Kelski's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Kelski's Plotnotes

Postby Kelski on February 18th, 2015, 3:02 am

2019 NaNo Tracker

Day Word Goal Daily Total Total Words ✘/✔
1 1,667 1849 1849
2 3,334 4456 6305
3 5,001 3562 9867
4 6,668 0 9867
5 8,335 2807 12674
6 10,002 0 12674
7 11,669 2041 14715
8 13,336 0 14715
9 15,003 0 14715
10 16,670 2564 17279
11 18,337 1387 18666
12 20,004 0 18666
13 21,671 0 18666
14 23,338 1179 19845
15 25,005 0 19845
16 26,672 5636 25481
17 28,339 5074 30555
18 30,006 2664 33219
19 31,673 3167 36386
20 33,340 0 36386
21 35,007 0 36386
22 36,674 0 36386
23 38,341 0 36386
24 40,008 3258 39664
25 41,675 1462 41126
26 43,342 0
27 45,009 0
28 46,676 2529 43655
29 48,343 3100 46755
30 50,000 3633 50388

Post List In Numeric Order:

Last edited by Kelski on December 1st, 2019, 7:07 am, edited 48 times in total.
They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Painted Sky Jewelry (The Wildlands) | Crossroads Jewelry (The Outpost)
Kelski
Freedom is earned. Fight for it.

Words: 2015452
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)

Winter Goals

Postby Kelski on January 7th, 2018, 3:50 pm

Overall Goals For Winter 519 A.V.

I first thought this season would be about building. However, that's now how its working out to be. I'm in the middle of my busy season at work. So that means my time is limited and I'm tired day in and day out for writing. So I'm going to focus on some solos and get them posted when I can during NaNo... so that involves skill building and finishing placeholders.

Check List

• Finish all placeholders.
  • Get to know Guild members more deeply.
  • Get grading caught up.
  • Do DATS threads.
  • Get Dominion up and running.

Skill Goals

I'm pretty happy with Kelski's current skillset. I think its on par for where she is in life. I don't want to max out every skill she has. And I want to start working on new ones like medicine and advancing leadership after this season.

Skill & Desired Level Starting Points Desired End Points Points Needed Status ✔ or ✘
Dagger to Master 72/100100/100 4
Crossbow To Competent 17/100 26/100 9
Acrobatics to Competent25/10026/1001
Endurance To Expert 29/100 51/100 22
Unarmed to Expert 25/100 51/10010
Dual Wield To Competent 19/100 26/100 15

Magical Goals

As her life situation has changed, Kelski's magical goals have changed.

Spell & Desired Level Starting Points Desired End Points Points Needed Status ✔ or ✘
Architectrix To Master 51/100 76/100 25
Dominion To Competent 1/100 26/100 25
Reimancy To Expert 40/100 51/100 14
Auristics To Expert 35/100 51/100 5
Morphing To Expert35/100 51/100 21
Last edited by Kelski on October 27th, 2019, 12:53 am, edited 8 times in total.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Future Gnosis Log

Postby Kelski on January 16th, 2018, 1:40 am

Honoring The Gods

Akajia

Xhyvas

Semele

Last edited by Kelski on October 27th, 2019, 1:51 am, edited 13 times in total.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Kelski's Plotnotes

Postby Kelski on June 30th, 2018, 2:09 pm

Shadow Contact Library

This is where I keep a list of the shadow npcs that show up in Kelski's threads to assist and advise her. Many of them are in Sunberth and not currently where she is at the moment. That doesn't mean they won't put in new appearances. But so far, they seem to be centered around locations and don't move often.

• Zavath - One of the Shadows in The Midnight Gem that advises Kelski. They are friends.
  • Kadric - Mystery Ship
  • Savath - Temple Of The Unknown
  • Naska - Mines Beneath Sunberth. Climbing/Repelling Instructor.
Last edited by Kelski on September 5th, 2018, 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Zodiac Sign

Postby Kelski on July 21st, 2018, 4:09 am

Name: Kelski
July 3 2014
3:08 PM Time Zone is PST
WA

The Cancer sign is an emotional water sign (element) and a leadership-oriented cardinal sign (quality). As the only cardinal water sign in the zodiac, Cancer people seek to create secure situations and relationships in their lives where they feel important, indispensable and (most importantly) needed. This maternal sign likes to nurture and be nurtured, creating lasting bonds.

Full Chart Data :
Rising Sign is in 00 Degrees Scorpio
You tend to be quiet, reserved, secretive and, at times, quite difficult to understand. Others notice your deep emotions and feelings and wonder how to draw you out. Stubborn and tough, you fight for any position you believe in. You are very resourceful and formidable when you become angered or upset about something. You enjoy living life at the cutting edge -- for you life must be experienced intensely and totally. Quite courageous, you are willing to take calculated risks. Easily hurt by others, you often strike back with bitter sarcasm. Sensitive and curious, you are concerned with the deeper mysteries of human psychology. Once you have become interested in any subject, you pursue it with total fanaticism.

Sun is in 11 Degrees Cancer.
Very emotional and sensitive, you have an intuitive understanding of the "vibes" around you. You tend to be quite generous, giving, loving and caring, but only when your own needs for emotional support, love and security have been met. If they are not met, you tend to withdraw into yourself and become very insecure and selfish. Your home and family (especially your mother or the person who played that role for you early on) represent security for you and thus assume a larger-than-life importance. Very sentimental, you have vivid and long- enduring memories of the past. No matter how well adjusted you are, you will always need a secret quiet place of your own in order to feel at peace. Feeding others can give you great pleasure you would enjoy being part of a large family.

Moon is in 24 Degrees Virgo.
You tend to be serious-minded but cheerful for the most part. You need tasks that engage both your mind and your hands. A careful worker, you enjoy making things. You are neat and orderly, and are very concerned with good health habits. Fastidious to the extreme, you cannot tolerate messes and will immediately clean them up. Reserved, shy, and very self-critical, you tend to be very hard on yourself. You usually will go out of your way to be helpful and useful to others. Practical, reliable, efficient and conservative, at times you are a bit of a prude. You are known to lead a simple, uncomplicated, frugal, methodical and unemotional lifestyle. You are devoted and caring to those you love.

Mercury is in 24 Degrees Gemini.
Your mind is active, quick and agile. You are very restless and you get bored easily. Unless you receive constant mental stimulation, you become extremely nervous and begin to act in an unstable manner. You are probably a good student because of your natural inquisitiveness. You also love to travel. Your learning tends to be superficial, though, because you have a relatively short attention span. Try to develop the mental discipline to finish what you start. Also, you tend to talk on at times seemingly just to fill space -- make sure that your conversation has some substance to it or others will start avoiding you.

Venus is in 12 Degrees Gemini.
You are friendly, warm, open and tolerant toward others. You love variety in relationships, indeed you may even prefer to maintain more than one relationship at a time! Very witty and humorous, you have the ability to amuse and please others. This makes you quite popular. You love to play the field and thus find it difficult to settle down and make any deep emotional commitments. Your innate charm and vivacity makes you welcome most everywhere you go.

Mars is in 19 Degrees Libra.
You are very aware of the need to cooperate with others in order to further any effort. You are usually willing to compromise with others, although you can be quite competitive in a friendly way. Very fair- minded and impartial, you have the ability to sense injustice and the desire to take corrective actions to make proper compensations. You see both sides of issues and questions, but you tend to be undecided or wavering when forced to make choices that might make you vulnerable or unpopular.

Jupiter is in 27 Degrees Cancer.
You must be emotionally secure in order to grow and develop. You are happiest when your family and community support and nourish you and boost your morale. Whether your childhood experiences of love and emotional dependability were positive or negative will set the tone for your emotional growth and stability as an adult. When you feel at ease with yourself, you are able to offer assistance to those who need a helping hand.

Saturn is in 16 Degrees Scorpio.
You tend to release emotional energies only very reluctantly. This is partly due to your fear of what horrible calamity might occur should they be released -- your emotions are terribly complicated and intense. Try not to repress these energies entirely, however, or you will succumb to negative and destructive forms of compulsive behavior. Give yourself the freedom to look awkward or silly once in a while. The relief you feel will be quite therapeutic and the embarrassment (whether it is real or imagined) will pass quickly.

Uranus is in 16 Degrees Aries.
For you, as well as for the rest of your peers, the issue of personal freedom is not just an abstract issue that can be discussed and then forgotten. You feel very deeply the loss or threat of loss of your ability to remain unrestricted and independent. And you will react vigorously and vociferously to defend your right of self-expression, no matter what the cost.

Neptune is in 07 Degrees Pisces.
You, and your entire generation, are interested in ways of expanding your consciousness beyond the level of everyday reality. You will explore exotic religions and metaphysical studies that purport to transcend the mundane. You will prepare the theoretical base of studies that will be fulfilled by the drive, energy and initiative of the following generation. the Moon's Node in the 12 signs.

Pluto is in 12 Degrees Capricorn.
For your entire generation, this is a period of intense changes in the very fabric of society. Many accepted institutions may pass away or be born anew. The good of the community as a whole will be stressed and individual rights may come under attack. This will possibly be a period of decay that will lead to a new order.

N. Node is in 24 Degrees Libra.
You find it very difficult to be comfortable being alone -- you would much prefer to be in an environment where many people are working together toward common goals. Your charming and sincere approach to others assures your popularity -- you have the gift of being able to ease tensions just by your mere presence. You're the perfect "team player" willing to sacrifice your own importance so that the group goal can be accomplished. Be careful, however, not to become overly dependent on your interactions with others -- you have personal private needs that should not be neglected.

This is an incredibly good fit for Kelski. It even explains a few things about her as I'm writing her that I never planned nor understood but yet could see quite clearly.
Last edited by Kelski on March 4th, 2019, 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Meyer's Briggs Personality Type

Postby Kelski on March 4th, 2019, 2:27 am

ENTJ
“The Commander”

76% Extraverted/Introverted 24%
74% Intuitive/Observant 26%
64% Thinking/Feeling 36%
79% Judging/Prospecting 21%
49% Assertive/Turbulent 51%

Details :
Commanders are natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. However, Commanders are also characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they’ve set for themselves. Perhaps it is best that they make up only three percent of the population, lest they overwhelm the more timid and sensitive personality types that make up much of the rest of the world – but we have Commanders to thank for many of the businesses and institutions we take for granted every day.

If there’s anything Commanders love, it’s a good challenge, big or small, and they firmly believe that given enough time and resources, they can achieve any goal. This quality makes people with the Commander personality type brilliant entrepreneurs, and their ability to think strategically and hold a long-term focus while executing each step of their plans with determination and precision makes them powerful business leaders. This determination is often a self-fulfilling prophecy, as Commanders push their goals through with sheer willpower where others might give up and move on, and their Extraverted (E) nature means they are likely to push everyone else right along with them, achieving spectacular results in the process.

At the negotiating table, be it in a corporate environment or buying a car, Commanders are dominant, relentless, and unforgiving. This isn’t because they are coldhearted or vicious per se – it’s more that Commander personalities genuinely enjoy the challenge, the battle of wits, the repartee that comes from this environment, and if the other side can’t keep up, that’s no reason for Commanders to fold on their own core tenet of ultimate victory.

If there’s anyone Commanders respect, it’s someone who is able to stand up to them intellectually, who is able to act with a precision and quality equal to their own. Commander personalities have a particular skill in recognizing the talents of others, and this helps in both their team-building efforts (since no one, no matter how brilliant, can do everything alone), and to keep Commanders from displaying too much arrogance and condescension. However, they also have a particular skill in calling out others’ failures with a chilling degree of insensitivity, and this is where Commanders really start to run into trouble.

Emotional expression isn’t the strong suit of any Analyst type, but Commanders’ distance from their emotions is especially public, and felt directly by a much broader swath of people. Especially in a professional environment, Commanders will simply crush the sensitivities of those they view as inefficient, incompetent or lazy. To people with the Commander personality type, emotional displays are displays of weakness, and it’s easy to make enemies with this approach – Commanders will do well to remember that they absolutely depend on having a functioning team, not just to achieve their goals, but for their validation and feedback as well, something Commanders are, curiously, very sensitive to.

Commanders are true powerhouses, and they cultivate an image of being larger than life – and often enough they are. They need to remember though, that their stature comes not just from their own actions, but from the actions of the team that props them up, and that it’s important to recognize the contributions, talents and needs, especially from an emotional perspective, of their support network. Even if they have to adopt a "fake it ‘til you make it" mentality, if Commanders are able to combine an emotionally healthy focus alongside their many strengths, they will be rewarded with deep, satisfying relationships and all the challenging victories they can handle.

Strengths and Weaknesses :
Strengths

• Efficient – Commanders see inefficiency not just as a problem in its own right, but as something that pulls time and energy away from all their future goals, an elaborate sabotage consisting of irrationality and laziness. People with the Commander personality type will root out such behavior wherever they go.
  • Energetic – Rather than finding this process taxing Commanders are energized by it, genuinely enjoying leading their teams forward as they implement their plans and goals.
  • Self-Confident – Commanders couldn’t do this if they were plagued by self-doubt – they trust their abilities, make known their opinions, and believe in their capacities as leaders.
  • Strong-Willed – Nor do they give up when the going gets tough – Commander personalities strive to achieve their goals, but really nothing is quite as satisfying to them as rising to the challenge of each obstacle in their run to the finish line.
    Strategic Thinkers – Commanders exemplify the difference between moment-to-moment crisis management and navigating the challenges and steps of a bigger plan, and are known for examining every angle of a problem and not just resolving momentary issues, but moving the whole project forward with their solutions.
  • Charismatic and Inspiring – These qualities combine to create individuals who are able to inspire and invigorate others, who people actually want to be their leaders, and this in turn helps Commanders to accomplish their often ambitious goals that could never be finished alone.

Weaknesses

• Stubborn and Dominant – Sometimes all this confidence and willpower can go too far, and Commanders are all too capable of digging in their heels, trying to win every single debate and pushing their vision, and theirs alone.
  • Intolerant – “It’s my way or the highway” – People with the Commander personality type are notoriously unsupportive of any idea that distracts from their primary goals, and even more so of ideas based on emotional considerations. Commanders won’t hesitate a second to make that fact clear to those around them.
  • Impatient – Some people need more time to think than others, an intolerable delay to quick-thinking Commanders. They may misinterpret contemplation as stupidity or disinterest in their haste, a terrible mistake for a leader to make.
  • Arrogant – Commander personalities respect quick thoughts and firm convictions, their own qualities, and look down on those who don’t match up. This relationship is a challenge for most other personality types who are perhaps not timid in their own right, but will seem so beside overbearing Commanders.
  • Poor Handling of Emotions – All this bluster, alongside the assumed supremacy of rationalism, makes Commanders distant from their own emotional expression and sometimes downright scornful of others’. People with this personality type often trample others’ feelings, inadvertently hurting their partners and friends, especially in emotionally charged situations.
  • Cold and Ruthless – Their obsession with efficiency and unwavering belief in the merits of rationalism, especially professionally, makes Commanders incredibly insensitive in pursuing their goals, dismissing personal circumstances, sensitivities, and preferences as irrational and irrelevant.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Kelski's Plotnotes

Postby Kelski on October 27th, 2019, 1:35 am

Once Upon
A Nightstalked Dream

A Dominion Plot...Image
Plot Outline

Kelski is busy in her Mountain Peak Dominion, having learned her lesson in a pervious thread, whereas she was caught out in the wilderness unprepared and almost died. She had an accident, got very wet, and was too far from home to get to safety. Her feathers were wet, she could not start a fire, and she had no clothing since the accident occurred in her Kelvic form. So having survived that situation and learned a great deal, she decides to stock her Mountain Top Retreat with food, clothing, and medicine. She’s also putting survival gear in there.

While she is doing the restocking, a stranger appears into her. The stranger is Nysel, the God of Dreams, who has arrived to have a conversation with her. Nysel reveals to her that he has struck a deal with Akajia for the use of one of her faithful for his own purposes. Kelski has an unusual skillset and now that she is founding a guild of mages, he would like to hijack her guild for his own use part time. He explains to her that he wants her and her guild to seek out, locate, and explore dead dominions. Their reward for doing so will be the knowledge of Dominion itself.

Akajia is willing to allow this because one of her greatest desires is to learn the answer to a secret she’s been seeking. It was the whole purpose of her creation of Nightstalkers. No Nightstalker has ever begun to search aged and lost Dominions to uncover their secrets (thus empowering Akajia) nor had the means to find them (via Dreamwalking) before now.

If Kelski will agree to do this using some of her unique skills he will also give her three invaluable gifts that will enable her to carry out this work far longer than she normally would be able to and to learn Dominion.

The first gift would be Nysel’s Mark, which would give her the gift of Dreamwalking which would allow her to start looking for lost Dominions via walking the Chavi of dead mages. (Earned through DATs program.)

The second gift would be the Alizarin’s Regalia which is an incredibly rare thin membrane of what looks like skin etched with an inked stylized bird of prey – the traditional symbol of the Alizarin Team. The Regalia measure 2x2 inches and can be concealed anywhere.

Crafted in ancient times within Ironrock by their powerful mages, these badges of honor were given to the most favored of the Alizarin Team creations to cease aging. When applied to the skin with pressure, the ink transfers from the membrane to the skin of the creature it is applied to and the aging of the creature wearing this magical symbol ceases. These regalia will transform any skin they are applied to into their form, covering previous tattoos, brands, or scars.

While designed for Kelvics, they will work on any sort of creature. Their aging freezes at their current age and they will no longer grow older. They are, however, not immortal as violence, disease, accidents, and anything else can kill them. These magical tattoos can be removed by flaying the skin from the body of the bearer. (This is a previously earned Magic Item from a weekend contest.)

The third gift would be a set of blank scrolls. These scrolls are completely empty but are magical in nature. However, as she explores Dominions, the scrolls will write themselves, filling themselves in with the knowledge of what she observes of Dominion through her explorations. Thus, as she gains experience through exploration of these dead dominions, she will learn Dominion and get access to this lost knowledge which she can then utilize for herself, and teach or share with others.

Akajia, for her part, will require in this whole scenario, that Kelski report to the Goddess of her findings in each and every exploration and share with her anything the Nightstalker learns that might be of interest to The Night Mother.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)