First Day in a New Place (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Tomas on April 26th, 2010, 11:38 pm

Tomas nods. "I know what its like not to be able to be yourself. I forget other people have it worse though." He is silent for a few moments then shrugs. "Well, no point worrying till it happens, right? I won't tell anybody."

Tomas looks up at the sky, then down at himself and chuckles. "Yeah.. lets hope our clothes didn't get stolen while we were rolling around out here." That being said, he shifts back to his wolf form and trots back down the way they came, glancing over his shoulder to make sure Sasin was following.
"Honest! I didn't know I was supposed to go in the bathroom. At home they always made me go outside!"
Tomas
Player

Words: 32648
Joined roleplay: February 21st, 2010, 6:02 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Nyahna Sasin on April 28th, 2010, 3:12 am

He smiled at the Kelvic. "Thank you." He said gratefully.

Turning to follow the wolf, they returned the way they came in silence. As they got to the bush where their clothes were stored, he was glad to find that no, they had not been stolen.

Shifting back into his human form, he put on his clothes, and turned to the kelvic. "Well, that was fun. I hope to do it again sometime."
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Words: 164919
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2009, 8:24 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Tomas on April 29th, 2010, 12:34 pm

Tomas is pleased to find their clothes right where they left them, and quickly dresses himself before turning to the dhani.

"Yeah, it was fun. Don't think I've ever had an evening quite like that." He chuckles, then glances in the direction of the city. "Well... I guess this is where we part ways, for now. I guess I'll see you around then."

Tomas bids his new friend farewell, then departs for his room at the Travelers Row, looking forward to a good nights sleep after an eventful first day in a new place.
"Honest! I didn't know I was supposed to go in the bathroom. At home they always made me go outside!"
Tomas
Player

Words: 32648
Joined roleplay: February 21st, 2010, 6:02 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Dusk on May 24th, 2010, 12:16 am

XP Award!

Tomas
XP Award: Interrogation: 1 XP, Storytelling: 2 XP, Tracking: 1 XP, Unarmed Combat: 2 XP
Lore Award: Lore of Making A Scene, Lore of Dhani (poor)

Sasin
XP Award: Interrogation: 1 XP, Climbing: 1 XP, Stealth: 1 XP, Acrobatics: 1 XP, Wrestling: 2 XP
Lore Award: Lore of Hunting Games, Lore of Being Stalked, Lore of Scare Tactics

Aksia Carataqua
XP Award: Teaching: 1 XP, Running: 1 XP, Climbing: 1 XP
Lore Award: Lore of Being Ignored, Lore of Cheating at Hunting Games

Additional Note
Tomas, you're missing 5 points of skills on your character sheet, you should add those in! :) You did a great job of writing out the tracking, though, and I love that he lost the trail a few times - a wonderful job of playing your skill level!

Sasin, make sure to be more careful about playing to your skill level in the fight scenes. Tomas has a 20 Unarmed Combat and you don't have any - by all rights, he should have beaten the ever-living crap out of Sasin. :)

A fun thread, and I had a great time reading through it!

PLEASE NOTE: Finals are over, but summer is eating my soul. As such, as of the end of June I will not be accepting any new quests/modded threads until I finish some of the ones I've already started/agreed to. My apologies for this, but I don't want to be unfair to those who have been waiting for replies!

Dusk's Office - Information on Syliras - Help Desk
Dusk
DS: Syliras and Wildlands

Words: 341560
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2010, 5:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Trash Medal (1) Thunderspork (1)

Previous