[Radiant's Scrapbook] Music Gallery

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Fubuki Kouri on March 26th, 2014, 2:31 pm

I think this is a fitting BGM battle theme should someone encounters Kouri and fight her, RPG-boss style! :D The choir is just... perfect! The song's name is also fitting for the ghost girl as one of her symbolism is red roses, along with white roses and spider lilies.

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Traverse on March 27th, 2014, 10:19 pm

Alright so I just watched Madoka Magica the other day, finishing the series in less then 24 hours though it was spread out over two days, and then while at work realized who your Avatar was and got so excited!

I was going to post the ending theme to the show here because I dug it so much, but realized you already had, so instead I wanted to post one of my favorite battle tunes here and pray it hasn't already been thrown up lol

Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Radiant on March 28th, 2014, 3:46 am

Oh my! Yes, Trav! My avatar is Goddess Madoka from PMMM. I'm glad you loved the series. :D You have to watch the 3rd Movie as it's a sequel to the original series (the 1st and 2nd movie are retelling of the normal episodes).

Mhm! Magia (PMMM ed theme),right? Yuki Kajiura is an amazing composer and Kalafina sings it so well.

As for the theme, yes, it is indeed epic! *Notes down the composer's name*

Rest assured there are more epic PMMM songs out there! Here, I present thee a Mandolin Orchestra of some of the best OSTs!

Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Radiant on April 1st, 2014, 5:07 pm

Of course, Anna! Monster Girl Quest. ;) I finished all 3 parts with epic tears in my eyes. For those who are interested, warning, dark mature contents there despite the rather cute art-style.

===================

Little girls are eeevil! As proven by this video and in Mizahar herself. :paranoid:

You want Mizahar proof? See poor Maathias who is duped by a literally evil female infant. *Shudders*

Also, in due with the whole evil little girl theme, I present ye, a perfect song for an evil little girl. Poor blue-haired guy *coughJaxcough*... You shouldn't have listened to the green-haired loli.

Pssst... I'm totally not drawing inspiration for the Lavender Ruins from that song... yes, I'm not...
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Jax Bradshaw on April 1st, 2014, 6:17 pm

Well then... :D

I feel I must retaliate with more until I feel I have redeemed myself.

A crook, a killer, a thief and a liar.

Threads: 7/7
Sorry, but I'm full on threads for now.
Jax Bradshaw
I'm a God and it's judgement day.

Words: 43836
Joined roleplay: December 20th, 2013, 8:41 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Radiant on April 5th, 2014, 8:06 am

Thanks for the epic collection of OSTs, Jax! :D

Oh, Anna, yes, Ex-Death, the personification of the Void, truly the Master of Nothingness. He's God-like in his control of the Void, his theme is very fitting for a Master Voider. ;)

And aaah, Xenoblades! I've played Xenosaga by the same company, but haven't played it, hearing from the epic OST, I might give it a try someday. Mhm...

==================

Well, I have watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica Movie Part III: Rebellion. It... struck a blow in my heart, it was touching, and its meanings are deep, one have to think about the movie's whole meaning to see its message. Without spoiling too much, all I can say is... Dark is not always Evil, and Light is not always Good. Whether the parties realize it or not.

Here is the Ending Theme from the movie, the lyrics and melody will have greater effect if you have watched the movie. :)

If you are a fan of magical girl deconstruction, I suggest you give a try of Gen Urobutchi's masterpiece. Never judge a book by its cover.

Until then... I have a lot of philosophical thinking to do about the movie.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on April 7th, 2014, 4:01 am

This song is just too mischievously cute and deadly to pass up! :D Dawww~ Especially the part where she said, "As long I have Mama, Maria is happy!" *Hugs Anna*

Happy Halloween Maria sung by Yui Horie

P.S: Thankies Edreina for the awesome Boxcode! :D It's good to see real life model of Kouri once in a while.

P.S.S: For those wondering, the model is cosplaying Illyasviel von Einzbern from Fate/Stay Night. Now... I need to find an albino German girl to cosplay Kouri...

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Radiant on April 9th, 2014, 4:19 am

I have posted this announcement in the Syliras OOC thread, but I figured I will post this in my scrapbook as well, as I personally got this treatment from time to time (and may have done it myself without realizing it or not on purpose).

Hail Syliras!

I'm here to give an announcement on an unwritten rule about respecting other players and your thread partners.

As it's common knowledge and obvious, replying threads out of order is acceptable, perhaps another thread is more important (Gnosis, Quests, etc) or easier to reply than other threads (Short social thread, shop exchange, etc), but please by in the name of Sylir, don't silently abandon a particular thread partner and giving them the silent treatment. No matter how you look at it, it's plain disrespect and foul conduct of playing.

If you are feeling that a thread has something wrong in it (Overplaying, Godmodding, Metagaming, etc) do approach your thread partner with it or approach a mod, don't just ignore them, they may not even know what they are doing wrong, giving them the silent treatment WON'T SOLVE ANYTHING. I can't stress this much further. This is a SOCIAL game, if you are not being social well, it should be obvious.

You and your thread partners have agreed to thread with each other (You can't force someone into a thread, unlike in some MMOs where you can kill another player with or without their consent). Please, please, be respectful to all of them. You abandoning or disfavoring a thread without any clear reason and staying silent will only create more problems, not solving it.

That is all, thank you for the attention, awesome Sylirans. :)

On other note, I am happy to see Syliras being one of the most active domain in Mizahar! Go Sylir! Go Peace! Go Mizahar!
==================

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

PreviousNext