OOC Info The Sunberth Character Registry - Fall 522 A.V.

Please register here if you are playing in the city this season.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

The Sunberth Character Registry - Fall 522 A.V.

Postby Gossamer on September 2nd, 2022, 2:12 am

ImageImage

Welcome to Sunberth!

If you plan on writing in Sunbirth during The Fall of 522 be sure and register! I will use the information you provide in your registry entry to plan for future events in Sunberth so please be thorough with your responses.

Thank you!

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You?
  2. Age, Sex, Race?
  3. Were you born here, or are you visiting? If visiting, how did you get here?
  4. What do you hope to get out of your experience here in Sunberth?
  5. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself?
  6. Describe your character in a few short sentences.
  7. What are your character goals this season?
  8. What made you choose Sunberth?
  9. What is your favorite thing about Sunberth?
  10. How does your PC contribute to Sunberth?
  11. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season?
  12. Additional Comments?

Code: Select all
[center][box=400,black,#37fddc,#37fddc][size=150]Character Registry[/size][left][list=1][*][b]Who Are You?[/b]
[*][b]Age, Sex, Race?[/b]
[*][b]Were you born here, or are you visiting? If visiting, how did you get here?[/b]
[*][b]What do you hope to get out of your experience here in Sunberth?[/b]
[*][b]Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself?[/b]
[*][b]Describe your character in a few short sentences.[/b]
[*][b]What are your character goals this season?[/b]
[*][b]What made you choose Sunberth?[/b]
[*][b]What is your favorite thing about Sunberth?[/b]
[*][b]How does your PC contribute to Sunberth?[/b]
[*][b]How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season?[/b]
[*][b]Additional Comments?[/b][/center][/list][/left][/box]
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Caspian on September 5th, 2022, 6:04 pm

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You? Caspian
  2. Age, Sex, Race? 28, M, Human (mixed)
  3. Were you born here, or are you visiting? If visiting, how did you get here? Born in Avanthal > Sunberth > Ravok > Zeltiva > Sunberth again.
  4. What do you hope to get out of your experience here in Sunberth? Thievery and hijinks. Just trying to have some fun.
  5. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself? All set
  6. Describe your character in a few short sentences. "Here for a good time, not a long time." Sneak thief with a long list of vices. Tamping down his cultivated sense of flamboyance so he doesn't get gutted on the Sunberth streets. Daddy issues up to the gills.
  7. What are your character goals this season? Raise larceny, stealth. Get into family drama.
  8. What made you choose Sunberth? Caspian's backstory had him growing up here. And it seems the best place for a rogue to thrive.
  9. What is your favorite thing about Sunberth? I think the chaos and freedom gives way to a lot of creative situations.
  10. How does your PC contribute to Sunberth? Just another slag on the streets.
  11. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? I'm all good. Thank you!
  12. Additional Comments? Open to threading with everyone.
Caspian
Player

Words: 718261
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2018, 11:26 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Overlored (1)

Postby Wrenlo Gravence on September 9th, 2022, 4:18 am

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You? Wrenlo Gravence.
  2. Age, Sex, Race? 29 this fall. Male, Human.
  3. Were you born here, or are you visiting? If visiting, how did you get here? Born here.
  4. What do you hope to get out of your experience here in Sunberth? More character depth and grounding of concept.
  5. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself? Weaponsmith at the Knight’s Armory.
  6. Describe your character in a few short sentences. A distant-minded, hard outer shell of a man with an intimate context.
  7. What are your character goals this season? Mainly skill building. I’d also like to work into some religious/spiritual practice including fortune-telling and malediction somehow. We’ll see how far I can get involved this season.
  8. What made you choose Sunberth? I find it a good home for growth through hardship.
  9. What is your favorite thing about Sunberth? The unknowing on a day to day basis. There’s always a risk.
  10. How does your PC contribute to Sunberth? Besides trade of work, I’m not quite sure.
  11. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? Haven’t thought that far yet but once I do you’ll be sure to hear from me.
  12. Additional Comments? Thank you guys for everything you do!
Wrenlo Gravence
Player

Words: 35187
Joined roleplay: January 15th, 2021, 3:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Bronwen on September 9th, 2022, 6:39 pm

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You?
    Bronwen Druva

2. Age, Sex, Race?
    28, Female, Human

3. Were you born here, or are you visiting? If visiting, how did you get here?
    Born in Syliras to a Knight commander and his wife. Came here looking for answers to my sister's disappearance.

4. What do you hope to get out of your experience here in Sunberth?
    Survival skill?

5. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself?
    Already have a job at Brega's as a guard.

6. Describe your character in a few short sentences.
    Tall, capable, independent, strong willed, free-spirited

7. What are your character goals this season?
    Improve skills, build relationships, have fun

8. What is your favorite thing about Sunberth?
    The constant threat of danger and gang politics.

9. How does your PC contribute to Sunberth?
    On-demand arse whooping?

10. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? Leave that to the ST's discretion, as I'm open to anything.

11. Additional Comments? Would love to write and create awesome tales with you! Just send me a message and let us get to it.
Bronwen
Making myself unforgetable

Words: 127034
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2014, 6:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Vest on September 16th, 2022, 4:25 pm

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You? Vest'mun
  2. Age, Sex, Race?16, Female, Inerta
  3. Were you born here, or are you visiting? If visiting, how did you get here? Born in Wind Reach, now live here to make a living and learn about the world
  4. What do you hope to get out of your experience here in Sunberth? How to survive, farm, and hunt
  5. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself? I have a job as a hunter helper
  6. Describe your character in a few short sentences. A firecracker, focused, open minded teen with a head full of questions
  7. What are your character goals this season? To improve my hunting and fighting skills, write some job threads, and maybe complete some challenges
  8. What made you choose Sunberth? It worked with the idea I had in mind for my character
  9. What is your favorite thing about Sunberth? The ability to have the option to either tend to the fields of pay rent
  10. How does your PC contribute to Sunberth? Tending to the fields and helping hunt down food
  11. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? I haven't thought about it
  12. Additional Comments?
Vest
Player

Words: 34677
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2022, 11:47 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Moritz Craven on September 18th, 2022, 8:39 pm

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You? Moritz Craven
  2. Age, Sex, Race? As of Fall is 3.5 years old (appears older in human form), Male, Kelvic (Okomo)
  3. Were you born here, or are you visiting? If visiting, how did you get here? Visiting for awhile, arrived by boat from Zeltiva
  4. What do you hope to get out of your experience here in Sunberth? Looking for his sister or details on her (due to a letter she may have sent), and trying to explore/gain some understanding of the city.
  5. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself? Need a job, but do have enough coin for awhile if needed.
  6. Describe your character in a few short sentences. Odd and somewhat overly serious and literal Okomo Kelvic from Lhavit who enjoys a good sparring session.
  7. What are your character goals this season? Learn more about Sunberth, its groups, etc, train, gain a job, find a place to stay, look into more permanent housing.
  8. What made you choose Sunberth? Its an interesting city with lots of combat and thievery, quite different from other places he has been.
  9. What is your favorite thing about Sunberth? The anarchy, it gives endless variance opportunity in a city so lawless.
  10. How does your PC contribute to Sunberth? Hopefully by getting a job, spending money, and such.
  11. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? Mainly just for getting a job.
  12. Additional Comments? Let me know if you want to thread, can plot in Discord, always looking for sparring chances and other opportunities.
Moritz Craven
Player

Words: 1102948
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Evalynn Frostfawn on September 19th, 2022, 8:38 pm

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You? Evalynn Frostfawn
  2. Age, Sex, Race? As if the 1st of Fall, Eva is now 22, Female, Vantha
  3. Were you born here, or are you visiting? If visiting, how did you get here? Visiting, arriving by boat from Zeltiva
  4. What do you hope to get out of your experience here in Sunberth? Hoping to grow Eva into a more hardcore individual. She has lived relatively quite, but I do believe a bit of shady skill building would be good
  5. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself? Need a job, probably wont have enough gold to last long
  6. Describe your character in a few short sentences. Cautious, innocent, yet wont hesitate to end a life to protect herself
  7. What are your character goals this season? Learn about Sunberth, gain necessary skills to survive, find a job and a permanent house
  8. What made you choose Sunberth? Eva is following Moritz in his quest to find his sister, she is joining in hopes to help
  9. What is your favorite thing about Sunberth? Its ability to make an individual really think about every move they make.
  10. How does your PC contribute to Sunberth? Hopefully by being a working member of society
  11. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? Maybe in finding a job and occasional skill threads?
  12. Additional Comments?
Evalynn Frostfawn
Don't Stand Out

Words: 160390
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 12:16 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes