[Character Sheets] Q&A

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

[Character Sheets] Q&A

Postby Raith on March 20th, 2013, 4:12 am

Thank you very much :)
Raith
Player

Words: 694
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2013, 1:41 am
Race: Human

[Character Sheets] Q&A

Postby Claude on April 29th, 2013, 6:30 pm

Claude

Appearance

Race: Pycon
Caste:
Height: 11"
Weight: 23 lbs.
Birthday: 59, Summer, 490.
Birthplace: TBD

Appearance:
Formed from clay the same bleached beige and white as old bone, Claude normally stands at just under a foot in height. Though as flexible in shape as all his kind, the middle-aged Pycon is typically seen to be primarily man-shaped in structure. But while he has a head, arms, and torso as any man would; below the waist he is inconsistent from one day, or even one hour, to the next. Sometimes he walks on two legs, sometimes on three or four. Other times he seems to merely glide on an almost snake-like trunk that extends downwards from his belly.

Against that change are the solid details that seem unusually constant for a Pycon. More often than not, his upper body and arms are those of a chiseled athlete. Strongly defined muscle covers his body in smooth swells from neck to hip, but the edges are worn down and faded like a statue from the days of old. Lines smoothed as though by the ravages of constant tide, or wind, or rubbing of hands make him look older than his years and perhaps even a little forlorn. Still, he possesses a straight-backed severity, almost a majesty like a work of great art that has been appreciated so much and so often that it no longer causes the stir it used to but still catches the eye as you walk past.

But despite the varying nature of his propulsion and the tautly attractive nature of his musculature, nothing stands out more than his face. Or, rather, where a face would be. Though his head is fully formed and rests upon a humanoid neck, with clean jaw lines below and a polished dome above, his face is as pale and smooth as a river stone. Whether there were once features that are now worn away more thoroughly than can be seen on the rest of his body, or whether he never possessed a mouth or eyes or nose, it is impossible to tell. Eerily, despite his lack of eyes, that faceless expanse of white clay that passes for his head will always focus on whatever draws his attention; his lack of ears and eyes seeming to cause him no difficulties in perceiving his surroundings.
Character Concept

TBD

Character History

TBD

Language

Fluent Language: Common.
Basic Language: Nari.

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Medicine 30 SP # Competent
Flux(Magic) 15 SP # Novice
Escape Artist 10 RB, 0 SP # Novice
Py-ken 5 SP # Novice

Lores

Lore of Inarta Anatomy
Lore of Pycon Anatomy

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Robe(Usually worn as a thick skirt.)
-Surgical Apron
-Smock(Stained)
1 Waterskin
1 Wind Reach City Map (2 GM)
2 Books, Common (17 GM)
1 Detail Brush (5 SM)
1 Quill (5 CM)
5 Vials of Ink (10 GM)
1 Backpack which contains:
-Soap
-Clay Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 Knife
-Flint & Steel
70 GM / 4 SM / 95 CM

Heirloom: Glass Vial containing the powdered rock of a small portion of his parents. (2 GM Value)

Housing

Residence: The Commonrooms

Ledger

Start Purchases Total
Starting +100 Pinions -29 GM / 5 SM / 5 CM 70 Pinions

Thread List

Coming soon.

Comments, suggestions, lore corrections, math errors, and RP invites are all welcome. C'mon, baby, hit me with your best shot.
I lifted you up from clay
To do my violent arts
How I did it I cannot say
But instead I gave you hearts
-Rupert Pycon in the play A Villain's Children
Claude
Ambitious Exhibitionist

Words: 14184
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2013, 5:23 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[Character Sheets] Q&A

Postby Zyest on May 7th, 2013, 4:59 pm

I need help. I am very confused about the Ledger, Skills, you know, stuff like that. Can anyone help out?

Much appreciate, thank you!
Zyest
Traveler

Words: 1533
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2013, 8:39 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

[Character Sheets] Q&A

Postby Banshee on May 9th, 2013, 3:44 am

Hello hello!

I am Banshee, the newest CS Liaison, and I'm here to help to the best of my ability. Do not be afraid to come to me with questions, concerns, or a simple chat.

Zyest - Feel free to PM me, or hop in chat with specific problems concerning your Ledger, skills, and the like. However, the resources found in this post should address a lot of your concerns.

Claude - I see no glaring errors in the CS you posted in here, but you should finish your Character Concept, Character History. Also you need to fill in the Total column in the Skills section. Also you should individually deduct each item from your ledger, instead of lump summing, makes it easier for us to ensure your math is correct. Otherwise, well done, I love Pycons.
Banshee
Player

Words: 49153
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2013, 6:29 pm
Race: Staff account

[Character Sheets] Q&A

Postby Prid on May 12th, 2013, 4:33 am

There's something wrong with they way my character sheet is displaying, and I'm afraid it might due to some kind of problem with my BBC coding. Would anyone be able to help?

Edit: I figure it's probably due to my coding being out of order somewhere, so I'll being trying to find the source of the problem. However, if anyone else is able to fix it before I can, I would be ever-so grateful for any help. :)

Edit II: I managed to fix it! Thanks anyway. :)
Prid
A tale as old as time.

Words: 16589
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2013, 7:17 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

[Character Sheets] Q&A

Postby Lucario Hawthorn on June 1st, 2013, 11:45 pm

Hi, i'm new here and was wondering if you could help me with my CS. I'm confused about how you get it on the site and where you put it. Here's what I have so far.
Name: Lucario Hawthorn
Age & Birthday: 14 years; October 9th
Race: Kelvic
Physical Description: Luca stands at 5' 1" and weighs 115 pounds. She has medium ash-brown skin to match her fox fur and ebony black hair to match the black tips on her paws, ears, and tail. Her golden-rod eyes are slightly slanted due to her fox-half. Luca's hair reaches her collar bone in front and progressively shortens. First impressions usually lead people to think of her as bubbly and cheerful.
the rest just leaves my head spinning I know for a fact that I want her to have a bubbly personality for friends, but for enemies she is cautious. She needs to be kind and cheerful, but sly and cunning. the skill thing is confusing, but I have my starter thing. I could use help.
Lucario Hawthorn
Player

Words: 338
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2013, 9:47 pm
Race: Kelvic

[Character Sheets] Q&A

Postby Banshee on June 2nd, 2013, 11:48 pm

Lucario, looks good so far, but please look at the CS templates for further detail.

Also! I'm making an addition to the FAQ, subsection Languages. I'm posting the addition here as a sort of announcement as well.

Question: I'm a Kelvic Tiger, can I communicate with the cute Kelvic House Cat down the road while in our animal forms?

Answer: Maybe a little. While both Felines, and since it is highly unlikely for a House Cat to have previously met a Tiger, there would certainly be a language barrier that would be difficult to overcome. There might be some body language that could be understood, but it certainly wouldn't be a Fluent conversation as two humans might have.

That being said, since there are so many types of Sparrows, it is likely that Sparrows would be able to communicate with other types of Sparrows. But a Sparrow could not communicate with an Owl.

So if you're a Kelvic Tiger trying to communicate to a Kelvic House Cat, odds are you're just going to terrify the poor thing, no matter your intentions.
x
Banshee
Player

[Character Sheets] Q&A

Postby Enoleus Frostfawn on June 9th, 2013, 8:00 pm

Hello there! I'm new, and was wondering if someone could look at my Character Sheet, which is still in production at the moment. I haven't really gotten into the History or Concept yet, as those are the fun bits and I want to save those for last. So, for now, if anyone could look at the technical bits, and make sure I've not missed anything or made any grievous errors, I would appreciate it. http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic35822.html
Vani / Common /Internal Dialogue
Enoleus Frostfawn
Still Running.

Words: 68094
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2013, 10:51 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[Character Sheets] Q&A

Postby Banshee on June 10th, 2013, 3:58 pm

Hello hello!

Enoleus Frostfawn :
Your CS has been approved.

Banshee's Character Sheet Tip of the Month - June 2013

The Date of Birth (DoB) in your Character Sheet (CS) is required. What isn't required is to list an age. If you are having difficulties with putting down an age, or just get frustrated by it, just put your Date of Birth. This is the current Tip of the Month for it is one of the most common errors I see.
x
Banshee
Player

[Character Sheets] Q&A

Postby Keanu on June 17th, 2013, 4:04 pm

If there comes to be a chance for someone to help me out with the two questions on my character sheet it would be much appreciated. ^_^ Unless you're all busy then I understand, you'll get to me eventually. No urgency here, still have a few things I need to do on my Cs already. Also, if you see anything wrong please do point it out to me if it isn't too much of a hassle. Thank you!
Keanu
Player

Words: 2417
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2013, 4:02 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext