Sketches, Lots of 'em.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Sketches, Lots of 'em.

Postby Naama on August 13th, 2012, 8:36 pm

No YOU, Quasar, no YOU.

Also, can you draw Naama pls. :(
Naama
Chunki Faguta

Words: 130159
Joined roleplay: February 13th, 2011, 2:53 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Sketches, Lots of 'em.

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on August 13th, 2012, 9:18 pm

*tackleluffs Quasar!*

Yes! That's exactly right!

*dances*

Ok I'm gonna have to put in another request. Feel free to take your time and do everyone else first since I've gotten two already, but if you'd be so kind and awesome, I'd love a picture of Grippy!

Grippy is a reaching tool made entirely of metal. I'm sometimes not sure if I can describe him right, so I'm going to provide some visual examples.

He has a metal handle, roughly this sort of shape. Which can be held with one or both hands. Then the arm is a straight length of criss-crossed metal strips, laid out in X's, kind of like this, just without a mirror on the end Running from the handle to the far end is a chain linked to two large gears (one gear mounted on the handle, the other on the far end), kind of like a bicycle chain. And at the end is a flat metal claw, though it has no joints or fingers, more like, two pieces of metal that can close down over something.

Aaaaaaaand I'm gonna keep harassing you for more Automaton pics until you either get sick of me or I run out of golems for you to draw *nods seriously* BUT let me know if I can ever do something for you in exchange (I occasionally write IC songs and poetry, or stuff, if you ever wanted. Or, I dunno, anything I can do for you!)
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Words: 1329519
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2012, 4:50 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Sketches, Lots of 'em.

Postby Seven Xu on August 13th, 2012, 9:21 pm

Can I get in on some Seven fanart action? I feel greasy asking, but I'll even throw something of my own back at you, if you want!
Seven Xu
Rhetoric can't raise the dead.

Words: 567538
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2011, 11:02 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Sketches, Lots of 'em.

Postby Xalet on August 13th, 2012, 9:54 pm

I will live out my dreams of artistry vicariously through you. If you're bored or anything I'm always down for a picture of Xalet. Description wise I'm not sure what to say, he's a 7' tall purple Akalak Syliran Squire with a crap ton of points in body building. He bites the bullet and wears the full issued mail and plate armor, yay Summer. He occasionally stabs things with his short swords or blocks things with his shield. The lighter soul is a soft spoken and gentle man who's goal is to marry Priskil and cook as good as his mother. His darker soul enjoys failing at impressing women with lewd and hastily constructed pick up lines who's goal is to take off his shirt and have a woman faint.
Xalet
The answer is more Body Building.

Words: 539431
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2011, 11:37 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Sketches, Lots of 'em.

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on August 13th, 2012, 10:04 pm

Xalet wrote:I will live out my dreams of artistry vicariously through you. If you're bored or anything I'm always down for a picture of Xalet Xuphim. Description wise I'm not sure what to say, he's a 7' tall purple Akalak Syliran Squire with a crap ton of points in body building sexiness. He bites the bullet and wears the full issued mail and plate armor nothing but a loin cloth, yay Summer. muscles! He occasionally stabs things with his short swords or blocks things with his shield. The lighter soul is a soft spoken and gentle man who's goal is to marry Priskil and cook as good as his mother. we just don't need this... His darker soul enjoys failing at impressing women with lewd and hastily constructed pick up lines who's goal is to take off his shirt and have a woman faint.

I've taken the liberty of editing Xalet's request, for the pleasure of all the ladies out there ;)
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Sketches, Lots of 'em.

Postby Evalin on August 14th, 2012, 3:21 am

I'm sorry I SOOO tried to resist posting a request in this thread, but OMG please please PLEASE draw me something XD. Can I have a picture of Eva in her current child body looking really put out trying to get a book off the top shelf? Lol and maybe throw in her familiar saying something snarky :P

As for a description, Eva's current body is that of a young girl between the ages of 7 and 9. She is rather short for her age as well with long, straight black hair. She almost always wears her dark hood and cloak and caries her staff. Clothing can be anything fun you want, and all creative liberties are given to you ^.^
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Sketches, Lots of 'em.

Postby Nira'lia on August 14th, 2012, 3:28 am

Thank you, Quas. THANK YOU.

*hugs the picture to sleep*
Nira'lia
Healer & Seer

Words: 386960
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2011, 9:17 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Sketches, Lots of 'em.

Postby Pash'nar on August 14th, 2012, 5:01 am

This thread is full of win.

*steals Nira drawing while she's sleeping to cuddle with instead*

Also, Tock's edit of Xalet's post should take a priority. Rawr. All of those animated tool drawings are fun, but, uh, seriously.

If I had time to offer drawing trades, I would. It's always fun to do so. However, I do not. I will just live equally vicariously through other peoples' drawings until I have time to return to my own.

Eee. Cuteness.
Pash'nar
There's always room for more.

Words: 295535
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2011, 3:51 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Sketches, Lots of 'em.

Postby Quasar on August 14th, 2012, 11:00 am

Hokaaay, that's a lot of requests. hoho.

Tock, the second link in your description is the same as the first XD, and I will be keeping your offer of exchange in mind, and one day I will come to collect favors, muahahaha. Also, stop harassing people with hot bods, they're people too. RESIST THE URGE TO JUDGE PEOPLE BY THEIR HOT BODS. You too pash *squints*. I GOT MY EYE ON YOU TWO.

Seven, you are crazy if you think I won't accept a trade. I will probably ask you for a drawing of my cute lil' pycon, Saige. But wait until I get yours done first :P.

Pash, would you like a pretty picture of your character or other pretty things? I can add that to my list, for serious. I am making a list so I can act like an organized person.

Aela
Naama
Grippy
Seven

Xalet
Evalin
Last edited by Quasar on August 16th, 2012, 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quasar
You dare defy the laws of physics?!

Words: 23849
Joined roleplay: July 1st, 2012, 8:42 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)

Sketches, Lots of 'em.

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on August 14th, 2012, 2:55 pm

Grrrrr, copy/paste FAIL... apparently I forgot to crtl-C the second time before I ctrl-V'd...

http://www.cachebeauty.com/images/rucci/M-628.jpg

That's the arm...
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes