OOC Info Winter 518 AV Character Registry

Register here before playing in Lhavit this winter season!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Winter 518 AV Character Registry

Postby Luminescence on December 1st, 2018, 12:59 pm

Welcome to Lhavit!

If you're going to be playing in Lhavit this winter, then don't forget to register here first! If you have any questions, requests, or concerns, then please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. :D

Name: The name of your PC.
Brief Description: Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
Profession: What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
Length of Stay: How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
Goals: Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

Favourite Type of Thread: What do you like threading about most as a writer?
Least Favourite Type of Thread: What do you like threading about least as a writer?
Goals: Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes or no!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

Comments: Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.

Code: Select all
[box=500,#000000,#b79bff,#b8c3fc][b]Name:[/b] The name of your PC.
[b]Brief Description:[/b] Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
[b]Profession:[/b] What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
[b]Length of Stay:[/b] How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

[b]Favourite Type of Thread:[/b] What do you like threading about most as a writer?
[b]Least Favourite Type of Thread:[/b] What do you like threading about least as a writer?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] Yes or no!
[b]Need Moderator Assistance?:[/b] Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

[b]Comments:[/b] Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.[/box]
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Postby Savis Maren on December 1st, 2018, 1:31 pm

Name: Savis Maren
Brief Description: Savis Maren is a Nuit who came to Lhavit as an escape from the wretched existence in store for her outside of these magnificent walls. She's an analytical and very abrasive woman who has a tendency to speak venom to most anyone who isn't of use to her (with notable exceptions being people with guile and a hardy disposition).
Profession: She'll be a scribe/copyist at the Star Gazing Gazette for the time being.
Length of Stay: Indefinite.
Goals: Savis has quite a few goals for this season. Personal breakthroughs in the disciplines of magic she's privy to have come to consume most of her efforts, be they actual, arcane efforts or her interpersonal relationships. Most of her actions sit on the premise of furthering her ambitions of being important within this mage-loving city.
Favourite Type of Thread: Magical intrigue, deep interpersonal plots with interesting PCs, social conflicts and inadvertently forming alliances with lovely writers.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Threads that don't progress character plots or form new plots in their writing.
Goals:I would love feedback on my writing and what I could do to create plots that tie the PCs of the city together.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: I'll give it a go if asked.
Need Moderator Assistance?: <.<
>.>
Probably. There's always something and I'm so sorry, Lumi x.x

Comments: Welcome to all newcomers and returning souls to Lhavit! Don't hesitate to inbox me if you wish to have any plots with Savis (and I'll be sure to do the same for any and all of you!)
Savis Maren
Only a little bit dead

Words: 399286
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2018, 11:49 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) 2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Rodel Intaercis on December 1st, 2018, 8:31 pm

Name: Rodel Intaercis
Brief Description: A young Shinya Acolyte plagued by hallucinations, aching to prove the voices of his critics wrong. They just so happen to be in his own head.
Profession: Courier for the Star Gazing Gazette, and eventually a full Shinya with any luck.
Length of Stay: For the foreseeable future.
Goals: Rodel wants to improve the necessary skills to advance within the Shinya, as well as to work on reaching out to others.

Favourite Type of Thread: Character development.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: I can't say I have an answer for this one.
Goals: My prose can be a bit choppy, but the solution for that is practice practice practice.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No
Need Moderator Assistance?: Probably at the same hiccups every other new writer faces.

Comments: Hello! I'm new, but I'l try not to broadcast my incompetence. I'm glad to be here, and excited to meet you all!
Rodel Intaercis
Player

Words: 4403
Joined roleplay: November 26th, 2018, 2:16 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Madeira Dusk on December 2nd, 2018, 12:53 am

Name: Madeira Craven
Brief Description: An ambitious, silver tongued and very pregnant young mage rebuilding her life anew in Lhavit with her bondmate and ghosts after an entire year of disasters. There is a wiff of desperation about her as she struggles to get on her feet before the baby arrives.
Profession: Spiritism Professor at the Dusk Tower
Length of Stay: Forever!
Goals: OOC: I have some interpersonal plots mapped for this season, and I plan to bump up my Architectrix, Malediction and related skills this season! And possibly max out Spiritism, just because I'm so tantalizingly close.

IC: Mads is looking to further cement her position in Lhavit before she starts to hardball her political scheming. This means aligning herself with more up-and-coming PCs and finally getting her heels into Rotsam.

Favourite Type of Thread: I'm one of those weirdos that love social threads. Give me banter, scheming, mystery motives or engaging relationships and I'll be so happy.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: The kind that putters along aimlessly, using coincidence and curiosity as devices to move the story along instead of actual goals.
Goals: To learn to stick to my tenses and where the frickn' apostrophes go.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes!
Need Moderator Assistance?: I've gotten DATS approval for a Dira mark. I'm doing the acquisition solo but I'll need you to review it when I'm done, please!

Comments: Hello! I look forward to an action packed winter with you all. :D
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Martini Elwood on December 2nd, 2018, 12:54 am

Name: Martini Elwood
Brief Description: A partially purposeful insomniac artist who just wants to forget the past that's caused her so much grief.
Profession: Artist at Tain's Studio
Length of Stay: Indefinte
Goals: I want Martini to finally use the easel that plagues her. A few other things I'd like to keep secret for now. c;

Favourite Type of Thread: Any type of thread not listed below.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Plain Social threads were nothing happens other than a "hi, bye"
Goals: To write everyday. At least a little.
Practice show don't tell.
Advance Martini's plot.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not at the moment, no.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Possibly. If so I'll be sure to pm, but nothing is set in stone that definitely requires it.

Comments: Let's make the end of the year a good and exicting one! if you're interested in threading with me feel free to find me on discord/pm me here~ I'd love to see your ideas and/or plot with you.
3/3 Threads
If you are grading a thread I participated in I'd love feedback or improvement notes on the writing itself <3
Martini Elwood
Painting away Anguish

Words: 133955
Joined roleplay: June 16th, 2017, 2:19 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Dev'Ania on December 2nd, 2018, 3:20 am

Name: Dev'Ania
Brief Description: A Konti fortune-teller. New to the city, she longs to find a companion and start a family.
Length of Stay: Permanently.
Goals: Meet more people and become a better fortune-teller.
Get settled in her new home. Get to know more about what her city offers.

Favourite Type of Thread: Building relationships with new people. Character development.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Honestly, I am not sure.
Goals: Become a better writer. It would be great to receive some tips and pointers on how my writing can improve.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No thanks!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not at the moment, I don't think. But probably later on.

Comments: I'm very excited to write more on Miz and meet more wonderful writers who can help me improve my writing skill! I would love to plan plots with some new people.
Dev'Ania
The Future Awaits

Words: 137250
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2018, 11:41 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Teeryian Khohen on December 2nd, 2018, 8:14 pm

Name: Teeryian Khohen
Brief Description: As a Konti she has devoted herself to Rak'Keli and use her healing for Good uses only. She loves people and is very curious she won't make her final judgment without knowing the person first.
Profession: Healer at the Catholicon
Length of Stay: Indefinite
Goals: Herbalism to anything doctor related I've been thinking about learning some magic for self defense and dagger training if things ever get rough with Teeryian.

Favourite Type of Thread: Anything
Least Favourite Type of Thread: None
Goals: Want to develop my senses more for character writing, and descriptions as well
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not right now, but maybe in the future
Need Moderator Assistance?: The Catholicon is a very unique location the characters that work their aren't easy to write with in my opinion.
WEDNESDAYS, THURSDAYS, FRIDAYS UPDATE POSTS.

Teeryian works at the Catholicon for 8 Kina/day. *APPROVED BY LUMINESCENCE*

Teeryians CS || Plotnotes || Healing || Konti || The Okomo Estates || Lhavit
Teeryian Khohen
Player

Words: 23476
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2018, 4:38 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Adeliz on December 3rd, 2018, 2:05 am

Name: Silas Sticks
Brief Description: Silas is an individual who generally likes to avoid attention of most kinds. He's not lazy, but he'd rather not make excess work for himself by looking too good at what he does. That being said, he's not for avoiding helping people in need.
Profession: Medical assistant at the Catholicon (but he wants to be a dentist)
Length of Stay: Forever (until he's dead)
Goals: I'd like to get a few PC connections for Silas and improve some of his skills (medical and otherwise). I also just want to pain a better picture of who he is as a person.
Favourite Type of Thread: I enjoy writing with people and getting to know them as a writer and a character. Whatever form that takes, I'm game for it.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: If the above doesn't happen.
Goals: I'd like to be a bit better with details and descriptions of things. if you catch me not doing that, give me a friendly reminder.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: The stars are not in correct position for this tribute. Like he said. Stars. Can't do it. Not today.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not that I know of.

Comments: I apologize for not being around more than I have. I hope to start habits this season that remedy that. I'm looking forward to hopefully writing with you all.
Adeliz
Forgotten sister

Words: 68069
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2018, 2:30 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Haneht on December 3rd, 2018, 10:52 am

Name: Haneht
Brief Description: Eypharian dancer with a love for anything pretty or interesting. Quite playful and childish, but he's otherwise a very endearing individual with a knack for getting into trouble. Don't mind the extra arms.
Profession: Currently dances at The Ethereal Opera House.
Length of Stay: Likely permanent.
Favourite Type of Thread: Character development, exploring, adventures. I'm down for angst or bonding too!
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Threads that don't seem to be going anywhere or doing much for either parties involved, forced/dragged out threads that seem pointless past a certain point.
Goals: Increase proficiency in dance, meet more people. Begin to learn/dabble in magic like hypnosis and reimancy. Figure out what sort of person Haneht is developing into.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, sorry ^^"
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not at the moment.

Comments:
I'm open for plots!
Haneht
All that glitters.

Words: 100302
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Allister on December 4th, 2018, 2:17 am

Name: Allister Useless
Brief Description: Allister is like a box of chocolates- you never know what you're going to get. Naive is his age but grown is his form. The conflict is often revealed in strange ways that could be either sensual or violent but the best is when it's a combination of the two. He worships his bondmate in a literal sense and has very skewed morals which are often quite clear in his troubled mind.
Profession: Singer for the Spinning Glimmers
Length of Stay: As long as Madeira stays...
Goals: For Allister, I'd like to improve a few skills, get caught up on old threads and get to meet a few new people.

Favourite Type of Thread: Anything with ze feels and violence.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Any thread where I have to spoon feed my partner(s) to progress the plot.
Goals: I would like to find my way back to a regular posting routine since an extended kind of hiatus thanks to a new family dynamic. As with all things left for too long in idle- shake off the rust.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not at this time.
Need Moderator Assistance?: At some point, I would like to create a line from where Allister is now to earning a new skill at the towers... XD

Comments: I don't know how many threads I will have in me this season. I have several outstanding as is and have a few more booked to start soonish. I will have more time after the holidays. If we can combine some plots, I'm all for it but please don't be offended if I refuse a writing opportunity. I'd rather say no than agree and be a let down.

Finally, be nice to Lumi- cause she's awesome!
Pain without love is meaningless
Love without pain is selfish
Allister
The Answer to Boredom

Words: 243321
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2017, 2:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)