[Stardust's Scrapbook] Comic Sans.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Stardust on July 19th, 2013, 8:34 am

I feel like I've been doing to much for Wind Reach lately. Maybe I'm finally getting used to being an Assistant Storyteller. Seriously...

I'm proud of myself. I've been helping people left and right. I'm finally jumping in and doing things I've been wanting to do. I'm getting the courage to get out of my shy and quiet shell and just plainly... DOING THINGS! And I'm starting to get to know the other Storytellers, which is great!

I'm just so happy!

I had to share. Time for bed now.
Stardust
A Loophole in Limbo

Words: 89537
Joined roleplay: April 17th, 2013, 3:49 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Balderdash on July 19th, 2013, 9:16 am

I'm so happy for you, Stardust! And so is this guy:

His name is Algernon. He wants a hug. And he loves you.
Balderdash
Not Entirely Rubbish

Words: 201561
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 5:40 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Phoenix on July 19th, 2013, 1:11 pm

You really are opening up! It's awesome to see becuase you have great ideas that I really want you to share with everyone. It's a learning process to be sure but I am waiting for the day when you're telling me what to do rather than the other way around!
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Traverse on July 21st, 2013, 2:24 pm

Congrats on stepping out of your comfort zone ( and or the hull of your massive ship...) and getting all situated in Wind Reach, I know that feeling, its what brought me from Riverfall to Falyndar! :D

I just wanted to say someday I will get a 3DS and I shall friend you (That cant be the term for it, can it? Maybe it is, I know nothing of these new fangled devices), because I desperately want to play Animal Crossing AND Kingdom Hearts.

That is all, good day.
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Stardust on July 24th, 2013, 6:08 am

Today in the life of Michelene, er Kitty.

Work, Boy, Life drama :
So, well my luck with guys is horrible. As Beth and Jules were discussing earlier, I have a negative gnosis from the God of normal men. Seriously, he was so clingy, emotional, controlling and so on so forth. Seriously, BAD.

As Jules said: Throw Zuppa Toscana in his face or stab him with a breadstick.

I wish I could, I wish I could.

God, Brandon is a freak. Should have seen it earlier. Glad we were never technically dating. But god, never date the people you work with. Just don't. Even though, we never technically dated. But gee.

On another note, I may or may not have a huge crush on Jules. I'm not sure what to do about this. I think it's making Beth jealous. Oh god. :)

And Alex!! Get a 3DS! Do it! DO IT! We should play together, it would be so much fun! Can we? CAN WE? We could visit each other's towns in AC! And and and we could send each other little messages and maybe one day, when we're traveling or something, we'll pass on some busy street and get the street tag thing. Alright, I may be a little obsessed.

Hm... What else? Or... right? Nerd moment!!!

I GET TO SEE VEELA PERFORM AT OMNICON THIS WEEKEND IN MCALLEN TEXAS! So seriously, if I freak out more than usual, well... this is why. :) OH and if ANYONE is going to this convention(Anyone in Texas?, send me a PM, I'd love to meet up!)
x
Stardust
A Loophole in Limbo

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Jupiter on July 24th, 2013, 6:41 am

There's really only two words you have to say to a guy to make him leave you alone.

And they aren't "I'm pregnant."
Jupiter
Let me help you

Words: 44855
Joined roleplay: May 17th, 2013, 8:14 pm
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Noblesse on July 28th, 2013, 4:06 am

I want a 3DS so I can play and do the Streetpass thingie with you too. :(
Noblesse
Let them eat flavored snow!

Words: 181013
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2013, 5:29 pm
Office

Veela and None Like Joshua

Postby Stardust on July 28th, 2013, 6:16 pm

OMNICON 2013
Main Event(for me): Veela and None Like Joshua

Warning: Pictures, emotions, and rambles below.

I got to meet Veela and None Like Joshua and oh my god! I love them. I got so many hugs from Veela! Josh was so freaking hilarious and awesome.

I've never been that "starstruck" either.

Hell, last night, Veela had me go on stage and sang to me. It was amazing. I was fighting back tears. No one understands how much her music has affected me and how much it means to have met her. I gave her a little drawing I did and she started crying. She was so sweet and they will probably be returning to Omnicon next year and.... DUN DUN DUN...

REALMS CON! If everything works out, which it sounds like it will.

Josh was so cute. He got into the crowd, had some fans sing! He jumped around like crazy and god, he can rap hella fast! I didn't get many good pictures because of his crazy movement. But geez, I've never met someone so funny before in my life.

Afterwards, as we were leaving I ran into Veela in the hall and we said our goodbyes! She called me her sweetest and most adorable fan. I acted like such an idiot. But I haven't been that insanely happy in forever. I actually cried on the way back because I have hope again. I can hope that EVERYTHING will work out. And I'm thinking of actually pursuing selling my art at conventions and everything. I've been told by so many to do it. And the fact that Veela, my FAVORITE singer loved my quick sketch and gave me like a three minute hug while telling me that I'm amazing and can do so much... I just, I don't know how to feel. I'm actually crying right now.

But on top of it, it was the first weekend I've had in so long without worrying about work or school. And Chris and I finally talked on a more "equal" level. It was great. I just might go back to JOA. Because of OG I'm actually acting differently, standing up for myself, arguing back, making points. Hell, on here I'm jumping out of my shell.

Though... back to the con talk, my favorite part was after the panel that NLJ and Veela had... They dragged everyone into the hall and talked and sang and just had fun. I mean, people heard them and joined our little group. It was so personal and amazing.

These people: They are so AWESOME!

As far as the concert, geez, that was amazing! I truly hope someone took pictures of when I was on stage with her. I only brought my camera and during Veela's part I was in the very front. For Josh's I was tot he side, because there was a random rapper between them. But still. It was amazing.

She was so beautiful and sincere about everything.
Just simply: Veela is amazing.

x
Stardust
A Loophole in Limbo

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Traverse on July 28th, 2013, 6:30 pm

I'm so glad you had an awesome time! Sometimes all it takes to get out of a funk is a nice change of pace, and it looks like that's exactly what you found here.

I have always been on the fence about selling work at Cons. Part of me has longed to do it, there are always cool people to meet, and fun art to make, but sometimes I feel like making art for a con, anime, video game, TV show themed, etc, can sometimes take you as the artist away from your own personal goals and ideas. But I have always found some awesome independent people selling their own comics and drawings that renew my faith in that kind of thing as well. My little blurb on the matter, haha.

And I am just going to have to look into these two now. I'd listen to their music now but...I'm at work, haha.
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Stardust on August 1st, 2013, 6:49 pm

Heads up:

I found out my uncle passed away this morning, so among others things that have been happening here, I am at a complete loss right now. I don't know if this will affect my activity here or not. I may use Mizahar as sort of an escape, but I'm not sure if I'll be heading to California for the funeral or not.

I've spent most of the two or so hours I've been up talking to my parents about possible plans. This is a very sad time, even though we knew it was coming. He was my dad's brother and a wonderful person in general. And though I didn't know him that well, I did love him. And I loved how much my dad loved him. That's the hardest part. I listened to my dad cry to me for a good half hour.

It broke my heart.
Stardust
A Loophole in Limbo

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

PreviousNext