PM to join [Pigsfoot Tavern] An Evening Out (Avinasai)

Kelski meets up with Thorne to keep a promise.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[Pigsfoot Tavern] An Evening Out (Avinasai)

Postby Kelski on February 2nd, 2018, 3:35 pm

Kelski felt nothing but awkward. Darvin had a stupidly pleased expression on his face as he sat the women down a stool apart – because he was taking one up a moment – and then abandoned them briefly to go order some food plates for the two. Fresh ale was placed down in front of them and Kelski knew it was Jaren’s money, not the big guards, that was feeding them. To cover her confusion, she dug into her food, hungry to be eating good fish finally and not thin fish soup or crusts of bread. Darvin seemed to think it was okay to touch Thorne now, and he did so planting his hand on her shoulder even as the food was delivered. He’d long abandoned his stool and now stood there.

“Glad you thought so, Beautiful.” He said, ignoring her tone a moment to chuckle at her question. “You aren’t in Sun’s Birth so where we live we can’t take you back. Sorry hon… those are the gang rules. But I can drop this little bird off and swing you by your place if you want more of that. I’d be glad to oblige you.” He said, puffing his chest out a bit and thinking she was a damn good petch in an alley… she’d be better in a real bed. He gestured to Merv at her request and a second ale joined the first next to her food plate.

“Just think about it. I can’t have this pet out too terribly much longer because Jaren goes to bed or takes a woman to bed and I can’t be traipsing through his quarters to deliver Kelski home. She lives with him in his suite, in a spare room. Works out of that room too. She’s his personal jeweler.” He said again then reached over and stroked Kelski’s ombre hair in an unguarded moment of affection. He did the same to Thorne and then finished with… “You decide about our date before we leave… I have about a half a bell to let you ladies eat, finish my conversation with Merv, and then head home. I’m game for taking you home too… just let me know. As for free time, you can spend as much of it as you’d like with Kelski if she has the free time. I have no say over that… but as long as you keep out of trouble… or I won’t lie… I will take you back to Jaren, and he’ll have you branded.” He said, reiterating what he’d said earlier. A good piece of ass or not, she wasn’t going to endanger the slave or his position with The Sun Birth.

He then pressed a little packet of powder in her hands. “This goes up your nose, love. It will make you feel really good. I make it myself. Sometimes you’ll even see things. People love it. This one’s free but the next one is six gold. A little thank you if you decide you don’t want to take me home tonight. I won’t take it personal.” He said, chuckling, and moving away from the women while still keeping them in sight. He’d let them eat in peace and talk.

Kelski watched it all while stuffing down the fresh fried fish. It was delicious, better than she’d had in a long long time and she was well aware that Thorne’s actions had bought the meal. She sipped at the still too strong ale, and kept eating knowing for certain someone would take the fish away from her soon.

“Why did you do that with him? For the food?” She demanded under her breath, steel grey eyes wide and her face full of questions. She knew women coupled as a type of currency in Sunberth but she still didn’t understand it. Her tongue slipped out and licked her lips, its dark pigmentation so incredibly weird. Her whole mouth was like that. “Jaren wants to with me sometimes but he won’t… my body has coloring in places that isn’t right… its dark, not pink and red like the rest of you. He thinks it will turn his parts dark and they will fall off. The others tease him about it.” She said quietly, beneath her breath, as if it was a dark and dirty secret.

Kelski shoveled more food in. “Are you going to let him go home with you? He will do that to you all night. I’ve heard rumors from others. I’ve even seen him a time or two with other guards. It reminds me of animals.” Which was a bit amusing coming from a Kelvic.
They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Painted Sky Jewelry (The Wildlands) | Crossroads Jewelry (The Outpost)
Kelski
Freedom is earned. Fight for it.

Words: 2015452
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Avinasai on February 2nd, 2018, 10:43 pm

Avinasai cupped the packet with care, and slipped it inside her pants pocket. "I'll keep it for an emergency." She said with a pretend flattering smile. "Thanks love." She said to Darvin, and felt socially weird when Darvin was stroking her hair. The scenes of Darvin's rod kept replaying in her mind. She kept it in her head so that she can remember how Darvin treats his women. When he mentioned about taking him home, and giving Avi the option to do so, she shrugged. "The offer is sweet, but I'd be happy to have Kelski with me if she's up to it." Darvin's other option about being branded was not what she wanted. She would prefer to be neutral amongst the gangs, and didn't want to get in trouble with the Daggerhands or any of the other gangs. It would be nice to stay under the radar for just a little more longer.

Avinasai ate the fish quickly as she was able to sit beside Kelski. She felt so comfortable sitting with her, it felt better knowing that being petched by a stubborn Darvin seemed worth it. Just to be next to Kelski felt like a different world, and she actually cared for Avinasai. Speaking of caring, she had asked Avinasai had agreed to be petched by Darvin. She wondered what would Kelski say if Avinasai told her the truth? The reason as to why she had been petched. She took a drink of the bitter-sweet ale which imported some amount of comfort in her.

"I- I did it for you love. I wanted to know you more," she observed Darvin quickly as he was talking to Merv, so he was somewhat distracted. At least from what Avinasai could tell. "I wanted to get closer to you, but Darvin was separating us. So I decided to make my move to give him a foundation of trust. It's the least that I can do, plus if you want you can come see my place. I prefer to keep it secret from people like Darvin. Cunning and intimate. People who are like me, but not like me?" Understand?" Avinasai said with a sweet smile, and went back to eating her fish and taking a few sips of water. When Kelski mentioned about her under carriage being an unnatural color than everyone elses, it didn't bother Avinasai.

Thorne just smiled, "You're different I get it, but I don't care. It's a cool feature about you, and if the other whores make fun of you, they'd probably make out with the Dhani, and Jaren was just a one time thing for them." Avinasai said with a smile, and hoped that she found some ironic humor about it. "I want to know more about you Kelski, you're the first person to be this kind to me for what seemed like ages." Avinasai insisted. "We have at least thirty chimes before Darvin leaves when you're not under his radar. What time to do you need to be back with Jaren? If you want I could even spend a few bells with him to spend some more time with you. I honestly don't have much to do this season. So a day with someone who I can call a friend would be good enough for me, and I would do anything for you Kelski."
Avinasai
I Am The Thorn.

Words: 73745
Joined roleplay: December 3rd, 2017, 4:33 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kelski on February 7th, 2018, 2:55 am

Darvin just grinned. “Remember, I always have more.” He said, confident if she tried his product she’d enjoy it. He always made quality stuff. “The little bird doesn’t leave my sight nor does she go off on her own. She’s lucky to get out to this tavern tonight. There’s work for her at home, always, and Jaren’s being very generous giving her time to visit with people in public spaces.” He offered, not letting Kelski have a chance to answer for herself.

What Thorne didn’t understand was that Darvin’s ‘offer’ wasn’t an offer. It was a legitimate threat to the girl, and one he’d follow through with if she got the slave he was in charge of in trouble. Darvin had no affection towards Kelski, but he was happy in his cushioned job with a noted lack of any sort of responsibility other than keeping Jaren’s pet alive. And since the pet usually gave him no trouble, it wasn’t something he wanted ruined. The bitch was bad news, and he knew it, and had warned Kelski. If she continued to be bad news or push getting Kelski alone, he’d deal with her and deal with her harshly.

Besides, Gods knew what he wanted with the little bird. He’d likely never see Kelski again and his ass would be in a sling of he let her out of his sight around Thorne. But nothing was likely to happen in the Pigsfoot so he again moved over to Merv, to finish his previous conversation with him, leaving the two ladies alone.

Kelski was appauled when Thorne said she’d had sex with Darvin for her. “No… no no. I’m a slave. Don’t do anything for me. I am not owned by you and it will bring you nothing but trouble. He’ll keep separating us. This is not a good thing. You heard him. He’ll have you in a collar and you won’t have any choice. I wasn’t born a slave either, Thorne. You don’t understand how precious your freedom is. I don’t want to see your place. I don’t want you involved with the Sun’s Birth. It won’t lead to anything good. They aren’t good people.” Kelski had lost all of her appetite even though she loved fish. She picked at the food, not sure how to convince Thorne.

She gave up all pretense of eating and partially wrapped her arms around herself, rubbing each opposite arm gently. Kelski didn’t know how to make Thorne understand. The memories of her drugged and laid out on the table, Neras piercing her skin floated through her. Thorne was pushing for something that the Kelvic didn’t want her anywhere near… and it was upsetting her.

“No.” She said firmly. “You shouldn’t give him or anyone else your body for things… even if that thing is time. It’s wrong. Don’t say you would do anything for me. You don’t even know me….” The Kelvic said, unease ripping through her belly. She wanted to leave. Thorne was giving off something she didn’t understand and felt really uncomfortable with. She didn’t want to see any more scenes like the alley, especially if they were labeled done in her name. The kelvic wanted out, wanted to run, but instinct was beaten down by training and she stayed waiting for Darvin. He’d be over soon enough and collect her.

Women were nothing to him, as far as she knew, and him rutting with Thorne in the alley was something he’d put no importance on. How could the other woman treat her own body that way as well? How could any of them? Sunberth ate at her, physically hurting her, how badly the people here were damaged. The kelvic felt more human than any of the rest of them, and she was a gods cursed beast.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Avinasai on February 9th, 2018, 4:22 am

Avinasai understood Darvin's demands. She knew men who knew business. She herself dealt some business of sorts as well. Her arse still stung as she listened to Darvin speak. His words were giving Thorne a headache, and she wondered how strict he had to be. Especially with someone so loving as Kelski. She was so kind. So gentle. To Thorne, it seemed so difficult to get so mad with Kelski. Especially after all, Kelski has been so nice to her recently. It felt good knowing that Avinasai had someone to talk to. Even under strict circumstances; such as slavery.

Of Avinasai had a way of getting Kelski free. She'd do it in a heartbeat. Kelski deserved to be free. With all the torment that she takes from the girls that Jaren takes in, and all of the drug tests that Darvin makes her sample. It's just not right. Avinasai wanted to help Kelski. She wanted to help her so bad, but Avinasai doesn't even know what kind of leverage she could use against Jaren to get Kelski.

"My freedom is nothing compared to the friendship that you and I have Kelski. It's been so long since I had met someone like you." Her lips began to quiver, and the scenes of the ring leader of a small gang killed her friends played in her memory. She wiped a few loose tears from her eyes and took a sip of the bittersweet ale to wash down the memories. No. Not here. She can't cry here. Not in front of Kelski. Not in front of Darvin. She's normally the strong and independent woman that a region for people know of. Avinasai forced the tears to stop slipping down her cheeks, and took a few deep breaths.

She knew her friends when she was first learning how to become a Squire back at Syliras a few years ago. Janeth was having the same issue that Avinasai was having. Learning to be disciplined. Like Avinasai, Janeth didn't have parents, and left the orphanage in Syliras to join the knighthood. To be honourable. However, the constant workouts that their teachers had put them through was troublesome, and it was everlasting.

"If there's a point in time where I petch simethin' up love, and end up being branded by that no good Jaren, then so be it. As long as I'd get to be with you. I won't care." Avinasai spoke her words with truth and with intentional genuine. She wanted to let Kelski know that Avinasai was there for her as a friend. No matter what troubles she was facing. Avinasai would be there for her.

"You don't know me either love. That's what makes us an interesting book to understand. I've given my body many times before Darvin. However, years a part. I'm not like one of those petchin' women who call themselves whores. I'm different. I know where my reputation stands, and recently I've been too quiet. Love, I want to be just like a thorn. Beautiful on the outside, but deadly around the edges." Avinasai said.

"You're beautiful Kelski, and I wouldn't change you one bit." She took another sip of an ale. "If you think that you'd like to come to my place... and Darvin chooses to not leave your side. We can bring him along too. As long as you want to come with me?" It was a question that Kelski needed to answer. If Avinasai was going to be separated from Kelski by Darvin, and the way to get through Darvin's wall was to get through her general area. Then so be it. If it meant that Avinasai would spend more time with Kelski afterwards. Hell, she would even run through fire for Kelski. However, Avinasai really wondered if Kelski would fly/run through fire for her? Would this be a test of friendship?
Avinasai
I Am The Thorn.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kelski on February 10th, 2018, 8:51 pm

Thorne’s words stung at Kelski’s heart. She honestly didn’t know if the woman was genuine or if she was trying to manipulate the Kelvic. The jeweler had run into both types and truthfully she was a terrible judge of people, often deciding the wrong way when it would be obvious to anyone else. Darvin had left her alone with the woman again, once more talking to Merv and it made Kelski uncomfortable because Thorne was laying it on thick and it was starting to not sound sincere.

Tears? The Kelvic opened and closed her mouth much like an eagle would that was under distress. The Kelvic was nurturing, loving, but this was something she wasn’t prepared to deal with. Sunberth would eat a woman alive that cried who wasn’t in real and true physical pain. Emotional pain was meaningless here. There was no room for that in the city’s black heart. And then the last straw was had. Thorne said she wouldn’t care if she became enslaved if it meant being with Kelski. The eagle hissed birdlike and backed up, almost knocking her chair over.

“You don’t know. You don’t understand. Or you wouldn’t say such things.” The Kelvic hissed, truly distressed and borderline pissed now. She had claws and they felt like they were coming out. “I don’t know you but what you are showing me of you isn’t good. You don’t respect yourself. You give yourself away. If I have to do that I fight. I fight with all I’m worth because it isn’t there’s to take. It’s mine. You don’t want to be a thorn! They cut everything they touch. They are designed to push people and things away, to protect themselves. You don’t even remotely protect yourself. You let him use you like you were nothing. And because you did now he thinks you are nothing. And I think inside you think you are nothing too. By the Gods, woman…. I might be a slave but at least I respect myself.” The Kelvic hissed, snapping her lips like she would her sharp beak, her anger almost tangible.

“I don’t want to go home with you. I want to go home. But I can’t, because I don’t have one anymore. I was stolen from the one I made my own. You don’t know what that’s like. You waltz around like life is a game. It is not a game. Darvin doesn’t choose not to leave my side. He’s my petching guard! If he leaves me alone its his life at stake. He’s doing a job he’s assigned but its not one he picked. He’s just as much as powerless as I am in this. At least he makes the best of it. And he got off tonight without having to pay for it either with coin or drugs, which is more than he usually scores. But at what price? What you did was not strength. It was weakness.” Kelski said abruptly. She was keeping her voice low but her hiss was one that attracted everyone’s attention. Even Merv and Darvin were watching her now.

Merv looked concerned while Darvin looked amused.

“I don’t think you know how to be friends. Being friends is not buying a friendship with your body, certainly. Not with him.” She hissed again, making a series of chips and trills deep in her throat that displayed her true discomfort. Thorne was crazy…. crazy behaving like this. It wasn’t the sex with Darvin that had upset Kelski. The Kelvic didn’t care who Thorne was with but it was the why. She’d blamed it basically on Kelski… that she’d done it for Kelski to be close to her. Kelski didn’t want that on her soul… and she wouldn’t own it because it wasn’t her particular brand of crazy either.

Darvin materialized on her elbow, grabbing it roughly. “Stop making a scene little bird. If I didn’t know you, I’d suspect you’re jealous. Don’t worry. I’ll make it up to you when we get home. This beast has more than enough stamina for two in one night.” He said, reaching down and fondling the front of his pants before continuing. “It will be ready to hunt when we get home.” He rumbled, amused, as he reached up and scratched at his beard and smoothed it down. “It’s flattering really. Been a long time since I had two lovely ladies falling all over me. I bet your friend Thorne will gladly take us home with her so I can make easy work of both of you.” He bragged, all the while slowly maneuvering Kelski towards the door. His words shut the Kelvic up and she clamped her lips down tight, angry, no furious, at both of them.

By the Gods she hated Sunberth. Everyone here was two tones off stable. Kelski’s eyes hardened even further. She had to get away from here. She had to get away from both of them.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Avinasai on February 11th, 2018, 9:20 pm

She wasn't supposed to see the tears. She wasn't supposed to see them at all, but Avinasai didn't try to hide them. Did Kelski even know why she was crying- no she didn't. She had no right to yell at her like that. Just because Avinasai wanted to get close to Kelski; Avinasai felt different and comfortable around the Kelvic. However, Thorne registered the fact that Kelski was angry. Upset probably. Maybe she was feeling both. Yes, Avinasai had freedom, but it didn't accomplish much in her life. She had come close so many times; being enslaved. She wondered time and time again how much harder it would've been if she were a slave. Maybe she would've been a slave for sex? Or maybe she would've been enslaved to do some labor.

Kelski didn't understand that Avinasai really wanted to be friends with her. However, Darvin was just doing his duty and keeping Kelski safe away from anything that could cause him harm and his life. So Avinasai couldn't really befriend Kelski easily. There's obstacles and Avinasai needed to get around those obstacles. Maybe she would need to join the Sun's Births. Or was that thinking too far ahead of herself? Like Kelski said Thorne barely knew Kelski. She couldn't just become good friends with her so quickly. Well... she could. However, Kelski seemed adamant about the way Thorne was playing. Did it sound like a game? It might've sounded like a game. If Kelski thought that Avinasai was playing her, maybe she didn't believe the tears were genuine? After all this was Sunberth. Kelski could just simply think that she was faking it. After all, she pretended that the sex she just had with Darvin was fine.

She thought that that would get her close to Kelski.

Avinasai was dead wrong. It somehow made things worse for Thorne. Perhaps it was better if Thorne just left Kelski alone? Or maybe she just needed to think? Her head was throbbing. She was getting a headache. The drugs that Darvin handed her seemed like a good idea, but she knew that as a dealer herself to never test the stuff that she made on herself. She could possibly get easily addicted to the powder, and would never recover from the addiction. So she voided the temptation.

She checked her pockets for it though just to be sure she had it with her. She wanted to know if this stuff was worth getting a profit out of.

“I don’t think you know how to be friends. Being friends is not buying a friendship with your body, certainly. Not with him.” Kelski hissed. Almost like a cat. Her heart skipped a beat. How could she be talking to Avinasai like that. She didn't want to be friends with Darvin. Not one bit.

"Don't want to be friends with your guard dog Kelski." Avinasai snarled. She wasn't getting the point. The connection that Avinasai wanted with Kelski felt farther away when she was being watched by Darvin. Avinasai didn't mean any harm to Kelski. "You don't get it sweets...." Avinasai looked down at the necklace that Kelski made for her. It was truly a work of art, and she made it with near perfect details. Even if it was glass. It still was stunning. She cupped her hand around it gingerly. Then she looked at her rapier. The memory of Janeth giving her the sword so that she would have something to protect herself with. Avinasai didn't have a weapon of her own when she came to move to Syliras with a caravan. She was about fifteen years old when she moved to the City of Peace.

Sunberth was anything except peaceful.

It was all chaotic. Crazy. Mad. It was a city that sucked the life out of you. Darkness swelled inside Avinasai's body, if Kelski only knew what happened to Thorne during her livelihood. She would understand. Avinasai was an orphan for about three or so years. No one came to adopt her or her brother. When he became eighteen, he left her. Broke her heart and left her. That was when she knew that there was no one who cared for her. That was when she knew that she could never be happy again.

Until she heard the stories about becoming a knight.

She moved to Syliras, she learned under her patrons wings and learned the basics about fighting. However, she met up with three people who she'd become friends with and one of them knew how to make drugs and poison. So Avinasai wanted to learn. She didn't know how much money she could've made when she first started to learn how to make poison until she made a profit of it back when. On the it her hand, Avinasai was shrinking with responsibility of being a Squire and wasn't taking it seriously and couldn't continue with the practices and workouts that constantly made her arms and legs sore.

It honestly sounded like she was complaining a lot.

She sighed. Still looking down. Ashamed. Guilty of her actions. The darkness that swelled her heart throbbed in her chest. She felt her stomach clenching, and she couldn't stand it. Not after what Darvin promised. Not after what he said. Did Avinasai have a choice now? She wanted to be with Kelski, but Darvin was only doing his job as a protector. A guard. A soldier of honor for his leader.

It really annoyed Avinasai.

If Avinasai took Kelski and Darvin home, would it burn the relationship that Avinasai was trying to build or would it mend it? If it mended it, it would make things possibly worse for Avinasai. Because Darvin would know where she would live. If Avinasai did something to ever offend his gang it could result with death or slavery or even both.

She didn't want either, but if she wanted to be with Kelski. Would slavery be better, or worse? All Avinasai knew how to make was to please men (and maybe even women) and to make poison. She didn't know a whole lot other than those few things.

"I think that I'll head home love. Maybe we could meet again sometime later in the season? Have anything planned?" She asked the two of them before heading out.
Avinasai
I Am The Thorn.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kelski on February 20th, 2018, 2:43 am

Kelski wished she knew how to deal with humans better. At the same time she wished they understood Kelvics better. There was no trade off for either of them unless one of the two groups – or both – wizened up. The Sea Eagle knew Thorne was upset. She’d seen the tears then the anger. Human emotion wasn’t a strange thing to her, she just wasn’t used to seeing tears and then anger directed at her. Anger, yes… but not the kind of hurt in Thorne’s eyes. The Kelvic wanted to say something to make it better.

The Kelvic did know Thorne wanted to be friends. The problem was the Kelvic wasn’t sure Thorne knew HOW to be friends. There were games inside of games inside of games and the Kelvic was sick to death of all of them. She wanted to know Thorne on straight terms. But the woman didn’t seem to want that.

It was indignant being dragged towards the door by Darvin’s hand on her shoulder, clamped down in a vice-like grip. The Kelvic would have liked to stay and talk things out with Thorne, but Darvin was breaking the two up before any more conversation could happen. He was all bluster about what he was going to take Kelski home and do to her. He’d drop her off at Jaren’s room and leave her to creep through Jaren’s quarters silently, hoping not to disturb the man… as she made for her spare room quarters. There would be no sex, no drugs, and only work for Kelski when she got home. There were projects that needed done… pearls that had to be drilled and threaded for a necklace for a Madame. There were endless lengths of chain that needed to be manufactured from wire, and new techniques on that chain to try since Jaren was constantly challenging her and wanting more, bigger, fancier, things others didn’t have because the jewelry in Sunberth was so limited. New designs weren’t created here, only sold here when stolen from people who brought them in from the outside.

It was like everything in Sunberth – stolen, recycled, reused. Kelski wondered if Throne felt that way too. Thorne was right. Kelski didn’t get it. She didn’t get why Thorne would give herself to Darvin to get closer to Kelski. It made no sense. Humans… godsdamned humans. The Kelvic hissed angerly, not wanting Thorne’s problems as her own. Nor did she want to burden Thorne with her problems either.

Darvin grumbled and Kelski nodded, knowing digging her heels in was not helping. “Goodnight Thorne. I do hope to see you again. I have no plans other than what I am allowed. I cannot.” She said softly, knowing Thorne would not understand. Darvin did. He grinned down at the Kelvic and then at Thorne.

“I have big plans for the little bird. Big plans. Stick around and you will find out.” He said, finally, dragging Kelski with him. They were both heading home as well. Kelski didn’t know what was in store, but she worried about Darvin’s words.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kelski on February 27th, 2018, 3:19 am

Kelski

XP: Socialization +5, Observation +5, Interrogation +3

Lore: Sunberth: Pigsfoot Tavern Location, Thorne: Poisoncrafter, Thorne: Lives At Majestic, Thorne: Steals Food, Thorne: Uses A Rapier, Stealing: The Consequences Of It From Sun’s Birth, Thorne: Will Sleep With Men When In Trouble, Thorne: Doesn’t Value Her Freedom, Thorne: Confusing & Mad At Her,

Avinasai

XP: Cleaning +1, Observation +5, Socialization +5, Larceny +1, Teaching +2

Lore: Sunberth: Pigsfoot Tavern Location, Darvin: Sun’s Birth Dragoon, Darvin: Makes Drugs, Darvin: Intimate Knowledge Of, Kelski: Slave For Sun’s Birth, Kelski: Drug Tester For Darvin, Kelski: Jewelcrafter, Kelski: Refuses To Steal, Kelski: Carefully Watched By Darvin, Darvin: Takes Sex For Payment/To Punish, Kelski: Can’t Leave Her Guards, Kelski: Fights Her Slavery,

Note: Glass Rose Necklace, Packet of Darvin’s Delight Drug Worth 6GM. This is one dose.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Previous