Solo Mountain Tops In The Mist

Kelski learns what her Starfire Key is for, discovers a mountain top Dominion she claims as her own, meets Xhyvas, and discovers a treasure trove of possible riches.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Mountain Tops In The Mist

Postby Kelski on December 1st, 2018, 4:14 am

Timestamp: 28th of Fall, 518 A.V.

She still didn't know what happened, not really, for all that she was home and there were pieces missing in her heart and pieces now whole within her soul. Kelski bore a new gemstone embedded on the back of her hand - an opal - and with that the insight and wisdom of Semele. It happened so fast. One moment life was a misery and the next a wonder. The addition of the third eye had terrified her - she who already looked so different than humans. But without the third eye, she wouldn't have been able to work the puzzle, deconstruct it, and pull the lock open. Gilthas would not have been free. It couldn't have been a coincidence could it?

The timing all seemed too neat, to destined, and it caused her flesh to rise as her whole nervous system reacted to the fact that the creature she had so entrenched herself with was now free... and whole. She'd witnessed first hand what carrying him up into the Moonlight had done to him. And she'd seen him home just the same. His cursed chain was gone, and she the reason. Kelski didn't know how to take that... and as she sat at home on the balcony with Little Rhaus in her lap, she struggled to come to terms with everything that had happened. Moonlight streamed down, so like the night before last when she'd pulled Gilthas, shrunken in a mouse's form, into the moonlight and let it wash over his skeletal form.

Before her very eyes, the Eth's morphed form had swollen, invigorated, and became flesh made whole by the power of the Moon God shining down on him. It was then he'd resumed his celestial form - fleshed out and no longer a hollowed out monster - and had taken her into his arms and hugged her in thankfulness, promising to repay the favor however and whenever he could.

Little Rhaus had strummed a tune on a lyre as Kelski recounted the tale to him. Even now, her words felt strange, as if she was relaying some mystical tale she'd just overheard and not one she'd actually lived.

“As the rays of my beloved Syna reach across the horizon, I wish to give you this bit of insight. The changes you’ve experienced were not without a purpose. They were meant to serve as a source of reflection. Change is an important force that drives all life. How you dealt with the changes you were faced with; changes in body, mind and even in the minds of others, speaks greatly to who you are as a person. As you continue to live your life, take time to reflect on what you experienced and ponder your reactions to the change. Did you hide them or hide from them? Did you embrace them? Did you exploit them or use them for the betterment of others? As you search for the deeper meaning of change and how you deal with it, know that I, Leth, God of Thought and Change have gifted you that opportunity. Also, as a gift and a reminder, I offer a piece of my light. The stone you discovered contains a piece of starfire. In your hands, it will undergo its own change. Take it with my blessing.”

She dug into her pocket, the stone that having started it all half forgotten within her pocket. As the voice faded, the stone started to change, melting, and in its place was a key. The key burned with a liquid silver flame, though it was cool to the touch and very light in weight. She held it up, thoughtfully looking at the key, and then glanced down at Little Rhaus.

"What is it?" She asked the magical statute.

He shrugged, peered closer, and simply said... "A key. Why not try it?" His voice was soft, wistful, and his ceramic face looked thoughtful. Kelski marveled at it even as she picked him up and stood up. She glanced around, then stared back at the key in her hand.

"But what about a lock? A door to open?" She said, fisting the key in her hand and feeling the weight of its reality in her palm. And even as she said it she knew. She knew as firmly as she knew her own name. The Door was here, always present, something built within her mind.

Kelski held out the key, slipped it into the door only she could see - one that was built in her mind - and turned it.
They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Painted Sky Jewelry (The Wildlands) | Crossroads Jewelry (The Outpost)
Kelski
Freedom is earned. Fight for it.

Words: 2015452
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Kelski on February 18th, 2019, 2:53 am

A luminous door appeared, seemingly drawing itself out of thin air as a magical light traced a pattern in the very air before her. It originated at the key, powered by it, and seemed to zip out after outlining a keyhole much like a firefly leaving a tracer of light behind in the night. The door came into being abruptly, causing Kelski to flinch and clutch Little Rhaus even more tightly.

She pulled the key from it, stared at the silver object in her hand, and marveled at what it looked like. It was beautiful, ethereal, and crackled with miniature bursts of starfire. There was a tiny pearl set in its bow that looked like an eye, though only in an artistically stylish way.

Kelski glanced down at Little Rhaus in her other arm. “Do we dare?” She asked quietly, closing her palm over the key and slipping its chain back around her neck.

The statue smiled slowly. “Yes… oh yes. I know what this is. Lets indeed go see.” He said, squirming slightly in Kelski’s arm. It was an odd sensation – cool ceramic squirming – as Little Rhaus kicked his legs and leaned forward, his own hands braced on Kelski’s left forearm as if any moment he’d squeeze free like an eager child and jump forward on his own.

Kelski reached out, opened the glimmering door, and walked through.

Both of them caught their breaths as they came out on top of a mountain. Kelski couldn’t see what the mountain overlooked, but the fresh air was a blast of welcome scent in her face, tossing her hair about her and feeling her entire body settle as if it had back winged and landed someplace she considered ‘home’.

It felt impossibly high, higher than Kelski had ever flown even in her beloved Kelvic form. She couldn’t see any clouds. It was broad day-light and surrounding them below were forests, mountains, hills, lakes and rivers. Even the sea was seen off one end, though when Kelski advanced that direction, she found that the space she could occupy on the mountain top was only about thirty by thirty feet.

She wondered what it would feel like at night, and in a blink of time, dusk fell and the stars came out filling the sky with endless beauty. Kelski walked forward, pacing the circle, and finally let Little Rhaus down. The statue, just as impressed, click-clocked around on his ceramic feet, exploring just as enthusiastically as Kelski was.

“This place…. “ She started to say…. and then not finding the words to finish. She took another full deep refreshing breath, calmed, and then drew in another, finally settling in the center of the circular mountain top where she leaned back on her arms and stared at the sky.

“It’s perfect!” Little Rhaus exclaimed, coming back over to her. “I don’t think this place is on Mizahar. I think we went someplace else, someplace magical.” The statue said, nudging Kelski briefly out of her revere. The Kelvic blinked, glanced at the statue, and smiled.

“I don’t care where it is…. its… its…. “ Words failed her again, and she suddenly softened her gaze, tapped her well like Gilthas taught her, and pulled power from her core, filling her eyes and looking with all her senses. Magical symbols traced up invisible walls in a circular fashion.

The multitude of symbols had power which snaked out, linking to each other, almost in the same way Gilthas’ master circle formed the ouroboros… those these were different. They looked old, glimmered with a silvery white power that was no djedline she’d ever witnessed before, and interlocked in a way that was utterly foreign to the Kelvic.

“I can see it.” She said quietly to the statue. He came closer… his head tilting in question. “It’s a space carved out from a bigger space with magic. It’s held in place, formed, by magical symbols that make no sense to me. It’s not old tongue, but something else, looping and curving and whirling around themselves in a way I don’t really understand. It feels old, though its magic is strong… still gleaming even though it feels old. I can’t tell what’s beyond the symbolism… that isn’t clear at all. The only clear thing is what is within this pace and it is this mountain top. It is somehow real though it is not real in the way we know mountain tops to be….” Kelski said suddenly, glancing down at the statue, her Auristics full blown.

Even Little Rhaus was lit up with power in her vision. The statue oozed it, though oddly his power was overridden with interwoven colors of emotion and sensation. He looked like music looked with her eyes dripping with power. He was notes imposed on notes swirling around a contained form that couldn’t truly contain him.

Kelski smiled slightly, then stiffened as all the symbols in the invisible walls around her suddenly flared almost to the point of burning her. Behind her, though she did not turn, she could see a brightness flaring so brilliant it physically hurt her even though she didn’t face it.

Warm palms covered her eyes from either side, even as she bowed her head against the flare of illumination behind her. “Pull the power from your eyes, Child of the Wind. I wish to speak to you but with you as you are now, it will blind you.” A warm rumbled voice said from behind her.

Little Rhaus turned and looked, his jaw dropping, even as Kelski did as the voice commanded, dismissing her djed and letting the auristics slip away. She stood silent, frightened, even as the hands slowly pulled themselves from her face. The cool wind teased her face again, and slowly from where she sat, Kelski turned and slowly looked up opening her eyes.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kelski on February 18th, 2019, 6:15 am

A tall man stood in front of where she sat, the most intensely piercing green eyes staring at her. He had waist length black hair that was dawn back with a leather thong. He wore a tan linen shirt with short sleeves and a matching worn pair of long pants that seemed to be of a light weight cloth she did not have a name for. His feet and legs were encased in tall leather boots of a deep dark brown. His chiseled features were striking, handsome, but in a way that an artist would trim beauty from stone without polishing it. He looked relaxed and pensive, as if deep on thought on something.

Little Rhaus walked forward, bowed deeply, and greeted him. “My Lord. Welcome.”

Kelski’s eyes darted to the statue, back to the man, and then she too shifted until she was on her knees rather than sitting on her rump, and bowed. “My Lord.” She parroted, not knowing what else to say. A warm palm brushed her hair and leaned down and cupped her chin. It gently tugged at her until she was sitting upright. Kelski met the man’s gaze and waited, quietly, uncertain what to do or say. His appearance scared her, but not in a terrifying way, but in a respectfully scared way.

However, the more she looked at him the more she realized the possibilities his presence represented and the calmer she became. He seemed to recognize this and smiled. Even as words tumbled out of Kelski’s mouth, unbidden and unfettered by her brain being slightly offline at his sudden appearance. “We did not mean to trespass. A skystone fell and turned into a starfire key and it unlocked this place.” She said simply. “Maybe we are fools, but we could not leave it unexplored.” Kelski said softly, shaking her head in apology.

His laugh rumbled up. “This dominion is not mine. It was obviously gifted to you…. as small and limited as it is. In times long past, my kind would often gift them to your kind as places of safe harbor and meditation. I suggest you use this one as such a gift. I see the power rising in you… a newly formed mage training slowly but in the old ways. You’ll need a safe place to do so. It is indeed a blessing. And it reeks of Leth, though I’m not sure why he would gift one in these days when mages don’t appreciate them.” He said, chuckling softly. “You will appreciate it, Child of the Wind.” He added, nodding as if firming up the thought in her mind.

Kelski nodded. “I will, now that I know what it is. It is a place someone like me loves.” She said, her eyes looking curiously at him. She wasn’t afraid anymore, not like she was. He wasn’t hostile, nor was he belittling. His presence reminded her a lot of Akajia and she felt drawn to him.

“May I ask you why you are here? Is there something you need of us?” She asked politely, respectfully… no demand in her voice, only curiosity.

He nodded, not worried in the least that she asked him the question. “I seek followers. I am newly come back into this world and events of late have reminded me that without followers my kind are often without purpose. It is time I built up my following once more. I seek those that will over and over again rise above their situation and not give up until they thrive in situations that would often indicate otherwise. You long ago caught my attention. Stolen as a child, sold into slavery, and yet here you are free… a Master Jeweler, a mage, one of Akajia’s Favored and one of Semele’s Marked. You will make changes in Sunberth – changes for the better – and those you will influence will do the same. I was out and about and felt you here, someone I’d noticed long ago, and decided the time was now to stop by and ask you… to become one of mine as well.” He said, smiling slightly.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kelski on February 18th, 2019, 6:17 am

“I am Xhyvas, and I govern Transcendence and Possibilities. I will not ask much of you, at least not now when you are still growing and still learning. But I do want you to tell people of me… to help make my name known again in the world. I saw The Valterrian coming. I see other things coming as well, some that could be as bad or worse. The possibilities are still open. I survived The Valterrian by retreating from the world, but in that which will come, such tactics will not serve. And now, as an afterthought, my actions feel … like a lesser path, almost a coward’s out. Even though, knowing then what I knew, I could not have survived what happened. I will not stand aside any longer, not with the world teetered on the edge of so many things.” He added, studying the Kelvic.

Kelski studied him as she reached out and gathered Little Rhaus close. The statue transferred himself onto her shoulder as if he’d done it a million times, and kicked his feet a bit until he settled in just the right spot.

The Kelvic turned her head, whispered to the little statue. “Have you heard of Him?” She asked. Little Rhaus nodded.

“I know what my Maker knew… and Xhyvas is one Rhaus knows with a fondness. Though he is neither good nor bad, much like my own Lord, he has a set of values that Rhaus appreciates and embraces. He calls Xhyvas friend.” Little Rhaus said, meeting the God’s gaze boldly, even though he was only ceramic and magic.

Xhyvas chuckled. “I haven’t seen one of your kind in a long while, little statue. I once created something much like you and your kind, only I talked Kihala into giving them life. She was good about it too… very good. And they survive to this day. They are called Gasvik in this place and time. Though you see them only rarely, they are about and hopefully you will run into one. They tend to follow my Marked and crave their attention. But I see you are no different in that you follow even those who are not Marked by your creator.” He said amused.

Kelski quietly interrupted. “He is no follower of mine. He is my friend. He saved my life and I cherish him every day for it.” The Kelvic said honestly, valuing Little Rhaus more than most people could understand. Her hand snaked up and fingered one of the small ceramic feet dangling down her shoulder.

Xhyvas smiled. “I can see that. It is just another thing that interests me. Friendship normally doesn’t cross such vast boundaries. And I can see that you hold no judgements as to what he is made of but value him all the same. The same can be said of your building and stables you nurture. Our world won’t grow staying how it is now. It is only through innovation and new ways of thinking will society grow out of the destruction that happened so recently.” The man said, settling onto his knees across from Kelski, eyeing the two friends curiously.

“There is much to be said of loyalty too. I see things growing from here… building… feeding upon themselves in a good way. Sunberth could use a little of that. It’s something I appreciate.” He said gently, relaxing, with his legs folded and his elbows resting lightly on his knees. “I have never once forced a Mark upon someone. I have always asked. And you know what I want in exchange.” He added, looking at Kelski expectantly.

“Will you accept a Mark from me?” He asked her pointedly. Xhyvas, evidently, wasn’t one to dance around the truth. He seemed to be someone that got straight to the point.

Kelski looked at him curiously. “With Akajia’s Mark and Semele’s Mark, there came certain gifts… powers… responsibilities. What comes with your Mark? I don’t want to answer uninformed.” She said very politely, reverently, in as non-conflictive way as she could. The Kelvic wasn’t telling him no, but she wasn’t stupid either. Blindly accepting a gift from a God was never truthfully a good idea.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kelski on February 19th, 2019, 4:56 am

Xhyvas laughed, his deep rich tone filling up the mountain top. Little Rhaus snorted as well, patting Kelski’s shoulder fondly. “My Kelvic friend is always suspicious, even of The Gods, it seems.” The Statue said in his rich ceramic voice.

Truthfully, Kelski hadn’t meant to be looking for the negative. But the God seemed forthright, and hoped he’d be forthcoming in this.

“My Gnosis, Sea Eagle, is one of Possibilities. I give the bearer of my Mark the ability to see potential pathways, indeterminant happenings, and uncertain outcomes into the future; a breath, a heartbeat, a chime, a bell, or even what doing something now might mean for a hundred years from now. It is not an easy gnosis. It can be a burden. But you are a planner and a distance viewer. It is time you used your amazing eyes for looking not just into the distance but into the future. I think it is something you can handle and use with responsibility and leadership.” He said gently, watching her expression change as she took in all he said.

Kelski was silent for a while, drawing in a calming breath and exhaling slowly. She was still resting on her knees, seeing his position, she shifted so she too was once more resting on her rump with her legs folded in front of her. Silver eyes met green ones and she spoke one more question. “Why do the Gods need us mortals? Why do we even garner your attention?” The Kelvic asked softly. As she did so, Little Rhaus reached out and touched the Kelvic on the ear, stroking a stray lock of her braided ombre hair back behind her ear. His touch was gentle, almost soothing, and for once his heart was in his ceramic eyes.

“There is so much power in your attention. Though you live short lives compared to ours, you burn so much brighter than you even know. And there are those among you that light up on the mortal realms like a torch or beckon. You Kelvics are often these sorts of creatures with that kind of light. You can affect so much more than you know. And while your lives are brief, what you do with them matter. When you die, we tend to bring your souls closer and see to it that you live again. People do, you know… and though you call yourselves mortal, the vast majority of what you are isn’t. Kelski, you live over and over again. A step in one direction might not be the whole of the path in this life, but you will continue on the pathway you have chosen in the next one. This life isn’t your first and it won’t be your last. And every incarnation, you burn brighter. We Gods burn as well, but it is a slower more smoldering fire. Unless we have your attention, your prayers, and your eye…. our existence becomes nothing and we fade away. The easiest way to kill a God is to give them no attention or to erase their name from the lips of Mortals. I…. existed a long time this way, surviving that which I would not have survived otherwise. It’s time I grow my power. What happened to Morwen proved that to me. We are not infallible. We make mistakes and we are vulnerable. Help me Kelski. Become one of my followers. Loan me some of your light.” He said gently, then reached out and took both of her hands.

Kelski’s eyes were still locked with his, green bleeding into silver and silver cooling the burn of green.

She took his hands and she felt his power fill her momentarily. Possibility exploded into her. And in that moment, when his grip was firm, she understood all that he was and all that he meant with his words. And in that instant, she knew she’d chosen right and that Little Rhaus had not steered her incorrectly. Her hands tightened on his and she threw her head back, her hair loosening from its braid as her neck arched and his mark burned across the top of her breast in the center of her chest. It’s looping shimmering opulence and obvious gnosis, but not one anyone currently living would recognize.

Kelski closed her eyes a moment… not against what she could see with her back arched and her head thrown back.. but what she saw within her own mind. She was not built to contain Xhyvas’ power nor to sustain his touch. She knew it as acutely as he did… which caused him to act immediately.

For a moment in time the silver in her eyes went green, as bright as Xhyvas’. And then as he let go of her orbs lightened back to silver. She was gasping – panting even – as she laid her palms open on her leather encased knees and she brought her spine back into alignment and her head back to where her eyes reconnected with his. She continued to stare at him. Her lips were parted, as if she would speak, but instead she said nothing. His Gnosis lit her eyes and she felt her future whirl before her, possibilities cascading through her mind even as the power he momentarily infused her with waned and died. And as it did so, the whirlwind of images in her mind also faded and she blinked, relief evident.

“It will be easier from here on out.” He said gently. Then he reached out and put a hand over the mark beneath her clothing that flowed across her breastbone above her breasts. “Thank you.” He said softly, the gesture also one of thanks.

Kelski started to smile, to say anything at all, but her eyes suddenly widened. Flanking Xhyvas on either side of him were two giant creatures. They had leathery wings and bodies that looked almost like humanoid bats, yet with more chiseled features almost like the God they seemed to be guarding. Xhyvas noted where she was looking and laughed gently.

“I mentioned them earlier. Gasviks. This pair is usually with me… but there are others out in the world that will seek you. Do not fear them for they will honor my mark upon you. This is Akalas and Linaval.” The creatures bowed their heads one at a time as he named them.

Kelski offered them a smile and a quiet “Hello.” It was all she could manage at the moment. Her mind was still slightly distressed by what she’d just been through and what she’d just seen. “I… I am glad to meet you.” She finished, even as Little Rhaus laughed. She turned her head and looked at him and he raised his ceramic eyebrow thoughtfully.

“I can’t see what he’s introducing you to and by your expression they are something impressive. It’s all rather… entertaining. I might write a song about this.” He said, swinging his legs, which translated to thumping on Kelski’s shoulder. She gave him a look, one half-annoyed and half amused, and shook her head.

“My life doesn’t need to be a song. But I’m sure Xhyvas wouldn’t mind you composing one in his honor.” Kelski murmured, amused at the statue trying to lighten the mood. Little Rhaus just grinned, and shrugged as if he’d already made up his mind.

Xhyvas rose then and offered Kelski a hand. She took it and he gently pulled her to her feet. Once standing, the God released his grip and gestured around. “You should take a look around this Dominion with your magesight and my gnosis invoked. I think you’ll like what you see. There are so… so many possibilities here.” He said thoughtfully, and stepped back. The creatures with him made room, moving with him as if they anticipated his actions. The Gasvik were far larger than Xhyvas, though their presence didn’t set Kelski on edge. They were oddly comforting, in a way she couldn’t actually put a finger on.

“This won’t be our last meeting, Kelski. But remember your promise. Tell others of my existence.” He said, stepping back, and then he simply vanished, the Gasvik with him. Kelski reached up and pulled Little Rhaus off her shoulder, bringing the ceramic statue close to her. She nuzzled his cool head and turned him so she held him against her chest and did as Xhyvas said. She filled her eyes with power from her core and scanned the Dominion again. There were glowing bits of power scattered around, some looking buried in the earth or hung from that made up part of the natural landscape of the mountain top. Her jaw dropped as she realized there were bits and pieces of power calling to her from everywhere.

Slowly the Kelvic circled. With her sight it became clearer and clearer that there was a treasure trove of items surrounding her, hidden in the confines of the thirty by thirty magical world. The Gnosis on her chest blazed to life as she saw the possibilities stretching out before her. She could hunt here for years and not find it all. And she would… she knew.

The Kelvic walked to the nearest source of power throwing off a powerful aura and its possibilities singing to her through Xhyvas’ gift. It was laying out in the open, in plain sight… a bluish lavender stone with an almost man-like rune etched on it among other markings. Kelski felt its power as she scooped it up and it melded with the palm of her hand. Little Rhaus squirmed, leaning out from where he was cradled in her left arm, squinting to see.

“A Stone of Tuvrenan, here?” He said, his voice filled with awe. He turned and looked up at Kelski even as she watched the stone merge into her palm. “Do you have any clue what that is? How valuable it is?” He asked, startled.

Kelski shook her head. “No… but I see the possibilities in it. I see its power and its ability to help people heal. Little Rhaus… all of this… all of this is a lot to understand at once. There is treasure all around me… around us. Including you… including me. This is a place of treasure.” She whispered, slightly in awe.

He nodded. “You aren’t wrong… not with that in your hand. Let’s go home, Kelski. Let’s think about this. You need time to absorb it, maybe talk to Gilthas. It’s been… a lot. This whole day.” He said softly.

Kelski nodded. “You are right. Lets go home… “

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kelski on March 3rd, 2019, 2:39 pm

G R A D E S
Kelski

Logic +1, Investigation +2, Arcanology +3, Auristics +3, Interrogation +1, Negotiation +1, Dominion +2,

Archanology: Knowing How Things Work Intuitively, Starfire Key: A Personal Dominion, Xhyvas: Appearance and Demeanor, Xhyvas: His History and Domains, Dominion: What A Dominion Looks Like With Auristics, Little Rhaus: What The Statue Looks Like Via Auristics, Dominions: Often Gifted To Mortals By The Gods As Places of Safe Harbor And Meditation, Xhyvas: Seeks Followers, Xhyvas: Transcendence & Possibilities, Xhyvas: Saw The Valterrian Coming, Saw His Death, Escaped It, Little Rhaus: Says Xhyvas Is A Friend of Rhaus, Xhyvas: Has Creatures Called Glassbeaks, Xhyvas: Asked Kelski If She Would Bear His Mark, Xhyvas: His Mark Grants His Followers The Ability To See Potential Pathways, Indetermanint Happenings, and Uncertain Outcomes… into the Future, Philosphy: Why Do Gods Need Mortals – Mortals Grant Them Power Through Attention, Xhyvas: When His Gnosis Is Used The Bearers Eyes Turn Green, Gasviks: Xhyvas’ Creations – Don’t Fear Them, Little Rhaus: Composing A Song In Xhyvas’ Honor, Dominion: Spaces In The Realm Of The Gods Mortals Can Go, Stone of Tuvrenan: Found In Her Dominion, Kelski’s Dominion: Filled With Treasure, Dominion: What They Are, Dominion: What They Look Like Under Auristics.

Notes: 1 Mark From Xhyvas, 1 Quest Earned Dominion

PM me with questions or concerns.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)