Completed [Soothing Waters] I'mma Big Girl Now

Wanda, Zadok // Favik celebrates her first birthday.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Soothing Waters] I'mma Big Girl Now

Postby Favik on June 3rd, 2013, 3:52 pm

75th of Spring, 513 AV
Soothing Water Bath & Massage
OOCSorry if it sounds a little choppy, just woke up but felt bad that I'd not posted yet. And Zadok, let each of us post before you post again. Yes it will go slower, but we take turns, thats how group threads work.
Favik and Nida were already busy splashing each other, laughing and screaming as each tried to make a bigger splash, so when Zadok gave his appology, Favik didn't hear a word of it. With the water's of the private pool already being a reasonably hot temperature, the added heat also wasn't noticed, the sound of the bubbling water silent compared to the girls playing. Whenever Favik did look over in Zadok's direction, she would start swimming over to him but Nida would distract her and pull her attention away again.

Laura hadn't gotten Richard very far away from the younger girl before she felt her husband being shoved toward the water. She stumbled a little but released her hold and just watched in shock as he toppled into the pool. She tried to keep a stern look on her face at the rough housing, but, when Richard came up all wet and coughing, Favik's mother couldn't help but join in all the laughter. "Oh yes, Wanda is a good girl." She said as she watched the younger girl jump in. Shaking her head, she went back over to where the older man was, the knight joining her. Richard hunted the surface of the water after he was done coughing for Wanda and when he saw her pop up over by his daughter, he smirked and gave the girl a wink before he swam over to join the other adults.

Favik's and Nida's game was interupted by Richards splash and Favik gasped then started laughing. "Haha! She got you!" Nida was snickering. When Wanda popped up by them again, Favik gave her a quick wave. "Oh hey there yourself! Nice one! I think my mom is right, I think we are gonna get along." Nida splashed Favik a little. "Favik, you get along with like... everyone." She said in a teasing tone. The feline's head tilted to the side a little then she shrugged. "Guess so. Well, not those that purposely kick me out in the streets. I don't get along with them!"

When Zadok slipped into the water with them finally, Favik spun around. "Stories... We at a party, not a story telling." She spread her arms wide then brought them back toward the male, sending a big splash toward him. "Can't have fun if we're talking!" She said before screaming out as Nida pushed on her head and shoved her under the water.
Always Open for Threading
Alternate Account: Ki'toka A young Konti studying to be a healer at the Opal Temple in Mura.
Favik
Wait, your leg isn't a scratching post?

Words: 29192
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2013, 7:27 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Wanda Endust on June 24th, 2013, 12:05 am

OOCSo so sorry it's so short, as well as being so late! It's been a couple weeks since I've been able to be on here, so I'm a little out of practice!

Wanda glanced back over to the other side of the pool, jovially sticking her tongue out at Richard's wink before turning back to the small gathering of younger folks.

"Stories? Heh, I guess I'm not a bad storyteller, but it might be hard to do here!" As if to emphasis her point, a particularly noisy splash from nearby drowned out part of her sentence.

Wanda wouldn't have minded sharing some stories -- she really wasn't too bad of a storyteller. After all, talking was one of her favorite pastimes.

"Can't have fun if we're talking!"

Wanda let out a laugh at the two girls' antics.
"That's true! Maybe later when the party dies dow-- !" Her last word was cut off as her footing slipped against the floor of the pool and sent her sliding backwards into the steaming water.

Sputtering, Wanda kicked and flailed back to the surface, sending water in all directions. She floundered closer to where Nida and Favik were water-wrestling. She managed to regain her footing as an idea struck. With a short maniacal chortle, she sprang at Nida and Favik, bowling the duo over while motioning for Zadok to get in on the action.
Wanda Endust
Searching for purpose.

Words: 178647
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2013, 6:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Postby Radiant on August 21st, 2013, 7:59 am

Favik :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +2 XP
Socialization +2 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Water-Loving Cat
A Very Special Day
Ivis: Soothing Waters Receptionist
The Concept Of Birthday
Wanda: Acquaintance
Zadok: Acquaintance
Witnessing Reckless Use Of Fire Reimancy

Loots
-3 GM for private pool room for Favik, Laura and Richard
+19 GM Gift from Zadok

Wanda :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +2 XP
Socialization +1 XP
Rhetoric +1 XP
Acrobatics +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Sickly Mother
Laura: Favik's Mother
Party At The Bathhouse
Favik: Acquaintance
Zadok: Acquainance
Witnessing Reckless Use Of Fire Reimancy

Loots
-2 SM for entrance fee

Zadok :
I see you haven't updated your ledger with the previous season living expenses yet, please do so and PM me, I will give you your grades. :)

Notes :
Too bad it's abandoned... oh well, I give what I could.

Zadok, you need to read up on the Reimancy lore to better write your spells. Firebolt just doesn't come instantly like that.

Also, the citizens of Syliras are very wary of magic, especially something as obvious as Reimancy, you would be arrested if the knights saw you doing that in the open, good thing it was a private bath and it was a rather lenient knight. So keep that in mind next time. :)

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous