I'm a bit of an arty fart..

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Postby Blayze on February 23rd, 2012, 10:32 pm

Who is constantly procrastinating, especially when it comes to doing artwork for her GCSE's, so instead draws anything. Well, mostly anything. I hate landscapes. Love people!

Now I'm not exactly something to OMG at, but I can use a pencil :D Note; PENCIL. Me no likey the complicated technological things people use now, besides I'm pretty sure I'd fail at using them anyway...

Examples of my doodling pending :P
Common, 'cause red's freakin' cool :P
Kontinese. Ew. Look how girly it is..
You really don't want to hear my failed attempts at Tukant xD
Blayze, refusing to eat chocolate covered bugs and stalking Tom Felton since 511AV :D
Blayze
I just have this urge to stab you in the face

Words: 17032
Joined roleplay: February 12th, 2012, 7:02 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Lessira on February 23rd, 2012, 11:02 pm

Oh oh me first! Id love a doodle of Lessy :). Do you think you got the time?
Lessira
I am Fallen...

Words: 67629
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2012, 5:31 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Blayze on February 24th, 2012, 10:17 am

I always have time for stuff unrelated to my education :P I'm assuming you want her at night, horns and all? I've never drawn an eth before lol. Is there any particular pose you want, or emotion to come across? If there's not that's cool too, but sometimes people want a very definite feeling in the drawing, so if you do, PM me any and all little details, the lengthier the better.

Same goes for everybody else, any particular little things you want, hit me up a PM so I feel loved XD

And here are some examples for the lovely peeps of Mizahar :D You see, I write, and as I have a problem trying to visualise characters, I draw them :P Uhh, apologies for the hugeness..

River and Jack. Yes, those are tears XD

This is Laelia.. Baddass alien superhero xD

Here's Nikaija, or Kai as she prefers. She's...dead? I think.

Dis be Prometheus. Who is in fact a girl. Prometheus Lupaen Archylon Black. Heheh. And yes she is supposed to look like a boy -.-'
The writing says "a girl called Prometheus", then there's my signature and "bind me in your chains" which is the last line of a poem written by moi xD The line-symbol-thing is her mark I guess.

And here she is looking a bit more feminine :D

Oh look it's a doodle!

Once again, sorry about the massiveness. And I'll probable be posting random little arty farts here too.. :P
Blayze, refusing to eat chocolate covered bugs and stalking Tom Felton since 511AV :D
Blayze

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Lessira on February 24th, 2012, 3:58 pm

OMG Your art is amazing!! I love the look of hand drawn stuff!! Please please draw Lessy for me!!!! I shall go insane with love over it!

I love all of your styles and you are so talented! I would be honored to have you draw Lessira! I am freaking the heck out because they are so cool :D. I can't wait to see!
Lessira
I am Fallen...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Blayze on February 24th, 2012, 4:41 pm

XD Calm down! It's not really, but thank you so much! :D Hopefully I'll have it done by Sunday :)
Blayze

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Lessira on February 24th, 2012, 4:48 pm

Oh oh Sunday just got so much better :D. I may even get you to do another for me later if you feel up to it >.>
Lessira
I am Fallen...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Roan on February 25th, 2012, 5:01 am

You're awesome :O Please do Roan if you're up for it, I'm sure it'll come out awesome.
Roan
Player

Words: 4973
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2012, 6:33 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

Postby Wrenmae on February 26th, 2012, 10:26 am

I'd love to collaborate with you on the different 'fragments' of Wren's personality. If you have time, please let me know. ^_^ Fantastic work.

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Lessira on February 26th, 2012, 9:06 pm

Eeeee it's Sunday! *Looks around eagerly*
Lessira
I am Fallen...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Blayze on March 2nd, 2012, 5:13 pm

Thanks Roan. Sure! :) Just PM me any details you wanna clarify :P

Thank you Wren. I always have time :P Send me a PM and you can tell me what exactly you have in mind :)

Now, Less, here you go :) Honestly, I'm really not happy with it, but I was kind of sleep deprived and a tad delirious while drawing it.. Anyway! Here she is! :P Sorry it's so huge, and I'm still working on getting it scanned for you :)

I really, really, really don't like it :S I mean so much so that if you want me to do you another one, I will. I'll stop moaning now, haha :P
Blayze

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Next