OOC Info The Fall Riverfall Registry - 2017!

Please register if you are playing in Riverfall this season!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

The Fall Riverfall Registry - 2017!

Postby Gossamer on September 1st, 2017, 5:17 pm

Character Registry Fall 517 AV

Welcome To Fall 517 AV!!!

If you play in Riverfall, you must register!
Please let us know who you are
and why you are here.

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias':
Age, Sex, Race?
Describe your character in a short abstract?
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for?
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why?
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members?
Do you like social threads? Why or why not?
What does your character want to learn this season?
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting?
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?

Additional Comments:

Code: Select all
   [center][size=150]Character Registry[/size][/center]

[b]Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': [/b]
[b]Age, Sex, Race?[/b]
[b]Describe your character in a short abstract?[/b]
[b]Are you a Resident (Kuvan)?  If not, how long are  you visiting for? [/b]
[b]What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?[/b]
[b]If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? [/b]
[b]Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?[/b]
[b]Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?[/b]
[b]Is your character in cult, group, etc?  Is it taking members?[/b]
[b]Do you like social threads?  Why or why not?[/b]
[b]What does your character want to learn this season?[/b]
[b]Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting?[/b]
[b]Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?[/b]
[b]Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?[/b]
[b]In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?[/b]

[b]Additional Comments:[/b]

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Fallon on September 1st, 2017, 6:25 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Fallon Skylar
Age, Sex, Race? 24, Female, Human
Describe your character in a short abstract? the up and coming (and slightly struggling) new private investigator of Riverfall. She's still trying to find her feet but her nose for trouble will lead her onto the next lead.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Kuvan
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Arriving in riverfall and reopening her business.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Eyris, it's her main goddess and the one who gave Fallon her gnosis (and responsible for other things)
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I can take or leave it. I like it for the dynamic aspect and having to think about how things would move and act.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? I can take and leave it, but don't force it.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? no. Not yet. Am I looking to join? Maybe.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I like social threads with purpose beyond meet and greet. Gathering information, interesting conversation and so forth.
What does your character want to learn this season? more about the city, it's people and culture.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? all and any interested in meeting me. Don't be shy and drop me a PM.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? settle into the city and make contacts. There's lots of people to meet out there.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? well, I was here last season (after travelling here).
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would tha
t be?
not off the top of my head.

Additional Comments: I'm hoping to be more active this season around courses and work. If you want to thread or plot, or even do some training hit me up. :D
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Aliana Hilt Terras on September 4th, 2017, 2:11 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Aliana Hilt Terras
Age, Sex, Race?19, female, Isur
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Kuvan
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Aliana has been raising her daughter for several seasons now
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Im not sure if she has any interest right now
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? of course, who doesn't like fighting with others every now and then?
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Due to the young group of players we have I am very wary about sex threads
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Nope to both
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? just depends on if they go some where or not
What does your character want to learn this season? Aliana is really okay with what she does for a living at the moment
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Any one
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I would love to see Aliana find a friend within the city
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? I picked Riverfall because it works well with her business
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? not at the moment

Additional Comments:
Languages:

Isur

Common

Vani
Aliana Hilt Terras
Laziness is useless to all involved

Words: 67565
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2016, 7:16 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Grim Ravenwood on September 14th, 2017, 10:57 pm

Character Registry

Grim
Age, Sex, Race?
21, Male, Half-Isur
A nonchalant, though more than slightly zealous scythe-wielding Eiyon with an odd sense of humor.
I am planning on making my Kuvan test thread if the very near future, until then, i guess that i'm still a guest.
Tch, meh, not quite sure. I guess, that arriving in Riverfall after spending only a bit of time in Syliras left a bit of an impression on him. For someone who spent most of his life in a small place like Sunberth, moving around so quickly, and into cities larger than his own, was quite the experience.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why?
Dira, since i plan on doing a thread where Grim gains his second gnosis mark. I plan on doing that either this season, or during winter.
I do, in fact. Even though he did not experience it as much as some others here, what he did, allowed Grim to show his faith and devotion to Death in a practical manner. When it comes to worshiping Dira, faith is dead without actions, no pun intended.
Romance? Hmm, i can say i do. Always good to have more experience in certain fields *wink* *wink*
All those marked by Dira are Eiyons, and in that right, i can say that he is. As far as members go, well, you would have to ask Her.
Depends on the person really. I like writing with people who's personality strongly leans towards certain trait that are opposed to Grim's, making both of them stand out in a way, if that makes sense. For instance, i'd love to get the chance to do a social thread, without combat in it, with talking with a Nuit or Returned PC.
Physical skills mostly, maybe a fleck of spiritism. Also, starting this season, Grim will begin studying both Isurian and Vani, in hopes of getting the latter to fluent level by next fall.
Had a thread out ith Orin, though due to unforeseen circumstances i ditched out, though i'd still like to do the thread.
Honestly, whatever i look at, i get at last one idea. I plan on doing a lot this season, so we will see...
Came here because i had nowhere else to go, stayed because i like the city.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?
Nothing comes to mind right now.
Additional Comments:
Few are the ideas i don't like. Shoot me a pm so we can do a thread together.

As always, Death guide you reader
Grim~
Grim as an Eiyon, appears to undead as either something to be fearful, or weary of, depending on their personal power. To others, he might seem like a mystery, or just odd.
Grim Ravenwood
You reap what you sow~

Words: 124151
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2016, 1:54 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on September 18th, 2017, 5:26 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Salara Kel'Halavath
Age, Sex, Race? 7 yo Female Kelvic
Describe your character in a short abstract? Salara is continuing her apprenticeship with Fallon for investigation. She's a curious sort and is never surprised to find her self in some kind of trouble.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Salara is tied to Kuvan Fallon as her apprentice and will follow Fallon accordingly.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Salara has recovered from her emotional angst in parting with Karyk. She had little of impact happen in RF during the summer beyond getting settled.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Meeting any God or Goddess would be an experience. I'm finding that she is more and more attentive to the deity(s) Kelwin.. although she does not claim any following so far.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Yes, half of Salara is of a violent nature and she has no trouble stepping into a fray.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? If it feels natural.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Not at this time.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Social threads are good time passers but it works better if there is a theme or plot to it. I find character introduction threads difficult without some kind of action behind it.
What does your character want to learn this season? More about investigation. I'd like her to find opportunities to use her larceny skills for the good of SWI.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Salara is open to meeting any and all PCs.
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Improve her whip skills by using them in active threads outside of skills training.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? With the closing of Zeltiva and Syliras, Riverfall is naturally the best setting for her nature and past. She followed Fallon.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? Even going into my 4th season in Mizahar, as a writer I have NO experience in plotting with others. I'd really like to see how writers can work together to plot an adventure.

Additional Comments: I can't wait to see what Salara will get herself into this fall season!
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Leuconoe on September 22nd, 2017, 8:11 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Leuconoe or 'Leu'
Age, Sex, Race? 26yrs, Female, Charoda
Describe your character in a short abstract? Curious. She has come to Riverfall to observe the interesting ways Konti and Akalak live and breed together.
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? She owns an apartment in Blue Gem, but I do not think she will be here forever.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Coming to Riverfall would be the only big thing I can think of for her right now.
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Laviku, obviously, as she is a creature of the sea.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? She does not know much about violence and Charoda are usually peaceful, I think such an event would be interesting to thread about, and see her reaction.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? I do not think I would mind it. Charoda cannot really have 'sex' but love and romance I;m sure Leuconoe would be willing.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? No
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Only a little. Leuconoe enjoys learning new things, but boring conversation is boring.
What does your character want to learn this season? As much about how the Konti and Akalak live together as possible. It confuses her why they prefer each other when they have a higher chance of reproducing their own with any other race.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? I do not know yet.
What do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? I want to see her get very knowledgeable on every use of every aquatic and marine plant.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? It was the only open city with an ocean nearby.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? I do not have any ideas at the moment.

Additional Comments:
Leuconoe
Player

Words: 4388
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2017, 5:55 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Postby Pulren Marsh on October 31st, 2017, 1:15 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Pulren Marsh aka Uncle aka Palaren Marshall
Age, Sex, Race? 24 yo male Human
Describe your character in a short abstract? Salty merc has been sitting in his sparse apartment for a year living off of his purse. Purse is shrinking and now that his mind is healing from years of darkness, he is ready to get back out into the world, make some money amd head out to Syka
Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? He should be Kuvan, OOC, I need to finish that Kuvan thread to make it official. It will happen!
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?Being marked by Laviku has set Pulren on a new path and destiny, though, it has been the same destiny that Laviku set him on in Zeltiva years ago. Pulren just didn't know it!
If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? The Sea Father. Any communion with Him is grand. Outside of that, I always thought that meeting Akajia would be rad.
Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? have you met me? I get paid by the bone.
Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Sure I do. I must stay smut free but I can clearly skirt the line. try me out.
Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Well, I would love to convert people to Laviku. Outside of that, one long term goal I have is to muster a defense force for Syka. Bring that old Wave Guard knowledge back.
Do you like social threads? Why or why not? I like them. Getting to know people is how Pulren has ended up surviving . you meet them elsewhere and voila! an ally and shelter.
What does your character want to learn this season?Increasing physical skills is always a must.
Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Kavala. I really need to learn about her Reimancy architectural mastery
Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Do my job threads, make some money, buy a catamaran, meet people, sail to Syka at the end.
Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? It's been a long travelling process.
In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? I am a self starter, but if I could aid you by having my merc job threads get something plotwise accomplished, I am happy to help. Otherwise, it will probably be pirates.

Additional Comments:

Pulren Marsh
Your favorite Uncle

Words: 503518
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 3:33 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Naia Whitewater on October 31st, 2017, 3:21 am

Character Registry

Naia Whitewater, Just goes by Naia- will occasionally give 'Miller' as her surname

Age, Sex, Race?
25, Female, Svefra

Naia can be a little difficult to grasp, given her attitude greatly alters her personality. She is generally a scholarly individual, with all the surly and rough nature of a Svefra. She is as quick to launch into a logical debate as she is to try punching someone in the face, and her pride is something she's been trying harder to over come. She's forced upon herself a "give it a go attitude," but that won't stop her from complaining about it the whole time.

No, just a season. Planning to have her learn of Syka, and then go there at season's change. She will have been to RF once before, on The Mischief, but I didn't role play this. Main reason for presence here is to skill build & participate in NaNo.

Kind of been offline for a yearish, but in the Alvadas winter of 216, she took part in the seasonal events which meant she had to fight for the city- it was an experience that really knocked her pride and unwillingness to accept new cities and experiences down.

Laviku, most likely. This girl's a Svefra, through and through. However, she is also a keen follower of Zulrav, and growing into faith of Zintilla, so these are also two contenders. On principal, she will always choose Laviku, but I feel like Zulrav is where her heart is.

Depends on the nature. I'm working on getting better at writing combat. if she's not fighting for the sake of getting better at it, I find it emotionally draining to write.

Getting more comfortable with it with age. Was still a minor when I first joined Miz back in '13, and it made me incredibly uncomfortable for obvious reasons at the start. Fine now, but inexperienced in writing it.

Svefra count?

Social threads are great, but I prefer them when they are running towards a follow up with more action, or there is a particular topic either party is seeking lore on.

I want to get her writing and cartography up, as well as look into other general skills so I can see about setting her on Syka in winter.

Every single one of you ;)

Make money, get skillz

Naia was last in Alvadas in the winter just gone, and I'm planning for her to reach Syka. Riverfall is the most sensible step in the travel process given I've just poofed her here.

Just to quickly figure out some timings. The easiest thing to do is probably assuming that Naia jumped off The Mischief on its way back to Alvadas, but I need to confirm the timings there.

Also,
I'm forever debating if it makes sense for this PC to learn any magic, so I would suppose just some bounce back about character design, and if magic is a route that is taken, some aid in getting started would be wonderful.

Additional Comments: I'll get onto job requests and housing organising ASAP
Liar Naia
OOC Note: Decided to kick into gear and bring Naia back, but it might take a month or so until I'm happy that I've cleared everything.
Naia Whitewater
The Roaring Silence

Words: 146083
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2013, 3:25 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Balian Martell on November 17th, 2017, 5:16 am

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Balian Martell, aka Bali

Age, Sex, Race? 21/Male/Human

Describe your character in a short abstract? Balian is a squire of the Knights of Sylir. Being a son of a family with a long history of serving the order, he was also destined to serve, however he has his own personall ambitions that may or may not conflict with that calling.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for?: Balian currently resides at the outpost just outside of Riverfall, so he is not a direct resident of the city.

What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Moving away from Syliras and being deployed to the outpost was a big move for Balian, as it feeds into his wanderlust and ambitions of learning of the wider world.

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why?: There are currently no Deities that hold any particular interest to Balian

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Yes. any sort of conflict in general really, as it forces the character to react in decisive ways that lead to character development.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? yes, as, it may help in character development

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Balian is a member of the Knights of Sylir.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not?so long as their is a purpose and plot behind it, sure!

What does your character want to learn this season?Balian is training to become a knight of Sylir, so relevant skills for sure. But also skills realting to archery, hunting, tracking, and scouting, as well as perhaps some form of magic.

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Progress towards either the knighthood or finding his own place in the world.

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? The Knights Outpost made sense after the closing of Syliras.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? ATM, I am more focused on building Balians core skills.
To hunt, you need to know your prey just as well as you know yourself
a
Balians Wilderness Journal
Balian Martell
The young hunter

Words: 113544
Joined roleplay: November 12th, 2013, 2:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal