Closed The Things We Burn (Kelski)

A legend is burned for hope while old hatreds ignite

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

The Things We Burn (Kelski)

Postby Kelski on September 10th, 2018, 11:29 pm

Grading

Kelski

Experience: Cosmetology +2, Etiquette +2, History +2, Business +3, Logic +5, Subterfuge +2, Unarmed Combat +3, Interrogation +3, Leadership +4, Negotiation +2, Planning +2

Lores: Cosmetology: Dressing For An Event, Cosmetology: Doing Ones Hair For An Event, Etiquette: The Expected Behavior Of a Slave At A SB Event, SB: History of The Burning of Olsten, Business: How Darvin Conducts Drug Deals In SB, Sunberth: They Do Holidays Differently, History: Olsten The Giant, Sunberth: no leaders, no symbols of power, and no one wants to protest anything, Business: Selling Up A Client, Business: Conducting Business On The Streets, Logic: Spotting Orchestrated Crime, Unarmed Combat: Fighting Free Of A Mob Brawl, Leadership: Pointing Out Easier Means Of Doing Something, Logic: Determining Affiliation, Leadership: Correcting Others & Setting Them Straight

Acquisition: Dark Velvet Dress, Burgundy Lined Cloak

Berkley

You get nothing. You vanished.
They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Painted Sky Jewelry (The Wildlands) | Crossroads Jewelry (The Outpost)
Kelski
Freedom is earned. Fight for it.

Words: 2015452
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous