Completed [Anthoniuos Fighter's Pit] The Beast Vs the Monster

[Razkar] A fight for fun...a fight for life....

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Anthoniuos Fighter's Pit] The Beast Vs the Monster

Postby Kreig Messer on July 1st, 2013, 12:28 am

Kreig was going to feel like shyke no matter which way he chose to get the least damage from Razkars attacks. He was a fool to try and catch Raz's leg with his own as he should have have tried to aim for his face instead 'ah well, live and learn' He thought, he really didn't care as he was enjoying this. He could feel the Myrian tighten his grip on the brawler's leg and had a sinking suspicion of whats to come next....

Ad the Myrian dropped knee first, trying to strike the same spot on his chest like an angry hornet, he twisted his body out of the way to avoid it. However to things happened that would have ruined most people's day....

First a suddenly and sharp blow to the right side of his head, just above his brow that practically tore the skin slightly and caused a bit more of the brawlers blood to seep over his eye, halfinf his vision as his eye clised to orevent the blood from flowing in. Then his leg was slammed to the ground and the overal pain to his leg extended to his pelvis, practically causing enough damage that he wouldn't be able to stand on it so soon. One would dread to imagine if it were anything other than sand that served as their battlefield.

Kreig growled with satisfaction as he quickly sat up and rested his weight upon his leg. The Myrian had rolled back a bit but Kreig wouldn't let the man get too far as he grabbed sand in each hand and lunged at Razkar trying to get the upper position and toss the collected sand into the his eyes.

He would try to set himself upon the myrians wais and swing his fists to the sides of Razkar's head in a clapping motion, if that would faul he would have quickly brought his head back and give the Myrian another meeting between their foreheads.
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Razkar on July 1st, 2013, 12:56 am

Razkar grunted in satisfaction as he felt skin shudder and rip under his knuckles, Kreig's head snapping back as his knuckles connected. He felt the shuddering impact of the human's leg crashing back down to the dirt, too, and estimated he had one less limb to worry about for a few minutes.

That accomplished, he stuck to his plan, rolling away and coming back up on one knee, turning-

-in time to see Kreig hoist himself upright, hands fisting at the sand and hurtling upwards-

-but too far for a punch, and he was still down, so-

-memories of his fight with Ximal flashed before Razkar's, his own little trick when he need to buy a moment-

-saw sand trickling between the human's fingers-

-and closed his eyes and mouth before the cloud stung at his face.

At was over in a moment, but that was all Kreig needed. When the brief rain of sand subsided, Razkar snapped his eyes back open and saw the human lunge at him, aiming to jump across his waist by the look of it, pinning him down, hands coming in wide at both side, cupped palms aimed at his head-

-but the Myrian swung his body around and aimed a kick with his left leg diagonally upwards at the lunging Kreig, aiming to knock him off his path to straddling the Myrian, slamming his left shin into his right side-

The human was quick though, and could block it... but if he did, Razkar's left would kick straight out and hammer into Kreig's injured leg, sending a whole new dimension of pain flashing up the human's body and putting him back on the sand-

-then Razkar would roll backwards and get back onto his feet.
My Words | Your Words | Myrian | Fratavan | My Thoughts
Razkar has been cursed by Yahal, and as such finds little acceptance from others; they will instinctively view him as being deceptive and traitorous. However, when close to one blessed by Yahal, the effect is negated. The curse is etched onto his left pectoral, and viewing the mark causes others to feel dirty and unclean.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Words: 2242619
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2012, 12:04 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Kreig Messer on July 1st, 2013, 1:23 am

'Bah' Kreig's little sand attack didn't give him as much leeway as he hoped, it distracted Razkar for but a second and unfortunately He was forced to turn his clapping attack to the sides of Raz's head into a block 'And no headbutt too....' He felt bemused at that despite the adrenaline rush he was feeling.

He blocked the incoming kick but then came another from the same leg as it flew back and struck his injured leg. Kreig had to grit his teeth, he didnt know if his leg was now broken or not. He certainly hoped not as he knew a few people would chew him out if it did and was rather certain he wouldn't be coming here any longer as a consequence.

As Razkar rolled back and stood back up, Kreig tried to stand back up, resting his weight on his left but lost his balance as he fell on his back. Pain crept up to his body, particularly his right leg, as the rush of adrenaline slowly wore off. Kreig couldn't help but give pained laughs as he tried oncemore too sand"This is...just...too good" He laughed out each word as he tried to find his balance and stared at Razkar "gods... I haven't fought someone this good and handed my arse so badly since ol' Xi. I hope when I meet Dira's embrace one day it will be through a battle like this" He shakily raised his fists once more, waiting for the Myrian to finish this.
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Razkar on July 1st, 2013, 2:12 am

At full strength, the human might have been able to take Razkar's kicks, back off or retaliate... but he wasn't, and his body was fast learning that. The jerking leg to his injured shin took its toll and Razkar watched the human fall back-

-the Myrian already rolling, satisfied he was safe for now, coming up on one knee-

-and was on both feet before Kreig had managed to get to one... and the crazy little shit was laughing.

"Gods... I haven't fought someone this good and handed my arse so badly since ol' Xi. I hope when I meet Dira's embrace one day it will be through a battle like this."

Razkar circled the human as he talked and chuckled, looking for a quick way to end this... and then heard a familiar name. Or a fragment of it. He stopped, cocking his head to one side, and smiled for the first time since they'd met.

"Xi." He repeated. "Ximal. Of Nyka." He saw recognition flare in the panting human's eyes, raising his fists in defense even as he wobbled on unsteady feet. "Beat me first time we fight. I beat him second." He decided not to add the truthful 'barely' at the end of that sentence; he did have some pride, after all. "Tough human. But-"

He lunged forward, left leg bursting out to slam once again into Kreig's injured leg-

-but pulled back the feint before it was halfway there, swinging his right arm in a haymaker at Kreig's bleeding temple-

-to big, too obvious, another feint, designed to draw Kreig's arm up instead-

-snapping back his right arm and hammering a knuckle-punch at the human's throat, not at full force, but enough to make breathing... challenging.

Regardless of whether the blow hit home or Kreig blocked it, Razkar would be close enough to thrust his hips forwards, right foot swinging up at the same time to kick into the human's stomach, doubling him over at the least and perhaps knocking him back to the sand.

His left arm stayed up and ready to block any attacks Kreig attempted with his arms, but though weakened and injured, Razkar was not willing to strike this human off just yet. A lesson from the Training Yards of Taloba came to him as his body jerked forwards, limbs moving.

The moment you believe you've won is when your enemy defeats you. Only when he is dead and bleeding at your feet is victory gained.

Razkar decided the "dead and bleeding" part of that would be overlooked. But he had not yet earned his victory.
Razkar has been cursed by Yahal, and as such finds little acceptance from others; they will instinctively view him as being deceptive and traitorous. However, when close to one blessed by Yahal, the effect is negated. The curse is etched onto his left pectoral, and viewing the mark causes others to feel dirty and unclean.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kreig Messer on July 1st, 2013, 9:14 am

‘Hah! He knew Xi?! Typical that big giant would get into a fight…..wouldn’t expect any less really’ But this was no time to think of a friend whom not long ago just had drinks with. Now was the time to fight and annoy a Myrian with phrases and such that. I suppose the only actual victory other than lasting long against a Myrian was getting him to talk during the battle…..

Then Came the Kick, at first Kreig thought to try and move his leg, but then the kick never came and another wide punch was about launch and Kreig was to raise his arm and block- but that also never came ‘Two petching feints!’ He cursed, raising his palms to catch the Myrian’s knuckle, but despite some force behind the punch, it was evidently also a distraction.

As the Myrian’s kick struck the Brawler’s abdomen, he could feel the wind leave his body as his body jerked forward. His sight blurred, evidently not far from losing consciousness ‘Not yet….Not yet…. Just need one good strike’ He Grabbed on to the leg, as if returning to the very start of this battle and pulled it forward with what strength he had to try and force Raz off balance, then with the last of it he would thrust his left elbow into Raz’s abdomen, one last little petch you before the darkness over took him and he would be out for the count.
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Razkar on July 1st, 2013, 10:58 am

His knuckles were knocked aside but not his foot, and he felt flesh yield under it; felt the human double over and a delicious quiver tremble through his entire body, weakness and fatigue and injury all at once... but he did not fall.

Razkar frowned as he felt an almighty grunt rip from the human's lips-

-and realized his leg wasn't coming back down.

But before he could rip it back down to the dirt the human was backing up, pulling him off-balance and hopping forward-

-while he threw an elbow at Razkar's stomach, and the Myrian tensed-

A low, savage grunt as Razkar got a taste of his own medicine-

-just before bringing his right right hammering down vertically onto the middle of Kreig's back-

-and a moment later her left up in a vicious uppercut at the human's face-

-stomping down with his trapped leg as hard as he could, trying to free himself and perhaps going down with this human. But both of them knew the fight was near over, the battle almost lost and won...

Razkar smiled. Defiant to the end. Kreig was more like "ol' Xi" than he knew.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kreig Messer on July 2nd, 2013, 2:06 pm

Kreig new it was over, he wished it weren't so, but it was. As the darkness took over his sight steadyingly along with a numb sensation that seemed to ' what does it matter? The fight almost always mattered, but he had no energy to argue with the sensation.

He barely had time to feel the blow struck to his back as an immediate punch to the face acted as follow up. It was at this point of time that the darkness filled his sight completely and he fell into a sleep where his exhausted body and mind could not dream..... He lost, and what a glorious loss it was as his body let go of Razkar's leg and simply dropped on the sand 'Such a glorious loss...' came the final thought.

----- 19th Bell 34th Chime ----

Kreig awoke with a start with his fists raised, breathing heavily and wearing that crazed grin, only to find that the pit was a bit emptier and Gerald, the pits propritor, looking down at him. Kreig then realized he was on a bed roll as his belongings and clothing where set to the side. Looking down at his own body he could see some wraps covering his body and then further realized his head was a little heavy, also feeling like a horse a kciked might one add, and noticed out of the corner of his eye a bit of cloth that mad up part of the wrappings that covered his head.

He looked at Gerald with a grin on his face as he chuckled "So.... how bad did I look?"

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Radiant on July 17th, 2013, 6:54 am

njaa

Kreig :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +1 XP
Brawling +3 XP
Unarmed Combat +1 XP
Acrobatics +1 XP
Wrestling +1 XP
Endurance +3 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Seeking a worthy challenge
Found a worthy challenger at last
Beast vs Monster
Razkar of the Shorn Skulls: Myrian warrior
An interrupted boast
Such a glorious loss...

Loots

Razkar :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Brawling +3 XP
Unarmed Combat +1 XP
Acrobatics +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Fight me
Beast vs Monster
No talking in combat
'Educating' the 'Educated' Brawler

Loots

Notes :
Good thread, gentlemen. :) I always love well-composed combat threads.

Raz, I didn't give you endurance because you dominated the battle and didn't exactly... took noticeable hits. :P Sorry.

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous