[Radiant's Scrapbook] Music Gallery

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Fubuki Kouri on March 16th, 2014, 1:29 pm

Thank you, Shiyami! The Pink Goddess of Hope shall shine hand-in-hand with Priskil to vanquish all evils, chaons, and chaos with Kindness Blade and Compassion arrows!

Oh, reading about that back then, I'm sorry if I caused any inconvenience. I have no excuse, it was arrogant of me. :) It warms my heart to see you don't hold it against me. Rest assured, the me now is different from the me in the past. ;)

=========================

Ah, I will never get tired of the remixes of "U.N Owen Was Her?", Flandre Scarlet, mischievously naughty vampire girl from Touhou. It fits Kouri so, so, much! Here is another one, the title is "The Love of This Girl is Like of a Puppet, Even if it's a Lie" by IOSYS.

If anyone is interested in seeing the bigger picture, here is the link

Boo!

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Radiant on March 19th, 2014, 4:51 am

Rhapsody of Fire = EPIC!

Sir Christopher Lee (A.k.a Saruman, Count Dooku, etc) = EPIC!

Rhapsody of Fire + Sir Christopher Lee = EPICNESS OVERLOAD!

I just found my new favorite music genre... Symphonic Metal! Wooooo! Epic!
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Bob Barton on March 20th, 2014, 1:38 pm

After what you said in chat today, you obviously need to be shown which is the best song by Egoist.

And no my choice is not biased from me being a Psycho Pass superfan up to the point I'm drooling over myself ever since they announced the second season and movie last year (yeah my hanzai keisu is off the charts T.T)
Bob Barton
Player

Words: 1121818
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2011, 12:21 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Radiant on March 20th, 2014, 2:53 pm

I still think this is the best EGOIST song... *Runs awa-* Wait... this is my scrap! *Makes Bob even shorter*
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Radiant on March 22nd, 2014, 2:54 pm

Ari no~ mama no~ sugata miseru no yo~
Ari no~ mama no~ jibun ni naru no~

Oh hey! Nilika! I never thought you can sing, so cute!
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Radiant on March 22nd, 2014, 8:17 pm

So, I bought Goddess Madoka's PVC 1/8 scale Figure a while back. My wallet was pierced by her, but... it was worth it! :'(

This is a different version from the one posted in the home page. It's bigger and depicts Madoka in an aiming stance, while the other one uses the "praying" pose.

Picture courtesy of Good Smile Company :

Of course, this post wouldn't be complete without her theme song. Hikari Furu (Light Fall) composed by Yuki Kajiura and sung by Kalafina.

Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Lenz on March 23rd, 2014, 7:14 am

I decided to pop on in here and give you a little present.

She is probably my favourite out of all. I just love her voice extensively. I've been listening to this song for the past three hours and I still can't get enough. Be wary, though. It might get stuck in your head and then what will you do? ^-^

Lenz
A Lost Survivor

Words: 528134
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2013, 9:04 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Nilika on March 24th, 2014, 5:55 am

I did not know they had Miku singing it. I had listened to it the whole weekend! Miku will always have a spot in my heart but these two are starting to take over.

and

Sig by the lovely Trickster
Threads Currently Roleplaying With Others: 4/6
Due to RL, replying and making threads will be slow for a month or so. Sorry for inconvenience.
Nilika
Your Sorrow is Mine Also

Words: 77568
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2013, 12:51 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Radiant on March 24th, 2014, 2:12 pm

Oh! Lenz, Nilika! I do agree, the new Vocaloids are interesting to look at, my music collection are still mostly composed of Crypton's main vocaloids (Kaito, Meiko, Miku, Rin, Len, Luka) as those are the ones used in the Project Diva games.

Aoki's voice is cute, haha! :D It just gives me the "awwws", Merli's powerful. They are both awesome in their own right. It's impressive to note that these are all computer-generated voice with the syllables taken from real singers.

Now imagine, how much kaching that Saki Fujita (Miku's VA) made with each purchased software copy of Miku. That would be... a lot!

====================

As we are in the Vocaloid fever, I'll post one of my favorite songs, ODDS & ENDS by none other than Ryo of Supercell!

:'( Dang, it's beautiful... telling the story of how Vocaloids were mostly unknown in the past, but now with various concerts around the world, Japan, Singapore, and even, USA!

Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on March 25th, 2014, 6:16 am

Found this song along with the remix of Flandre Scarlet's theme I posted above. This one is a remix of Remilia Scarlet's theme, Septet for the Dead Princess. Remilia is the calmer, charismatic, older sister of Flandre. Where as Flandre is childishly murderous with a detached outlook on life, Remilia is more mature, composed, and loves to pull the strings of fate behind the scenes, but won't hesitate to go into the fray herself if the situation warrants it.

Her title is "Scarlet Devil" and I just found her theme sutiable for Aka, this would be more fitting if the Viper succeeded in gaining political power in Zinrah. The song is upbeat, metal-style, but has this elegant flair about it. Fiery, but poised. Without further ado, enjoy!

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

PreviousNext