Completed (Empyreal Demesne) Leaps and Bounds (Kelski)

Nothing brings two people together better than parkour...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

(Empyreal Demesne) Leaps and Bounds (Kelski)

Postby Dessarian on September 16th, 2019, 6:30 pm

The unprecedented experience opened Dess’s perception of sensuality. Kelski’s exploration left nothing upon his body untouched by her curious fingers, and little untasted by her warm, plush lips. Dess was compelled to relinquish his usual tight control of his mentality and emotions. It was a surrender that garnered reward behind his imagination. The exchange between the human and kelvic was based in pure physical, in uninhibited questing touch. But the result was multi-faceted and bordered on the metaphysical. Because it was Kelski, Dess let go of expectation and rote categorization. Sensation, emotion and feeling were allowed to simply be experienced, until they were felt in the purest sense. The feeling of comfort and peace mingled with sensual pleasure, pain with what tickled. Each of Kelski’s touches and tastes triggered some form of sensation upon Dess’s skin, and he felt each one without shame or judgment.

The intimacy waxed deeper as Kelski inched closer, there was much skin to skin contact then, their bodies folding together as if an artisan had crafted the contours of their bodies to fit one another like puzzle pieces. The kelvic did not hesitate to test that fit, until he felt the warm dampness of her soft vulva against his hardness and she tested the effect of her fingers upon his nipples. Dess sighed deeply, reveling in the depth of sensation, not hiding the sexual pleasure it elicited, but enjoying it simply as it was, without expectation to go further. He did imagine what it would be like, how he would feel sheathed within her, and Dess anticipated the moment when they would explore that together. It was in the depth of that most sensual contact, that absolute closeness, that he sensed something curious. Within his thoughts, now sodden with the pleasure of their skin on skin endeavor, he found sensations that he swore were not his own. Like taking up a ball of tangled yarn, Dess began to try to separate out the strands, his thoughts, his sensations. He began to find things that were not his.

Kelski spoke, her voice superseding the curious communion he had detected. She spoke of continued sharing, a practice they could continue to foster their unique relationship and the needs they found met in one another. Dess could not have imagined that kind of intimacy as a part of their lives. He had never had anything like it, and he knew he would crave it when they would stop. Something was happening, and Dess had released his usual tight reins to give it liberty. “I want this.” He expressed with blunt honesty. “We can and should do it, I… I like feeling this close to you.” He confessed. “I want to fall asleep with you against me, and wake up the same way.” He added with a small grin. He was amused that Kelski felt it necessary to recommend they wear clothes while in the presence of others, he loved the thought that she would consider not.

Dess sifted again through the cacophony of sensations he was experiencing. Kelski’s intimate touch coaxed Dess to resume his. He ran his hands up Kelski’s calves from her heels, feeling the lean muscles beneath his fingers. A thought came to him, but not as if he spoke it to himself, but as if a wordless whisper in his mind made a suggestion. “…behind my knee…” Dess let his fingers run along the taut tendons at the bend of her knees, then his touch slipped under the soft flesh at the back of Kelski’s knees, and felt the same ticklish sensation she found on his belly. His hand continued along her thigh until her tested the firmness of her buttocks. There too, he felt the pleasure experienced by someone else. Kelski. She liked it…she love it…and him for it.

Dess considered as they continued their leisurely exercise. Much of his concentration was overwhelmed by the slight pivot of Kelski’s pelvis, creating a scintillating feeling where her sex brushed against his shaft. He felt the kelvic’s primal pleasure at the contact, and it paralleled his. Her voice lifted again, close as her mouth nipped at his collarbone, earning her a smile.

She felt it too, felt him. As she thought of him, Dess focused, could sense her feelings about him, the trust, the desires, the affections. Even the echo of her earlier doubts and questions. Dess knew it was not some esoteric experience, certainly nothing humans ever encountered. He knew members of his family who bonded with K’etir kelvics, and some K’etir kelvics themselves. The strange cord forming between he and Kelski had no other explanation than the Bonding.

Dess instinctively drew his hands from around Kelski’s rear up her back, where he drew her even closer to him, shivering at the friction between their cores as they pressed together with more pressure. She said she couldn’t bond, and had no idea what was happening to them, in some form or another. While it was most unexpected, Dess was even more happy. But he wished to handle it carefully. He would not lie to Kelski, but he feared how the fact may affect her, or the blossoming bond.

Dess pressed a kiss to Kelski’s shoulder, then her neck, and finally her cheek. She had sensed his revelation. “To chose one thing above the others is impossible.” Dess answered, then continued. “I feel it to, I mean, I feel you. There is a connection. You feel like I am yours, and I am. You feel like you are mine. I always have thought of you as mine, even if you were mine and I had lost you.” His hands ran along her spine, feeling the rope of muscles that ran along either side. "Does it bother you? That we can feel each other?" He asked, tracing her collarbone with a single finger.
Dessarian
Player

Words: 146366
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2019, 4:04 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kelski on September 17th, 2019, 4:08 am

Each time he kissed her, the Kelvics eyes closed. Dessarian was leaving a trail across her shoulder, up her neck and then she felt his warm breath on her cheeks as he left a kiss here. Kissing? Had she ever just sat and kissed someone or let them kiss her? It was one of the most enjoyable experiences of her life. He was so relaxed, for all that they were both highly aroused, and she could feel his wonder and speculation. This was so much more than a man taking pleasure from a woman. Kelski wasn’t sure there were even words for what they were doing.

He felt her too? Good. That was a sweet revelation to Kelski because she knew she wouldn’t have to fall back on awkward words to communicate. If he felt her, he would understand how she felt. Just as she understood how he felt. Dess was power restrained under her fingers. And the power he had over her should have been frightening. But she accepted it just as she accepted his fingers trailing up her spine with an arch of her back and a groan as her center rubbed against his shaft again. The Kelvic Sea Eagle leaned forward, gasping, and rested her forehead against his shoulder as she shuddered in pleasure. It was a small release, no more than a tease, and his words were able to draw her back to him. It brought her tremendous pleasure to hear Dess call her his.

Slowly she lifted her forehead off his shoulder and studied his gaze. “I think I felt that the moment we met. There was a hint of it in your eyes I couldn’t describe and didn’t understand. It scared me. You were possessive.” Kelski said abruptly. “You missed so little but were so quiet. It disturbed me a bit because I didn’t understand. I didn’t know about our history together. I couldn’t even imagine a story like that if I tried. It feels … I should be so angry that you are saying I belong to you. I’ve lived as a slave and I should hate it. But the timber and tone of your voice, the warmth of your hands… everything is so familiar. Curled up with you like this, it feels like a home I’ve never had. A homecoming I’ve always needed. I know I’m yours. It should make me furious. But I know you’re speaking the truth.” She said softly, nibbling at the edge of his jawline.

“I can’t get you out of my mind. I think of you often. I swear I can feel you moving around below and know where you are. It started that day we met… again. I’ve never met a stranger that affected me like you do. It hurt me physically to look at you and see you so wounded when we got you home and cleaned up. I wanted to take all those injuries away.” She said softly, then ran her hands down his shoulders and across his chest to stroke his collarbone like he was stroking hers.

“I have the strongest urges to make you happy. I don’t know the first thing about doing that. But I’m going to learn. There’s something inside me, a drive, that demands it. But its more than that. It’s you. You deserve to be happy. I’m so glad you are here to help us thrive. All of us, not just me. The Meraki need you. And I’m going to make sure that every day you are here you have no regrets in finding me, finding us… “ She said softly, then gently kissed him. She was sincere and honest.

“I should be bothered…” She said in regards to his question, but then she grinned at him and shifted against his hardened length again. “… but so many parts of you are distracting me.” She said with a grin. Then she slowly shifted backwards, separating herself from him. She needed a bit of distance. Her head was starting to cloud with images of him pushing her backwards and burying his body within hers and spilling his seed. And truthfully, she wanted sex with him too much to stop him, not that she should nor that she had reason too. But something in her was demanding caution and for her to take it one step at a time. There was so much work to do, things to get set up, missions to run, and even more plans to make and achieve before she lost herself in this beautiful man and his body.

Besides, he wanted her to carry his children. And the Fall was not the time to become pregnant, not with so much to do. Kelski didn’t know the first thing about children, who were simply little humans to her. She needed to learn more about humans before she got to that step. She needed, in fact, to learn more about Dess.

“Dess… I want to learn more about you. I don’t know how to go about that. I know spending time with you will help. And I know we have this great physical connection. We can feel each other. But I honestly know so little about humans, or their lives. I’ve always been an outsider, standing in chains and doing their will without participating in their lives. I don’t know how to learn more about you.. other than just being with you. I want us to be more than…” How did she explain it? Kelski reached down and captured one of his wrists, running the pad of her thumb over the inside of his wrist. “We can take pleasure in each other, repeatedly, but that won’t necessarily mean I’ll get to know you. It won’t be a complete feeling. I want to be complete with you. How do I get to know you? I don’t want one without the other. I want both, together.” She asked, her curiosity and firm determination infusing her words and his mind. She was uncertain, but that uncertainty was tied to if she was communicating with him completely or not.

“Shall we run more? Cool off in the bay water? If we sit here longer… things will happen. I don’t want them to happen, not now. Eventually, yes… but not now. It’s not right. We aren’t ready.” She said firmly, knowing it was true but not understanding as Dess did that the bond was not firm, just tenuous and weaving itself slowly together. He could probably hurry it along, but his instinct first and foremost was to handle it carefully. The thought had already hit him strongly. And that care was screaming to not even remotely mention it to her. Kelski usually wasn’t dense, but this was one of those things that she’d have to most likely come to her own conclusions on.

The Kelvic started to rise, waiting for his agreement or suggestion as to what was next. She’d had her prize, or at least he’d had his. But to linger longer was to risk spoiling their time. Kelski could have remained curled around him rubbing herself against him shamelessly for bells, days, perhaps even seasons. And that alarmed her just a little… enough to get her on her feet and moving again.
They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Painted Sky Jewelry (The Wildlands) | Crossroads Jewelry (The Outpost)
Kelski
Freedom is earned. Fight for it.

Words: 2015452
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Dessarian on September 17th, 2019, 5:36 pm

Des’s question tested Kelski’s thoughts on the tenuous strands of bonding that had begun to weave between them. She didn’t answer right away, though he sensed her relief that he confessed to feel the connection. Instead, they lingered in the sensuality of the moment, heat building inevitably between them. Dess felt the kelvic rub against him again, her sex gliding along his length, her arched back pressing her small breasts against his chest. Kelski’s soft groan and gasp alone would have betrayed what she experienced, But Dess had more profound proof. On his own, the sensation of her against him was scintillating, but as he heard the kelvic gasp, Dess felt the full sensation of her small release. The flood of Kelski’s pleasure felt almost as if it were his own, enough so that a low grunt sounded in his throat as she shivered against him. Even as he denied his own, Dess felt a warm satisfaction knowing Kelski allowed herself the small pleasure with him. It meant much to him, the brief shared moment of intimacy only drawing more taut their connection.

Dess's fingers continued to trail along the kelvic's collarbone, smoothing out over each shoulder. When Kelski looked up at him with silvered eyes that seemed tinted blue in the light, His own azure gaze fixed affectionately upon them. He listened as she confessed what she felt, and had felt since they were reunited. Dess discerned that Kelski did not suspect their curious communion of emotions was a kelvic bonding. He realized with some sadness that Kelski had been set adrift in the world, without knowledge of where she came from, and ignorant of some aspects of her very nature. He quieted the thought, not wanting Kelski to feel it, not at that moment, or to feel the anger at the men who taught her she was not fit to be human, but an animal to be chained and used. Gratefully, another playful caress of Kelski’s heated core against his straining member quickly overwhelmed his musing. With equal gratitude, she withdrew so that the tantalizing contact between them was replaced with cool air. Dess wrestled with his own imaginations of laying Kelski in the grass and doing what both of their bodies longed for. The kelvic’s own carnal thoughts appeared in his head too, threatening to crush his resolve.

Instead, Kelski took his arm and caressed his wrist, knowing her touch would bring him calm. She shared much with him. Dess had a lot to tell her too, but his nature made it harder for him to summon the words to his lips. What he did know, in himself and even in the virginal bond as if it were a living thing, was that it was unwise to suggest their experience was a bond attempting to form. Not that Dess didn’t want it. The bond was what he had wanted since he held the newborn Sea Eagle in his arms. And he wanted it more now than ever having been with Kelski. But was not an expert on kelvic relationships, only seeing them among the members of their families. Yet what Kelski had said resonated within him. There was something there, from the time she found him. He thought it was simply the strength of his will to find Kelski. Or, maybe they did form some connection way back them, when he held her and she was promised to him.

After her kiss, his eyes drifted to her naturally dark lips, the inkish lining of the inside of her mouth glimpsed between those parted lips. “Belonging to someone doesn’t have to mean slavery, or having your freedoms taken. There is a good belonging. When someone wants to care for you, wants what is best for you, for you to flourish. When they want to be close to you, like, all the time. That is what I mean when I say you are mine. You feel it about me. That is why it makes me happy for you to think of me as yours.” Dess reached to caress Kelski’s smooth cheek. “But in my case, I really am yours, because you bought me.” He laughed.

As she stood, Dess moved as well. He looked over Kelski’s body, lean muscles and ivory flesh. He saw her uniqueness, the darkness of her mouth, around her nipples and coloring the area around her sex. They didn’t look like marring to him. He had seen the eagle fly, and knew they were markings of an incredible being. He found them attractive, because they were uniquely Kelski.

“We get to know each other by being together, and being honest. Learning about someone takes time. I want us to know each other too, in all aspects. I want you…in lots of ways. No.” He paused, as if realizing he was not telling the whole truth. “I need you. I can’t explain it. I haven’t needed anyone…and that has been intentional. Its not easy to admit, but its true. In you, its like there are pieces that have been missing from me.” Dess paused. Sighing and donning a small grin.

“I can overthink things. Here it is in a nutshell, Kel. I want this with you. I don’t care what anyone else thinks. I want to taste every new step with you, like two trees that grow so close together that their trunks eventually intertwine.” His grin turned boyish. “Though, I hope it doesn’t take as long as a tree to grow before we get to that place.”

His gaze cast down to his shaft, which remained daringly aroused. “And…I think a quick jump in the bay first before another run would be a good idea.” He looked up again at Kelski with that wry grin. A cool dip in the water might help tame what Kelski had incited.
Dessarian
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kelski on September 19th, 2019, 4:04 am

Kelski watched Dess rise to his feet lithely and admired all of his exposed form now that she wasn’t curled around the body concealing it. When he was fully on his feet, she stepped close again, wrapped him in a hug that was long and lingering, then stepped backwards freeing him. Even standing, they fit together. Kelski was overwhelmed, but she felt she had to say something, especially after what he’d just said.

Dess had in essence affirmed everything she was thinking. And because it took a moment to let what he said sink in, Kelski remained silent for a few seconds.

When she finally spoke, the words came out. “It’s no secret that I have known other men. It wasn’t by choice due to my circumstances, but in the last year I did have a choice. Even with that, none has ever brought me the pleasure you just have. And you did it all by just… touching me.” She said, starting to open her mouth again, but the words were failing her. “I didn’t know such a thing could be. I didn’t know… and I want to be that for you too.” She said, trying to let him know that without saying it she was committed. She was committed to trying to make this work. “But its more than that… so much more.” She whispered.

“Time… yes. Honesty… yes. Need… I feel that too. I have never ‘needed’ anyone, not since I needed my old Jewelcrafter Master to show me how to live without being a slave. But even this is different than that. This is a need like breathing.” She admitted, running her hand up her body, across her chest, and rubbing the back of her neck slightly. “You are in my head… in my thoughts.” She admitted, touching her forehead, though she’d already said something of the sort to him. “I don’t want to need you. It can be a huge weakness. It gives you tremendous power, especially over me. But …. while it should matter, it truly doesn’t.” Kelski said softly. “I know you will take great care of your responsibilities… and power is a responsibility.” The Kelvic said slightly puzzled, as if she was surprised she admitted that and even more surprised that she realized she didn’t care and that it didn’t matter.

“We’ll never be in this same place again. From here, it gets more complicated, more rewarding, maybe even more treacherous. I don’t mind. But I want to savor the now because I realize how fleeting it is.” Did humans really talk like this? Were they actually as open as Dess was to her? It hadn’t ever been her experience that they were. Once, an Akalak had bared his soul to her… a one armed broken man who’s dark brother had slain the love of his light brother’s life and found themselves trapped in a body together and locked in a war they could never escape. She let the thought momentarily distract her and she hoped in that instant he was doing well – that they both were. But this… this ran deeper than her friendship had ran.

And for a fleeting moment, she wondered how much deeper it could actually get if Kelski wasn’t completely broken and she could actually bond with Dess. If she could have, maybe they wouldn’t have to talk like this because they’d just know all this about each other, right? The Kelvic shook her head lightly, glad that Dess was overlooking her shortcomings and still willing to plan a future with her.

“Maybe my parents knew what they were doing promising me to you.” She said softly, knowing he’d already released her from that promise. Her lips curled. “You should have never released me from that promise. I would have enjoyed fighting that commitment. And it would have made this a lot more complicated. Doing something willingly is a lot different than being forced to do something, even if you enjoyed it.” She said, taking his hand and tugging him with her towards the sea.

“You are still hard.” She said, glancing down at him. “You will have to tell me what you like. Or show me or….” She trailed off, not sure how to talk about sex with someone she hadn’t had sex with. “I… I found … “ Kelski started awkwardly, trailed off, and as they waded into the water she said what was on her mind. “I found my own release just by you touching me. I didn’t know that was possible. I have no idea what it will be like with more…” She broke off, making a long stroking motion with her hand instead. “I would like to be able to do that for you.” She said, waist deep in the saltwater now.

Matthews Bay didn’t have big waves. The Bay acted like a lake more than it acted like the sea lapping the shore. Only with the wind did waves really roll up on the beaches, though the water levels changed with the tides. Kelski imagined that was why the clams and other sea life was so thick along the shore. It was not a dangerous place for them to live.

“I would like to know what you like. I would really like to touch your maleness sometimes and bring you to release as well. I like using my mouth as well as my hands and the rest of my body. I know men sometimes hate that, but I enjoy it. I would like to know if that would be alright.” Kelski said openly, paddling the water lightly now. She could put her feet down if she wanted, but the bay was still comfortably warm and there was no need not to let the water do more of the work than her legs. She furrowed her brow, at a loss to remember something that seemed to be there in her memory but gone at the same time. It was something about a man horrified that she’d … done what? Kelski shook her head. Sometimes her memory felt like it had gaps in it… gaps she didn’t understand.

Kelski had drawn them out to a nice sheltered spot made calm by rock arms sticking out to the sea on either side in the distance. Mattews Bay was full of such places, so too was the Empyreal Demesne. The wind was not on them here and the water felt cool, refreshing, and was enough to calm them down if they so let it. She splashed the water up on her face then dunked her hair back wetting it. Truthfully, she felt amazing after all but mauling Dess and rubbing herself against him. She truthfully couldn’t wait to do it again, and soon… she figured. Perhaps tonight.

“I would like… since you want this too… I would like to take time with you every day. Not every night because I know you’ll need your own space, but sleeping with you would be good. I would like to train with you though… if you’d be willing. Physically. And you need magic… auristics, Reimancy, things that naturally enhance what you are already like.” She decided, knowing that the auristics would help him with his investigations and in knowing if people were being up front. Reimancy would be an offensive and defensive weapon. Architectrix too… for the Gem has said she’s willing to work with you as well. I do not know if the K’etir have historically shared their lost magics with the Damarians, but I don’t think we need to follow rules or traditions as much anymore.” Kelski added. She wasn’t trying to monopolize on his time, but she knew that while she couldn’t get away from her workshop often - if she scheduled training throughout the day that would give her breaks in her own work and in the long run make her more productive.

“That is what I would like. What would you like?” She asked, hoping if she was trying to push too much on him that he would say so.

“I’ve also got some jobs coming in for the guild. So far I’ve turned the few coming through down since we aren’t ready, but I have a list of rumors to chase down for artifacts to go find and a couple of people that would like to hire us to investigate a few things…. I need to know your opinion on when you think we’ll be ready for actual work rather than just selling produce and timber.” She asked, floating lightly now, back arched, almost playful in the water.

“Dess… I like that you overthink things. Too many people don’t think at all.” She said softly, then lightly splashed him with water. “I’d rather be with someone who thinks and thinks and thinks than someone who’s mind has no depth.” Kelski admitted. She wanted to kiss him again, but wasn’t the whole point of swimming to cool off? Maybe he was getting too cold and needed someone to warm him up. The Kelvic smiled coyly, not revealing her own thoughts… and not understanding he could read her intent as clear as one could peer through glass.

She was trying to talk practical matters with him and get her mind of… well him. But it was hard to do with Dess so close and being right there. Kelski might have been fulfilled with what they did, but she was a long way from having her fill of him.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Dessarian on September 19th, 2019, 6:36 pm

Dess knew that things between Kelski and he had evolved. Though, he had said that to himself many times. It had been occurring since they arrived at their new home. Nothing in Sunberth had really suggested a particularly close relationship between them, no closer than those others in her circle. Yet over the past season, that had changed. But it wasn't like two strangers getting to know one another, their connection springing from nothing but common ground. What happened between Kelski and he didn't feel like the birth of something, it felt almost like the discovery of something that had always been.

At Kelski's embrace, Dess wrapped his arms around the flare of her hips, finding a new pleasure in the full length press of the kelvic against him. He consciously felt how each contour of her body fit against his, and wondered at how many ways they could fit together. It was truly remarkable how different it felt with Kelski. He had been with women before, naked. There was little shame then, yet those experiences were shallow, as if the dynamic between he and the woman was truly only skin deep. There was a profound lack of shame with Kelski, as if it was how they were meant to be.

The nakedness, and the hints of the bond connection between them, continued to affect Dess's thoughts, urging him to speak honestly. His discipline pared it down to a simple truth. Kelski stepped back and seemed to absorb his sentiment for a moment. Dess appreciated that she took care in how she replied. He listened, sparing Kelski's figure further glances so that he could hold her eyes as she spoke with raw honesty.

There was wisdom in Kelski's words, as well as admitted vulnerability. Dess was moved by her confession of his effect on her, it was a responsibility he took seriously. In fact, Dess knew Kelski would be one of, if not the most important part of his life from that day on. It was a startling revelation, and it rub against how he had lived most of his life. But his past life was now that. The past. Kelski and the Meraki had become his life.

A small quirk touched his lips when the kelvic spoke about the family promise. While he hated what had happened to Kelski, instead of their promised bonding, Dess could not deny he preferred that Kelski had chosen willingly to be with him, and not by force..

Dess's hardness bobbed as Kelski lead him down to the water, attracting her attention. They slowed as their feet entered the water. With perhaps the closest thing to shyness he had seen, Kelski voiced another curiosity. Dess didn't shy away from the subject, the proverbial elephant between them. He listened without showing embarrassment or judgement. In fact, he was encouraged. "I am glad that you were able to experience that, with so little effort. Honestly, it makes me happy that you can find pleasure so easily with me." He paused, reaching to trace his hand across the water as they waded in deeper. "Honestly, I like the idea of you touching me there. Feeling you touch me everywhere was very...visceral, my body responds to you." He nodded slightly. " But I would like that, I wouldn't mind at all." He confessed, though his persistent state expressed it quite visually. Kelski had been direct about how she might do it, though from her it didn't sound tawdry. Dess tried to reply with equal honesty.

"I like to...try things. I find nothing about your body unattractive. I can imagine lots of ways to enjoy it. Learning about our bodies, that is an important part of being together, even before we have that union." He said quietly as they made their way towards the rocks. In their shelter, Dess slipped under the water. He was not a good swimmer, only able to keep himself above water with instinctual paddling, but he wasn't afraid to be beneath the surface. Dess allowed the water to soak his hair and move over his body before breaking the surface.

He listened as Kelski expressed what she wanted, and what she wanted with and for him. Dess was not offended or put off by her intentions. He was moved that she wanted to their lives to be entwined, though Dess sensed she was wary of pushing too far. Dess didn't mind. No one had thought to include him in their lives so deeply. There hadn't been anyone to have those thoughts. He did want to be with her, and after their moment of intimacy, he wanted it regularly as well. But Kelski was also practical, a trait the warrior appreciated. She knew they had work to do, and she suggested ways they could be together, and better themselves for the guild as well.

"Being together, like this, regularly? I want that, we can grow closer. I can't say that about anyone I have ever known." He had once thought he wanted it with Lynneah, but it was a teenager's infatuation, not the deep complexity of his feelings for Kelski. "And no, we aren't bound by the traditions of the Damazar and K'etir." He began. "This is our tradition, and we make our own way now. I would like to learn magic. Not to replace my martial training, I was raised a warrior and I don't know if I could lay that down. But I know I could do more for the Meraki with more diverse skills. I am not sure about Architectrix, I still don't grasp it, even in the time I have been around the Gem." Dess confessed.

Dess crouched on an underwater rock, his arms outstretched and moving lazily across the top of the water. He watched Kelski floating, her body partially submerged, porcelain skin against the dark water. She asked his thoughts on the readiness of the Meraki. "We've been focused on building the Demesne, and we've done well. Now we need to look at who we are as Meraki." He said thoughtfully. "But looking at some leads would let us to begin to realize our capabilities, and reveal areas where we lack." Dess offered, standing on the submerged rock so that he rose out of the water from his waist up.

Dess sensed a shift in Kelski's emotions, from the sober thoughts on the Meraki to the smaller sphere of just the two of them. She splashed him playfully, and he moved his arms as if to defend himself, laughing. She drew closer, his own desire for her rekindled the closer Kelski got. Though the cool water had eased his hardness, his arousal sparked again at her proximity, and by the quiet want he sensed in the Sea Eagle. Dess's hand reached out to take hers, seeking to draw Kelski to him. Then he pressed a lingering kiss to her dark lips.
Dessarian
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kelski on September 23rd, 2019, 4:13 am

The Kelvic watched the man that was slowly changing her world and thought to herself how far they’d come. In Sunberth, they’d been wounded souls, toiling to exist and living under the heavy presence of a blight neither one of them could explain. But since the ship and since they’d come here, Kelski knew they were changing… more able to spread their wings and breathe. More of who they were had come forth, and they’d both borne the burden of homesteading in equal measures. The independence was how they were discovering that they worked together well. And strangely, Kelski wasn’t chafing at having a partner. She was thriving instead.

He fit against her skin to skin so well; well enough she didn’t want to let go. They spoke of things she’d never talked to anyone about. He was open with her, honest, and there were no shadows in his clear blue eyes when he spoke. And while his words were often simple, they had a raw honesty that sometimes made her blink in startlement. She hadn’t experienced open lines of communication with humans… not ever. And it was refreshing and, in a way, almost like being with another Kelvic. And she sensed that was not how Dess was normally… nor among other humans. And she felt gratitude towards him for his willingness to drop his guard. Quietly, she vowed to herself to try and never make him regret it. And too she vowed to appreciate him. For he had so much she needed and was only realizing.

There were more questions he answered, and she was pleased by what he said. Already she knew she would spend tonight with him and wake him in the morning tasting him. He’d given her permission to do so what he said and she’d take advantage of that permission. It stroked something inside her, an invisible itch that needed to be scratched that she hadn’t known was there. Take care of him. The urge was stronger and stronger the more she was with him, but it wasn’t something magical or even a compulsion. It was sheer instinct bred into her race. Find someone worthy and take care of them. Protect them. Honor them. Serve them. The instinctual strong driving behavior would have horrified her a few seasons ago. But a few seasons ago she wasn’t the Kelvic she was now. A few seasons ago she was still healing and still very much afraid.

Now… now things were different. And Dess spoke of more things. He was open about her own pleasure and pleased he could bring her release with just his touch. She could feel the male satisfaction in him. And she smiled as she treaded water, watching him, listening quietly to what he had to say. His willingness to experiment with sex was encouraging to her as well. Kelski had forever been forbidden such things. To her, his permission was important, and she gave it back in kind. “Try things with me.” She said, grinning at him. “I will enjoy different things. I will enjoy you different ways.” She added, not talking long nor wanting to interrupt him. She knew he had more to say.

Dess was graceful in the water. She could tell he wasn’t a strong swimmer, but neither was she. They could fix that though, even in the limited time before winter, because they lived near the water and it was important. His arousal didn’t recede and she wondered if it was because their talking was as stimulating to him as a male as her wrapped around him. Glad for her sex, Kelski was thankful her oversensitive state wasn’t immediately apparent like a male was. Being male would just be awkward all around.

It was something new to think about too when released them from the traditions of the Damazar and K’etir families. Making their own traditions would be something that appealed to Kelski, though it was something she was surprised about. It hadn’t occurred to her that they had such freedoms. And yet she should have expected it. Dess wasn’t set on walking the pathways their families had… whatever pathways those were. He was interested in blazing new trails and there were exciting ideas inside him. She could feel them.

She started to try and explain Architectrix to him, until he moved the topic forward and she realized it was not the time. He was absolutely right. It was time they focused on who the Meraki were. Indeed. Kelski had an idea of what she wanted them to be, but before they could move to that stage, they would have to decide who they actually were and where they were going from there. It caused deep introspection in the Kelvic. She saw Dess stand on a rock and grinned, swimming towards him even before he reached out his hand for her. She took his hand, intertwining her fingers with his, and he pulled her up against him.

Kelski tilted her head up, meeting his lips and returned his kiss. She wasn’t the best at kissing. It wasn’t actually something she’d done a lot. Dess’ mouth was new territory, with fun contours and just the right amount of roughness to his lips that always caused her to groan. She nibbled his upper lip, then bit his lower lip gently until he parted and she reached in with her tongue seeking his. She tasted him fully, tilting her head to get a better angle and truly press then nibble then press again, trying to explore his mouth like she had explored his body. She loved the feel of his tongue twining around hers, sending waves of pleasure up and down her spine. Kelski made soft little sounds as her legs wrapped around his body. Once more she fit her hips up against him until his hard length was nested against her soft warmth and her breasts were pressed against his chest. She began rubbing her hips in a slow up an down motion against him as she broke off the kiss to give them both a chance to breathe.

The strong sense of his arousal filled her, echoing the sense of her arousal filling him. It was hard for her for a few breaths to tell which one of them was which. Was he wrapped around her or was she the one holding him? She nipped at his chin, his nose, and pressed her forehead against his as she caught her breath. A soft trilling sound echoed from her throat, reflecting her pleasure. Her hips never stopped their imitation of an act they hadn’t gone through with yet. She was very close to feral and the rasp of her voice reflected her state.

“You should… now. Right now. If you don’t, it will be soon, and waiting is hard. I will wait for as long as you want… but now is good. Now would be so very very good.” Kelski whispered to him, barely able to speak. She went from coherent to almost mindless in just a few short moments of kissing him. And it was only getting worse. Her neither lips were fitted around him, sliding up and down his length, taking pleasure from him as she dragged her core up and down his length. She was slick even I the water and her eyes were fierce, more predator than human. Waves of pleasure at the rhythmic action were coursing through her body causing her to arch her spine and grip his shoulders tightly.

“Dessarian.” She whispered hoarsely…. his name on her lips possessive and demanding.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Dessarian on September 23rd, 2019, 5:20 pm

There were fleeting glimpses caught when he took breaths, impressions he knew came from Kelski. Even as she shared his thoughts, his desires, Dess focused on the Sea Eagle. In those moments, he sensed impressions from Kelski that were unmistakably Kelvic, though she still seemed to believe it was some other form of union forming, perhaps a human one she was not familiar with. The Damazar pondered it soberly. He was quietly excited. Dess was beginning to believe he was meant to bond with Kelski, even as her professed brokenness had left him without expectation. He continued his silence on the subject, giving the bond time to navigate her resistance, until perhaps Kelski would see it for what it was and accept it.

Regardless, Dess felt her urges, to care and protect. They had been there since they met, just part of Kelski's nature, but these were...intense and specifically for him. The struggling bond tugged at him too, honing the attraction and affection that drew him to the sea eagle woman. Kel made it easy, showing eagerness and willingness to try new things with him, sexually and otherwise.

Dess wanted to learn not only about Kelski...he wanted to learn her. A more fascinating woman he had not met, and one he knew buried much of her past so that she could prosper. Dess felt she would do her best to teach him more magic, and he hoped he would prove a good student. The Meraki would need him, all of them, to stretch and grow, if they were to thrive as a guild.

The blonde warrior waited leisurely as the dark-haired, ivory skinned kelvic swam close. Their recent honest but uninhibited conversation about pleasure had indeed kept Dess excited, though with some loss to the cool of the water. But fresh vigor returned as Kelski stood on the submerged rock, rising some from the water as their fingers entwined.

Dess allowed the kiss to linger. It, like every touch and word with Kelski, was an exploration. It was an intense kiss, feeling the soft plumpness of lips between teeth, and then the warm passion of caressing tongues as texture and taste were tested, as well as depth. Mouths opened wide to allow full reach, drinking one another like thirsty desert travelers. Dess could not deny that that embrace and fervent kiss was unashamedly sexual. Every noise of delight the rippled in Kelski's throat only fanned the searing heat that had returned to his core. As her strong legs wrapped around his waist beneath the water, his hands freed themselves to splay across her rear, to support her.

When the kiss broke, Dess panted, his warm breath painting Kelski'sear as she nipped at him. She had begun her lithe gyration, her sex kissing his straining flesh with a tantalizing rhythm that brought his arousal to fierce strength. Low hums and soft grunts were surrendered as their foreheads met, as intimate as the friction of their most secret places. Dess began to lose himself in the scintillating pleasure of her slow caress. His eyes sliding shut as his fingers pressed deeper into the firm flesh of her bottom. Her words tempted him to succumb. She knew he wanted her with profound desire.

She had said he wasn't ready, she said they should wait. He had agreed. But he also knew, after that afternoon, if they touched each other that way regularly, no amount of willpower would restrain them. They had become something that day, even with the kelvic bond straining to pull them together. He wanted to deepen their connection in every way he could, and he knew that included physically.

Dess;s breath was shallow, hitching with jolts of pleasure. "I want you Kelski, I know ...we wouldn't wait long, we need to be part of each other too strongly." His lips reached to brush hers, her name upon them. "Kelski..."

His hips tilted, the new angle allowing him to find her entrance. Dess lingered there a moment, paused against the warm kiss of her petals, parting them slightly, hands pressed to her pale buttocks pulling, urging her to mount him.
Dessarian
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kelski on September 25th, 2019, 2:39 am

Wrapped around this incredible man, it was so hard to think. She only felt, and the feelings were the sort that she wasn’t used to and wasn’t prepared to even remotely process in her brain. It was like someone doused her mind with an aphrodisiac that was so potent it robbed her of all common sense.

It drove her to do this, to follow through with what their actions today had sent them spiraling towards. The ability for her to think and rationalize was gone. Instinct and need laid its heels on her flanks and drove her forward as if she herself were being ridden by fate. She knew as he whispered as his want of her and her name against her lips, that she could wait no longer. Pressed against her body, their hips aligned, Kelski knew the wait was over. It had been a fallacy of truth to even suggest he wasn’t ready or that they should wait. They had waited long enough… years too long. She should have grown up in his life. He should have been her first, her last, and her everything from the beginning. They’d been off course, torn apart, and now fate would not be denied now that they’d found each other again. It had been against improbable odds, but then again Kelski believed in magic and The Gods and knew that this was just another step in a higher calling. They had to come together as they were. She felt the rightness of her thought all the way to her core.

As she enjoyed the taste of his mouth, the feel of his hands on her rear, and the hardness of him rubbing all of her soft warm spaces… something happened to her that Kelski hadn’t experienced before. It was as if her eagle half and her human half melded and there was no distinction between the two. She could feel the ethereal tendrils of what made her uniquely Kelvic unwrap from their tightly knotted and wounded state and reach out to him, her energy seeking his, welcoming it. Kelski couldn’t process what she was physically feeling as she felt him shift and resettle her hips in the appropriate way. He was supporting her fully, standing on that rock in the middle of Matthews Bay most of their lower bodies submerged in the Sea.

She rolled her hips towards him under the guidance of his hands, and their pelvises locked together tightly as her motion buried him hilt deep inside her. Her arms encircled him even as her tight passage accepted all of him deeply. Full. She was so full of him, and yet it wasn’t enough. There was an overwhelming knowledge that she would never have enough of this man for as long as she lived.

Her lips lifted from his as she shifted her head and bit into his shoulder, stifling her own cry against his flesh as she locked on not only with her sheath but with her teeth. The bonds solidified at the same moment and it felt a lot like flying. Her pleasure at his penetration coursed through his mind even as she felt what he felt at her body gripping him tightly. They moved together as one, slowly, half drowning in the pleasure. Kelski slowly released his unbroken skin with her teeth and brought her face up to stare into his with luminous silver eyes. The bond tightened between them as she slowly moved against him, riding him agonizingly slow, enjoying him and completely and utterly surprised at herself because she hadn’t expected this.

Kelski had touched Dess like a starving woman, needing him in a way that she thought would result in a primal animalistic joining. But that wasn’t what happened. As soon as their bodies had come together, everything had slowed down. Her breathing had slowed. Her motions had slowed, even as her entire face filled with wonder. The water half held her up, adding to his strength, as she slid up and down his length, learning its girth and fullness as well as she’d learned the rest of him today. She could feel him – all of him – his body, his mind, his pleasure… and she savored it like someone dolling out drops of cold clear water in a desert that had offered none before now.

She’d been wrong about waiting. She’d been wrong about him not being ready. Flashes of images filled her mind as she bonded up and she knew he’d been ready since the moment she’d been born, and he’d held her squirming form delicately in his arms. It was a weird dichotomy, the blend of his pride then and his pride now for she felt it acutely. It wasn’t a toxic poisonous pride, the kind she was used too, but instead, it was a deeper sort of satisfaction of attaining something earned and not given… of a journey completed with peril and risk.

Everything about him called to her. His scent, even diluted in the water as it was, his power which welled up and showed her a glimpse of the vastness that was at his core. Kelski knew she was wrapped around her equal in every way, and knew too it would be hard work measuring up as his history and hers stretched out behind them.

She wanted to explain all of this to him, but staring deeply into his piercingly blue eyes she knew he understood. Even as he gripped her hips with his hands, supporting her as they moved together, she knew he felt everything she did. A mature mind joined with his, blended, and became an extension of his own. Kelski was still her own person, still driven, but her kind had been bred to serve, to care, and as weapons. Dessarian would understand that he’d just gained a potent weapon and ally – one that would never willingly betray him, never defy him without reason, or turn her back on him. And it wasn’t because she was a slave or his property, but it was because she was linked to him so deeply now that she understood him. And in that understanding came support.

And even with all that was filling Kelski’s head, her concentration was on him. She gripped him with her body and slid up and down his length with agonizing slowness, dragging out his pleasure and letting her body grow accustomed to his size and shape. A smile tugged at the corner of her mouth and she darted in to steal another kiss before she nipped him again in the same spot her teeth had clamped earlier. Anything remotely sexual that had happened to her before this moment dimmed in comparison to Dess and being wrapped around his body. Kelski trailed her tongue across the length of his collarbone as she arched her back to keep herself seated on him and yet bend low enough to access his chest. Then she lifted her head, straightening her spine, and studied him a moment, still sliding slowly up and down his length.

“Fly with me.” She whispered then, done with the sweet agony of their gentle lovemaking. He felt her legs tighten around him, her muscles gather, her grip on his shaft redouble, and Kelski exploded with a burst of feral passion and began to deepen, lengthen, then doubled, and then tripled the efforts she was making to bring him to pleasure.

There was no shame in her actions nor any shyness. He felt like they were two eagles, bursting up into the sky as if in an aerial mating flight. He had her already though, possessed her so deeply and so thoroughly that it was describable only in metaphor. With her wrapped around him, accepting him, she taught him how to fly as she could, riding thermals and playing tag with the winds of Zulrav’s sky. Her nails, which were really nothing more than claws, bit into his flesh and in her mind he could feel the two eagles she saw them as locking in the air, spiraling together, and he knew her passionate violence was bringing her to the edge of sanity and definitely to the edge of her release.

In her mind she flung her wings out, holding them in the sky, welcoming his life into her womb, welcoming his mind into her own, welcoming the bond she never thought she could have. Kelski would support their flight, preventing their fall with the sheer force of her will, until he found his completion and guided her back down to the ground and back more fully into both their bodies.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Dessarian on September 26th, 2019, 12:07 pm

Dess was awash in physical, emotional and metaphysical sensation. What Kelski and he were doing, were becoming, was infinitely deeper than two lovers in physical union. Yes, Kelski ignited a visceral, consuming desire in his core unlike any he had known. Physically he could not hold her close enough, could not spread his fingers wide to feel enough of her in his hands, could not flatten enough of his torso against her, couldn't deepen the impassioned kisses enough to satiate his want of the ivory-skinned kelvic. Dess craved to be physically within Kelski, buried inside of her. And he already knew he could never reach deep enough.

And as that euphoric desire for Kelski burned, his being opened to her with equal fervor. Dess felt Kelski, her exquisite pleasure, her contentment and her need, and the wonderful things she thought of him. As the constraints on her being fell away, she would sense Dess's perception of her, that he saw her imperfections as perfection, that an emptiness within him was being filled by her, like a dry wineskin filled to overflowing with a heady vintage. The warrior discerned the surreal binding, a reaching between them, from her to him, something that was at the core of both her human and animal natures. Dess had not experienced it before, the bond, but it was unmistakable. He did not resist it, but wholly welcomed it.

Passion for Kelski had coaxed his length to an aching strain, and as she slowly descended upon it, the kelvic's muffled cry sang with his deep, unfettered groan. The subtle sting of her teeth on his skin only intensified the vibrant sensation gripping his being as he filled her fully. The broken promise, made what seemed a lifetime ago, was being fulfilled. The two of them clung to one another, desperate to gain even a millimeter more of depth. There was feeling of mutual belonging, even shared possession. Kelski was his, and he belonged to Kelski, in every way he had wanted and thought would never be.

Like her exploration of his body, Kelski set a slow, steady rhythm. Dess found it, and they moved with tantalizing leisure, as if allowing themselves to relish the soft, snug friction between them, to feel how the contour of his flesh and hers met along every inch of her heated passage. The ecstatic pleasure thew open an ethereal door between them, the bond openly weaving the man and woman together beyond human experience.

When Kelski's gleaming eyes, half-lidded in delight, met his, Dess felt as if the floor had gone out beneath him and he swan in those mercury pools. The water lapped around them in soft ripples, disturbed by the slow motion of their joined bodies. Dess tried to hold Kelski’s gaze, but it was broken as his eyes shut and a soft hum rumbled in his throat, the sensual, unhurried pace of their movement caused Dess's body to shudder with pleasure. Yet he strove to lift his lids, for he found the depth of the sensuality sweeten when he could look into Kelski's eyes.

The Damazar's head swam as he felt what it was to be Kelski, to be kelvic. The sharp intelligence of her human mind, and the instinctual prowess of the eagle. Even in his ecstasy, Dess could sift through the strands of Kelski's feelings. She was not surrendered to him. That was not what Dess wanted, he didn't want a pet or a servant. No, he knew Kelski was becoming an extension of him, and he of her. He felt her primal need to protect and help him, and how much she cared for him. The kelvic eagle would know, as he found her eyes again, that Dess treasured her, wanted her to be a part of him, not an accessory. He wanted her before the bond, but Dess realized Kelski was something didn’t want to live without. He marveled at the unearthly cords forming between them, how it felt to mingle consciousness with such a magnificent being.

As if one mind, and one desire, the couple mutually shifted focus to the more corporeal connection between them. Dess’ breathing had changed, the slow, torturous build up leaving him with shorter, quicker breaths. He loved the feel of Kelski wrapped around him, in all the ways they were experiencing. The teasing mouth of the sea eagle tantalized his lips, then the skin of his collarbone, betraying a playful sensuality which earned her a louder moan from her male. Kelski's soft words invited him to soar, and in moments, his mind was consumed with pure delight. As he felt her strong legs pull him closer, deeper, her powerful hips riding him faster, Dess's pleasure skyrocketed. He let his eye slide shut as he felt her imagination, the eagles in flight, higher and higher. She held him aloft, his ecstasy a crescendo rising a she drove him closer and closer to the flood of his building release.

Unashamed, Dess's lips parted and guttural, wanton sounds slipped out between them, moans and grunts and Kelski’s name growled in a husky voice. The water roiled rapidly around them, splashing at the hastened gyration of the kelvic's lithe body. The sting of her talons in Dess's skin sent a jolt of pleasure pain through him that cast him over the precipice. Dess gripped Kelski’s rear tightly, fingers digging into the supple, firm flesh, holding her against him as he writhed beneath her, spilling within her, the force and euphoria of his release more incredible than Dess had ever know. His lips could not form words, only the sounds of utter pleasure breathed into Kelski's ear. But in his mind were a litany of words that described Kelski as he saw her, words she could feel. They were adjectives of carnal joy, of praise and gratitude, pride and promise. All the while behind his closed lids he felt them flying, diving and soaring and finally drifting to the ground. The experience was otherworldly.

As they held each other, every movement of his length inside of her ingnited hypersensitve bundles of nerves, which caused Dess to flinch, soft noises sounding sharply at each electric jolt of sensation. Finally, his grip on her firm flesh eased, his eyes opening and meeting Kelski’s. In his mind chaos began to flow into a new paradigm. Dess remained inside of Kelski for a moment, as the realization permeated their souls. What Dess thought he would never have the chance to experience, and Kelski believed she was incapable of, had of its own will manifested, and entwined the man and kelvic.

Dess leaned in for gentle kiss, letting it linger, moving slightly across her dark lips. Then he withdrew enough to look into her eyes. He was without words, but a smile touched his lips. he knew words were not necessary. Kelski could feel the deep satisfaction, the great excitment and the curious anticipation of their new world.
Dessarian
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kelski on September 27th, 2019, 4:57 am

It was his gentle kiss that brought her back into her own awareness. She was still wrapped around him, trembling slightly, their bodies pressed together. He’d slid free only moments ago, leaving her trembling and feeling the loss of him within her acutely. Kelski shifted slightly, unburdening him by sliding down his body and finding her own feet on the rock he perched on. The Sea Eagle wearing her human guise nudged a knee between his own and stepped closer, her body demanding further contact with his even though they were both satiated. She didn’t stop crowding him until she was just as close as she was wrapped around him. Finding her feet put her standing shorter than he was by four inches, but it was the perfect angle to wrap her arms around his waist and nuzzle his throat and trace her lips across his collarbone nibbling.

He could feel her lingering sense of wonder that stole her ability to speak. And he could also feel her testing the boundaries of the bonds between them, adventurous, and acutely and almost scientifically curious. She lifted an arm to his chest where it had been wrapped around his torso and ran it down his middle and across his stomach. “You are… happy… so very… happy.” She said with broken words, almost as if for a time there she’d forgotten how to speak. “And… hungry. I can… feel… that too.” She said, wading through the deep satisfaction in his psyche. Kelski took a step back, not to break their connection, but so she could look at him more clearly.

“So this is what it is like to be bonded.” She whispered, still trembling. Emotion filled her, cascading out of her mind and heart in waves that were hard for her to follow. But Dess, standing outside of her head and knowing the fallacies she’d believed before today, could understand more clearly. It was difficult thinking you were broken, damaged, unable to do something and suddenly finding out that huge insecurity and belief was wrong. Kelski hid her insecurities well, but they were still there. And now some of the biggest of them all had nothing in reality to base themselves on. And that empty broken feeling was suddenly gone, replaced by her sense of him – her bondmate. And she was in a little bit of a shocked state because of it.

Kelski started to open her mouth, started to explain, but one look at his face and his expression of understanding… of calm strength…. seized up her train of thought. She closed her eyes a moment then shook her head. Her hand on his stomach traced out his chest again and then dropped lower to gently stroke his shaft and caress his stones. Her other hand stroked the small of his back lovingly. Her eyes met his again, the bright silver softer in her understanding. “Such pleasure…. you bring such pleasure. I didn’t know such a thing was possible. Thank you.” She said, releasing him to lean forward and tease his lips with her own.

She dropped her head lower, nipped his collarbone, and then lipped at his solar plexus. Her gratitude was spilling out through the link. It was a beautiful powerful emotion and it flowed out of her freely, without resentment and backed only by her joy.

“I didn’t expect or think that… this would happen… even that it could. I’m very glad I was wrong.” She said, then leaned back and smiled slightly mischievously at him. Her eyes were suddenly filled with mirth. “Am I supposed to feel so proud? Like I’ve snagged a particularly large tasty salmon out of the water to feast on?” She asked, and he realized then that along with her gratitude was a smug pride. It wasn’t something she usually felt, but it was definitely an emotion that infused her about him. She was proud of him, who he was, what he was to her and to everyone there.

“Is it wrong as well to wonder when this will happen again?” She asked, having forgotten all about the other worries she’d laid out to him in earlier discussions. It was a rhetorical question, one that needed no response. Kelski had seemed to forget all about her worries of being distracted from The Meraki or about her worries of having a child before she was ready for one. She’d had him once, and rather than curiosity satisfied and her focus turned somewhere else, she was only more fixated and fascinated about him. She knew in that instant he’d never sleep alone, not unless he needed time to himself. Dess could tell by Kelski’s question and the emotions backing it that he’d never have to ask her for time or talk her into bedding him. He’d wake and drift to sleep with someone that was going to put his needs before her own or at least hold them equal. She was young and lusty, full of that energy that would keep him satiated as time passed.

And as if following the thoughts in their heads, Kelski smiled slowly. “I’ll never have enough. Not of you. Not ever.” She admitted softly, reaching out to touch him again, this time to stroke his firm stomach and lower, touching his intimately again. She was nowhere ready for another round, but that didn’t stop her from loving him and loving the tactile feel of him beneath her fingertips.

“What comes next though? How do we move forward?” She asked, leaning into him again, resting her forehead on his chest. He could feel her running through a wide gauntlet of emotions that was not unexpected. Her joy and wonder gave away to fear and uncertainty. He could tell she was worried that she couldn’t live up to what he would require with his prestigious family and their high expectations. Kelski always knew how to proceed and what the next step was. The problem in this situation was that she’d spent her whole life being told or experiencing the lack of a bondmate and determining she was broken. That now was not true and she’d given virtually no thought during any moment of her life on how to be someone’s other half.

“You will help me figure it out? Figure us out?” She asked, scared suddenly, of disappointing him or not living up to some sort of expectation he might have of a K’etir. Was she even anything like her people? Kelski had no idea. And it was a moment of panic that maybe Dessarian expected something that she knew nothing about. She was a K’etir daughter that knew nothing about being a K’etir. The panic continued to rise, a far easier emotion to deal with than all the other confusing ones filling her head. It took her a few long moments to get it under control and rein back her sudden fears. Kelski didn’t let her fear rule her, but she indeed still had fears.

She let the feel of Dess’ flesh under her hands calm her, sooth away her fears, then caught this gaze again. “Are you ready to run now? Or should we just walk home leisurely along the shore?” An image flashed through Kelski’s mind, one she easily passed on to Dessarian. She had the urge to walk with him, hand and hand, slowly back towards their new home. There were more words to speak, things to work out.

She was already gently gripping his hand, thinking they’d have to swim to shore. And once she got there with them, Kelski decided she’d ask him… no beg him… to move into the tower with her. They’d have privacy there that they would not have if she shared his bed on the third floor. Or at least as much privacy as a Kelvic who was used to a home full of other Kelvics and their lack of boundaries ever could expect.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

PreviousNext