Lahumni's Call: Try and Die Again (Quest)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

Postby Gideon Linvaille on June 9th, 2010, 1:41 am

I haven't got a post in Spring after the 50th, so there's a lot of leeway for what Gideon did during that time.

That'd give Gideon a whole half of summer to work with and the like.
Gideon Linvaille
The Purist

Words: 24869
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2010, 5:54 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Jaquise Emittere on June 9th, 2010, 1:55 am

Ahh, gotta drop then. Thought 25-30 it might be around the 60th. Good luck guys.
Jaquise Emittere
Magic Swordsman

Words: 173150
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2010, 2:59 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Emma on June 9th, 2010, 2:05 am

but... but... I'm the leader of the dungeon crawler group, not Griffith! In retrospect, it wouldn't make sense for us, though. Emma leads, and hates water. Enough said.
A thief is never sorry for stealing, or tricking their victim, or being a thief in general. If fact, the only thing they really are sorry for, it seems, is being caught.
Emma
Player

Words: 27515
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2010, 12:33 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Eris on June 9th, 2010, 3:27 am

So, is there a chance that by Emma you meant Eris, seeing as Emma fits in with Griff's group? If not, I'll tell you my location anyway, because this is too good of an opportunity to pass up :) Eris is in Syliras right now and shouldn't have any problem getting to Zeltiva before the 40th.
Eris
...in solemn silence on a dull, dark dock...

Words: 171398
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2010, 1:55 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Griffith on June 9th, 2010, 3:29 am

Yeah, she's the leader. Misunderstanding is understandable, though. My first post was mostly just as a "placeholder" deal. Anyway, it turns out our group can't really do it, since getting to Zeltiva in time is feasibly impossible, even if this does look like a lot of fun. Good luck to whoever gets to go.
“No matter under what circumstances you leave it, home does not cease to be home. No matter how you lived there - well or poorly.”
Griffith
of the Tents of Malkyn, of the sons of Benha

Words: 49339
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2010, 7:27 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Postby Syfec Morbus on June 9th, 2010, 3:19 pm

IF this means that there are open places for the thread, I would love to join it. Just in case:

Name: Syfec Morbus
Primary Skill: Reimancy

Syfec is a bookish kind of guy who has been looking to get out and explore the world. He has been unsatisfied with his indoor life, so he would jump on this opportunity in a second.
Syfec Morbus
Freelance Reimancer

Words: 13441
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2009, 1:14 am
Character sheet

Postby Panna Cotta on June 9th, 2010, 5:15 pm

Whoops, yeah, Eris, sorry about that. Got up after a dazed nap and must have been such a confused rat.

Sorry Eris, for confusing you with Emma.

Sorry Emma, for confusing Griffith as the leader. (He did post first, so I attributed the rest of you with him, my sincerest apologies.)

So sad Jaq can't make it, but seems like we've got Jette (who is really Hex, so she's not a new player @_@), and Eris, and Gideon, and a latecomer, Syfec, whom I'd be glad to take on board.

And for some unsolicited advice to Gideon: since it's seems like you're crossing a lot of roads to reach Zeltiva, boat or not, I suggest you take the time to "visit the other places" you'll be stopping by. I don't want to see your PC have one and only thread for Summer, that would be unfair.

If there's one more soul who thinks it can manage to face the danger that this quest would bring, post your PC's name, age, primary skill, and location. Last slot up for grabs :D

With that, I'll retreat and come back with the rules and mechanics.
Panna Cotta
I'm your Princess P

Words: 320216
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2010, 2:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Staff account
Office
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Harlequill on June 9th, 2010, 5:24 pm

Sturlin
20 years old
Reimancy (46)
Syliras

Not sure if Sturlin can make it in 40 days, i'll have to check the times. After the first of Summer he's trying to find a way to Sahova anyways, to seek a cure for his mutation. He could discover this when he reaches Zeltiva in search of a boat.

(should really stop running four internet browsers at once. Sorry for posting on the wrong account ;) )
Harlequill
Prickly Justice

Words: 72067
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2010, 4:54 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Sturlin on June 9th, 2010, 5:28 pm

Lets try this on the right account.

Yes, Sturlin will be in Zeltiva on the 37th.

The key to power is focus

The key to focus is calm

The key to calm is peace

The key to peace is power
Sturlin
The Great Pretender

Words: 133806
Joined roleplay: March 14th, 2010, 5:19 am
Blog: View Blog (13)
Character sheet
Donor (1)

Postby Midnight on June 9th, 2010, 7:28 pm

Woops think I missed the spot but worth a shot anyway heh.

I'd enjoy to partake in this adventure, name's Midnight and I am a kelvic parrot who has knife and hand to hand XP. I am one years old yay me!
Midnight
Player

Words: 25147
Joined roleplay: December 3rd, 2009, 3:16 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext