Closed The Last Day of Spring (Ricky)

Leila's last day as a bartender at World's End Grotto

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Last Day of Spring (Ricky)

Postby Leila on May 17th, 2013, 5:25 am

Timestamp: Spring 91, 513 AV

Leila walked in through the door of World's End Grotto, ready to finally be done and start her new life in her new shop. The last several days had been quite trying on her, and she was ready to just drink her face off and forget it all. She'd only been drunk once before, and had puked on a customer's horse, but today was one of celebration. And her boss had agreed to throw her a small shindig on her last day. The new bartender was already at her post, a cute raven haired girl. There was a terrible lute player in the corner, and a handful of the usual drunkards. It probably wouldn't be much of a party, but Leila was fine to just sitting down to a decent meal and some nice honey mead.

She passed over to the bar, and her boss came out from the kitchen, saw her, and smiled. "And the prodigal daughter returns. Congratulations on your shop, I will definitely need to stop by sometime. But for now, we are at your service. Your replacement's name is Riccola, and she isn't much of a talker. But she knows how to clean and pour, and I think you'll like her. Would you like something to eat?"

Leila smiled flatly, "Sure." The new girl's name made her think of Ricky, the cause of most of the annoyance in her life right now. She hadn't seen him since she'd stormed off after finding out about his return. And she had no desire to see him. "What's he making today?"

"Fried haddock, fried onion rings, and his famous sugar dough"

Leila smiled, "Sounds good, can I get a honey mead to start before my meal comes?" Riccola brought her a drink without a word, and Leila took a few swigs of the sweet nectar, the familiar warmth filling her belly. Maybe she could forget the last few days with enough of this.
Last edited by Leila on June 13th, 2013, 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm accepting threads only for Summer 513 AV or Flashbacks with Leila. If you'd like to thread, PM me with a date and a basic idea of what you'd like to do! Thanks!
Leila
Player

Words: 173018
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2013, 8:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ricky Maze on May 25th, 2013, 6:57 am

This would be it. The chance he had to finally set everything right again, just as he did when the new year transitioned. He had been prepared to make any change he needed, but his problem was he didn't expect the events to unravel just the way they did. He had been the biggest fool for one, neglecting to set straight something he should've when it first came up. His ignorance would only be his undoing in the future to come, which is why he had to straighten up and get his shyke together starting this season change. Spring was about new beginnings to make to make the new year a memorable one, yet if he did what he did without fixing it then he would only live in regret.

Thus he was dressed in his usual attire of a white short sleeve cotton shirt, blue cotton pants that started to fade, and of course his leather shoes. He had made his way to the Grotto with hopes that Leila would still be working there, as he had seen the flyers about her new shop oppening after today. He prayed to Zulrav that the wind would bring fortune to him in this act, because he wanted to find Leila and heal the damage he had done. He prayed that his chance wasn't already out of the window as he pulled open the door to the establishment, a soft draft filled the Grotto as the door creaked shut behind him. Sure enough after a quick scan of the place he saw where Leila had taken a seat, and with a deep breath he made his approach to her. There would be no "hey how's it going" tonight as this was a situation well meant to be taken seriously, and if she had looked back to see it was him who entered she would definitely see the apologetic expression he had.

When he finally came to be in range for her to hear him without raising his voice, he waited in place several feet from her as a sign of respect for her space. No doubt she could've wanted it considering his stupidity, in which he aimed to correct by explaining everything. One thing he would always know to do now, especially after the hurt he caused her, is to make sure he never would mislead someone again. He enjoyed being a friend to Leila, and there was no doubt in the fact he could've loved her just as well as he loves Telion. That was a chance that flew out the window however, and their friendship was still something he could save if she would let it. "Can we... Can we talk?" His attitude showed to be sincere with a regretfup look in his eyes, he was aware of what he had done now. He would do what he can to mend things, to set them right as he needed to do... now that he was an expectant father.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Leila on June 13th, 2013, 5:01 am

Leila finished her first honey mead, draining it quickly, and ordering another. She was sipping on this one, that familiar warmth filling her person, when she felt that telltale breeze of the door opening. She looked over and instantly felt her face turn red, but not from embarrassment. It was from anger. She turned back to her drink, ignoring him, having nothing nice to say to the two timing Wave Guard. She drained the rest of her beer, got Riccola's attention, and asked for her food and another beer. She sat there, gripping the handle of the flagon so tight her knuckles were turning white.

She could sense him just standing there, probably that stupid look on his face like he didn't know what was going on. He was so dense, one of the stupidest men she'd ever met. How could anyone not notice her feelings for them? She gave him her first kiss for gods' sake! And what did he do? He left her for some other woman and got her pregnant. Then came back and acted like everything was fine. And to think she'd thought it would be nice to marry him!

Then he asked if they could talk.

Which meant Leila would have to respond to him, now that Riccola was paying attention. But Leila didn't care what anyone in there thought. She sipped the very last bit of her beer out of the flagon, and slammed the clay cup down, the handle breaking off and her hand hitting the bar painfully. She then turned toward Ricky with a look that would make Ivak cringe. "If you want to talk, you best sit down and catch up on drinking. The unspoken rule of the bar is you drink to keep up, listen, and talk. Otherwise, I have nothing to say to someone like you."

Riccola returned with a plate of food and another drink, "This is my third beer, so you best get to catching up if you want to talk."
I'm accepting threads only for Summer 513 AV or Flashbacks with Leila. If you'd like to thread, PM me with a date and a basic idea of what you'd like to do! Thanks!
Leila
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ricky Maze on June 13th, 2013, 6:12 am

Yes it had been true. Ricky had become one of the people whose head were too think to really grasp anything, it had become more of a habit since he hadn't a four legged companion to keep his mind constantly focused. But to put it like that would've been both selfish and foolish, he had promised Odis he'd make a better life by starting with a better year. How he managed to petch up anothers life in the process was beyond him, as he never believed to have that kind of capability. He was wrong, proven so by the angry woman before him. When he heard Leila reply to him, a moment to breath happened as for an instance there was relief. Only for a moment.

He had to catch up on her drinks then if they were to talk, only fair considering she held the power of this meeting. Ricky's expression remained unchanged at this, normally such a thing would come to be called a challenge, except this time this would be a test to see just how far he was willing to go. How serious he was to try and right the terrible amount of wrong he had done. He took a seat next to her, a glance down at the broken clay mug and her hand. "Then I guess I've three mugs to drink then." He agreed still sincere to her. He looked to the barmaid and held three fingers for her, she already knew what to get him since she had witnessed the display unfolding before her. When she came back she placed three mugs of beer for him. As he looked to Leila's plate and to her, he picked up the first mug and tucked his head back.

He then began to guzzle the honey tasted beer down continuously, a pause or two inbetween gulps to breath out of his nose. He never tilted the mug down though until the beer had been completely drank. "One." He slid the mug back and grabbed the next one, his belly bubbled from the contents of the first one. With a deep breath through his nose he repeated the same action with the first, a continuous guzzle with but one or two pauses for breath, then finishing the beer that rested within and setting the mug back onto the bar. A belch rattled his chest as he kept his mouth close, manners and all being around a lady. He looked to Leila with a light headed feeling, his thoughts now becoming bubbly like his stomach. He was glad this stuff wasn't as strong as Kelp Beer, otherwise he'd be getting shykefaced drunk by doing this. "Two..." He murmured as another burp came up, he looked down to the final mug with determination now set in his expression. Upon picking it up there was a hic from him as another small burp came, Ricky muttered and cursed under his breath as he didn't expect the beer to do this to him.

Then he went in for the final drink, the same process as before but this time much more harder to focus on. His mind still felt slightly bubbly after that second one and that buzz feeling only just began to take hold, thus when he began to guzzle he did so leisurely. After about a chime of dedicated work to the mug since he proved to be so determined, the last drop had been gulped out of the mug and.placed on the counter with its empty relatives. "Three." He said with another hic as his eyes grew a little lucid, he felt a bit tired after all the strain put into drinking so much. The buzz now took over as his mind felt numb, he nearly had forgotten why exactly he had come. "Can ya hear me out not?" He mused with a wry little smile, though his eyes still looked sincere. He probably looked stupid before Leila now, like he had been slapped happy by the beer. Admittedly he was getting drunk now, but he could still hold his own considering it wasn't Kelp Beer.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Leila on June 13th, 2013, 2:56 pm

Leila paid Ricky no mind while he guzzled his beer. Her eyes were locked forward on the backdrop of the bar, while she slowly ate her fried food and took the occasional swig of her beer. Leila was trying to focus her attention to anywhere that wasn't the Wave Guard who'd made her worry for half a season then broke her heart. The haddock was nice, flaky, fresh, still a little moist. The batter was different, had a different spice in it than normal. She looked up at Riccola while Ricky drank, "Can you ask the cook to come out here? I'd like a quick chat with him." The raven haired girl nodded, disappeared, and returned with a portly, very tired looking man. But as soon as he saw her, his face split into a smile, "Leila! Welcome back for your last day! Are you excited for tomorrow?"

Leila put on a smile, "I am, very much so. What spice did you add to the batter? It's a very tasty addition."

"Dried, ground up onion, a smidge of garlic, and just a hint of that cayenne powder you like so much."

"Well, it's delicious, I'll have to try it myself sometime. Thank you so much for helping me this season, it's good to know there's at least one man aside from papa I can rely on."

The cook wasn't one to miss pointed barbs, and he'd been having to console the little woman for days since Ricky's return. He glanced over at Ricky, then back to her. "Oh. I see. Well then, I'll get back to my cooking, and remember Leila, jelly fish may look pretty to touch, but their sting is the fiercest." With that, the man returned to his kitchen and Ricky drained his third beer.

Without even looking at him, "Say what you need to say. I'm obligated to listen, code of the bar and all that."
Leila
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ricky Maze on June 13th, 2013, 7:48 pm

Ricky gave silent prayer of thanks as he looked for the right place to begin, he had thought out a speech that could've played out in several ways but the alcohol seemed to wash all of it away. After all that focus into finally getting to speak with her, he found himself nervous and jittery. Unable to control the strong amount of guilt in his heart he only looked to the empty mugs now, and allowed that same naturalistic part of him to pull through this endeavor. 'Sorry ain't enough to cut it, I've done broke past that part.' He wanted to just burst out apologizing even though that would've most definitely failed, for what he had done saying sorry was only a far cry on deaf ears.

"I never had the chance to tell ya what was goin' on. All the times we were together I just couldn't help but enjoy myself, bein' with ya took the edge of things off my mind." He could feel it. That pit in his stomach as it rolled anxiously, nervously he began to handle the mug as he focused on what would come out. "I know that probably just sickens ya now, thinkin' what a pathetic ass I am for not tellin' ya 'bout Telion... The thing is, when we first met I was in a bit of a confusin' spot. I thought I was fallin' for another woman named Hannah, who was only gettin' with me because another man made her do it over a life debt she owed." He looked to Leila with innocent intention, regret filled the depths of his eyes. "She set Tel and me up because she knew I would take care of her, just as she would me. But I didn't remember the night because I drank too much, not until I had already arrived in Nyka to find where Hannah was."

He positioned himself on the stool to where he faced Leila, arm resting on the bar as he continued. "I never knew my feelin's for Tel existed until I found Hannah again, amd.by that time I was too damn stupid to be aware of what else happened 'round me." Shame soon became his friend as.it found its way into his spirit, his heart heavy with regret now as he looked down to avoid the possibility of eye contant. Why? Because he began to fall apart. Tears had formed in his eyes as the stinging pain plunged into his spirit, it tore him away bit hy bit knowing just what he had done to cause her pain. "That's why I never told ya 'bout Hannah or Tel, 'cause before I just didn't kniw what the petch was goin' on. That doesn't excuse the hurt I caused ya though, when instead I should've made the time to tell ya everythin' I just... I felt lost and confused." Was this it? That moment of clarity he had hoped to find? It never felt so good yet so painful to finally tell.something this heavy to someone you wanted to hear it. "I know I petched up big time, and I know no matter how many apologies I give I can never undo the pain I caused ya... But I can only ask for at least one more chance, a chance to make everythin' up to ya and be the friend I'd like to be. If ya can't find it yer self then I understand, but if ya can then..."

He looked back up to her whether she looked at him or not, still regretful bit with a bit of hope in his eyes now. "I promise ya I'll be the best damn guardian of yer life. I'll prove that I can be a better friend then the incompetent ass I was this season. Ya deserve better then me and what I done, so I want ti make up for it however I can." There was resolve in his voice, a sense of purpose in knowing he could still he a friend. A protector. Ricky valued Leila's friendship more than she realized, and he hoped that after tonight she would see just how much.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Leila on June 14th, 2013, 8:04 pm

Leila's pain didn't abate as he talked, and she interjected often as he attempted to explain. "So you had feelings for these other women the entire time we... Did you even have feelings for me? Or was I just another pretty face on this growing list of yours? How many woman do you trick into giving you their first kiss? But hey, at least I could 'take the edge off for you'. I'm glad I could make you feel good." Then he mentioned how he'd gotten drunk and 'seduced'.

"Bartender, three more for me, and for him."

Leila drained the rest of her third beer, could feel the fire in her gullet tempering her mood. Her mother's stubbornness was keeping her going, her desire to punish the man who'd hurt her more than any other. No matter what it did to her. So when the barmaid arrived with the six drinks, Leila took one, tipped it back, and began swallowing the sweet, golden liquid. She stuttered a bit as it flowed down her throat, but she managed to finish the beer in one go, and was really wishing she could enjoy being drunk, instead of listening to the cheating liar next to her.

"You want a chance to be my friend you'd like to be? What about the friend I wanted you to be? I gave you my heart, my first kiss, I was ready to give you everything. By the gods, that day at the fountain, I actually wished to be your wife one day. What sort of friend do you want to be? The kind who hurts me and doesn't notice until I break down? The kind that makes me fall for you and then crushes me."

She started draining her fifth beer, angry, passionate, drunk, and another feeling, something she didn't know. She was hot, though a flush through her body, and she was fidgeting. She was getting drunk, and so would he. She heard the tavern door open, and turned, seeing a man come in soaking wet. "Great, and now its raining."

She looked at him again, "I have no doubts that you could protect me from any bandit, criminal, or monster that is out there. But who's going to protect me from you? Finish your beers and walk me home." Leila started gulping down her sixth and final beer, knowing that this one would probably make walking difficult for her. But she didn't care. She was tired of this place, of this man next to her, of this night. But she wasn't done with him. There was something she needed from him, something she wanted to know, to experience, to know how she truly felt about him. One last test, probably fueled by the alcohol. But Leila was determined, assisted by her liquid courage. If he wanted to use her as he had been, fine. She could use him too, even if she didn't know how.
Leila
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ricky Maze on June 15th, 2013, 12:02 am

He clearly had been mistaken. There was no form of clarity for him, or at least not right now anyway. This had been completely wrong, so very wrong that his spirit only continued to tear apart. The impending forgiveness he hoped for seemed unreachable now that she began to scold him, there was only one perspective in her view however that needed to be broadened. She had made assumptions that could only match with that of her anger and bitterness toward him, and even though it hurt him greatly to have given her such an opinion Ricky only took it in and sighed. "First off I wasn't innolved anymore because... well she left without a word. I didn't know her real intention was to put me and Tel together the way she did. When we met I had no clue what I was feelin', but somethin' was developin' between us..." He wouldn't deny it one bit, for a while there he did begin to feel something for Leila. Yet there was that other feeling he didn't know about, that feeling that he did feel which was for Telion as well. He wanted to change things, just as any other would. Yet to undo something as far and deep as this for someone he knew for a long time, he still couldn't find it in him to follow through. All he knew was that he did something he regretted, and that was hurting Leila by not telling her anything even when there wasn't a chance to.

Leila had ordered another round for the two, and he just couldn't help but feel that this was part of his punishment. Drown him in the very thing that spiralled his life into a new direction, or at least fill him up with it enough till he couldn't hold it in anymore. Ricky followed her lead and tipped his fourth back and went into the guzzle he did with the last three, if he were to keep this chance to fix everything alive then he by all means had to drink. Surprise filled his expression when she told him her wish to one day be married, that dream now shattered by the deferred reality of his now developing child. He never wanted things to be like this, to go so far that they literally devastated ones own life in some way. His actions had impacted another much greater than he realized, and this was the resulting effect of the cause. "I'm such a damn petchin' idiot." He murmured to himself as he choked back the fustration, he never expected the consequences to unfold this way. Nothing! Not a damn thing made sense anymore! Yet there was no more time to let confusion be the very thing that stopped him, he had to keep a promise and get his shyke together.

"I wanna be the friend who helps ya, picks ya up when ye fall. I never wanted to use ya Leila! I loved bein' with ya, ye were more then "just some girl to take my mind off the edge." Ye were actually someone I wanted to be with and be 'round. I want to show just how good o' a friend I can be, one that makes a difference for the better in yer life." He explained with no real demeanor in his tone, whether she believed him to be defending himself that wasn't the case. He quite simply stated the truth of things, though it seemed the truth wasn't at all free as it should be. He didn't need to drink down his next beer to keep up with her, he needed it considering it slowly helped null his senses a bit. He didn't want to look pitiful and fall alart before her, those days were far behind him.

It seemed the night itself cried for a man had entered the place soaked, which for Leila made an issue she'd rather not deal with. If he'd work his coat here he would've given it to her to wear in the rain, the concern for what he hoped would be friend still there in his eyes. When she snapped at him for what he could protect her from the thing she pointed out that hurt her most was him, of course he wasn't blind to this when she had said those words. There was no answer, only disappointment in himself. He went in for the final beer and in half a chime guzzled the thing down, and sighed somberly as he scooted off the stool to stand. He staggered a couple of steps back as he maintained a footing, determined to be able to escort her home. "If I could undo all the hurt I caused ya, there's no doubt in my heart that I'd fix my wrong Leila. That's why I'm here now, instead of sittin' by regrettin' my mistakes like I use to, I came here to try and help make right the wrong I did to ya." He explained as he followed her outside the Grotto, he wasn't sure if she would be taking his arm like she used to, but nevertheless he would stick as close as she allowed to get her home safely.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Leila on June 15th, 2013, 1:41 am

Leila had heard everything that Ricky had to say, but she hadn't returned anything. She slipped off her stool, and nearly lost her balance, clutching onto the bar for support. And Ricky hadn't even tried to help her walk. Leila started stumbling toward the door, "Thanks Riccola, I hope you like the new job." She then slowly, with her hands out to steady herself, made her way to the door. She leaned against the wall heavily, and began opening the door, only to hear the roar of rain outside. Thankfully her home wasn't too far away. The rain was pounding down heavy, and she knew she'd be soaked to the bone when she got there. She sensed Ricky behind her, and to keep him from getting too close, she stepped out into the surprisingly warm rain.

She really should've brought her cloak, but hadn't thought it important, so she stood there, wobbly, but defiant, waiting on the Wave Guard. She was enjoying the warm, heavy drops, but hoped Ricky would despise them. He dress was sticking to her form, clinging to every curve, proving she did have a woman's body. Her hair hung in strings, losing much of their bounce, but still managing to frame her face. When he stepped out, Leila turned, and started stumbling along West Street. If he even offered to escort her like he used to, she would refuse. There were a few times that she tripped, and caught him for support, but she didn't say thanks or even look at him. She just kept walking, for several chimes, until she reached her door. She fumbled for her keys, dropping them to the ground once, picking them back up, and managing after several attempts to unlock and open her door.

She stepped inside her house, which was a bit too warm for comfort from the fire in her hearth. Shaco was asleep in the corner, opened a single eye, saw her, then went back to sleep. She took of her shoes and set them by the door, then walked over to in front of the fire, her bed in the corner nearby. She'd left the door open to make sure Ricky came in. "Shut the door, leave your boo's nest to it, I dun' wan' you gettin' my house wet and muddy."

She stood there, the alcohol emboldening her, drowning the butterflies in her stomach that normally would be fluttering at the thoughts in her head. She was soaked and knew he was too, and needed to dry off. So without saying anything, no warning, she slipped the shoulders of her dress down her arms. She continued to wiggle and peel the dress down past her hips, then let the wet dress drop to the floor, standing there in her white slip and nothing more. The thin slip, also wet, transparent and clinging to her form, accented by fire light, seemed to glow like a ghost. Her face already red from the alcohol, couldn't blush, as a single hand moved for the thin strap on her shoulder for her slip. She slipped a finger under it, then moved it off her shoulder, letting it fall down her arm. She then repeated the process with the other, the slip being held up by the wet fabric alone. She looked back over her shoulder at him, not smiling, but not the hostile look she'd been harboring all night. "Come 'ere, get out of those wet clothes. They need to dry. Can't have you making more of a mess." She then looked back to the fire, let her fingers grab the side of her slip. She then began pushing it down, her small breasts being exposed to the warm fire, the slip dropping lower and lower, her back still to Ricky. She bent over slightly as she pushed the slip past her hips and over her small buttocks, and let it drop to the floor with the rest of her wet clothes. She stood back up, naked for the first time in front of a man, looked back over her shoulder, "Well? You comin' or you goin' a keep drippin' on my floor?"
Leila
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ricky Maze on June 15th, 2013, 2:57 am

Ricky kept close even though she didn't want him to help escort her, her mind set on getting home on her own with little aid from him. As they both treked on through the downcast Ricky felt a mix of hot and cold all throughout his body, whether it was the effect of the alcohol as he kept on his feet he didn't knoe. All he knew his mind went vacant, focused on the one important task of bringing home a dear friend. 'This be me damn fault, I promise I won't ever let things get outta hand again.' It was a silent vow straight from the heart, as he would always remember tonight as an example to the future. They had made it to West Street and were soon to arrive at Leila's place, Ricky felt his body begin to shiver as the rain had drenched his spirit as well as his clothes. She would stumble and use him as a prop to keep herself standing, and Ricky would only silently follow and keep to his role as a guardian. Though he was drunk he had somehow still grasped the world around him and its reality unlike the night Hannah set up her little scheme, probably because the rain washed away all that clouded his mind like a river. Where it all went he had no clue, all he knew was that on this drunken night with the walk through the downpour he felt a transition happen within him. A change that would hopefully be for the better, maybe this had been the clarity he longed to find in his search for redemption with Leila.

They had arrived at her doorstep and when Leila fumbled around with the keys Ricky just took slow deep breaths, his mind still bubbled like before though the walk seemed to have taken the effect further. All his senses felt rather numb but when it came to the waters touch as it fell upon him, he never felt better knowing whatever pulled at his spirit would be washed completely away. Tonight he made this change official, he would start off better like he planned to. Leila finally opened the door and went on in, and while Ricky wanted to make sure she was fine and set she had told him to come in. Admittedly she was a lightweight compared to him, had she chosen Kelp Beer then she definitely would've blown chunks. Ricky would've on the fourth no doubt. He did as she said though thinking there was no harm, there was plenty of time to get home as the night was still young. He slipped off his shoes when he shut the door, and believed that Leila would innocently enough remain in the white slip she wore even though it too had been soaked. Then the very thing he didn't expect to hear came to his ears. She wanted him to strip out of his clothes too so that they could dry, as friendly enough as it sounded this caused his pulse to quicken. He watched as she took off her undergarment and just couldn't pull his eyes off of her, gods she was beautiful to see now that she wore nothing. The femenine curves that were hugged with cloth just moments before now bare as his breathing became heavy, this moment had to be a moment he could look only think of as... could he see it as a moment of love? Those feelings seemed to reside in him yes, but just who did they really belong too? With his mind still bubbly it would've picked Leila in that moment, but there was something tucked away in the very thing that beated in his chest.

Its echo clear and its resonance pure, the name that called out was not Leila... but Telion. Thoughts about their night together filled his mind as the hazy memory played out, he had promised her something even in the drugged drunken stupor he was in. He would always love her... "Leila..." He froze in place, unable to do anything as his stomach locked. He had never been so... scared. So nervous. What was it that he had to do? Just remove his clothes and get warm? He was rather cold... No if he did that then there was no telling what would happen. "I..." He already found his hands at his shirt, the soaked white transparent enough to where Leila could see the skin under. He felt the confusion begin to grow, the same confusion that always took hold before. He wanted to be warm, he really wanted to strip and find the comfort of heat by the fire... yet he also wanted to avoid a possibility... a repeat in history. Ricky clenched his fists at his shirt, but then his arms froze as he began to shiver. Not from being cold, but from being nervous. What would she say? What would she do? He wanted to make up for hurting her, but why couldn't he follow through with this? There was no answer, it was just the very thing it was.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Next