[Lhavit OOC] Beneath the Stars

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Postby Aural on December 6th, 2011, 12:42 am

Amazing input. Thanks everyone. You made my cramped writer's hands happy again and the posts are a flying once more. :) It's so much fun when there's a lot of chatter in here.

Lu, I'm really excited that you want to be a part of the Shinya. Let me or Aspen know if there's anything we can do to help you along on your journey. We're setting up some not so super secret groups from the lore in the hopes of giving people something to strive for.

I <3 Shinya.

And warm welcomes to Alnair!

Also, you should know that I may kidnap Haeli and run away into the jungle with her. Just because. If this happens, you shouldn't ask questions. Just know she'll be loved and I'll feed her lots of chocolate!
Aural
Everything you can imagine is real.

Words: 16693
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2011, 7:18 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Lu Gavima on December 6th, 2011, 3:31 am

Thank you, Aural. I intend to remain through the Awakening and beyond. I'd be happy to play with Rathe or anyone else in the City. Just send me a PM. Probably be a lot of Flashbacks and solos til then, increasing my repertoire.
Last edited by Lu Gavima on December 15th, 2011, 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lu Gavima
Devoted Shinya

Words: 134685
Joined roleplay: December 2nd, 2011, 5:35 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aural on December 7th, 2011, 1:26 am

Job Faire participants, check your PMs!

For those of you who haven't joined the Job Faire, feel free to stop by in a social capacity even just to check out what's going on, make new contacts, etc. There are plenty of surprises coming.
Aural

Office

Postby Aural on December 11th, 2011, 12:37 am

I'm starting the Planetarium tomorrow, for anyone who's interested. I'm super happy about it, so hopefully it'll go fast.
Aural

Office

Postby Lu Gavima on December 14th, 2011, 3:55 am

Hey all,

Just a heads up that Lu will be in Lhavit for a long time, so if you feel like you might want a thread with someone, why not with a Shinya in training? PM me with requests!
Last edited by Lu Gavima on December 15th, 2011, 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lu Gavima
Devoted Shinya

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aspen on December 14th, 2011, 8:52 am

Okay Lhavitians, I want you to all welcome Duality back!

Now we have all our mods here, hopefully some fun questing can be had. Keep your eyes on this thread in the future!
Lhavit Lore | Lhavit Forums | The Shinya | Zintila

"The stars are the jewels of the night,
and perchance surpass anything which
day has to show."
- Henry David Thoreau
Aspen
Your Local Tree

Words: 89936
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 10:13 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Lu Gavima on December 14th, 2011, 9:27 am

Welcome back, Duality. It was lovely to meet you in chat last night and I look forward to keeping all three of you busy with Winter activity!
Lu Gavima
Devoted Shinya

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Dor on December 30th, 2011, 5:35 pm

Afternoon. :)

I am going out of town for the weekend. If you PM me, there is a high chance I will answer via my phone; but otherwise I’ll be out of touch.

Many and more apologies to all of you lovely people with whom I have threads (Dor, Legion, Caelum, Toli, Izdihar) awaiting my reply. I know I am behind, but the past few weeks have been crammed with issues. Hopefully my time will open up a little in the new year. Have no fear. I have not forgotten you. I am just a snail.

Be safe this weekend! And have fun.

- k.
the sky above us shoots to kill.
Dor.
Dor
Light it up.

Words: 80527
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2011, 1:17 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Lu Gavima on January 13th, 2012, 5:38 am

Hello Lhavit, as well as any Mizaharians who may read this. I thought I would wait and see what happened naturally, but I feel like I will be like a mammoth in a tar pit on that one. Where are the DS and AS? I haven't seen or heard a peep out of them in a while. My solo has been in Aspen's office for 5 weeks now. I understand the holidays, winter, school, all sorts of things. But some kind of contact would be lovely with the rest of Lhavit so we know what is going on.

Now is especially critical as we are having some new people show up. Not like I am old, but relatively speaking. Biologically and OOC , I am probably the oldest. Heh. I know that they are logging in, but even if they are too busy, a mere, "I'm too busy" beats complete silence.

If it goes on, could some of the other mods chip in like we've seen in Ravok, Zeltiva, and other places? I would like to see Lhavit thrive, even in Winter.

Thank you for your consideration,

Lu
Lu Gavima
Devoted Shinya

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Paragon on January 13th, 2012, 11:55 am

Lu: We are aware of what's going on here, and we're not ignoring you. You have to understand we are all very busy, and I'm currently helping out in TWO domains because of storyteller's going AWOL. I can only apologise for the lack of communication.

We will try our utmost best to get the overdue threads here in Lhavit sorted, but it won't be instant. We are human, and players too.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Paragon
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

PreviousNext