[Nuit Pride] Free Ichor for Everyone!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is dedicated to housing a thread for each race wherein each race gets to keep in touch with each other, check-in, chit-chat, plot the further advancement of their race, tell jokes, post pictures, keep in contact, etc. Look for your race's thread and feel free to join in the discussion - whatever that may be on any given day!

Postby Malia on September 23rd, 2011, 6:56 pm

No thread for Nuit yet? We may be pale and physically weak, but we have blood that lets us roam Mizahar for eternity! What can possibly be better than that? Also, some of us are lunatics and megalomaniacs, but the rest is really nice and friendly and peaceful. We always welcome fresh blood to experiment on show around the ancient halls of undeath. ;)

If you have any suggestions or ideas for a header and prettier first post, feel free to voice them! (Also, I'll probably use this as motivation to get into ic posting again, so be warned?)
Malia
The Remnants

Words: 229208
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2009, 5:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (18)
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (2)
Power Fork (1)

Postby Fallacy on September 24th, 2011, 5:54 pm

Woo finally NUITS. Oh, how I love the race. It took you guys long enough to get your nuit pride going on? What is up with that? Is it a side-effect of being 'alive' for so long so you dont only lose your motivation for life but also your peppiness? :O Why? Why do nuits have to be so weird?!

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Postby Mendax Nox Propria on September 26th, 2011, 7:06 pm

We don't loose are peppiness it just... Happens to be the fact that we don't need enternal proof of our racial proudness
Mendax Nox Propria
:: Alternate Characters ::
Innoxium [Inactive] ]-[ Jin'n [Not Completed]
Giver of the Hugging Cookies

For Mendax's Posts :
Code: Select all
[style=width:500px; height:500px; padding:90px; color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/Innoxium/Mendax.gif); background-repeat:no-repeat;]
[box=380,black,black,#999999]
[frame=black][webfont=AngellicWar]***DATE GOES HERE***[/webfont][/frame]
****TEXT GOES HERE****

[/box]
[/style]
Mendax Nox Propria
Player

Words: 6802
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2011, 3:20 pm
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Malia on September 26th, 2011, 8:13 pm

Mendax is right! Losing peppiness because we're slow? What kind of idea is that? We don't need to hurry, we have eternity to get things done! And here's a little quote that could have been written by an undead (but is in fact by Lord Byron):

We are the fools of Time and Terror: Days
Steal on us, and steal from us; yet we live,
Loathing our life, and dreading still to die.
Malia
The Remnants

Words: 229208
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2009, 5:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (18)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (2)
Power Fork (1)

Postby Fallacy on September 26th, 2011, 8:54 pm

Was shown this epic song last night and it reminded me of you guys :P

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Postby Mendax Nox Propria on September 26th, 2011, 9:22 pm

Neat song! =D
Mendax Nox Propria
:: Alternate Characters ::
Innoxium [Inactive] ]-[ Jin'n [Not Completed]
Giver of the Hugging Cookies

For Mendax's Posts :
Code: Select all
[style=width:500px; height:500px; padding:90px; color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/Innoxium/Mendax.gif); background-repeat:no-repeat;]
[box=380,black,black,#999999]
[frame=black][webfont=AngellicWar]***DATE GOES HERE***[/webfont][/frame]
****TEXT GOES HERE****

[/box]
[/style]
Mendax Nox Propria
Player

Words: 6802
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2011, 3:20 pm
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Verilian on November 30th, 2011, 1:47 am

It's time for installment two of my "Spotlight" series, and I almost missed it this month but I just remembered. This is a post where I shine the spotlight on a particular character in Ravok and talk about how much I love them. I will also post this spotlight in the character's respective Racial Pride thread, so that everyone can see how cool a fellow member of their race is.

ReaverImage

Color of Choice: Blue

Where to find: His house, the bottom of the lake, anywhere there are skills to be traded.

Random Quote: "So, what made you think running on a broken leg would do you any good?"

Reaver is an interesting character that pops up all over Ravok and has been tied in to various plots both directly and indirectly since his arrival in the city. His character has a mysterious past which he cannot remember, and is well known by the Black Sun and other servants of Rhysol though Reaver himself rarely has any recollection of them. Reaver loves to learn and teach, and I doubt there is a person in Ravok who hasn't traded skills with the blue-clad Nuit. And if you haven't yet, you probably will.

I remember when Reaver first popped up in Ravok. His writing style was odd, to say the least, but his words were not lacking in quality. I pmed him with some advice and he surprised me by actually listening, and soon enough Reaver became a well known presence in Ravok. With his strange armor and mask, his quirky attitude, and his passion for learning, Reaver has certainly earned his place in the spotlight.

As a character Reaver has always intrigued me, especially his "research" which seems to evolve over time. From what I understand it is, at its core, learning the truth of what is good and evil, yet he has taken it in many different directions. I assume this is because as Reaver evolves, so too does his player who grows with him. It's always great to see a player, and a character, evolve, and I can't wait to see what Reaver does next.

The spotlight is on you, Reaver. Go on and shine!
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Anselm on April 14th, 2012, 5:09 pm

Nuit's have lots of time for hobbies. Hobbies are good. Anselm, for example, collects beautiful, rare or unusual objects. You never know what's going to strike his fancy and become something he simply has to have.
Anselm
Being dead ain't so bad

Words: 203207
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2012, 3:56 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Evalin on July 12th, 2012, 3:55 am

Whats up all you corpses and cadavers! Just popping in to remind everyone what race will rule the world :D
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Nal'reim Qyan on July 17th, 2012, 7:02 am

<-- Is a new Nuit! Hello.!.!
ImageImageImage
Nal'reim Qyan
Player

Words: 34560
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2012, 6:59 am
Character sheet
Scrapbook