Closed The Things We Burn (Kelski)

A legend is burned for hope while old hatreds ignite

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Regime

The Things We Burn (Kelski)

Postby Kelski on September 10th, 2018, 11:29 pm

Grading

Kelski

Experience: Cosmetology +2, Etiquette +2, History +2, Business +3, Logic +5, Subterfuge +2, Unarmed Combat +3, Interrogation +3, Leadership +4, Negotiation +2, Planning +2

Lores: Cosmetology: Dressing For An Event, Cosmetology: Doing Ones Hair For An Event, Etiquette: The Expected Behavior Of a Slave At A SB Event, SB: History of The Burning of Olsten, Business: How Darvin Conducts Drug Deals In SB, Sunberth: They Do Holidays Differently, History: Olsten The Giant, Sunberth: no leaders, no symbols of power, and no one wants to protest anything, Business: Selling Up A Client, Business: Conducting Business On The Streets, Logic: Spotting Orchestrated Crime, Unarmed Combat: Fighting Free Of A Mob Brawl, Leadership: Pointing Out Easier Means Of Doing Something, Logic: Determining Affiliation, Leadership: Correcting Others & Setting Them Straight

Acquisition: Dark Velvet Dress, Burgundy Lined Cloak

Berkley

You get nothing. You vanished.
They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.
Kelski
Feral at heart.

Words: 1100424
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)