[Verlyna's Emerald Pond] Team Meeting. (Bones, Keido)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Ricky Maze on September 14th, 2011, 10:33 pm

Day 29 of Autumn, 511 AV

Ricky had made his way to the pond with Odis, resting close by as he looked at the pond. Tomorrow was the tournament, and he wasn't sure how he would do. Do fight in it was something that excited him, but he now didn't know what to think. He was actually rather nervous and anxious, he felt as if he would do horrible for some odd reason... Odis laid next to Ricky, resting his head on Ricky's lap as Ricky sat there watching the water. The pond looked mystical, he often would see a face in it. Intriguing really. His thoughts moved from one thing to the next, though mainly it was all focused around one thing. The tournament. He could only imagine what he would do, imagine how well he pulled through. Though his imagination never was the same as how reality was, it helped him form a strategy. Come up with ideas on how he should fight. He was petting Odis as he thought about it, the team he was one was two people he had already met. Bones and Keido. It was unexpected to him really, but he was sure they were paired up for good reason.

He wondered if they would see each other before the tournament, so they could have the chance to socialize or train. He wasn't entirely sure
what they would do, but he wanted them to meet. Staring at the pond he waited and pondered if he should get up and search for them, or just have another day of training.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ssafirsotibones on September 17th, 2011, 10:17 pm

Bones was once more lost.... He had been walking for quite a bit today, and had ended up all over the place. Including some odd place underground...

But after getting out of there, and finding himself on the surface suddenly, he also noticed he was no were near were he had been....

Apparently the city had shifted while he was underground...

Then he noticed something, a familiar scene. His memories flashed through a few occurrences of going there, such as being attacked by a random group of mercenaries, and ending up killing the lot of them....

Even stranger, he saw someone he knew, and his dog to.... Apparently the city had brought them together, though he was not sure why.... Was there some reason they should meet? The city thought so...

Walking up to him, Bones quietly greeted him in his slow sibilant speech. "Ricky? How odd to meet you? Ssso what are you out here to do today? Or jussst enjoying the ssscenery? Oh and ssstay away from the edge.... I don't think it has a bottom...."
Bones is a Constrictor Dhani. He likes to eat meat. He also has some speech problems.

When he speaks, a double s (ss) means a [th] sound, that he cannot say.

A triple s (sss) means just an [s], but it is extended in his speech.

Ssafirsotibones
Player

Words: 440799
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2011, 5:37 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Ricky Maze on September 18th, 2011, 8:25 pm

Ricky was surprised when Bones managed to show up out of nowhere, he practically appeared out of thin air. "Bones! You look well." Ricky stood up, let a slight laugh escape as Bones warned him of the pond. "It's good to see you again friend, you know we'll be on the same team tomorrow. So we'll have to do our best to help one another when we can." He looked down to the water, it's surface calling his attention as he wondered about it. I wonder if I can catch any fish here... He longed to go fishing again, and soon after the tournament he would. He'd do nothing but fish from dawn to dusk, or at least until he had enough.

He returned his attention to Bones, the impressive Dhani looked better than ever. "I've been trying to figure out what I should do, but I'm not entirely sure my ideas would work while fighting on the field."
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Keido on September 20th, 2011, 2:38 pm

It was strange to say the least. Someone out there was trying to set them up. Here they were all in the same team for tomorrow finding themselves in the same place. The fact that it was the same place Keido had met Ricky earlier also made him think that the someone had a sense of humor but it was better than the alternative if it had been the place he met Bones.

"Is there some reason why we were brought together then?" he asked coming in.

They were not meant to meet each other until tomorrow. But now that they are together it would be better to plan and get to know each other instead of forcing it on when it mattered most.
Keido is now dead as of 34th of Fall, 511 AV (16th of September, 2011). I will do my best to finish all existing threads before I retire him so people with him right now don't worry.
Keido
A Naive fool in the City of Illusions

Words: 134206
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2011, 10:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Fallacy on August 2nd, 2012, 4:53 am

XP Award!

Name:Ricky
XP Award:
  • Rhetoric- 1
Lore:
  • Team Meeting
Notes:[/b

[b]Name:
Bones
XP Award:
  • Interrogation- 1
Lore:
  • Team Meeting
Notes:

Name:Keido
XP Award:
  • N/A
Lore:
  • Team Meeting
Notes:

Any questions or concerns about the rewards gained please send a PM :)

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)