Completed [The Stone Gardens] The thing about cats

(Favik) Fallon goes to the stone gardens for a bit and finds a cat

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[The Stone Gardens] The thing about cats

Postby Fallon on July 2nd, 2013, 3:41 pm

Well, that was one way to make Fallon bolt away at a great rate of knots.

She wasted no time when the cat shifted in form, and the flash of light revealed its true identity. The ginger cat was a Kelvic, a yowling, uncomfortable Kelvic that was in pain. Her back straightened and the pair parted from each other. Even Orvin scuttered away in surprise, his ears pricking up and his eyes widening.
“Oh petch!” she spoke her thoughts out loud, her cheeks tinting a fine shade of pink.

In reality, it should not have been that much of a shock to her. She had once before seen a Kelvic change before her very eyes into their more human form, to look back at and laugh at her growing blush. Her tongue was tied then, and it would be tongue tied this time too. She shuffled away, and her eyes turned sharply onto the ground. Her mind was turning over, thoughts streaming through. Sure there was the pressing issue of the state this girl was currently in, but there was one that was screaming a lot louder.

Fallon had used magic to get this creature down. The Kelvic had seen her use magic. The Kelvic would know what she was. The squire drew in a long, deep breath and let her brow turn into a frown. She had witnessed a display. She knew. Right?

The squire took in a sharp intake of breath and forced herself to calm. Maybe the kelvic was confused and dazed enough at the time to not properly register what was going on. Perhaps, she would have an opportunity to cover her tracks and have it so this little creature thought it nothing more than a figment of her imagination. Her lips pursed together as she drew out some resolve to carry on. No use running away from the situation now after all. And time presently was of the essence.
“So,” Fallon begun, her eyes sliding towards the Kelvic “You’re alert then. Do you remember anything?”
x
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Favik on July 31st, 2013, 5:10 pm

6th of Summer, 513 AV
The Stone Gardens

Favik missed the shocked looks on both Fallon and Orvin's faces, she was too preoccupied with putting some distance between her and her new friends. But she'd just tried hurting her... Friends didn't do that. No, she was trying to help still. Leaning against the tree that would soon be in her nightmares, the girl finally stilled long enough to look at her arm. She hadn't thought it could look worse while she was in human form, but it did. It looked larger to fit her now larger form, blood was oozing out of it to flow down the length of her arm only to drip off her elbow leaving a trail of blood droplets along her stomach, legs and the ground below her.

"Oh no no no no...." Fresh tears started out of her eyes as her good hand lifted to try and cover the wound only to flinch at the touch. Laura wasn't going to be upset... No, she was going to be livid. She'd lock her up and never let her leave their room again. Maybe she just wouldn't go home tonight, go stay with Wanda and her mother... She shook her head, that would be worse, Laura would send Richard out to go find her.

Favik lifted her hand to her shoulder again, gritting her teeth through the pain as she stretched the wound open, trying to peer inside past the puddling blood. She couldn't see how deep it was, but it felt like her whole arm was ready to come off. Favik wasn't used to this kind of pain and her mind was over exaggerating a bit. In reality, the branch had only gouged the skin and torn the top layer of her shoulder muscle. It wasn't as bad as she thought, but it was still pretty bad if she didn't get it fixed.

Hearing Fallon again, Favik snapped her head up, having forgotten the pair were there with her while she suffered through her inner turmoil. "Remember?" She didn't know as to what the woman was referring to, but her mind flashed her back to the pigeon she'd been after and her gaze darkened as a rare bout of anger flashed through her system. A human sounding growl started up in her throat, which would have sounded more threatening while she was in her feline form, but it still worked. "I'll get you back... I won't forget this." Her eyes were locked on Fallon at the moment, as she'd been the one to ask the question, but a moment later she'd shift her stare up into the trees, searching the tops for the pigeon, or any pigeon for that matter. "I'll get you all somehow..." Her words came out as a growl and as her eyes landed on a pigeon, a different more smaller one, she pushed herself to her feet as she planned to go exact her revenge right then and there. But a flash of pain in her shoulder had her doubling back down, her hand lifting to grip her arm just under the wound and squeezing. "OUCH! Petch petch petch petch PETCH!!!"

Favik felt herself starting to get dizzy again, the blood was still dripping from her arm and that small bit of anger filled movement had pushed her blood to flow faster. Looking up to Fallon again, the anger that had been on her face just a moment before was gone, once again filled with worry, not quite panic, but it was close. "It hurts... I don't know what to do... My mom...." Tears started to flow down her cheeks again as she looked to the entrance of the gardens again. "She won't let me go outside again if she finds out..." She flinched as another pain shot through her arm and she pulled her wet blue eyes away from Fallon to look down at the bloody limb. "Petching pigeons...."
Always Open for Threading
Alternate Account: Ki'toka A young Konti studying to be a healer at the Opal Temple in Mura.
Favik
Wait, your leg isn't a scratching post?

Words: 29192
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2013, 7:27 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Fallon on August 8th, 2013, 5:03 pm

In honesty, even Fallon did not know what to do.

Here she was before a Kelvic, dumfound expression fixed upon her face hands having pulled themselves away. She did not know whether to get up and leave, or to turn assist where she could. The cat – if it could even be called that – seemed angry, an annoyance bubbling away deep inside. When people were often quick to lose their temper, to spit venom on possible revenge, it was also advised to try and get away as soon as possible. The less ticks, the better. So the squire stood, her lips pursed, her brow creased into a frown as she pondered upon what to exactly do.

Wetting her lips she rocked there, the nose of Orvin meeting her hand. The Kelvic did not seem to remember anything, or more over what to occur. Perhaps that was for the better. More than the better in fact, it meant she did not have to bribe with the mind of a potentially fickle creature. Fingers stroked underneath Orvin’s jaw as she watched the animation of the girl and her whining.

“If you can sit there and complain,” Fallon begun, her voice turning swiftly cooler, “To spill threats about getting whoever back, then it can’t be that bad. Besides, if it hurts that is also generally a good sign. Try not touching it and letting the blood coagulate. Let it recover.” Hands went into her pockets, her eyes burning back at the Kelvic, “Besides, it is foolish to think that you can go through life without physical pains and hurts. And one like that? You’ll have to be pretty unlucky to have it scar. It’s only a deep graze. Nothing more. Go home, clean it up and wear a shirt. It will hide it from your… mother?”

There was shrug as the squire stood there, still rocking on her heels, but this time her fingers pulled at her left shirt cuff, slowly pulling it back from the wrist and long scar that traced its way along. A digit pointed to it, “You’ll have to do something much worse to get something like this. Trust me on that one,” She extended her hand down, “Now come on, get up. I will walk you back. Though you will have to do something about your lacking uh… articles.”

Fallon gave a blush and snapped her head away. Kelvics, she could never get use to their enjoyment of walking about in their natural state. Enough so that it was hard not to comment on it. She cleared her throat her gaze still set away from the creature, “Come on. Any time today. I will take you home. Where ever that will be.”
Sooner this is over the better, she thought quietly. The only question now was if the cat would agree to her assistance or send her on her way.
x
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Radiant on October 12th, 2013, 5:20 am

Fallon :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +1 XP
Reading +1 XP
Projection +2 XP
Medicine +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Favorite Activity: Reading
A Cat Stuck In A Tree
To Magic Or Not To Magic
Treating An Injured Cat
The Cat Was A Kelvic

Loots
+2 Shield Points

Favik :
I see you haven't updated your ledger with the Summer 513 A.V seasonal living expenses yet, please do so and PM me, I will give you your grades. :)

Notes :
Gah! It fizzled out... :( Oh well, I gave what I could.

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous