Want art of your character?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Postby Wrenmae on January 27th, 2012, 12:20 am

I would love to take you up on this if time opens up later. I'd love to talk to you more about it though, I've some special requests in mind. Let me know when you're free for art again.

Fantastic so far!

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ppirika on April 7th, 2012, 3:11 pm

Hey, I get your probably still busy with everyone else but if you aren't then I'd love an art of my character, its fine if you can;t though! My character sheet should *evil death glare at laptop* be on my signature.
Thanks, Ppirika
Ppirika
Player

Words: 1252
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2012, 8:35 pm
Race: Human, Inarta

Postby Gabrielle Seawind on April 9th, 2012, 7:34 pm

Very overdue, but Avari --

To everyone else, thanks for showing interest, but I can't add to my to-do list because it'll prolly take months :D
Gabrielle Seawind
Just Another Pirate

Words: 116325
Joined roleplay: November 1st, 2011, 12:34 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Avari on April 10th, 2012, 5:37 pm

Thank you very much for the picture! Your drawing style is adorable, and it makes Avari look appropriately scruffy yet somehow cute. :) I love the details too, like the hat, gloves, and (hopefully someone else's) purse.

Avari

"Everyone wants something... And when you know what a man wants you know who he is, and how to move him." - George R. R. Martin, A Storm of Swords
Avari
Insightful trickster

Words: 296184
Joined roleplay: August 10th, 2011, 6:25 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Gabrielle Seawind on April 10th, 2012, 5:57 pm

Avari wrote:Thank you very much for the picture! Your drawing style is adorable, and it makes Avari look appropriately scruffy yet somehow cute. :) I love the details too, like the hat, gloves, and (hopefully someone else's) purse.

Oops, sorry, I forgot to reply to the PM. Anyway, glad you liked it.
Gabrielle Seawind
Just Another Pirate

Words: 116325
Joined roleplay: November 1st, 2011, 12:34 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Orryn on May 25th, 2012, 6:18 pm

Hey if you are still doing art for PC's I'd love to put in a request. I'll send you a PM with some details if you're going to have the time/are willing/still doing PC art. Thanks!
Orryn
Player

Words: 9710
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2012, 8:29 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Syrah Steele on June 22nd, 2012, 10:04 pm

The pictures are sooooo pretty! I would love one of Syrah, even if you don't get to her, for like, a year :D The drawings are amazing! you are such an artist!
"I would like to most graciously thank Ms. Steele for providing me with much needed deep and intellectual RP that goes beyond, 'Hey I don't like you let's fight.' So if you do read this Syrah thank you very much!'" - Desmus Marrudius
Syrah Steele
My heart is cold but, so is the wine.

Words: 105282
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2012, 2:09 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Xiani on September 12th, 2012, 11:20 pm

I would love it if you were able to draw my character? http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post198570.html#p198570
I am speaking in Common
I am speaking in Zithanese

OOC: I apologize for my rampant inactivity. A LOT has been going on in my life that I did not foresee but all is on the track of improvement. The downside is that now I'm prepping for my final exams. Despite this, I will be active as often as possible! Pinky swear!
Xiani
Murder is defined by the dead.

Words: 60838
Joined roleplay: September 11th, 2012, 3:19 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Postby Spirit Frostfawn on March 24th, 2013, 7:31 pm

Could you draw something of my character? I really need a pic in some shape or form... and I like the styles of yours ^-^

Character Sheet: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic32459.html

Spirit Frostfawn
Whistle with the Birds

Words: 302388
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2013, 11:53 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Lichen on June 10th, 2013, 3:21 am

Oohh, even if you don't get to her in like, two years could you do Lichen?
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post275428.html#p275428
Common | Vani | Others' Speech | My Thoughts

Lichen
The St-Stutterer

Words: 5074
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2013, 11:28 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Previous