OOC Info Spring 519 AV Character Registry

Register here before playing in Lhavit this spring!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Spring 519 AV Character Registry

Postby Luminescence on March 2nd, 2019, 1:59 am

Welcome to Lhavit!

Happy New Year! If you're going to be playing in Lhavit this spring, then don't forget to register here first. If you have any questions, requests, or concerns, then please don't hesitate to shoot either myself or Neologism a PM. :D

Name: The name of your PC.
Brief Description: Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
Profession: What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
Length of Stay: How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
Goals: Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Be as specific as you like.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes or no; if no, how many seasons are you behind?
Goals: Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes or no!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

Comments: Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.

Code: Select all
[box=500,#000000,#ACD9A7,#D3C4EC][b]Name:[/b] The name of your PC.
[b]Brief Description:[/b] Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
[b]Profession:[/b] What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
[b]Length of Stay:[/b] How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

[b]What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?:[/b] Be as specific as you like.
[b]Is Your Ledger Up to Date?:[/b] Yes or no; if no, how many seasons are you behind?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] Yes or no!
[b]Need Moderator Assistance?:[/b] Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

[b]Comments:[/b] Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.[/box]
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Postby Madeira Dusk on March 2nd, 2019, 2:47 am

Name: Madeira Craven
Brief Description: Madeira is a new mom and a new Eiyon trying to take over the world with the power of political machinations and the enormous chip on her shoulder.
Profession: Spiritism professor at the Dusk Tower
Length of Stay: Forever
Goals:
  • Court Chiona Dusk
  • Discredit Rothsam
  • Come to terms with her new religion
  • Try not to screw up her kids

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Someone creative and imaginative, who's not afraid to move the story along or take chances.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes
Goals:
  • Clean up my tone and consistency
  • Try to give my partners more to respond to in-thread
  • Try and get at least one thread with every PC.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Need Moderator Assistance?: Yes, with a few plot and story ideas involving major NPC's. Most of which we've already discussed. <3

Comments: Happy new year! Can't wait to see what everyone gets up to this season. :D
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Lani Stranger on March 2nd, 2019, 3:06 am

Name: Lani Stranger
Brief Description: Lani is a jack-of-all-trades type nomad. She has an intense and curious personality, but a finicky nature, if that makes sense. There are few things she holds dear that she can’t carry on her back, and she doesn’t enjoy the feeling of familiarity, so she throws herself into not preferable situations more than she should. Join her!
Profession: Scribe for the Twilight Tower (WIP)
Length of Stay: Until Further Notice
Goals: Meet everyone, get on good terms with the Twilight Tower, and finally, further her understand of Aquiras situation and start researching what is going on with her patron deity.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Someone who does give and take. I don’t like observers, or sit-and-chatters. There are very few people that Lani would actually want to sit down with and talk to heart-to-heart. Let’s do something dangerous.
Goals: I want to improve on focusing on a storyline and smaller goals for Lani to do in the meantime. Lani is a wildcard, but that doesn’t mean I have to be.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, go ask Neo
Need Moderator Assistance?: Possibly. If you have the time or interest to help me discover things about Aquiras situation so Lani can have the goal IC that I’ve wanted her to have OOC, that would be really awesome!

Comments: Lani arrives on the 36th and is available to thread after the 39th. PM me, lets thread!
Last edited by Lani Stranger on March 2nd, 2019, 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lani Stranger
Wanderer

Words: 697231
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 11:48 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Gemma Parker on March 2nd, 2019, 3:12 am

Name: Gemma Parker
Brief Description: Gemma is a Konti healer who works at the Catholicon. She is torn between a natural kindness/quirkiness/hyperactivity and a "dark" side of ambition and drive to make her mom proud. She has goals- big goals. But she feels guilty for having them and doesn't outwardly let them be seen when she can avoid it.
Profession: Healer
Length of Stay: Until she grows out of it
Goals: Herbalism L4, Medicine L3ish, Philtering/botany L2. Learn Auristics. Take philtering and herbalism classes at the academy. Get into the Dusk Tower or make progress toward that. RP with more people and in more IC locations. I also want to either get or work toward 2 more L1 gnosi (Phylonura and Enervism).

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Fun and engaging to read, fast poster, good grammar. But honestly I'm not really selective with who I RP with, at least not yet.
Goals: I mean yes, there are things that need to improve, but I'm not actively trying to improve my writing. If anyone has feedback on how to improve, though, let me know!
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Willing to help in any way I can, but mostly still in learning/production mode. Let me know if I can help.
Need Moderator Assistance?: We have to finish up the cave thread, but that can coast, I don't mind. If I get far enough on the gnosis acquisition, I'll need a modded thread(s) about that, but I'm not sure that's going to get done this season. It's more of a story point, so as long as she's working toward it I'm fine. I will also happily keep asking you for clarification before attempting new things.

Comments: If you wanna thread, let me know!
Gemma Parker
Player

Words: 219685
Joined roleplay: February 12th, 2019, 5:22 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Dev'Ania on March 2nd, 2019, 7:49 pm

Name: Dev'Ania
Brief Description: Dev'Ania is a Konti with a quiet demeanor, but once she gets to know you, she can be quite outgoing. The loss of her parents has caused her to become depressed at times. She has a longing desire to find love and start a family.
Profession: Fortune-Teller
Length of Stay: Permanently
Goals:
  • Open fortune-telling shop
  • Go swimming
  • Practice religion
  • Make more friends
What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Someone who is engaging in their writing, has interesting plots, and gives good tips on how I can improve my own writing.
Goals: I have many, but overall, I would just like to improve in making my writing more interesting and fun to read.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not yet.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not sure
Comments: So happy to have my first New Year in Miz! Happy New Year fellow Lhavitians! :D
Dev'Ania
The Future Awaits

Words: 137250
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2018, 11:41 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Allister on March 4th, 2019, 1:46 am

Name: Allister Useless

Brief Description: Allister is an awkward mess of emotions, random natural disasters and an incessant need to impress his bondmate. He's coming to grips with new abilities all while fearing the new twists his future holds. The balancing act is always more than he can handle so he swings from high functionality to poor decision-making in a heartbeat.

Profession: He's technically a background performer for the Spinning Glimmers though he (read: I haven't done a job thread in...?) can be hard to pin down for a show.

Length of Stay: Until Madeira leaves...

Goals: Allister has a lot of room for improvement.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Grace. I'm not the fastest at responses in recent seasons. Aside from that, feed me as much plot as I feed you.

Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes.

Goals: Verb Tense Agreement (it's like a plague that comes and goes but never really goes, ya know?) I also have been pushing myself to maintain a bit more fluidity to my posts. Sometimes, I feel like the longer ones get so long that I chop and dice the ends just so I can finish. Maybe that's a matter of patience that needs to be delved into and improved upon... I have a lot of room for improvement, as well.

Willing to Guest Moderate?: I mean...there's 2 amazing STs and a herd of awesome writers who post at much more reasonable rates. I may be good but I don't think I'm worth the price tag. ;)

Need Moderator Assistance?: Meh... hard to say but the forecast looks doubtful at this point.

Comments: What's on your writing playlist?
Pain without love is meaningless
Love without pain is selfish
Allister
The Answer to Boredom

Words: 243321
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2017, 2:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Monubia on March 7th, 2019, 1:19 am

Name: Monubia
Brief Description: Monubia is a cold and withdrawn Akvatari. She doesn't fully trust anyone or anything and would like to keep to herself. She wants to bring some sense of normality back into her life.
Profession: Artist (Painter)
Length of Stay: Permanently as of right now
Goals: I'd like Monubia to improve on her painting skills and get used to her new life a bit more.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Patience. I'm really new, so I'll make mistakes.
Goals: I just want to generally improve my writing and pacing as well as come up with some interesting plots for Monubia.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No
Need Moderator Assistance?: No, I don't believe so.
Comments: Have a great day!
Monubia
Player

Words: 1850
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2019, 4:20 am
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet

Postby Cassiea on March 9th, 2019, 9:30 pm

Name: Cassiea
Brief Description: Cassiea is not quite a blank canvas- but she's pretty close to that at the moment. She is quiet but loves to natter with the right people. She's mad keen on running, and, rp-wise, very subject to change.
Profession: Not approved yet, but courier would be preferred.
Length of Stay: A long while yet.
Goals: Reach competent running, practice auristics.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Not much, honestly! Someone who's not too fussy.
Goals: Improve writing about people and all their individual quirks and characteristics.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not really.
Need Moderator Assistance?: I don't think so. Job request is already lodged. :) 

Comments: Happy writing.
Cassiea
Hi, world!

Words: 6257
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2019, 6:17 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Loken on March 10th, 2019, 12:16 am

Name: Loken
Brief Description: A worshiper of Gnora who's currently a Shinya Initiate. He's a man who wishes to keep both the mental and physical aspects of his life in balance as efficiently as possible.

Profession: investigator/researcher at The Star Gazing Gazette
Length of Stay: Permanent
Goals: All the requirements to become a Shinya. Mountain climbing. Try to befriend as many NPC and PC as possible.
What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: I enjoy someone who also gives me things to work with in their posts. Being the only heavy lifter in a thread can make motivation wane quickly.

Goals: Post at a quickened pace.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not at the moment.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Only if Shinya goals are met.

Comments: Should you wish to thread then just let me know.
Loken
Balancing life on the edge of a blade

Words: 151876
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2013, 9:12 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Saga on March 12th, 2019, 5:42 pm

Name: The name of your PC.
Brief Description: Saga happens to be a very forward person. Focusing on the quality of people before interacting with them. A proud citizen of Mizahar and looks forward to protecting those who appreciate it as well.
Profession: What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)? Knight and also did work as a Reimancer
Length of Stay: How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit? Few seasons
Goals: Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season? Focusing on increasing his own strengths.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Nothing in particular.
Goals: Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance? I'll see where threads take me.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No
Need Moderator Assistance?: Are you going to need my assistance with anything? I might not.

Comments: Stay frosty.
In our minds

~Saga the Sage~----~Vurik the Force~
Saga
Lost Souls

Words: 52229
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2014, 7:54 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next