trip into a stationary city, it was probably meeting Rena. She comes from Riverfall and has planted the idea to visit in his mind.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Definitely Caiyha. He is devoted to her and to the ideals of having balance between all forms of life. He doesn't really understand what needs to be done to achieve that yet, so if he got the chance to meet her he would ask her advice on what path to follow to gain a better understanding.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I love to! It's so exciting! Unfortunately Jez isn't a violent character so I doubt I'll get much chance to do so with him.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? It depends on how I'm feeling about the characters. I hate threading something that's too set up, so if the characters naturally lean in that direction I can go with it, but I won't really try to set something up like that unless someone approaches me with a long term plan to create the situation. I'm sure I could enjoy it eventually, but because I like it to happen naturally I don't get to roleplay those sort of themes often so find it more stressful to convey what I mean in the thread more than anything right now.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Not unless you count his Pavilion, the Firetongue Pavilion. It's accepting members, especially women to marry the Ankal's nephews and have children, to expand the Pavilion.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Yep! Like I mentioned above, I love characters that naturally fall into a relationship (good or bad) with each other. I've found the best way for that is to start out with a social thread where they actually get to know each other IC.
What does your character want to learn this season? Jez is going to Riverfall because he's curious about what a stationary city is like, so he wants to learn how people live differently in Riverfall. He's going to come away having learned that just because their lifestyle is different it doesn't have to be bad, and doesn't mean a stationary city exists as conflict to nature. It's going to be a difficult lesson for him to learn, and he'll spend time afterwards grappling with the idea, but it will ultimately help him better understand what his position in the world means (both within Endrykas and as a Drykas living among wildlife). Hopefully it will set him on the way to becoming closer to Caiyha. (this is the closest I could think of that was relevant to Jez in the sense of the 'renewal' theme, it'll be like he's getting a fresh perspective on life but I couldn't go much further into the theme since he'll only be here for 13 days)
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? I don't know who will be around, but if there's an Akalak character then he would love to meet them. He's heard so much about them growing up that he wants to get to know them personally.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Visit some of the different locations in Riverfall and have a lot of thinking time at them. Also, hopefully, get to know some PCs.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? It goes well with Jez's IC journey getting to know someone from Riverfall, and Endrykas happens to currently be close by. I want him to experience the wider world eventually, but he's not the sort of character to leave for ages on his first journey, so Riverfall felt like a good start.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Well getting Phylonura would be great, but Jez isn't ready for that in terms of the threads I've done, so maybe a thread covering the first time Caiyha speaks to him.

Additional Comments: I hadn't looked too far into the lore and codex before now because I haven't had a character here before, but I am seriously impressed. I just wanted to say good job to everyone who put it together!
Jez Firetongue
Nature answers us in time

Words: 129941
Joined roleplay: December 10th, 2012, 6:38 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Turrin on March 13th, 2017, 7:55 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Turrin

Age, Sex, Race? 27 years old, Male, and Mixed (Myrian/Inarta)

Describe your character in a short abstract? Turrin is a former Endal from Wind Reach, and now he is just a vagabond who currently resides in Endrykas. Currently, he is trying to find his place in the world without his wind eagle.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? No, he is just visiting Riverfall from the 63th of Spring to 88th of spring.

What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Aponivi, his wind eagle, were attacked by Zith hunting party in the mountains of Kalea, and to save Turrin from certain death by sheer numbers. The wind eagle sacrificed himself, so his fellow rider could escape with his life. The result of Aponivi's death Turrin lost everything in Wind Reach. His status in Wind Reach society as a Endal, his friends and family, and loss of a bond that he had with the wind eagle for twelve years. He can still hear Aponivi's phantom voice talking to him in his mind. (The thread for this is pending till I am done with the semester. :))

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Even without a gnosis mark, Turrin is a devote follower of Myri, and also he a follower of Dira and Caiyha. Also meeting Zulrav would be interesting since he living with the Drykas now. Meeting any of these Gods or Goddesses would make a a great impact in his life since he feeling alone.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Yes, I do enjoy a good thread with violence. It part of the reason why I made him half myrian and endal in the first place. He considers himself more of a warrior than a hunter, and he has killed people with no remorse in the past. However, he is a honorable in his own way, so he kind of has a idealistic warriors code. Turrin knows how to spar in unarmed combat and melee combat, and I have wrote threads were he was fighting people with his short bow too. I am just on the edge of hitting master skill in with my short bow and expert skill with my talon sword, so if you want to challenge him to spar send me a PM. :)

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Honestly I haven't had alot of experience writing romance or sex on Mizahar, but I have wrote those themes in the past on other role playing sites. Yes, Turrin needs more romance and love in his life, so as a writer I welcome it. If sex is the result of romance too, as a writer I welcome it too.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? I not sure if he wants to join a cult especially if it preys on the innocent. It really depends on the cult or group if it benefits him. He might consider joining, but he not the kind of person to go into something blind. He questions everything even his faith in the gods because he knows belief is power, but blindness in one belief can be dangerous.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not?I used to not be, but it kind of changed because how are you supposed to meet another PC and grow as a character if you don't socialize with other characters. Besides this is role-play and a game if you don't interact with other PCs how can you have fun. :)

What does your character want to learn this season? My goal for this season is to learn about the Cyphrus regions and the cultures that reside in it, and to figure out Turrin place in such a foreign land.

Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Honestly all the characters who registered so far seem interesting and could be fun to role-play with.

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Overall Turrin is a good character in his own savage way, so he would be interested in helping the city of Riverfall. I am interested being apart of the event on the 80th of Spring. (Moderated Quest - The Darkest Night)

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? The codex, history, and the akalak race and culture is very intriguing to me as writer and role player. Also the spring events especially at the end of season sound like a lot of fun.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? For being in the city for such a short time, it could be fun as a myrian warrior to impress the akalak with his combat prowess since they are both warrior races and cultures. It could be fun to gain allies, rivals, or enemies in the city of blue giants.

Additional Comments: I am returning PC that has been away from Mizahar for about year and half, so I am eager to role play with anyone. If you are interested in role-playing with him. Send me PM and we start up a thread. :D
Last edited by Turrin on March 19th, 2017, 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Myrian, Common, Nari , Aponivi, Turrin

Thank you Nyxie Nadira Draer for the posting template.
Turrin
No Chains will Hold Me

Words: 581340
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2013, 1:13 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Aliana Hilt Terras on March 16th, 2017, 4:02 pm

☾ Title and Date ☽

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Aliana Hilt Terras
Age, Sex, Race?20, Female, Isur
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)?  If not, how long are  you visiting for? Kuvan
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? She will be having her baby soon
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Izurdian and Myri
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I am up for anything. The more heart pounding the better
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Not usually, its kind hard to get into that mind set
Is your character in cult, group, etc?  Is it taking members? nope
Do you like social threads?  Why or why not? Its okay the first time meeting someone
What does your character want to learn this season? Childcare, weapon handling perhaps
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Any of them
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Being able to balance raising a child alone and running a business
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? This is the best place for the young Isur to make a name for herself and grow her business(if my butt would write with her)
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Perhaps in time a gnosis thread

Additional Comments:

hello
hello
hello
Hello
Hello
Languages:

Isur

Common

Vani
Aliana Hilt Terras
Laziness is useless to all involved

Words: 67565
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2016, 7:16 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Natalia on March 18th, 2017, 11:13 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias':
Natalia or just simply "Nat".
Age, Sex, Race?
Four years since falling, female, Ethaefal.
Natalia has been guided to being a healer specializing in childbirth and childcare. Her problems lay in trying to balance her professional and personal life, as well as trying to understand her constant yearning of something she cannot yet understand.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for?
She's not yet a Kuvan, but hoping to improve her skills in order to obtain a full Riverfall citizenship.

What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?
Natalia as a character hasn't been active lately, but hopefully the answer to this question will be easier to respond to after a season of progressing.

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why?
Nat would most obviously like to meet the goddess Syna, as she is a faithful follower to the deity. She has constant dreams of the goddess, but she is not sure if they're real or just a figure of her imagination.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?
I do like threading about violence because what follows is usually great character development! I'd like to put Natalia in many dangerous situations to see how she reacts and learn more about her.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?
I also like threading about romance, as well as what might come from it. I'd like to explore that side of Nat much further than I've done so far, which is not much. Bring on the love interests!

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members?
No, she is not in a cult.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not?
I like social threads as writing in Mizahar shouldn't be purely based around just gaining skills, but rather developing your own writing skills and diving deep into your character's persona to find out what makes them tick. That is my number one goal when I'm writing for Natalia!

What does your character want to learn this season?
Natalia is interested in learning more about medicine, herbalism, shortbow, investigation, and gardening. I want her to learn how to make her own medicine to possibly sell or use for her own work as a nurse. I'd also like for her to make new connections in the city.

Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting?
I'd love for Natalia to meet everyone, but especially the ones who are also healers of some sort or work at the Gila Medical Center.

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?
I really love the renewal theme for this season as I have had Natalia running around in my head for the past couple years waiting to have her story be told. It inspired me to finally get her up and running for good as she's been a character that I love and can't wait to develop more! I want to get a better feel for her and hopefully help other writers do the same with their characters. I only hope for Natalia to give to the community in some special way.

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? I've always loved Riverfall and the liveliness that seems to come from it. I think it will help me now that the city and posting has slowed down so I can go at a leisurely pace and actually get enjoyment out of writing instead of feeling rushed.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? I don't think I'll need much individual attention this season as I'd like to save that for when Natalia is really starting to become more established in the city. If anything, I'd love for a big moderated thread with the characters in the city to bring us together in any way.

Additional Comments:
Please feel free to PM me so we can plot. I'm up for anything, so don't be afraid to come at me with different ideas.
Last edited by Natalia on March 19th, 2017, 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Natalia
Far away from home.

Words: 37669
Joined roleplay: November 9th, 2011, 12:07 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Konrad Venger on March 19th, 2017, 1:34 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Konrad Venger, known to everyone outside Sunberth and Kenash as "Hansel"
Age, Sex, Race? 37, male, Human/Myrian
Describe your character in a short abstract? Has been a bad, bad man, is currently just an unpleasant one, and petching looks like it
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Nope. Another PC and I will be visiting the city for between 5-10 days this Spring, but considering the bonanza of challenges and events going on, we might definitely extend that!
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Personally seeing a trio of gods appear before Endrykas and clear up once and for all that, yes, they do exist, and no, they do not like people saying they're not all that.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Caiyha, considering Konrad's aforementioned experience and his appreciation of her amoral neutrality
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Oh yes, because it's so, so much fun to me. What can I say? Carnage is my jam...
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Meh, yes, if the partner is inspiring to me and it fits the story/character (and the last one is the most important)
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Nope.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? As long as they have a purpose beyond just throwing characters together.
What does your character want to learn this season? Improving his budding Morphing, learn about Riverfall in general
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Don't really know any of them, so I can't say
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Challenges! And advance his story! As has been said before, the theme of renewal really caught my attention, and it's perfect for Konrad, since he's been evolving so much since he first arrived in Kenash. He hasn't killed anyone in, like, seasons! That's a record for him! Continuing that character development, having it tested and him tempted, seems like a winning storyline to me.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? Because it's the nearest city in Cyphrus that Endrykas will be near this season (and, in fact, the ONLY city), and after two seasons surrounded by horse shyke and horse lords, Konrad is eager to get some cobbles under his feet again... oh, and shopping!
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Probably one of the challenges that we couldn't Solo, or a gnosis thread... which isn't likely, but ya never know!

Additional Comments:

Well! Been a while, RF. Going on three or four years, actually, and while this wasn't much on my radar initially (just a quick in an out for some new weapons), after seeing the amazing effort Goss has made for the seasonal calendar and challenges... oh yeah, I definitely want part of this! Like I said, the renewal theme is such a great fit for Konrad it's almost synchronicity in action, and there are a bunch of Dates and Challenges I have my eye on. Looking forward to getting to know the RF folk, too!

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Million Words! (1)

Postby Kavala on March 19th, 2017, 4:19 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Kavala Denusk
Age, Sex, Race? 39, Female, Konti
Describe your character in a short abstract? Kavala is an animal healer who has a lot of depth to her emotions and activities. Not only is she a fighter, but she raises and trains warhorses, dogs, and bees.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Kavala is a Kuvan
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Kavala has experienced a great many losses that keep her emotionally distant from people currently.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? She would love to talk to Nysel again.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Yes. I do very much enjoy a combat thread or two.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Kavala has some unusual ideas about this whole theme and feels like there is no such thing as love.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Yes, she heads the Cytali and is taking new members.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not?d Yes, I do like social threads.
What does your character want to learn this season? I think she would like to make a few friends... people she can learn to be close too again.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Kavala would love to meet some of the new Kelvics in the city.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I'd like to see her advance a few of her skills to Mastery.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? Kavala had no choice. She was brought here as a Nakivak and never left after her release.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? No thank you.

Additional Comments: Please don't hesitate to PM me if you'd like a thread. I finally have time to do some writing now that real life has straightened out.
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Next