[Library]A case of double identity (Lyam)

Nai'shee meets the Lyam in his human form and he decides to pretend he doesn't know who she is.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Nai'shee on April 6th, 2012, 8:44 pm

"Yeah, me too", she said, "if I only got a boat I would never touch the ground again". Of course, she didn't mean it literally, but she knew she would barely do it. She imagined eternity with some chosen crew, with some people she liked or respected. It wouldn't be a problem for her. She would never get bored. She could simply spend her life looking at the sea and she would never get bored. "Would you ever be a sailor?", she asked with no particular reason. She just could imagine this guy in that role. She couldn't really imagine him drunk right now, but despite those cliches he would really make a perfect company. He seemed determined and airy and willing to learn, if nothing more just to impress his boss.
ABSENCE
Common
Fratava
Nai'shee
One day, you'll all know my name

Words: 240186
Joined roleplay: December 30th, 2011, 7:22 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Lyam on April 7th, 2012, 8:35 am

I turned my head to see her when she said she’d like being a sailor. This was actually one of my projects, to sail. So when she asked me whether I could one day be a sailor, I answered in a gentle smile “Yeah, one day, I will. But for now, I feel like I have still many things to do on the ground.” I stopped for a minute or so, hesitating. I finally opened my heart “You know, for me the see is like the ultimate freedom. I’d like to sail with only a few persons I would really like. I don’t care being the captain or so, I just wanna feel free and happy, quite alone on the wide see. But…” I stopped just in time. ‘But I fear my wolf form could not bear it’ I wanted to say, but it would have meant betraying my own secret. She smiled in return, waiting for the end. “But you know… it’s quite difficult to meet such people” I sidestepped.

Exams period, sorry for all the people who are waiting for me!
Lyam
Silenced by the night

Words: 88344
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2012, 3:11 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Nai'shee on April 9th, 2012, 9:53 pm

She was passionately listening to his words. He succeed to say exactly how she felt, exactly to the slightest point. Yeah, she thought there are more things to do on ground too, but no doubt she would take every opportunity not to do them after all. But she was still willing to make some eternal friendships, to get a proper job instead of leaving the image of little orphan thief behind her. And now she felt something she barely felt, at least not seriously. She wanted to buy a boat herself, form crew out of people she loved and sail out with them, for eternity. Just them on the wide sea. Wide as smile she wore right now.

"Maybe not all that difficult", she replied, referring on how they met few minutes ago. "Would you do me a favor?", she asked, not sure if she asks for too much. However, she continued with her cheerful tone: "If you ever form a crew and sail out, be sure to include me". It was a little rude to ask that so politely, but she couldn't help it. She somehow mirrored herself in this boy. She wasn't sure if he shared the same passion about sailing, his version was more like a dream to buy a farm and die somewhere in nature cut from society as a happy old man, which kind of reminded her of a man she met in Winter, but anyways she really wanted to sail together with him someday, or at least be friendly if they meet somewhere in the sea. She just hoped he'll understand what she meant. Her face wasn't imaging all those feelings and she succeed to keep his happy, chatty face while waiting for the answer.
ABSENCE
Common
Fratava
Nai'shee
One day, you'll all know my name

Words: 240186
Joined roleplay: December 30th, 2011, 7:22 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Lyam on April 10th, 2012, 9:23 am

I burst at laughs under Nai’shee’s proposal. It was so unexpected. “Of course I will,” I replied with a huge smile “As soon as I’m a boat owner

I laughed again, knowing that such a day would never come. I would never have enough money even to borrow a little and shabby barge. But still, it was true that if I ever decided to steal a boat or to enrol on a crew, I would be glad she could be there. I looked at the sun that was already touching the horizon. It suddenly reminded me all the things left to be done.

Oho,” I said “I gotta go. I’m glad we’ve met Nai’shee.

I stood up and hold her my hand to help her to stand. “So, see you then. Be the wind blowing up your sail!

I left her in the beautiful garden and ran on my room. Siriak was still there and gazing at me with both discontent and amusement “I’ll clear the room, is that what you said?”. I just smiled and looked at the dirty and untidy room we shared.

I’ve been busy.” I smiled. He just shock his head but added nothing.

Exams period, sorry for all the people who are waiting for me!
Lyam
Silenced by the night

Words: 88344
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2012, 3:11 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Cascade on April 11th, 2012, 12:41 pm

Adventurer's Loot

Lyam's Loot :
Lyam

Skill XP Reward
Herbalism +1
Observation +1
Socialization +2
Storytelling +1
Subterfuge +1

Lore:
Keeping One's Identity a Secret
Nai'shee's Story

Notes:
+1 in Subterfuge for concealing your identity.

Nai'shee's Loot :
Nai'shee

Skill XP Reward
Observation +2
Socialization +2
Storytelling +1

Lore:
Dreaming Of The Sea
Lyam's Story

Notes:
It's 'Kelvic', not 'Klevic'. ^^
Nice thread, guys. I liked the spin where it wasn't exposed that they've met before. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me!
Cascade
The Demi-Goddess

Words: 182001
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2012, 3:07 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous