Meeting the UnDead(Rayage)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Antar on October 23rd, 2011, 1:04 am

Nodding cordially to the smith as a means of expressing his gratitude, H1-A on his head let out a slithering his of pleasure before Noth turned towards the exit. Hesitating for a moment he turned back to the clerk who took a look at the breastplate Noth had acquired from the one in the alleys. He didn't even care to haggle a price. The clerk just spoke a number, and Noth took it before moving to exit the building.

As he followed after Rayage in time to hear his words and give a reply, "Secrets, yes. Anything of value; I wouldn't be able to tell you. I haven't been inside yet. Though I tend to hopefully make my own foray soon. We might go together if you wish, but I don't mind leading you to the entrance. It's a little ways north of the clay mines, round three hills."

With a quickening stride to his step, Noth began to walk past the nuit, leading him northwards towards the mines entrance for a good hour and a half's journey past the outskirts of town. Somewhere along the ways he transferred the little critter to his shoulder.

Eventually, a small mine entrance into a dark rock hill covered in green came into view. The evidence of stone ruts for wagons and cart tracks were apparent "It doesn't look like much but there it is. Just a hole into the hillside, leading to only the gods know what. No one goes inside if they can help it. No one cares too..."

A slight flicker of movement on a ridge above the entrance caught his eye and he turned towards Rayage with a smile. "Tell you what, since you don't seem to be fearful of anything why don't you go on ahead and explore. I'll start a fire, and make a bit of a shelter for the night nearby to ward off any predators. No need to waste any more of your time, my newfound friend. Take H1-A with you too. Just in case. We'll have a nice talk after you're done exploring about this alchemy stuff, and a few other topics.'

At these words, Noth reached up to his shoulder to give the furry little lizard one last scratch before depositing him on Rayage's shoulder before gently pushing him towards the entrance. Whatever the response Rayage would give, Noth would mouth an empty platitude or two saying everything was alright, as his eyes flicked back up to the landscape around them as he left the man at the entrance and waved to walk back a slight ways outside the mine as Rayage traversed inside.

Only after the nuit entered, did the man reach up towards his weapon and prepare himself for what was to come. At the very least the nuit would not be getting in the way at this point if he was in the mines, though that might prelude it's own sence of danger. The rogue muttered softly under his breath,"Alright you pieces of shyke, I know you're out there. So just what are you following me for?"

Waiting there, Noth's thoughts were left unanswered by another shadow moving amongst the hills...

Rayage's Requests: :
Skills: Hypnotism , maybe animal husbandry?
Any others you see :)
Spoils: 1 Nasal helmet, leather armor, and dagger
Bill: 240 gm paid for Armored Shadowsilk Robe. Description up to you :)

Antar's requests: :
Skills: Gladius,Unarmed Combat, Observation Minor: Larceny, Animal Husbandry, negotiation, etc :P
Any others you see :)
Spoils: 3 gm from a cutpurse, whatever money the second thugs armor was sold for :).
Bill: 1gm for a grappling hook.
"I am the Shadow and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost that hides in the night."
~Back, but slow. :)
Antar
"A thousand voices screaming in unison..."

Words: 902531
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2011, 3:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Cachet on October 27th, 2011, 1:52 pm

Rayage :
Rayage
SKILLS
Hypnotism:3
Anamal Husbandry:4
Socailization:2
Observation:4
Auristics:1

LORE
A Rough Introduction to Sunberth
Anumal Husbandry: Keeping Track of H1-A
Dealing with A Shop Owner
Danger of Random Alleys in Sunberth
Sunberth (Basic)

Items
Reciept Approved extra items follow below IF you wish to sell any of them just say you did and add the appropriate amount of gold to your ledger.
ItemPriceStatus
Nasal Helmet24gmInventory
Leather Armor9gmInventory
Dagger2gmInventory

Misc Notes:These are not the droids you are looking for

Antar :
Antar
SKILLS
Gladius: 3
Unarmed Combat:2
Observation:4
Larceny:1
Animal Husbandry:2
Negociation:2
Persuasion:2
Socailization:3

LORE
Unarmed Combat Move: Neck Snap
Intrigued by H1-A

Items The below is approved
ItemCreditDebitStatus
Cutpurse+3gmIn Antar's Possession
Armor 2nd thug+60gm Sold
Grappling Hook-1gmBought

Misc Notes:OMG it's Stefe Irwin, make sure to evade stingrays.

Conclusion:A good setup for another adventure, that I am looking forward to grading as well.

Anything seem out of place? Any questions please feel free to contact me ASAP.

Listen to the island
The waves and wind
That is the pulse
Note it, feel it
And become one with serenity

Cachet
The Murian Beach Bum (6zillion)

Words: 144588
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2011, 3:01 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous