Timid Earth[Hana]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

Timid Earth[Hana]

Postby Jaeden Kincade on April 22nd, 2010, 3:00 am

Jaeden slowly stood up, reaching over his head to scratch at the small silver streak on the back of his head. A pleasant smile appear on his face. “It’d be pretty easy for me Ha’na,” Jaeden commented as his hands fell to his waist. “I’ve pretty base desires at this point and time, but thank you for the kiss.”

Jaeden then slowly folded his arms, standing there for a moment. “Go ahead, I’ll linger to make sure you get in through the gates before heading back into the forest.” Jaeden said, giving a slight nod as if to affirm this. “Tell that guy who got your heart that he’s a lucky one, and take your shovel to his knees if he ever screws it up.”

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

Timid Earth[Hana]

Postby Hana on April 22nd, 2010, 3:43 am

"Everyone has a secret desire that goes beyond the base," she said rather sagely.

She grinned then, hefting her buckets up.

"Thank you again. I've enjoyed the afternoon. And I will do so... Though I trust him to never hurt me. Be safe."

And with that the Benshira started off towards the gates.
Hana
if love be timid it is not true

Words: 82066
Joined roleplay: April 5th, 2010, 11:35 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Timid Earth[Hana]

Postby Dusk on April 24th, 2010, 4:04 am

XP Award!

Jaeden

XP Award
Bodybuilding: 1 XP
Wilderness Survival: 2 XP
Seduction: 2 XP
Philosophy: 1 XP
Storytelling: 1 XP

Lore Award
Being Clumsy
Chivalry
Ranuri's Call
Identifying Clay (Poor)

Ha'na

XP Award
Detection: 1 XP
Geology: 2 XP
Seduction: 2 XP
Philosophy: 1 XP
Storytelling: 1 XP

Lore Award
Being Clumsy
Mushrooms of Syliras (Poor)
Avoiding a Wolf Attack

Additional Note
Wow, that's, like, the second thread where Jaeden has hung out with a woman and not had carnal relations with her. I feel like you're losing your mojo there, buddy. :P

Great scene, both of you - Jaeden got to experience more of how his Gnosis works, and Ha'na got to talk about some of her problems and see some handsome man. The fact that her feelings for Alistair survived seeing Jaeden with his shirt off means it must be love!

PLEASE NOTE: Finals are over, but summer is eating my soul. As such, as of the end of June I will not be accepting any new quests/modded threads until I finish some of the ones I've already started/agreed to. My apologies for this, but I don't want to be unfair to those who have been waiting for replies!

Dusk's Office - Information on Syliras - Help Desk
Dusk
DS: Syliras and Wildlands

Words: 341560
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2010, 5:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Trash Medal (1) Thunderspork (1)

Previous