Completed A cross of pathways

A symenstra wandering the paths of the docks

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

A cross of pathways

Postby Assilsa Curare on July 3rd, 2013, 4:22 am

Assilsa looked up at the scene and shook her head, looking back at Ireth her face lost all hints of the smile.
“I may…worship the god of blood… but your God’s envoys such as..” Assilsa turns her head back to the site of the mix blood being pulled away, “are ruling for cruelty and everyone has their limits there may be one day when you reach yours… I apologise… ive been through a lot and have learnt not to trust… higher figures ill call them… You may never reach or limit of their cruelty but if you ever do, I will be there”
Assilsa had gotten one of her boots of and now was starting with the other, She knew she was creeping the poor woman out but Assilsa was getting the feeling of cruelty in the air… she was getting this by the fact she could faintly smell blood in the air
“Ireth… I don’t exactly live anywhere. So ive been living on the rooves and I can’t get up there wearing boots”
Assilsa was half way through undoing the other boot when she just pulled it off, looking up at Ireth she smiled
"Thank you dearly Ireth for your time, it has been an honour"
Assilsa tied her shoe laces together around her wraist she walked towards the walls of the temple that were closest to the channels

Assilsa Curare
There is no hunting like the hunting of man,

Words: 124440
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2013, 2:43 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

A cross of pathways

Postby Alric Wilmot on October 16th, 2013, 3:22 pm

Grades

Assalisa
  • Singing +2
  • Observation +1

Lores: Ravok floats, Rhysol is most gracious, Ravokians aren't all bad

Ireth
  • Play Musical Instrument (Flute)+2
  • Evasion +1
  • Persuasion +1

Lores: a Symenestran hug, a Symenestran song

Notes

Secret :
Questions? Criticisms? Send me PM. In the mean time, please edit your post in the ravok request thread to indicate that it has been graded.
"I'm Speaking"
"I'm speaking and using hypnosis"
I'm implanting thoughts using hypnosis
I have implanted an Obsession
Alric Wilmot
The Last Wilmot

Words: 375060
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2011, 12:05 am
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets