OOC Info Winter 519 AV Character Registry

Register here if you plan to play in Lhavit this winter!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Winter 519 AV Character Registry

Postby Luminescence on December 2nd, 2019, 6:15 pm

Welcome to Lhavit!

If you're going to be playing in Lhavit this winter, then don't forget to register here first! If you have any questions, requests, or concerns, then please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. :D

Name: The name of your PC.
Brief Description: Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
Profession: What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
Length of Stay: How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
Goals: Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

Does your PC have a best friend? (If yes, who?): Consider explaining why if they don't.
How much does your PC value friendship?: A little? A lot? Not at all?
Is your PC happier alone or with others?: This goes beyond introvert/extrovert and extends to having people generally involved in their lives.

Goals: Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes or no!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

Comments: Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.

Code: Select all
[box=500,#000000,#b79bff,#b8c3fc][b]Name:[/b] The name of your PC.
[b]Brief Description:[/b] Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
[b]Profession:[/b] What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
[b]Length of Stay:[/b] How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

[b]Does your PC have a best friend? (If yes, who?):[/b] Consider explaining why if they don't.
[b]How much does your PC value friendship?:[/b] A little? A lot? Not at all?
[b]Is your PC happier alone or with others?:[/b] This goes beyond introvert/extrovert and extends to having people generally involved in their lives.

[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] Yes or no!
[b]Need Moderator Assistance?:[/b] Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

[b]Comments:[/b] Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.[/box]
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Postby Dev'Ania on December 3rd, 2019, 2:13 am

Name: Dev'Ania
Brief Description: Dev'Ania is a kind-hearted Konti with dreams of getting married to her true-love and having children. Currently, she is putting her dreams on the back-burner to figure out who she truly is. Her time in Lhavit has proven to show the sides of Dev'Ania she has never experienced before. An angrier, darker side.
Profession: A fortune-teller self-employed at her shop, The Nine Lives.
Length of Stay: Permanently
Goals: Spend more time on her faith and with learning more about the Constellations, increase her skills related to combat and defense (unarmed combat, suvai, acrobatics, etc.), focus on her, plan for the future.

Does your PC have a best friend? (If yes, who?): I would say, she currently does not have a close best friend (it would have been Gemma), but she is tremendously in love with Zach.
How much does your PC value friendship?: Friendship is something very important to Dev. She likes to know there are people she can turn to if she needed.
Is your PC happier alone or with others?: Dev is happier with other people. Socialization is something Dev loves to do and is getting really good at. When she is alone, her deepest darkest thoughts flood her mind.

Goals: The main thing I need to improve is coming up with thrilling, interesting plots for threads I do. I have trouble coming with plots that dig more into Dev's past and into the other side of her for further character development.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, thank you!
Need Moderator Assistance?: I believe just with finishing the thread with Sela and other threads including the Constellations and finishing the event threads.

Comments: I love the additional questions on friendship! They really helped me think more about Dev and her view on it! Thanks, Lumi! Also, I am excited to make more friends, possibly best friends ;D. PM if you would like to thread! Once I update my calendar in my plot notes, it will show when Dev is free!
Dev'Ania
The Future Awaits

Words: 137250
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2018, 11:41 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Autumn Rose on December 3rd, 2019, 4:45 am

Name: Autumn
Brief Description (hahaha, I missed it the first time): Depending on how events from the previous season play out, Autumn could be a few different ways. One thing that is certain is she is still lost and searching for purpose. The dead don't rest, and being alone with one's thoughts gets dangerous.
Profession: Unemployed couch surfer.
Length of Stay: For the foreseeable future.
Goals: Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

Does your PC have a best friend? (If yes, who?): Yes. Though her best friend is dead, her new best friend is an incredible young lady who giggles at most everything Autumn does and says. Her name is Candace.
How much does your PC value friendship?: Autumn finds trusting people to be a difficult thing to do, but she values those she considers friends immensely. Though she hides, she doesn't like being alone.
Is your PC happier alone or with others?: She misses the bond (not Bond bond, just bond bond) she shared with Maro and is seeking a similar connection with someone new. She is certain that what she was missing in life is only something that someone else can give to her.

Goals: Speed. I wasn't fast enough last season, so I'm hoping to kick things up a bit.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not this season.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not that I know of just yet. We'll see how some threads wrap up from last season and see if anything needs wrapping up on that end. Thanks.

Comments: I'm looking forward to getting to know some of the rest of all you in Lhavit better. I have some connections I'd like to deepen, and I'm always up for making new writing buddies/friends/frenemies.
Last edited by Autumn Rose on December 3rd, 2019, 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Autumn Rose
Even weightless, I'm a burden.

Words: 223913
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2019, 12:12 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Zach Grasswind on December 3rd, 2019, 11:46 am

Name: Zach Grasswind
Brief Description: A Drykas hunter very far from home. He suffered a huge loss, but Lhavit has bought him back out of his shell, and he is now looking to start properly creating his life here.
Profession: Hunting for the Jugged Hare. (Also a member of the Hunter's Guild)
Length of Stay: Indefinitely.
Goals: Definitely work on WS and associated skills. As always - deepen friendships! Get more involved in plots that last more that one thread.
Does your PC have a best friend? (If yes, who?): No, but he considers the Craven bunch a sort of family. He is also very fond of Dev.
How much does your PC value friendship?: A lot - especially now that he is without his family.
Is your PC happier alone or with others?: Always with others. He hates to be alone as it never really happens within the Drykas Clans. He only recently realized that he was missing having people around him that he can trust.

Goals: Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance? Consistency - which I will hopefully achieve this season! And plot generation.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No.
Need Moderator Assistance?: I don't think so.

Comments: The calendar looks amazing - I'm excited! I am away for a few weeks, but I will be available either in DM's or on Discord to plot so I wanted to get this posted - so let me know! I am up for anything this season.
Zach Grasswind
What’s a tree?

Words: 193110
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2018, 12:56 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Ennisa on December 3rd, 2019, 1:34 pm

Name: Ennisa
Brief Description: Ennisa is a stubborn young woman. She enjoys tricks, and loves getting away with a lie. She hates being bested.
Profession: Clerk at the Cosmos Centre
Length of Stay: Probably forever
Goals: I want my PC to improve her combat skills this season. I also want to increase persuasion and other devious skills.

Does your PC have a best friend? (If yes, who?): Ennisa's best friend is a woman named Itzi, who she lives with, and who she has known since she was a child.
How much does your PC value friendship?: She values friendship very highly indeed!
Is your PC happier alone or with others?: Generally prefers to be with other people, although she is comfortable being alone too. She is happier with other people for selfish reasons (likes getting validation from others) and for selfless reasons (enjoys company and making her friends happy)

Goals: As a writer, I want to improve my combat writing and, more generally, how to write a dynamic scene that feels real
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Maybe?
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not at the moment, though I may need mod assistance for the little plot I have going, depending on how it plays out this season. But you already know about that. ^_^

Comments: Oh my goodness, I love the calendar. I'm looking forward to strengthening the relationships my PC has with you all. :)
Sharai | Shinyama | Zintia (home) | Tenten | Sartu (work)
4-6, Dawn Rest | 10-12, Noon Rest | 16-18, Dusk Rest | 22-24, Midnight Rest

Ennisa
Miss Chievious

Words: 261967
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2019, 11:05 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Lani Stranger on December 4th, 2019, 1:16 am

Name: Lani Stranger
Brief Description: Meet Lani, a black-eyed, gold-skinned, half-breed. One of her hobbies is studying languages. She is a sucker for flattery, challenges, and friendly strangers. Her favorite sin is lust. She hates gratuitous violence and doesn't care about your tortured past, or hers.
Profession: Scribe for the Twilight Tower (Pending)
Length of Stay: The foreseeable future
Goals: Honestly, I just want to give her some good stories. I am working on a plot to strengthen her ties with the Twilight Tower, and then I want to break her into some sneaky-stuff. Exactly how, what, and why? I don't know yet, but we shall see.

Does your PC have a best friend?: Madeira!
How much does your PC value friendship?: Very much. To be considered a friend, you have to be cherished and you gain Lani's fierce loyalty in return.
Is your PC happier alone or with others?: She is definitely happier with others. Not only is she an extrovert, but she craves good company. She finds most people to be shallow and easily read so when she stumbles across someone who confuses or intrigues her, she often tries to stay near them.

Goals: This season I am not going to focus on city plots. I can't guarantee my pace will be very fast so I am going to orchestrate my own plots to pull people into so that they can go at their own pace and I don't have to put up seven thousand placeholders that I will never get to.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No
Need Moderator Assistance?: No

Comments: If you ping me for a thread, you have to start it, because I always manage to forget them in my to-do lists and I feel bad. :(
Last edited by Lani Stranger on December 8th, 2019, 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lani Stranger
Wanderer

Words: 697231
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 11:48 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Madeira Dusk on December 4th, 2019, 2:31 am

Name: Madeira Craven
Brief Description: An young mother and seasoned mage with big ambitions. She's charming and ruthless and here to conquer Lhavit.
Profession: Spiritism teacher at the Dusk Tower
Length of Stay: Indefinitely
Goals: I'm taking it easy this season and wrapping up some plots I've started last season. But I'm interested in strengthening the relationships she has with her friends and her fun new enemies. >:)

Does your PC have a best friend? (If yes, who?): Lani Stranger; a childhood friend, and one of the very few people she trusts implicitly.
How much does your PC value friendship?: A lot, and mostly because her idea of friendship is very transactional. Its easier to get favors from your friends than your enemies, right?
Is your PC happier alone or with others?: I'm not sure she knows anymore. She's learned to be happy with others as a survival tactic, but she started out as a weirdo loner.

Goals: Nah, taking it easy this season.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Need Moderator Assistance?: Nope

Comments: Do you wanna build a snowman?
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Amelie Craven on December 4th, 2019, 1:15 pm

Name: Amelie Craven
Brief Description: One of Madeira's troublesome kelvic twins. A young girl with a newfound love of performance art. She's bright eyes, bushy tailed and ready to find her purpose in the world.
Profession: She's a child, but wants to become a performer.
Length of Stay: As long as mom does...
Goals: I'd like for Amelie to develop her own unique views on the world and perhaps learn more about her mom's line of work...

Does your PC have a best friend? (If yes, who?): Her twin brother Moritz of course, and perhaps the Infinity Manor as well.
How much does your PC value friendship?: Not sure...
Is your PC happier alone or with others?: Amelie is definitely happier when surrounded by poeple she loves and loves her...

Goals: I would like to improve upon my ability to put myself into Amelie's mindset and develop her personality... No immediate help needed.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Nope sorry.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Don't think so.

Comments: Looking forward to hopping back in to this beautiful city after a season's hiatus.
Amelie Craven
Cunning Craven

Words: 23758
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2019, 12:16 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Jomi on December 6th, 2019, 10:12 pm

Name: Jomi
Brief Description: A trickster with a mean streak and issues with authority, decency and virtue. Jomi is a masterful spirit that won't let something like common sense get in the way of a good time.
Profession: Madeira's bigest problem
Length of Stay: Permanent
Goals: I'll be taking it easy this season and focusing solely on Jomi's relationships. If anyone is interested in a friend, enemy, or just want some new and creative way to make their PC suffer send me a pm!

Does your PC have a best friend? (If yes, who?): Jomi doesn't have friends as much as he just inflicts himself upon people.
How much does your PC value friendship?: He values friendship and companions but doesn't know how to make them.
Is your PC happier alone or with others?: He's happier with others but only in a superficial way. He's a flighty creature by nature who doesn't do well with heavy emotions.

Goals: Presence and consistency! I've been on a partial hiatus for the last season and I want to get back into the world and involve myself in city plots.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Nope
Need Moderator Assistance?: Also no

Comments: I'm excited to get to know you all!
Jomi
One more day would have been nice

Words: 234471
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2017, 7:55 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Martini Elwood on December 10th, 2019, 6:44 pm

Name: Martini
Brief Description: An artist trying to run from problems that refuse to be lost.
Profession: Artist
Length of Stay: Permanent
Goals: I'm hoping to get Martini to face some problems and accept them this season.

Does your PC have a best friend? (If yes, who?): Hmm. Pretty sure she left those behind haha
How much does your PC value friendship?: She wants connections but isn't sociable enough to make them alone.
Is your PC happier alone or with others?: Martini is happier with others as it keeps her mind off things she does nit wan to deal with.

Goals: Reconnection! I just want to settle back in - meaning the up loose ends and make new friends!
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Nope
Need Moderator Assistance?: nope

Comments: I'm excited to get started again!
3/3 Threads
If you are grading a thread I participated in I'd love feedback or improvement notes on the writing itself <3
Martini Elwood
Painting away Anguish

Words: 133955
Joined roleplay: June 16th, 2017, 2:19 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)