[Syliras Location] The Golden Dragon - Meri and Aleath

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Syliras Location] The Golden Dragon

Postby Aleath on April 19th, 2010, 7:13 am

"Thank you for agreeing. I'm looking forward to adventuring with you. But first I would like to rent a room here and go to sleep."

She yawned and her dog imitated her. Aleath laughed a little.

"Oh by the way, this is Shade. He was my mother's. Don't worry he is friendly and protective." she petted Shade's head and the dog wagged his tail.

She seemed relaxed now that she knew that Merikanz is a friend. She stood up and went up to a man who was most likely an owner of this place.

"Er...hello. I would like to rent a room here. Is it possible?" she looked at the man and waited for his response.

Character sheet Scrapbook
Aleath
Player

Words: 37223
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2010, 2:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Merikanz on April 20th, 2010, 5:27 am

"Well good day to the both of you." Smiling to both Aleath and Shade. "I will come by in the morning and will meet you here if you permit." He then got up as Aleath did as she made her way to make lodging arrangements.

Merikanz then left and made his way back home for some much needed rest and dinner, all the while a comforting smile on his face.
Merikanz
Player

Words: 5808
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2010, 5:40 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Aleath on April 20th, 2010, 4:26 pm

"Good day to you too.See you in the morning." Aleath said good-bye to Merikanz, and her and Shade made their way to their rented room, but before that, she paid the owner for one month stay.

Once she was in the room, Aleath took of her clothes, washed herself and went to bed. She was asleep almost instantly. Her dog Shade nestled himself next to the bed.

Character sheet Scrapbook
Aleath
Player

Words: 37223
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2010, 2:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

[Syliras Location] The Golden Dragon - Meri and Aleath

Postby Dusk on May 24th, 2010, 1:02 am

XP Award!

Aleath
XP Award: Storytelling: 1 XP, Interrogation: 1 XP
Lore Award: Lore of Being Awkwardly Hit On

Merikanz
XP Award: Interrogation: 1 XP, Rhetoric: 1 XP
Lore Award: Lore of Hitting on Women

PLEASE NOTE: Finals are over, but summer is eating my soul. As such, as of the end of June I will not be accepting any new quests/modded threads until I finish some of the ones I've already started/agreed to. My apologies for this, but I don't want to be unfair to those who have been waiting for replies!

Dusk's Office - Information on Syliras - Help Desk
Dusk
DS: Syliras and Wildlands

Words: 341560
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2010, 5:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Trash Medal (1) Thunderspork (1)

Previous